PDA

View Full Version : Coded FR - A Tall Ger Submission To Her Daddy

civilian
03-01-2011, 11:49 AM
coded fr; not any particular session but typical of what we do having "fun".
she has since retired and went back to msia. last time i heard, she is running a makan biz with her younger brother; as such please do not ask me for her name. just to share, cheers and happy new yr :)

"boss, XX is here!!..." anounces the okt

i get up and she signs in; we walk up stairs to the room as if we do not know each other.
when we turn and go up the stairs our of view; i smile, squeeze her bottom and say : " ger ger how are you?"

ger ger :"herh, why you come? when i see you i know i will be in trouble?" she say in mock desperation; but smiles sweetly at me

"yes, i came to punish you for the naughty ger that you are" i say as i slap her bottom, " and i know you like to be punished by daddy"

"hee hee, this time i will be the one to punish and slap you!!" she laughs happily

"yes daddy like it when you slap my balls when you blow me"

"you are very bad!!!" she chuckles

we choose a room with a fucking seat and enter, locking the door after us. I put my arms around her from behind and say : "how are you ger ger? did you think of daddy?" as i fondle her breast; not large and not small, with just the right softness. i squeeze them tightly as she likes it and kiss her neck.

"en.." she reply softly

"you miss the way daddy punish and sayang you at the same time is it?" i probe as i hold her and squeeze her breast more tightly, massaging them as i wait patiently for the reply i want.

"yes..." she replies very softly and shyly.

"good ger, i will start now k..." i say softly and gently. I flip her around suddenly and give her a passionate kiss, and she whimpers, knowing what is about to come... i suck her lips and tongue as i lift her skirt from behind to reveal her sexy behind. i grab them and spank her " you are a cheap sex slave aren't you?" Smack! Smack! Smack!

next i part her legs and slap her cunt with her panties on, as i push her on the bed. "You like it this way dont you!" Slap! Slap!

"ooohh~~" she whimpers "pls daddy~~~"

"i know you like the humiliation and punishment!" i scolded her as i french her; sticking my tongue to lick the inside of the mouth like a honey pot. she is silenced. i reach for her pussy and give her a cunt massage which i know she likes.

"mmm... daddy...." she coos "en..."

"Cheap Sex Slave!!" i said as i give her another well weight slap on her cunt.

"oooohh~~ daddy~~~" she cries.

seeing her in pain make me hard as steel. I strip quick to reveal my red, and rampant dick. her hand automatically reach for my balls and massage them. next i grab her breast and slap her nipples... many times. "Say thank you daddy!" i ordered, as i give her another round of nipple slapping.

"ooohh... thank you daddy! ennn~~" she moans as she helplessly try to protect her breast and nipples from my attack.

" NO!! daddy want to slap neh neh! what must you do!?" i demanded

she knows she can do nothing but to obey... she grabs her own breasts to push out her nipples.... Smack!! Smack!!

she is silent with a sad, humiliated and innocent look. I smile, enjoying myself with her pain and humiliation.
I strip quickly to reveal my red and rampant dick and push it to her mouth.... she smiles shyly and kisses my red head, looks up at me and uses her tongue to give gentle flicks to my head...

"daddy, shower first pls..." she pleads ever so sweetly, and flicks her tongue at my head some more.
i smile and say "ok"

Shower
Inside the shower, i say :"wow your g-string panties today is so sexy~~, later wear for daddy k?"

"ok la, you many problem 1!" she say with mock anger

she makes small talk about the weather and her recent trip back to her home town and what she did there.... all i can do is smile and stare at her beautiful breast and think about how i am going to slap them around as i fuck her.... i reach out to fondle them and she say : "haiyah! shower first la!" ha ha ha

for us there is no action in the shower. i dry up after the shower with a towel leaving my dick, balls and anus wet.... and wait for her beside the bed.

Bed
... she comes out of the shower drying herself; seeing this, i put one of my leg on the bed and say: "ger, come here and kneel down!!"

"hhnnnn...." she whimpers as she puts her towel on the ground before me and kneels down.

"clean daddy up" i commanded and she promptly uses her mouth and tongue to like my dick and balls dry, sucking the water droplets on my sex... i turn and bend for her to lick my anus clean.. i get as hard as steel.

after which i say: "do you want daddy to fuck you sex slave?!?"

"yes daddy...pls fuck me...."

"what must you do!!??" i demanded; she promptly hold up her breasts with her hands for me to slap. Smack!
Smack! and she cringe with a humiliated look. I look at her contemptously and get on the bed and go into doggy style... she jump into bed enthusuastically and starts to rim me from behind, caressing my shaft and balls. i look form under to admire her hanging breasts like hanging papaya...

after some time, she says...

"daddy turn around...", i turn and lie flat on my back. she comes forward and lay herself on me like i am her long lost bf and starts to lick my ear... "hmmmm, good ger, daddy later sayang you the way you want..."
and she goes down to lick and suck my nipples. as she does so, i fondle squeeze, caress and slaps her nipples. "hnnnnh.... you naughty~~~" she complains.

she moves down to lick my clean shaven balls and oh the way she licks and tickles them make me really hard.

i kneel on the bed and she is on all four like a dog. she sucks my cock hungrily, moving her head in and out, stroking my shaft with her mouth, and also give gentle licks to the cock head.

in this position, i spank her and slap her breast and nipples. "hold your neh and let daddy slap!" "which breast you want to be slapped, hold it out!" "Smack Smack!!"...soooo good ger...

to humiliate her further, i "walk the dog" - i move back wards in kneeling position and she has to chase me to suck my cock. i move in a circle and she come at me hungrily. After having fun, i say

"daddy mouth fuck!!" i stop moving and fucks her mouth, alternating between shallow and deep throat fucking...
"do you feel humiliated!!??" "hnnn, yes daddy..." "what must u say!?" "...thank you daddy" she whimpers...

good sex slave

"wanna be fucked by daddy?" "...ohyes yes...." she put a condom on me quickly, lay on her back and spreads... "daddy want to slap cb first!" she cowers and spreads her labia to show her clit and i give it 2 slap
before fucking my cock into her....".. ahhh..." she lets out a small sigh of relief that i am in her...

i grind my 5 and a half inch cock into her wet pussy, enjoying everything thrust. she likes the missionary position and we usually start off with her on her back. she hold me with her arms and legs as i fuck and french her. In her ecstasy, she moans: "...en en daddy... daddy..en ooh ooh en en...."

Next, i lift up her legs to fuck her deeper. as she knows she usually cums in this position, she begs me softly: "ah... no daddy no... please no..... please...." but she is too weak and shiok from my fucking to offer strong resistance. i lift her legs high and fuck my cock back in, in a smooth practiced motion, and start pounding her. she lets out a loud moan in dispair: "ahh~~ ah.. ah... oohh. en..en..." she used one arm to hold her legs for more deep fucking, while the other hand grabs the pillow in despair; i love seeing her this way, not able to resist. I force her to lose her "working" attitude, let her guard down and completely immerse herself in the fucking session. she does not want to, but ultimately succumbs to the sweet fucking. this is the game between us.

I keep pumping till she comes in a shiver, you can see it in her eyes it is so good. i do her slowly now and she has a little smile on her face. i ask her : what must you say?", she gives me a naughty and say very softly: " thank you daddy...."

still in slow fucking motion, i say: "daddy thirsty liao"; understanding what i want, she wets and open her mouth, with her sweet tongue in waiting. i go down to slowly suck the moisture from her tongue as she closes her eyes in submission and ecstasy. i also like under her tongue to lick up all her sweet moisture as she writhes in my combined fucking and licking action. when her tongue is dried up by my licking, i give her gentle flicks at the tip of her tongue to thank her; she giggles and slaps my arm.

to maintain submission, i pulled out my cock and demanded : "which one first? slap cb or slap neh neh?" now totally in submission, she say sofly,: "slap cb first..."

"open the cb lips!" i demanded

she reaches down to part her labia. and i gave her three slaps in succession as she cringes from the pain.

"now the neh neh!" i demanded, as her hand move up to squeeze and push her nipple out, i reach for her cunt and fondle and tickle her clit.

with the other hand, i slap her nipples many times as a look into her eyes, showing submission and enjoyment at the same time.

"want daddy to fuck you some more?" i asked, and she say: " yes yes daddy....."

" go into doggie!" i said, she quickly complies as she also love to be fucked in doggie style. i fuck my cock in from behind and start pumping, riding and dominating her. she holds her breast for me to slap, and i alternate between slapping, caressing and squeezing her neh neh hard. she moans: " oh oh en en... en en en......" to my rhythmic thrusting.

- to be continued.... but dunno when ha ha - :p

bfreemen
03-01-2011, 05:03 PM
wow great writing . thanks

civilian
04-01-2011, 11:42 AM
i also spank her round and luscious bottom and the soles of her feet and she loves the punishment. she looks into the mirror and smiles at what she is getting from me.

i pull her hair and ask sarcastically :" are you a cheap sex slave?"

with her face red with shiokness, she replies shyly: " yes... daddy..."

" are you forever daddy's little slave ger?"

"en en... yess en daddy...."

"who do you think of when your boyfriend fucks you?"

"oh oh en.... you very.... very suay one....en..."

"you think of daddy fucking and slapping you isit?"

"en en...en..en....y..yess.. oooh en....."

" herh! at least you are a good slave ger" i said as i reach to slap her clit in doggie style

"go to the chair!" i demanded. and she goes sit on the chair and open her legs wide. Without me asking, she opens her pussy lips with her hands for slapping first. I pull her hair and slaps her pink pussy and say: “this cheap sex slave is not bad, can fuck.”

I fuck my cock in and give her strong rhythmic thrust and she enjoys it deeply. My lustful stare into her eyes make her shy and she avert my gaze, but keep moaning softly in enjoyment.

“which neh neh to slap first?!?” I demanded

she submissively squeeze and pushes out her right nipple. I give her 3 quick slaps as she cringes from the pain. Next I go down to lick and suck the slapped nipple and she moans in ecstasy.

She try to push me away, so that my tongue will not develop too much shiokness in her nipple, but I hold down both hand and continue my tongue lashing.

She keeps shivering and whimpering under my combine fucking, sucking and licking. Then I repeat the whole cycle action for the left nipple; making her cum twice.

cuckM
24-01-2011, 10:43 PM
Sounds like some goody writing i s'pose. .. nice

civilian
17-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Her face is flush red now, with her hair in a beautiful disarray.
“go to the bed!” I commanded, and she got down quickly from the bed and jump onto the bed eagerly.

As I climb onto the bed. She reach out to hold and French me, unable to control her desire. And I return the favour….. in deep frenching, I use my finger nails to tickle her nipples and she lets out a squeal and giggle, and smiles at me sweetly.

Next she goes down to suckle on my nipple like a baby. And I hold her like a baby, cooing to her that she is daddy’s fav ger. She close her eyes and sucks restfully.

Now its my turn.
“ger ger feed daddy!” , she immediately sits up and I lay across her lap; she pushes out her nipple like a mother would nurse her baby and I suckle blissfully. As I suck her, she strokes my hair and also caress my cock. Next she massages my balls; as I massage her neh neh.

Next I start to tickle her clit, and she starts to get heavy in her breathing. Without talking and with a pleading looking in her eyes, she lie down on her back and use her finger to spread her labia.

Understanding her intense need, I use my finger and skilfully rub her clit, making her very shiok and very near orgasm. But each time I relent and slowly down, just to repeat again. I love to her breathing heavily with a trance like look of shiokness in her eyes. Finally I gave her a fingering that did not stop and kept going and going, her eyes widen with the ultimate shiokness as she shudders in waves of orgasm.

I am not letting her rest easy, as she is my sex slave.

I held her up into doggy position and start to lick her anus; she starts to whimper in the combination of anal shiokness and recent orgasm. In her pleading, she tries to push my head away to stop the tongue lashing.

“what a undiscipline sex slave!” I scolded and spank her butt hard.

I got up and use my tee shirt to tie her hands down. And I resume my rimming. She whimpers in her inability to stop her master….

Next I apply some lube, on my left thumb. At the same time that I fuck my cock in, I push my thumb into her ass.

“no daddy, no……ah ah~” she pleaded with tied hands. But I combine my cock fucking and thumb fucking, so she will be too dominated to give any resistance.

I alternate between many different fucking timings, but always maintaining domination. In the can only only whimper and grab the bedsheet tight and allow my fucking.

Sensing that she is coming, I fucked her a furious one. Wham wham wham wham~ and she arch back and gave loud ecstatic moans “ orh orh orh!....’

Xenon
18-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Nice role play, erotic. Thanks for sharing :)

civilian
24-02-2011, 11:26 AM
“lie down and spread your legs!” I commanded. I want to fuck and finish of in missionary.

“daddy can play ribbon please?.....” she pleaded softly with a longing look in her eyes.” Can please….”

“dun want!! Herh!”, I shouted, “you shiok, I pain, then fuck too much affect my health, and some more must pay for second session! You think I stupid ah??”

“ please daddy… you make ger ger very hot and ger ger think of you… please ger ger need fucking…” she pleaded some more.

Seeing that I am hesitating, she smile sweetly and crawled to kiss and lick my feet, “ pleased daddy….ger ger give balls massage and feed milk… please…”

“herh! You super cheap sex slave! Never got so cheap one before!” I insulted her and spank her.

She quickly took out a long ribbon and half a blue pill. She use her tongue to feed me the pill and smile sweetly. Next she use the ribbon to tie my balls. My constricted balls are pushed out and skin tight, making them very sensitive. Next she make a big loop in from and tie the ribbon ends behind my neck. My balls are now push out and lifted up….. easy for her to eat and lick.

She took a moment to admire her work before going down to eat with me in kneeling position on the bed.

Her whole mouth engulf my balls and she use her tongue to gently lick and flick. One hand gently massages my cock head, while she use the other to tickle my anus and sometime fuck a finger inside to wriggle and dig. She does all this gently as she does not want me to cum and she need time for the blue pill to work.

I spank her repeatedly and call her the cheapest whore that I come across. From the mirror, I can she that she is enjoying every moment and smiling as she devote her full attention to her licking; savouring every moment.

I keep spanking her butt and slapping her nipples; it was very good. And I become very hard from her skilful tongue and fingers.

Feeling my throbbing cock in her hand, she know that the pill is working and its time for more fucking. She skilfully swivel herself around so I can give her doggy style fucking.

I fuck her in a smooth rhythm and she reach out her hand to massage my balls as I fuck her cunt. She lifted her self up and put her arms around me to give me a very slutty look; to show that she really enjoy my fucking.

“oh hnn oh oh thank… hnnn you…ah ha en daddy~~~” she coos “ daddy…en en only hnn hnn ah ah punish em ger ger en en right?”

“of course… emf emf only emf punish emf you, you are emf emf daddy’s sex slave to enf enf enf the end emf….” I said as I fuck her

she blush and smile shyly and bury her head in the pillow to enjoy the fucking.”ah ah en en en ah ah ah! Hnnnn hnnnn en ah ah ooh ohh en en ah !~~”

“ lie down and spread your legs!!” I commanded, my balls feels super tight and shiok and my cock is red and rampant.

She got up to untie the ribbon from behind my neck; she next pass the ribbon ends between my legs and pull them up my arse crack.

She and I lie down together with me on top. She spreads her legs to allow me to fuck in.

Our fucking continue in missionary position, she pulls the ribbon from my balls, running through my ass crack behind me to control my speed. When she need furious pumping, she pulls gently but steadily for me to really give a good whacking. She releases to slow down.

I French and lick and say naughty things to degrade her and make her shiok. She pretend to be terrified, knowing that her horror will make me more high.

Sensing that I want to cum, she closes her legs to tighten her pussy and I spread my legs over her body. The feeling is very shiok as she tugs the ribbon skilfully.

Feeling that my balls and cock are about to explode, I ram her mercilessly; making loud pock pock pock sound as I slam hard into her.

She looks terrified and ecstatic at the same time shouting “ ah ah ah ah ah~~~ daddy~~~ ah ah ah ah ooh ohh~~”

Her pleading make me very high; it was like a sex thirsty virgin pleading me to shoot into her. Pock pock pock!! As she pull the ribbon tight, I gave her a final series of hard slamming thrust and shoot my cumm. It was soooo good.

She pull and release, pull and release the ribbon to coax more cum into her; as we French away.

As promised, she untie the ribbon and gave me a balls massage to soothe my aching balls… and fed me milk like a baby.

Thank all supporters and also those that do not feel my writing is a waste of time and bandwidth. Finally, I am a very normal and average person… it is beautiful gers that make me go sex crazy hee hee