PDA

View Full Version : My first Paid-Sex

Firssue
04-01-2011, 05:51 AM
Hi fellow samsters.. Read a lot and have seen a lot. Now I would like to open up and share my stories too :-) let's start with my first Paid sex I did 2 years ago.. Slowly I will share more of my stories here.

Newbie here so please be patient with me ya =)

I was alone at home and very feeling very bored. Hanging around the net on some social websites and was checking my mail too. Saw this mail from my friend inviting me to this particular social web. Never heard of it before but since I was bored, decided to go sign up for it...

Some responds if I should carry on..
Cheers

KCLIM73
04-01-2011, 09:25 AM
Cheers

No, please DO NOT CARRY ON. Next please.

sun814
04-01-2011, 11:51 AM
No, please DO NOT CARRY ON. Next please.

haha, bro, don't be so harsh on our newbie lah. please lah, TS, u don't start a thread, write a small paragraph (somemore a boring one) n asked us whether u should share continue. what do u expect us to comment on with ur small little introduction? if u want to share, just share.

chixsticks
04-01-2011, 02:30 PM
My dear 'newbie"

perhaps your first sex(paid) might be more interesting.....:D

sun814
04-01-2011, 03:14 PM
dear newbie, it will be interesting if u really is a gal: :p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5548977#post5548977

samyboys
04-01-2011, 03:28 PM

exposed

02-01-2011, 05:54 AM
Firssue
Samster (M)

My Reputation:

Re: Wet Pussy..
My bf likes me wet too :-p I get super wet in doggie style and I love it!

samyboys
04-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Hi fellow samsters.. Read a lot and have seen a lot. Now I would like to open up and share my stories too :-) let's start with my first Paid sex I did 2 years ago.. Slowly I will share more of my stories here.

I was alone at home and very feeling very bored. Hanging around the net on some social websites and was checking my mail too. Saw this mail from my friend inviting me to this particular social web. Never heard of it before but since I was bored, decided to go sign up for it...

Cheers

u pay $ to get paid sex from men?

or u got 2 sexes?:o

sibaysong4u
04-01-2011, 03:36 PM
u pay $ to get paid sex from men?

or u got 2 sexes?:o

Newbie is a SheMale:eek:Can get Hard & Wet at the same time:D

HCKing
04-01-2011, 04:00 PM
TS is a transformer?:eek:

this thread's really more than meets the eye!:p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
04-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Shemale.....omg...reminds me of that....................s..h..e..r..r..i..n..e :eek:

alan0338
04-01-2011, 04:41 PM
transformer.... LJ bian CB.... kekeke :D :D

Forum_dude
04-01-2011, 05:12 PM

Cheers

maybe she meant a guy paid her for sex and she is sharing the story?

teebs_darklord
04-01-2011, 06:05 PM

All the previous 4 post before this one indicates TS is a gal...:D

Well, TS said My First Paid Sex. Now does this refer to a guy paying her for sex or she is paying a guy for sex??? As a gal, it could work both ways right??? :p

thomas88
04-01-2011, 07:03 PM
I think we can forget about this thread as ts will not dare come back here after being bombed flat like anything....:D

eeemen
04-01-2011, 10:20 PM
Good work bros for ferreting this out :D, Thanks & cheers .................

fazer6s
04-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Question for you TS can we pay you to bonk you :eek:

So later we have more FRs from yyou :D

CuteWettie
04-01-2011, 11:00 PM
Maybe TS is gay? his hole behind gets wet when poked too...

Firssue
05-01-2011, 01:43 AM
Of course I'm a girl.. If you all think that I'm a shemale tranny or whatsoever then so be it.. Sherrine?! Omg I'm far from her pls. Want to share some stuff here to lighten my heart also
Ganna bomb.. Sigh

So ridiculous.

mynameisbwian
05-01-2011, 02:18 AM
Go for it babe. You got support. My humble one at least.

Firssue
05-01-2011, 02:33 AM
Go for it babe. You got support. My humble one at least.

Over the years I never shall anything with anyone because I'm always the 'innocent' one among my friends.. Now want to share a bit also ganna things like I'm a shemale T.T

Xgenre
05-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Over the years I never shall anything with anyone because I'm always the 'innocent' one among my friends.. Now want to share a bit also ganna things like I'm a shemale T.T

Don't be discouraged. I will love to read your thoughts. Please continue to share. If you need someone to chat with, pm me.

B52bomber
05-01-2011, 09:11 AM
Of course I'm a girl.. If you all think that I'm a shemale tranny or whatsoever then so be it.. Sherrine?! Omg I'm far from her pls. Want to share some stuff here to lighten my heart also
Ganna bomb.. Sigh

So ridiculous.

To all samster here, let us be graceful and hear from someone new here something that is different to be shared and keep us entertain..something that is a life story encounter. Even fiction is far much better then those that plagiarized here dont you guys think so.

Cheers!

TS just up you as a support of encouragement to carry on writing....awaiting for your next post..

sun814
05-01-2011, 10:35 AM
[QUOTE=sun814;5556503]dear newbie, it will be interesting if u really is a gal: :p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5548977#post5548977[/QUOTE

actually, my intention here is to inite the interest of bros in your posts as most bros would assume that u are a guy (as u didn't mention that u are a gal in the post) n this thread may just died off. sorry for causing the start of the subsequent bombings. :p

miniboy
05-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Come On Ms Thread Starter
just write it
its good to start writing
whether it is good or bad doesnt really matter

LL

Firssue
06-01-2011, 12:46 AM
Thanks B52bomber for uping me though I don't know how the system works. :o

So anyway I'm here, just to share my experience from a girl's perspective.

Just a intro about myself..
I am the only child and I come from a family whose parents are workaholics.. I get all the freedom I want since young but thats not what I desire..

So thru that social site my friend intro me, sign up for an acc and got to know this guy who claim that he's rich and blah.. Bombed me with msges like 'I've a thick fat cock' and etc.. Makes me feel lyke he's an object promoting himself to me... :confused: told me he is around mid 20s come from a rich well todo family and ask if we could meet. I rejected him that night but agreed to exchanging numbers with him..

After a few days, it was around midnight that I received his msg asking how am I, why never contact him, and request whether we could meet. and being bored and love seeking thrills, I agreed to meet up with this annonymous lets call him Ben at his place around town... On the cab was thinking how will he look like. Tall and handsome? Or short and fat? Why didnt he post up any of his pictures? Was he too hideous?? Was quite a distance from my house so manage to let my imagination run wild on what was about to happen next. :p

Reach his place and give him a ring and was waiting anxiously at his door. When the door opened, I lifted my head and gave a hard stare.. My heart dropped from the 200th storey all the way down at 200km/h. It wasn't all I was expecting.. In short my feelings were 非笔墨所能形容.. Think the Chinese bros and sis here can understand..

Recently got to know that he is one of the members here.. :p

TBC..

Firssue
06-01-2011, 12:48 AM
Don't be discouraged. I will love to read your thoughts. Please continue to share. If you need someone to chat with, pm me.

Thanks for the encouragement! Appreciated :-)

ch33zy
06-01-2011, 12:54 AM
Ganna bomb.. Sigh

So ridiculous.

sis, dun worry about so much here.. everyone here has his/her freedom of speech.. so just feel free to write out your thoughts.. there will always be people who are here to read and share with you on their views/thoughts too..

mynameisbwian
06-01-2011, 01:52 AM
Fabulous start! Glad you didn't get discouraged.

please forgive my ignorance, but what does 非笔墨所能形容 mean...even roughly? Just that I cant tell if what opened the door was hot or rot!

Tks and keep it coming.:p

greatdrakgd
06-01-2011, 09:37 AM
hey please do continue

logiboy
06-01-2011, 09:42 AM

please forgive my ignorance, but what does 非笔墨所能形容 mean...even roughly? Just that I cant tell if what opened the door was hot or rot!

lol. I guess it might be the "hot rod" haha:D

sweet17
06-01-2011, 10:54 AM
jiayou ba =) we all love you

Xgenre
06-01-2011, 11:02 AM
please forgive my ignorance, but what does 非笔墨所能形容 mean...even roughly?

It means 'words can't describe it'. Usually it's a bad sign.

Firssue
06-01-2011, 07:39 PM

It roughly means no pen or ink can describe how I feel :-)

lustE-
06-01-2011, 07:51 PM
lol. nice story. Go on.

btw firssue, are u chinese??

waiwaiz
06-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Recently got to know that he is one of the members here.. :p

TBC..

i love scandals...............:p

up u .........

Firssue
06-01-2011, 08:01 PM
In front of me stood this nerdy guy with glasses standing no taller than me. VERY MUCH over the scale?!(no offense to ppl here who are meaty) easily twice my weight.:( when you meet a stranger over the net naturally you are secretly hoping that he/she is a hottie right? Or worst come to worst at least a 5/10....

Invited me into his place in a hurried manner.. Scan his place as quickly as my eye can rotate. Saw some photos hanging on the wall, some gym equipment and all the furniture a house would normally haf. I think he saw me looking around and was feeling uneasy and quickly as me go into the rm :p

His room is the half the size of my rm? Condos rm r very small in some areas.. He switched on the air-con and started to chat a bit.. Fast forward soon he started to have his hands all over me n I was feeling a little awkward and uncomfortable because he have this.. Smell. And that's the last thing all of us want- YOUR PARTNER/FLING/ONS STINKS!! :mad: Bo bian already 上了贼船... Keep telling myself really just my luck man.. Looks also fail, build also fail, on bed also fail....

Soon both of us are naked and my nightmare has begun...

Ok, not to totally discriminate him, he do have a relatively large dick. Larger than avg.. I won't deny it felt good or the singlish way- shiok ah! BUT.. having a guy twice your weight doing you missionary is no joke and no easy task.

Started off blowing him but as I was teasing the head of his thing, I realized his dick stinks like no tomorrow!! :( like you peed for 2 days and not shower, yuck!

super turn off n i stopped whatever I'm doing..

Firssue
06-01-2011, 08:02 PM
lol. nice story. Go on.

Yes, Singaporean chinese..

Firssue
06-01-2011, 08:04 PM
i love scandals...............:p

up u .........

Thanks fr the pts!!!

lustE-
06-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Your nick doesn't sound or look like one. lol.

2 years ago. your memory must be really good. I don't remember everything that happened 2 years ago.

Firssue
06-01-2011, 08:21 PM

2 years ago. your memory must be really good. I don't remember everything that happened 2 years ago.

Of course I remembered!!! The first stranger I had sex with. :(

lustE-
06-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Ok. go on. I like to hear your story. lol.

I have paid for sex before and i think most just pay to enjoy. We are just meeting a stranger for sex. We are not going to meet a potential girlfriend or wife anyway, so why bother to dress up and look good and smell good? lol. I do that after the deed is done.

Besides, the guy's pocket will be lighter while the girl's pocket will be heavier, so i guess god/life is fair. lol.

hoong2003
09-01-2011, 02:56 PM
That was weird !!!! But adventurous !!! Salute your SPIRIT !! However, if you wish to have such a thrill again, do contact me :) At least, be honest, I am no handsome, but average build, most important - No SMELL !!!

Carry on !!!!! :D

lustarhymes
10-01-2011, 11:21 AM

I have paid for sex before and i think most just pay to enjoy. We are just meeting a stranger for sex. We are not going to meet a potential girlfriend or wife anyway, so why bother to dress up and look good and smell good? lol. I do that after the deed is done.

Besides, the guy's pocket will be lighter while the girl's pocket will be heavier, so i guess god/life is fair. lol.

The way the story unfolds....seemed like Firssue was describing lustE- :D

Btw, since lustE- has no self-respect nor any for others, may i suggest a petition to ask all the OKT to blacklist/ban lustE- from all paid sex svcs in SBF??? Or ask OKT or FLs to mark him and svc him with an unwashed pussy from the previous client. Haha.

He not only insults ALL the ppl in SBF here by assuming names (eg. loser, idiots), occupation (eg. taxi-drivers, jobless), and social status like we're all without basic etiquette. No matter how much his bankroll is or where he lives, sometimes what he says said it all about him...

Well, if he is really so high-almighty, then he can either go fark himself or get a gal (or a dog) to let him up. ;)

Firssue
10-01-2011, 01:52 PM
The way the story unfolds....seemed like Firssue was describing lustE- :D

Btw, since lustE- has no self-respect nor any for others, may i suggest a petition to ask all the OKT to blacklist/ban lustE- from all paid sex svcs in SBF??? Or ask OKT or FLs to mark him and svc him with an unwashed pussy from the previous client. Haha.

He not only insults ALL the ppl in SBF here by assuming names (eg. loser, idiots), occupation (eg. taxi-drivers, jobless), and social status like we're all without basic etiquette. No matter how much his bankroll is or where he lives, sometimes what he says said it all about him...

Well, if he is really so high-almighty, then he can either go fark himself or get a gal (or a dog) to let him up. ;)

Hahaha, well I assume he's insecure about himself to an extend that he have to make nasty comments about others :rolleyes:

Triple-X
10-01-2011, 01:59 PM
nice nice story!please carry on missy! :)

Firssue
10-01-2011, 02:00 PM
The look on his face turns me off even further.. perspiring like mad thou the air con is on :/ thinking back now is should have just told him he stinks! Shucks.!

As a streak of light shines in, quickly tell him that I need go back alrdy.. Phew lucky he never kidnap me or lock me in his house :p cUz from his desperate looks, look like he's gonna do so?! :eek: accidentally saw some things and got to know his real name without him knowing.. Heeh hee

Swore to myself that I will never ever contact him again

lustE-
10-01-2011, 04:14 PM
I for one will never kidnap or lock a girl in my hse. I would just ask them to go. plain and simple. lol.

Btw, i don't go for FLs through the forum here.

I only pay the girl direct and i find them all from other places online, not here.

Firssue, are you sure it's me? There are many other guys who stay at town too.

I don't remember an experience that bad like u described, if so, i definitely didn't pay if you stopped the blowjob halfway. :D

NextGirl
10-01-2011, 04:20 PM
The look on his face turns me off even further.. perspiring like mad thou the air con is on :/ thinking back now is should have just told him he stinks! Shucks.!

As a streak of light shines in, quickly tell him that I need go back alrdy.. Phew lucky he never kidnap me or lock me in his house :p cUz from his desperate looks, look like he's gonna do so?! :eek: accidentally saw some things and got to know his real name without him knowing.. Heeh hee

LOL! I know how you feel! Happened to me before too, well, he didn't pay me lah, but gave fake expectations. At first thought of just get it over and done with, but after awhile, close my eyes also i cringe! Quickly say need to go home, very drunk or else will puke on him. hahahaha. he so scared i puked on his bed :P

sorry! don't mean to hijack :p

lustE-
10-01-2011, 05:31 PM
LOL. another clone. created your account only on the 6th of Jan and u still can say u have been reading the forums for a long time.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-01-2011, 05:46 PM
lol. nice story. Go on.

Why? Racist again?

Of cos, you are still a kid, still growing mah.

Try not to drink milk 2 hours before your sleep time to avoid wet dreams

I for one will never kidnap or lock a girl in my hse. I would just ask them to go. plain and simple. lol.
I only pay the girl direct and i find them all from other places online, not here.
I don't remember an experience that bad like u described, if so, i definitely didn't pay if you stopped the blowjob halfway. :D

Not you, Not you. Don't get so excited, okay?
She was referring to an Adult Male.
Not a kid!

Can you just let adults to handle all these? :D

You want to write your kiddy thread, please go start your thread in Sesame Street forum. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Sis Firssue, Pardon the kid.
Please continue your story.
Btw, can I call you fire-sue? Kinda of hot and spicy :D
Up you when I recover (points)

NextGirl
10-01-2011, 06:33 PM
LOL. another clone. created your account only on the 6th of Jan and u still can say u have been reading the forums for a long time.
You do realize people can read the forums without registering yeah? You register into every website that you read? That would be hell stupid ain't it?

Quoting yourself ( sorry I don't know how you ppl do the linking to posts thing ).

Nothing better to say, don't say!

Though consider yourself honored. Created it because i really wanted to reply to your retard views and remarks.

maestro7
10-01-2011, 11:07 PM
interesting story..tel us more pls Firssue :)

Firssue
11-01-2011, 01:08 AM

Hello? Did I mention it was you? Don't so thick skin can. The guy I mention may be bad but I still do some quality control not to bed someone like.. You. Faggot. Plz don't be so disturbing I still want to sleep at nite one. Thnks and don't anyhow assume that this post is about you. Eeew.. Understand? *roll eyes

Firssue
11-01-2011, 01:09 AM
LOL! I know how you feel! Happened to me before too, well, he didn't pay me lah, but gave fake expectations. At first thought of just get it over and done with, but after awhile, close my eyes also i cringe! Quickly say need to go home, very drunk or else will puke on him. hahahaha. he so scared i puked on his bed :P

sorry! don't mean to hijack :p

Damn gross rite!! Come to think of it, wonder hw did I survive tt time..:cool:

lustE-
11-01-2011, 01:10 AM
LOL. good. so it wasn't me. :D

Firssue
11-01-2011, 01:11 AM
Sis Firssue, Pardon the kid.
Please continue your story.
Btw, can I call you fire-sue? Kinda of hot and spicy :D
Up you when I recover (points)

Haha, Thnks fr helping me. He's pissing me off.

B52bomber
11-01-2011, 01:52 AM

Wa lan eh.. heard of this "face skin is so much thicker than your lumpar skin"..
you never see big snake shitting yet !

tiolaixiong
11-01-2011, 01:55 AM
Ignore him la..

Firssue
11-01-2011, 01:57 AM
Wa lan eh.. heard of this "face skin is so much thicker than your lumpar skin"..
you never see big snake shitting yet !

Why gt such people like him around one!? Waste natural resources :mad:

B52bomber
11-01-2011, 02:05 AM

This guy is a bankrupt in personality .. I don't think he has got any friend in real life... Soon may be ended in a mental hospital if he keep coming back here and got bombardment from all samsters here

babyonboard
11-01-2011, 02:07 AM
Interesting story - albeit one without a very happy ending.

TS: just curious, but did you go on to have more 'paid sex' encounters? Just didn't quite know from your thread.

lustE-
11-01-2011, 02:22 AM
lol. I'm still eating good food everyday and enjoying my life everyday.

It doesn't affect me in real-life. You can bombard me all u wan and even zap me till i have -2000 points.

Fact is i am still happier, richer and enjoying life more than you poor ah beng samsters in the real world. Get a life. :D

xiaoquan
11-01-2011, 05:08 AM

It doesn't affect me in real-life. You can bombard me all u wan and even zap me till i have -2000 points.

Fact is i am still happier, richer and enjoying life more than you poor ah beng samsters in the real world. Get a life. :D

yeah? i bet your happiness came from all those paid sex. If your life is indeed so "happy", why go for paid sex? Bet you must be desperate and no girls willing to bed you. I believe you are rich enough to attract girls by your wealth, :rolleyes:at the same time they are turn off by your ugly personality.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-01-2011, 10:27 AM

Do you really know what is a faggot?
I think not cos you seem happy being called a faggot by a girl. :rolleyes:

If it doesn't affect you, then why bother to explain in 3 paragraphs above.
Not happy? Feeling angry? Feeling ashamed?
Next time when you come across someone being victimized or molested, think of how "today" and you will be more human.
Get a life, will you? You still want tissue to wipe your tears? :rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-01-2011, 10:41 AM

No thanks needed. You handled it well.
Don't mind him, he is just a little kid and he get all excited when a female responsed to his post :p

Just called him :Meatball will do, cos he doesn't know what's a faggot, he thought it's a style of embroidery in clothing - "faggot trim". :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-01-2011, 12:07 PM

You must have a high odour tolerance unlike we guys. :D
.....lucky he didn't lock you up or shove your head into his armpit..Yucks!! Just puked my lunch just writing about it :o
.........please be careful next time and please continue.....

fazer6s
11-01-2011, 12:49 PM

It's NOT always abt u :rolleyes: Fag

fazer6s
11-01-2011, 12:52 PM

He was THE reject that God passed down to make us the smarter ones out of him :D

jushitit
11-01-2011, 01:11 PM
sop to bath/shower first before the deed stars no?..if even then still stinks then..JIA LAT LIAO..SIBEI SWAY!!

Looks wise,you got no choice..becoz its paid sex. its like a 'job' ..but if you are not under okt..then the rules is set by you..i think..:P

singexpat
11-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Great to see a different viewpoint from a girl... and good to know that hygenie, cleaniness n good smells are wanted... same as from guyss POV... :D

more updates pls...

jcum
11-01-2011, 02:16 PM
No thanks needed. You handled it well.
Don't mind him, he is just a little kid and he get all excited when a female responsed to his post :p

Just called him :STINKYMeatball will do, cos he doesn't know what's a faggot, he thought it's a style of embroidery in clothing - "faggot trim". :D

Don't mind me adding "stinky" to your colourful quote Bro..:D hee hee

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
11-01-2011, 05:21 PM
lol. I'm still eating good food everyday and enjoying my life everyday........

Time to wake up from your dreams boy :eek:

Anyway, stop getting concerned by him leh bros, its kinda affecting the mood (maybe entertainment to some :D), waiting for sista here to continue :p

LevusJovi
11-01-2011, 05:52 PM

Your cowardly way in SBF is really entertaining. It had happen twice in already and I bet that once you see my posting exposing your lies you will run away lol. BIG TIME COWARD!!!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=223823&page=8

What lustE does best is go around doing raw, dreaming to be a millionaire of son of a millionaire, acting like a saint calling for anti violence but yet promoting violence himself and comes to piss everyone in SBF.

I would suggest that we should not waste more broadband on him by not respondin to his postings. Once this kid gets bored and nobody responds to him he will quit sbf totally.

By the way, lustE will not be here for long. his days are numbered as he had full blown AIDS and waiting for his time to return his NRIC. Please enjoy life while you could and REST IN PEACE. lol

cookieman
11-01-2011, 06:44 PM

I believe you. Can we be friends? :D:D:D

lustE-
11-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Your cowardly way in SBF is really entertaining. It had happen twice in already and I bet that once you see my posting exposing your lies you will run away lol. BIG TIME COWARD!!!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=223823&page=8

What lustE does best is go around doing raw, dreaming to be a millionaire of son of a millionaire, acting like a saint calling for anti violence but yet promoting violence himself and comes to piss everyone in SBF.

I would suggest that we should not waste more broadband on him by not respondin to his postings. Once this kid gets bored and nobody responds to him he will quit sbf totally.

By the way, lustE will not be here for long. his days are numbered as he had full blown AIDS and waiting for his time to return his NRIC. Please enjoy life while you could and REST IN PEACE. lol

another god damn stalker. there are plenty of stalkers in sbf. lol

hoong2003
11-01-2011, 09:26 PM
LustE got AIDS ??? Wow :eek:

Firssue
12-01-2011, 03:41 PM
He was THE reject that God passed down to make us the smarter ones out of him :D

I LOVE THIS!!!!:cool:

Firssue
12-01-2011, 03:44 PM

Speaking about yourself? :rolleyes: Seriously why not you upload your payslip here to justify yourself since u r so protective of your lifestyle :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Speaking about yourself? :rolleyes: Seriously why not you upload your payslip here to justify yourself since u r so protective of your lifestyle :)

Aiao..Sis Firssue, this is very tough cos he aka lustE- already said in other thread that he receive handouts from his parent.
Where got payslip ? :D :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-01-2011, 04:24 PM

Wow! Are you suffering from Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia or Ithyphallophobia :D:p

LevusJovi
13-01-2011, 03:52 PM

I will not just stalk you, I will hunt you down like an animal till you are out of here. That is the only way to take care of your shameful bragging

LevusJovi
13-01-2011, 03:56 PM

Sis forget about this coward and loser. Continue with your story

lustE-
13-01-2011, 05:02 PM
LOL. i won't get out of here. I will come here now and then to read about stuff and update myself.

The only way you are gonna get me out of here is to ban me from sammyboy site totally which YOU CAN'T DO. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
13-01-2011, 05:09 PM
LOL. i won't get out of here. I will come here now and then to read about stuff and update myself.

The only way you are gonna get me out of here is to ban me from sammyboy site totally which YOU CAN'T DO. :D

Please don't go
We support bacteria, it is the only culture we have left. :D:p

Firssue
13-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Please don't go
We support bacteria, it is the only culture we have left. :D:p

Hahaha!!! That's rather creative :p

mynameisbwian
17-01-2011, 11:07 PM
Interesting story - albeit one without a very happy ending.

TS: just curious, but did you go on to have more 'paid sex' encounters? Just didn't quite know from your thread.

TS, any chance we can hear more? (And get away from bro Lust-e's many problems..).

Cheers

boozefreak80
21-01-2011, 05:21 PM
more more more! :p

almin
21-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Sis pls post more!! dun let ppl put u down. awaiting ur next post :)

leechyboy
21-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Interesting stuff u hv there..btw who pay who arr? =D

WhyWhy00
27-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Hahaha!!! That's rather creative :p

Nice story..upzz u.

mr_missile
27-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Interesting stuff u hv there..btw who pay who arr? =D

obviously it's the guy paid TS for sex lah. bro, never read properly lor. :D