PDA

View Full Version : KTV Article in Her World Magaine

notti_boi
02-09-2004, 02:40 AM
Believe that this is the right place to post this thread since it concerns KTV.

Was attracted by a topic on the cover of my gf's Her World magazine "What Goes on in a Ggirlie Bar"... which was actually refering to a KTV. Dont have to give you guys details about what the articles decribes, coz we all know what goes on in a KTV... and the article fully described what happened!!!

The issue here is why some idiots were dumb enough to bring a gal colleague/friend to the KTV with them... especially knowing that she is a reporter!!!! And now that her report is in the magazine... some of the bros here are gonna have problems explaining to our wives/gfs what we have been up to... the article also said that those guys had told their women that they were out for drinks and to watch football.. but were actually in KTVs.... now if some bros here who are really going to watch soccer.. i believe your women will also be suspicious!

I appeal to all bros out there....pls dun release any of this type of info to them.... they will always be suspicious, that i agree, but they do not have proof, so it all just in their mind... dun give them the opportunity to gather evidence!! PLEASE!!!

To those dumb jerks who brought the reporter to the KTV... i only have this to ask......what the FUCK were u thinking???

baddoggie
02-09-2004, 03:54 AM
agree with u man, they are idiots
i bot the magazine to see what kind of info our darlings are picking up
once they have an idea that this can happen, every time u come home late they will start to suspect at the back of their minds

hehehe
02-09-2004, 08:14 AM

Was attracted by a topic on the cover of my gf's Her World magazine "What Goes on in a Ggirlie Bar"... which was actually refering to a KTV. Dont have to give you guys details about what the articles decribes, coz we all know what goes on in a KTV... and the article fully described what happened!!!

The issue here is why some idiots were dumb enough to bring a gal colleague/friend to the KTV with them... especially knowing that she is a reporter!!!! And now that her report is in the magazine... some of the bros here are gonna have problems explaining to our wives/gfs what we have been up to... the article also said that those guys had told their women that they were out for drinks and to watch football.. but were actually in KTVs.... now if some bros here who are really going to watch soccer.. i believe your women will also be suspicious!

I appeal to all bros out there....pls dun release any of this type of info to them.... they will always be suspicious, that i agree, but they do not have proof, so it all just in their mind... dun give them the opportunity to gather evidence!! PLEASE!!!

To those dumb jerks who brought the reporter to the KTV... i only have this to ask......what the FUCK were u thinking???
ya lor y they do this ...real kuku sia...

coolpix2075
02-09-2004, 08:33 AM

juz my guess..... may be the guy(s) who brought the reporter to the ktv wanted to xian the reporter so did that to please her? :rolleyes:

cyber69_x69
02-09-2004, 11:09 AM
juz my guess..... may be the guy(s) who brought the reporter to the ktv wanted to xian the reporter so did that to please her? :rolleyes:

Agree, agree... :D

lacoruna69
02-09-2004, 11:52 AM
U got Diana Ser snopping around in the backlanes of GL,
now u got female reporter entering a KTV......
how come she is not stopped at the entrance??

actually a lot of Sg wives had suspected all those 'hanky panky' in KTVs.
this report juz serves to confirm it.
but hey man, a lot of big deals are done in the KTVs.
if u dun close deals, how to bring home the bacon??
where got $ for her to spend??

asdfghjkl
02-09-2004, 12:05 PM
actually, i dun really believe those magazine reports.. they are written in such a way so that the readership remains the highest.. it could well be written by a guy in Her World who frequents KTV..

RJ2004
02-09-2004, 12:33 PM
U got Diana Ser snopping around in the backlanes of GL,
now u got female reporter entering a KTV......
how come she is not stopped at the entrance??

actually a lot of Sg wives had suspected all those 'hanky panky' in KTVs.
this report juz serves to confirm it.
but hey man, a lot of big deals are done in the KTVs.
if u dun close deals, how to bring home the bacon??
where got $ for her to spend??

i doubt the reporter will wear a tag that says she's a reporter when she is entering, and there's no reason why any legitimate establishment will stop her.

mahalosux
02-09-2004, 02:04 PM
jus read her world, well the reporter seems like a 'kaypo' wantin to tag along her 'male frens' for a drink. little does she noes tat it was ktv wif GRO. she displayed some disgust on the scene, saying y the women there performing strip dancing, etc. furthermore, the most interestin part, is tat she asked one of her fren 'don't u noe u r married and y r u doing all these', the male fren retaliate by yelling at her 'I'M NOT MARRIED'.... :p interestingly this reporter ask her fiance whether he got go to this type of scene and her fiance replied 'he did and felt uncomfortable and left the place within 15 min'... oh man! y do women luv to listen to the lies of men, rather than knowing the actual truth.... i took my hats off her. :(

btw, the ktv as reported is located near chinatown.

rubusto
02-09-2004, 02:11 PM
cant believe such idiots exist! really no brainer man! i've gotta get hold of a copy & check out the contents soon....

AhLongSanJr
02-09-2004, 02:23 PM
jus read her world, well the reporter seems like a 'kaypo' wantin to tag along her 'male frens' for a drink. little does she noes tat it was ktv wif GRO. she displayed some disgust on the scene, saying y the women there performing strip dancing, etc. furthermore, the most interestin part, is tat she asked one of her fren 'don't u noe u r married and y r u doing all these', the male fren retaliate by yelling at her 'I'M NOT MARRIED'.... :p interestingly this reporter ask her fiance whether he got go to this type of scene and her fiance replied 'he did and felt uncomfortable and left the place within 15 min'... oh man! y do women luv to listen to the lies of men, rather than knowing the actual truth.... i took my hats off her. :(

btw, the ktv as reported is located near chinatown.Wah B.Bro, this reminds me of an incident one time when after a wedding dinner a friend ask me to join him and his friends in a now defunct KTV. Everyone was there when the two of us arrived, most are my friend's friends so i dun know them too well, all were with girls already. So my friend called my a 'happening' girl who can 'play' one to sit with me. Me and the chick did everything except fuck in the room in plain view for everyone to see. Just when we were done, one of the guys said his goodbyes to us and left with his girl in tow, I commented 'wah so fast go booking ah!'. My friends told me that the girl he was with was his wife and most of the girls in the room were mostly g/fs or wife and not the KTV hostesses that I thought they were! I realised I gave a free show to all!!! I was so embarass then but thinkng back, it was quite funny!

sdfr
02-09-2004, 02:23 PM
agree with u man, they are idiots
i bot the magazine to see what kind of info our darlings are picking up
once they have an idea that this can happen, every time u come home late they will start to suspect at the back of their minds

maybe they got a FUCK from the reporter gal?? who u prefer? a paid fuck from a ktv china ger, or a free fuck from a singaporean reporter gal?

if u were in that situation wouldn't u act like hero and bring the reporter to a ktv to show her how "man" you are?

sdfr
02-09-2004, 02:26 PM
Wah B.Bro, this reminds me of an incident one time when after a wedding dinner a friend ask me to join him and his friends in a now defunct KTV. Everyone was there when the two of us arrived, most are my friend's friends so i dun know them too well, all were with girls already. So my friend called my a 'happening' girl who can 'play' one to sit with me. Me and the chick did everything except fuck in the room in plain view for everyone to see. Just when we were done, one of the guys said his goodbyes to us and left with his girl in tow, I commented 'wah so fast go booking ah!'. My friends told me that the girl he was with was his wife and most of the girls in the room were mostly g/fs or wife and not the KTV hostesses that I thought they were! I realised I gave a free show to all!!! I was so embarass then but thinkng back, it was quite funny!

it was quite funny to the bros....
but i guarantee you it not funny to the bros' wife/gf ...
i think u can forget about hanging out with these bros oradi,
cos their wife/gf will surely not allow them to hang out with you!!!!

but yah lor... it is funny!

AhLongSanJr
02-09-2004, 02:34 PM
it was quite funny to the bros....
but i guarantee you it not funny to the bros' wife/gf ...
i think u can forget about hanging out with these bros oradi,
cos their wife/gf will surely not allow them to hang out with you!!!!

but yah lor... it is funny!But then it begs the question why they did not leave earlier? maybe they also want to see free show

owen10
02-09-2004, 03:14 PM
errrrm ... i think nowadays our sg gals r so highly educated, well read n well informed by d media n frens, they r probably aware of d hanky pankies taking place in such sleazy places. even if such going-ons r not reported in Her World or Diana Ser or Zao Bao, i dun thk it will very much make our local gals less informed. afterall, we grew up with HK serials/movies n local dramas n we have seen so much of such stuffs on tv.

when a guy tells his gf he's goin to ktv, u thk d gal will really thk he goes there to sing? when a guy goes to a tuina/HC, u thk he really goes there to massage to relieve his sore muscles meh? maybe a tiny minority lor kekeke ...

i say, let's take all these reportings with a pinch of salt lor .. do not be angry watsoever, get on be life n be happy ... cheerzzzzzz :)

justme
02-09-2004, 03:19 PM
yeah many of our partners alredy know whats going on lah, just that majority just close 1 eye cos' not explicitly done.

notti_boi
02-09-2004, 03:21 PM
its normally just hearsay for the women.. they probably heard it from a fren that this or that happens at a KTV or a massage... but theres no way for them to be sure... just that now that its a 1st hand experience documented in one of their fav magazine.. it will definitely be a topic when they have a women's gathering... for some bros, just be prepared for some qns from yr women.. but i'm sure u will guys know how to "explain" things and get yr way out of it!

D^KnighT
02-09-2004, 05:54 PM

hahaha... they got to be jerks I guess but then again, if they know that their friend is a reporter, they would have prepared that she will write an article on this... is this all planned?

baddoggie
03-09-2004, 01:03 AM
Wah B.Bro, this reminds me of an incident one time when after a wedding dinner a friend ask me to join him and his friends in a now defunct KTV. Everyone was there when the two of us arrived, most are my friend's friends so i dun know them too well, all were with girls already. So my friend called my a 'happening' girl who can 'play' one to sit with me. Me and the chick did everything except fuck in the room in plain view for everyone to see. Just when we were done, one of the guys said his goodbyes to us and left with his girl in tow, I commented 'wah so fast go booking ah!'. My friends told me that the girl he was with was his wife and most of the girls in the room were mostly g/fs or wife and not the KTV hostesses that I thought they were! I realised I gave a free show to all!!! I was so embarass then but thinkng back, it was quite funny!

wahlau eh dam funny lah
one thing ah, u never wonder why the other chicks all not happening one?

baddoggie
03-09-2004, 01:13 AM
maybe they got a FUCK from the reporter gal?? who u prefer? a paid fuck from a ktv china ger, or a free fuck from a singaporean reporter gal?

if u were in that situation wouldn't u act like hero and bring the reporter to a ktv to show her how "man" you are?

actually, i wud really rather do a china ger, but thats just me (but maybe this reporter chick dam hot one. then agn looking at the reporter's pics in the ST etc i wud not be very optimistic hehehe ;))

oso, if i in tht situation, firsly ah, i don think i wud impress the chick by bringing her to ktv, most chix wud be turned off i think.
seconly, cannot just blindly do anytg jus cos u can get a freee fuck. a lot of ppl get into a lot of shit for this very reason. personnaly don think there is ever such a thing as a 'free' fuck :)

owen10
03-09-2004, 01:30 AM
... for some bros, just be prepared for some qns from yr women.. but i'm sure u will guys know how to "explain" things and get yr way out of it!

nowadays our ladies r gettin smarter abt such subjects too. rmbr, they r more well read n well informed. their qns now have advanced fr O level to A level so we may sometimes be caught off guard in our counter attacks. :D

sadfa
03-09-2004, 03:42 PM
jus read her world, well the reporter seems like a 'kaypo' wantin to tag along her 'male frens' for a drink. little does she noes tat it was ktv wif GRO. she displayed some disgust on the scene, saying y the women there performing strip dancing, etc. furthermore, the most interestin part, is tat she asked one of her fren 'don't u noe u r married and y r u doing all these', the male fren retaliate by yelling at her 'I'M NOT MARRIED'.... :p

bro, dunno whether these articles real or not. so zhun, 1st time go, 1st time see strip dancing n other things. i go 10 times, 9 times no action.

anyway why married cannot go? as long as no action with charbor can already mah!

mahalosux
03-09-2004, 04:14 PM
bro, dunno whether these articles real or not. so zhun, 1st time go, 1st time see strip dancing n other things. i go 10 times, 9 times no action.

anyway why married cannot go? as long as no action with charbor can already mah!

i oso dunno which ktv, she refering to, but somehow the story a bit fishy... most likely the reporter just 'cork up' a story. firstly, if u r in a gp of 4-5 males, will u let a lady tag along, when u visit ktv? the ans is NO, unless the lady fren u bring is very open-minded. once, u find the place is too sleazy for her liking, y she still choose to remain there? not afraid to be mistaken by others tat she's a GRO.

regarding the married part, this reported kick up a fuss wif one of her 'male fre' , by askin him whether he is guilty tat since he has a family, wat the hell is he doing there. off cse, if i m the man i will find this qn very annoying and retaliate wif the reply "I'm not married".

iambkk99
03-09-2004, 09:25 PM
HAHA.... I am just waiting for the day when Her World or some other mag is going to do an article on THIS FORUM. Geez... that's a going to be a hell of a breaking story!!!!

cheongin
03-09-2004, 10:54 PM
btw, the ktv as reported is located near chinatown.
Is it TAM? That's the only place near chinatown. :confused:

hungry74
04-09-2004, 01:53 AM
KTV also can do a article on it.Remember Next time Bros when we go Changi Village to see HESHE....Just be careful we dont get photo/Seem by some ppl who like to showoff to their GF/ Reporters about wat we guys do there..Hee Hee Hee

blkhoo74
05-09-2004, 01:50 AM
Why U all bother so much. Get a foreign gf or wife, then stuck-up locals who think there have golden or diamond CBs can bitch all they want. No one is looking anyway. In Bangkok, women know where their husbands go but keep quiet, so long as they do their duty for the family. KTV is for business as it is for fun.

If your local partner want to find a reason to divorce or split with u, they can find a zillion reasons. TNP provides some real and ridiculous cases. :confused:

mahalosux
06-09-2004, 10:39 AM
Is it TAM? That's the only place near chinatown. :confused:

but TAM, dun have strip show leh... sound more like those brown sugar joints, but the reporter say the charbor is chinese.... if it is a brown sugar joint and near chinatown, the oni place i can think of is F11.

sadfa
06-09-2004, 11:24 AM
but TAM, dun have strip show leh... sound more like those brown sugar joints, but the reporter say the charbor is chinese.... if it is a brown sugar joint and near chinatown, the oni place i can think of is F11.

can be millenium ktv in furama or those in yangtze, both smack in chinatown.
or even those in tanjong pagar area.

winger_tag
06-09-2004, 11:25 AM
Heng, my wife does not read Her World Mag....... :D

mahalosux
06-09-2004, 11:26 AM
Heng, my wife does not read Her World Mag....... :D

heng ah... my tigeress dunno how to read english tat well :p

mahalosux
06-09-2004, 11:27 AM
can be millenium ktv in furama or those in yangtze, both smack in chinatown.
or even those in tanjong pagar area.

walao... u noe those places so well.... r u a regular or one of the guy who brought the reporter there?? :p