PDA

View Full Version : a pretty ex-SIA girl who opened her own pub!

jimboi
03-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Just thout i could share this!

Life after SQ is challenging (Ex-SIA girls Pt 2)

http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/news/58450.html

Just saw this vid clip in razor tv. I thout she's quite a hottie despite her age! :p anyone been to her pub at club street b4?

RealEstateGuy
03-01-2011, 09:49 PM
Brother, nothing wrong with that. She is back into mainstream society and aiming for the upper echelon through enterpreneuship. She is building her financial freedom and retiirement while you continue to spend your earned money on paid sex. Instead of being amazed at someone elses accomplishments maybe its a wake up call for you to leave the world of KTV, massage parlors, cheap hotels, focusing on how many points you get on this board etc. You continue this and you may perpetually be an outcase in SG society.

ManageYou
03-01-2011, 11:36 PM
She is so fuckerable

KINGor75
03-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Just thout i could share this!

Life after SQ is challenging (Ex-SIA girls Pt 2)

http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/news/58450.html

Just saw this vid clip in razor tv. I thout she's quite a hottie despite her age! :p anyone been to her pub at club street b4?

are u trying to promote her pub here???

Meteor77
04-01-2011, 12:09 AM
I bet after this video there will be lots of business for her :)

naturegreen
04-01-2011, 12:16 AM
Quite Swee!

jimboi
04-01-2011, 10:33 PM
RealEstateGuy: Pls go brush up ur english before u come tokking abt those principles in life to me. And u jus made ur own assumptions abt wat i meant. I shant waste my time tokking to an outcast in this forum. cheers! :cool:

Bro KINGor: no lah.. u think i am her partner ah.. hahaha~ if i her partner, i wuldnt even share this location alrdi! if u noe wat i mean~ :p jus thout another place bros can go chill and relax with an eyecandy!

alan0338
04-01-2011, 11:00 PM
hehe, will go there soon... :D

JavTalk
04-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Well when in Rome, do what the Romans do. So we shouldn't expect life principles preachng, and "holier than thou" stuff here.... Otherwise, there always MCYS to go to.

Anyway, YUPZZZZ... for a girl her age, oooohhhh yes, she looks Gr8! And my gosh, she will b someone you hope to go home early each day and thing of "adventures" to play! ;)

thomas88
05-01-2011, 04:31 PM
She look yummy.....:p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
05-01-2011, 07:29 PM
So sweet and down to earth, this Poppy's babe ;) :D

cheongsterjon
05-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Brother, nothing wrong with that. She is back into mainstream society and aiming for the upper echelon through enterpreneuship. She is building her financial freedom and retiirement while you continue to spend your earned money on paid sex. Instead of being amazed at someone elses accomplishments maybe its a wake up call for you to leave the world of KTV, massage parlors, cheap hotels, focusing on how many points you get on this board etc. You continue this and you may perpetually be an outcase in SG society.

Dude real estate guy, i suppose you are some real estate developer or some big shot in that industry, what do you mean by ''OUTCASE'' in SG society? you meant OUTCAST? please enlighten...poor diction doesn't reflect well on a real estate big shot you know....

KCLIM73
05-01-2011, 11:43 PM

Yeah, I guess fucking high class maids raw in public is the way to go eh?

big wood
06-01-2011, 06:53 PM
guys relax without this joker realestateguy life is so boring:D,u are good dude

simple2kee
06-01-2011, 08:52 PM
hehe, will go there soon... :D

can i join in? :D

mcmc
06-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Yo bros, she looks like mediacorp actress jessica lei

mrtan
07-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Hahaha bros, any FR on her (just wondering)

Who knows some bro or so have tried..? =)

Cheerss!

itsmyfault
07-01-2011, 11:16 AM
hmm form an outing to go support her club lol....

Ichigo_Kurosaki
07-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Bros should re-run the video, this poppy joint has few lookers as well :p

My humble advice: For pubs run by ex-SQs, it is better to "Cast Net Wide" by checking on their SQ night schedule :D

Having said above, hope our SQ meimei reading this, don't get me wrong, we are really not there for the girls but in-flight services, ambience and drinks ONLY ;)

water_boi
07-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Having said above, hope our SQ meimei reading this, don't get me wrong, we are really not there for the girls but in-flight services, ambience and drinks ONLY ;)

hahaha.. i seconded to that!!! correct me if i am wrong, the pub look like is located in Club Street.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
07-01-2011, 01:25 PM
hahaha.. i seconded to that!!! correct me if i am wrong, the pub look like is located in Club Street.

Hi Bro water_boi, You're correct. It's @ 46 Club Street. HH 5pm till 8pm. Closed at 1am and Sunday

IK :D:p

jacky43
28-01-2011, 09:20 AM
Seems there is air hostess here, so i will share my thoughts on the above book. Tons of books, novels and movies were based on flying girls. Not a single 1 have good things to tell.

From i what looked at it,this people are selling books, not many people will buy a book of truth. So i would not believe the SEX, molest the harrassment on the air.

If that's true? It show that flying hostess cannot handle their jobs, a bit cried here and there. Same liked an artist said on TV, she prefer to become a painter because personal assistant sit on boss lap. She sure or not, only a small %.

However, i agreed Asian airpline ads is sexual, with this it presented a bad impression. Not forgetting there is also a group of whaco, i am talking of gays and lesbo. They have dirty thoughts on board, still air hostess can handle all the shits.

whitegals
28-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Eh I know her! Or rather I used to know her, used to chiong Europa a lot back in the days, she was there like almost every fri night.

Ah, gonna go pop into her pub and see if she remembers me! :D

Ken80
29-01-2011, 03:32 AM
omg not bad looking
with today some over rated prices for local okt, think worth at least $500/2/2 but true value lah so if under okt wa at least 1k:D

qw2op
29-01-2011, 10:53 AM
me oso may b dropping by 1 of dese days liao ... :p

bugmenot
31-01-2011, 04:30 AM
Her business will be booming with SBF bro checking her out at her pub after this free advertisement... :D