PDA

View Full Version : HJ + auto roam: how safe?

superfreak
01-09-2004, 05:49 PM
Hi bros,

hope i dun kana flame for this qn, but i wanna just ask the advice for fellow bros out there. hope u can help me.

1. how safe is HJ in HC?
i mean of coz its the safest of all options, but how safe is it? what if their hands are dirty or the towel they use are dirty? anyone ever kana anything from HJ alone?

2. how safe is auto roam?
if i touch breast/pussy etc, how safe is it? is it possible to kana herpes this kind of thing if i touch their pussy with my hands? (of coz i won't immediately touch my own di di after i touch their pussy lah)

Hope u guys will be patient.... i enjoy going HC but at the same time do not want to pass on any STD to my wife/partime gfs..

naemlo
01-09-2004, 05:51 PM
Hi bros,

hope i dun kana flame for this qn, but i wanna just ask the advice for fellow bros out there. hope u can help me.

1. how safe is HJ in HC?
i mean of coz its the safest of all options, but how safe is it? what if their hands are dirty or the towel they use are dirty? anyone ever kana anything from HJ alone?

if i touch breast/pussy etc, how safe is it? is it possible to kana herpes this kind of thing if i touch their pussy with my hands? (of coz i won't immediately touch my own di di after i touch their pussy lah)

Hope u guys will be patient.... i enjoy going HC but at the same time do not want to pass on any STD to my wife/partime gfs..

Read your questions made me laugh...... so u meant u frequent HC n only auto roam n HJ???

superfreak
01-09-2004, 05:53 PM
hi bro, yah, so far i frequent HC my 8th time.
only HJ and autoroam.

can't afford to kana STD and pass on to wife/gf lah.. hope u understand...

but 2 days ago i autoroam and use my hands felt the pussy damn wet...then i started to wonder how safe is it actually...

naemlo
01-09-2004, 05:59 PM
only HJ and autoroam.

but 2 days ago i autoroam and use my hands felt the pussy damn wet...then i started to wonder how safe is it actually...

safe safe!!!!! Dun worry... btw y spend money just for autoroam n HJ??

superfreak
01-09-2004, 06:03 PM
i cannot afford to go for BBBJ/FJ lah...

not say no money, but i will really be in deep shit if kana STD etc...

thats why i dun play fj/bbbj... coz damn scared...

sigh if only got cure for all diseases then i confirm play

naemlo
01-09-2004, 06:06 PM

U r a funny guy, want to play yet afraid of this n that.... I rather pcc n keep the money...

speedpass
01-09-2004, 06:18 PM
make full use of the wash basins n soap if there is , bro . they r there for u . :o

sam88mas
01-09-2004, 06:21 PM
only HJ and autoroam.
So far 8th time sound safe rite?
You have wife and gf and also girls in HC..Big timer sia :eek:
Anyway what risk you expected??

plain
01-09-2004, 08:14 PM

If you are so afraid, and treasure yr wife so much... then you shouldn't
even be there in the first place

newyorker88
01-09-2004, 08:17 PM
Sounds like you scared and yet want to play.

Usually, germs and virus need to have contact b4 transmittion. If you wash your hands clean before touching your mouth, eyes, nose and private parts, after touching her pussy, that MAY be ok. Becos there is no 100 % safe. Of course, she could have touch many other man before you. Make sure she clean her hands first.

I like to lick their breast also. But usually I ask the gals to have a shower b4 me also. Becos you never know if other man has lick her b4. that that can be dangerous. Also I am into cleanliness too.

There is no 100 % safe and the only thing safe is not to fool around. Of course, these are my view, and it is not 100 % safe also.

Take care and have fun!

Good day

FIVE2ONE
01-09-2004, 08:53 PM
tink the safest is dun fool around ...and be faithful to your wife...

jus my 2cents worth

Ken yeang
01-09-2004, 11:50 PM
hahaha...this reminds me of a movie calld "Bubble Boy". this boy grown up in an artificial germ free "baloon".

staff
02-09-2004, 12:07 AM
hey even HJ might not safe , even if she wash her hand clean
if she has STD and her hand got sort of blisters or cut and she HJ for u
haha , tats it .
still the same outcome
best wat .... u insist she wear a glooves b4 HJ for u but if she get excited and wild , and STD carrier and her glooves break ,, still the same outcome .
sorry talk bit of cock here
but end of story is be prepare from the 1st day u wanna come out play , no such thing as 100% safe , if u are worry then stay home and be faithful man .but for god sake , if you bonk around with FL , pls use condem when having sex with yr wife , dun cos of your own song then transmit any diesease to them .....as you know , you wun know if u have contact those disease overnite .
just when i have bonk a FL outside , i prevent having sex with my wife ...and go for checkup , be safe rather than sorry

Innoncent$
02-09-2004, 08:53 AM

You are right!!! :D

slashGNR
02-09-2004, 10:07 AM
Hi bros,

I am surprised you asked this question when you said you enjoyed going HC....so after those visits...any problem so far? as 1 bro suggested...if you worry, just don't go.....

Adios...

guzzler
02-09-2004, 01:06 PM

Exactly what I was thinking when I was reading the thread. Bravo!

If you're so afraid stay at home!

superfreak
02-09-2004, 01:42 PM
i knew i would get these kinds of answers.

im sure all of us one how nice it is to go to HC once in awhile.

i was just wondering if there can exist a compromise btw enjoying HC and not going at all.,

ie, HJ only. So im just tryign to clarify the exact safety of going just for HJ and stuff so i can better decide.

Little did i know that most of the bros here are not able to answer that qn.

Thanks for the help anyway, but i also noe that want to play dun scared, want to scared dun play.

but that is not my qn. my qn is just abt the safety of the HJ.

naemlo
02-09-2004, 02:54 PM
i knew i would get these kinds of answers.

im sure all of us one how nice it is to go to HC once in awhile.

i was just wondering if there can exist a compromise btw enjoying HC and not going at all.,

ie, HJ only. So im just tryign to clarify the exact safety of going just for HJ and stuff so i can better decide.

Little did i know that most of the bros here are not able to answer that qn.

Thanks for the help anyway, but i also noe that want to play dun scared, want to scared dun play.

I guess u r just wasting ppl time, a lot of bros here advice u to stay at home n be good. If u insist on going HC for fun pls go to any sex education held by the govt, it will help a lot, ask the consultant whether HJ is ok. Personally, when there your dick is involve there will b some risk.

superfreak
02-09-2004, 03:01 PM
thanks i wll prob ask GP more abt it, and will share what i know with others who are interested instead of scolding them and telling them to stay at home.

thanks everyone anyway. nooone seems to understand my problem.

staff
03-09-2004, 12:00 AM
thanks i wll prob ask GP more abt it, and will share what i know with others who are interested instead of scolding them and telling them to stay at home.

hey freak , understand wat u tryingg to ask...i know sometimes those mei mei at HC really look damn chio with their make up , and u really urge to screw them but afraid of those STD , own die ok liao dun't cos of own song transmit to others , tats wat u think rite .
basically contacting STD from HJ chances are real slim , cos no sexual contact , unless she BJ raw for u . Or yr didi have a cut and her hands got open wound when HJ for u , then she may spread the STD to u .

same applies to fingering her pussy, u can put yr whole hand (if you are able to ) into her hole , provided there's no open wound on yr finger, and u never grip some taste of her luv juice .
hope tis help ;)

siamcutey
03-09-2004, 01:14 AM
Bring your condoms, wear 3 pcs over your dick. Get those gloves and get the girl to wear them over her palms. As for the autoroam, autoroam her with clothes on.

Safe from STDs and AIDS. but not safe from SARS

SC

owen10
03-09-2004, 01:25 AM
I once had this minor infection on my didi after a HJ few years ago. There were some red dots deep in d didi, n wat's disgusting was d pus it let out when u squeeze it. It doesnt hurt terribly, only when u bathe n it gets contact with water. I thk it was either d PRC's hand dirty or I didnt shower after d session lor. if d joint has shower facilities, nowadays i make it a point to take a shower after every session.

foolish_
03-09-2004, 08:36 AM
i knew i would get these kinds of answers................
................Thanks for the help anyway, but i also noe that want to play dun scared, want to scared dun play.

Sorry that other bros could not answer your qn. The answer is NOT SAFE. Nothing you do can make it safe. Only way to be safe is don't do (sigh....that's what my bros have tried explaining). ;)

superfreak
03-09-2004, 08:46 AM
thanks friend sfor all the help!!

naemlo
03-09-2004, 09:58 AM
Sorry that other bros could not answer your qn. The answer is NOT SAFE. Nothing you do can make it safe. Only way to be safe is don't do (sigh....that's what my bros have tried explaining). ;)

Bro, thanks for the advice, but normally when my didi stand up he definitely want to meet the mei mei, how?? I wear durex extra safe, will it be safe?? BTW I like 69 the most, is it safe too??

foolish_
03-09-2004, 12:01 PM
Bro, thanks for the advice, but normally when my didi stand up he definitely want to meet the mei mei, how?? I wear durex extra safe, will it be safe?? BTW I like 69 the most, is it safe too??

For you, it should be safe (I take it that 99% safety is acceptable to you....kekeke).

69 ah? Then you need to ask her to wear a condom on her tongue....kekeke

:D

makop
03-09-2004, 12:04 PM
Instead of worried about what STD you gonna get, you should worried more about when those AV are gonna draw the curtain when the gal HJ you.

waypastprime
03-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Can anyone tell me if it's safe to walk across the streets when the "Red man' is on? Or even when 'Green man' is on?

I also noe that want to walk dun scared, scared dun walk. :p

but that is not my qn. my qn is just abt the safety of the walking across the road. :D

justme
03-09-2004, 03:37 PM
compromise is go to HC BUT stay outside. and do yourself.

tellin you to stay at home is also an answer to help you besides the "shoul be safe if no cut, etc"

you are practising selective reading?

justme
03-09-2004, 03:38 PM
YOU GOT PART TIME GFS SOMMORE WORRIED ABT THESE?

Hi bros,

1. how safe is HJ in HC?

naemlo
03-09-2004, 03:39 PM
Can anyone tell me if it's safe to walk across the streets when the "Red man' is on? Or even when 'Green man' is on?

I also noe that want to walk dun scared, scared dun walk. :p

but that is not my qn. my qn is just abt the safety of the walking across the road. :D

WPP, if u want to cross, dun worry abt safety, if u r worry then stay at home n cross between your living room n kitchen. Hope I answer your question..

waypastprime
03-09-2004, 03:42 PM
WPP, if u want to cross, dun worry abt safety, if u r worry then stay at home n cross between your living room n kitchen. Hope I answer your question..

That's why I'm staying at home surfing SB rather than walking across the streets. Coz I'm scared.... :p

Thanks for your prompt answer anyway.

naemlo
03-09-2004, 03:45 PM
That's why I'm staying at home surfing SB rather than walking across the streets. Coz I'm scared.... :p

Thanks for your prompt answer anyway.

No problem, I'll always be there for u. I will take care of your mm2.... your nn..... btw LHM speaks ENGLISH liao!!!!!

tittyhawk
03-09-2004, 07:58 PM
Hi bros,

1. how safe is HJ in HC?

Bro,

1. HJ in HC.... its quite alright if their palms do not have any cuts. Coz if they do, their blood droplets might get in touch with your dick head opening. Towels do play a part but quite often the towels are exposed to air and whether the towels had been washed properly is another concern.

2. Autoroam - Touch breast with your bare hands and palm and even kissing and licking it is quite safe as long as there is no cuts or bruises in the breast.
For pussy, you make sure your hands are cut-free, then remember to wash your hand after you have enjoy and fantasised your dick in it before you pick up a ciggie and smoke unknowingly.

Cheers

SteelShaft316
04-09-2004, 12:36 AM
Dear Superfreak,

I really admire your bravely in asking such qn here, you are right, you should have consult a GP instead of all the brudders here, please forgive all of those who slam you. Jus a reminder, this website is consider x rated, ya, maybe you are trying to save the $30 for consulting a GP and use it for a HJ. Normally, I am a peace lover and dun slam ppl, but your qn is really that....... duno wat say.

BTW, I do HJ 2, for you I will wear a surgery glove and you wear 1 too. I will apply Dettol before I HJ you. You oso can autoroam me but dun dig my ass, it is full of baterial.

My FR:
Boob: 40A
HJ: 10/10
BBBJ: Dun provide for man or aqua
AR: Dun provide for man or aqua
FJ: Dun provide for man or aqua

My charge is a bit on the high side $80. BTW, I will moan when you autoroam so to give you the "I am a Man" feeling. OK :D