PDA

View Full Version : EuroAsia KTV in Changping-Bros Beware!

nympho2
01-01-2011, 06:37 PM
I just returned from a trip to CP and had a really bad experience which I want to share with and caution bros here going over.

My merry bunch (5 guys) was at EuroAsia KTV one night, the quality of girls was really not impressive but the quantity sure was, wave after wave of teams of 10-15 entered our room, the mummies kept pushing and we all ended up with average 2 girls each. An assistant mummy came and played with us, she was cute and downed a few glasses, then she asked my chick to ask me for tips! I galantly gave her 300, since she did make an effort to entertain us. But she wanted 400! anyway, i just gave her and let it pass.

After a long night of whiskey overflow, we called for bill, and I told the captain specifically to charge all the girls tips into the bill, which ones to take out, so on and so forth. When the bill came, it was a whopping 10,000 (3 bottles, five girls to take out) which i kinda expected since EuroAsia was supposed to be expensive and paid duly. Thereafter, the problems started, two or three of the girls claimed that their tips were not claimable if we signed for it, and started demanding for it. To shut them up, my other bros just gave them the cash. Then, some had the bloody cheek to come to me, insisted that they were left out when the captain did the count, citing reasons like they went to change, went to toilet etc.

Asking the captain didnt help, he was clearly on their side.To cut the whole draggy tug of war short, i just threw the cash at them as everyone was high, tired, and just wanted to go back hotel to screw our respective girls. I forked out an additional 3000 for all this bullshit.

Unfortunately, the scam didnt end there.

I took my girl back, next day, she asked if i wanted her company, i said no, i had prior engagements in the night but she was welcome to join us for massage and makan if she wanted. She went back home, and called subsequently to ask our whereabouts, she came over to join us, and said she didnt want to work that night and said she would stick to me, i said i was going out. she said she'd just pick up some stuff left in my hotel and leave.

We went to 半岛 and had a better time as the girls were cuter and a lot more fun! The bill was 30-40% cheaper too!

Then I went back hotel alone as I wake up early the next day. Upon reaching my room, I was shocked to see the girl watching TV in my bed! She said she decided to wait for me! Anyway, I just washed up and slept, didnt touch her at all.

Next day, when we were going to part, being nice, I passed her 300 to cover her 台费, but to my anger, she shamelessly asked for 1000!
I insisted no, and as my other bros were waiting in the van, just passed her all the cash i had, totalling 700. she insisted no, and even held on to the van door, refusing to let me leave! i had no choice but to ask a bro for another 300 so that she would just FO.

I called the captain to complain, he said he would give me a 交代,but I didnt hear from him since.

I was really pissed and disappointed that after all the rave reviews about this joint. And considering all these business we Sillyporeans give them, they still slaughter us like lambs!!!!

Bros going there, please beware, this KTV is definitely blacklisted by my bros, and the following personnels should be avoided at all costs:

Girl - 豆豆,from 贵州 (small built, petite and wears the air stewardess uniform)
Captain- Jason
Mummy- 陈莉
Assistant mummy- 茜茜

lost99
01-01-2011, 06:53 PM
To shut them up, my other bros just gave them the cash.

I forked out an additional 3000 for all this bullshit.

i said i was going out. she said she'd just pick up some stuff left in my hotel and leave.
I passed her 300 to cover her 台费, but to my anger, she shamelessly asked for 1000!
I insisted no...refusing to let me leave! i had no choice but to ask a bro for another 300 so that she would just FO.
I was really pissed and disappointed that after all the rave reviews about this joint. And considering all these business we Sillyporeans give them, they still slaughter us like lambs!!!!

No need to start a new thread over this, It sounds like you had a crap time, but you have nobody else to blame but yourself and your friends. You make yourself out like a carrot and ask to be chopped. If you don't ask the girl to come over...why do you pay her at all? The reason prices going up all over CP is because people let the KTV and MM take advantage of them.

nympho2
01-01-2011, 07:06 PM
I guess you are right, I should have been more firm.

I did not ask the girl to come over, and I gave her 300 since she mentioned she'd have to pay 200 for not working. But never would I think she would demand 1000 for zero services rendered. I insisted on not paying her anymore, but she was dragging on to my arm and creating a real scene. You know what I mean, how would the seasoned bros here react to that?

I will really appreciate some tips and advice.

lost99
01-01-2011, 07:49 PM
Personally, I wouldn't have given her anything. It sounds harsh but you did not ask her to come and she gave you zero services. You can't get something for nothing in life. You ask yourself if there is anywhere in SG you can get money for nothing... why should that change in China?

So what if she holds your arm and creates a scene?.. are you afraid of a little girl whining? do you think anybody around you in CHINA care about what happens? I see people get robbed in daylight in China and nobody care... You should just MAN UP and throw her arm off and take off.

All the new posts about Bros who complain about OuYa, Park Royal, Yi Hao and the new expensive KTV's with expensive alcohol price, MM price and crap service...yet come here and complain. If anybody still foolish enough to go to these places and let themselves get chopped.. you lose the right to complain about it. It has been well documented that those places attract all the Carrots on this board and chop them up.

nympho2
02-01-2011, 12:11 AM
appreciate your feedback bro, i should have done some homework on those joints before the trip.

i have travelled to different parts of china on a few occasions, probably less than 10 times anyway, and never encountered a chick who hassles me that way. i guess i really should have done better.

the other joint i went to, 半岛 was a lot more economical and fun.

valuable lesson learned no doubt.

thanks, once again.

mongerx
02-01-2011, 02:35 PM
A wise man once told me about dealing with Cheonging biz, "If you don't respect your money, why you should expect them to?"

petrolheadsg
03-01-2011, 02:34 PM
All the new posts about Bros who complain about OuYa, Park Royal, Yi Hao and the new expensive KTV's with expensive alcohol price, MM price and crap service...yet come here and complain. If anybody still foolish enough to go to these places and let themselves get chopped.. you lose the right to complain about it. It has been well documented that those places attract all the Carrots on this board and chop them up.

Bro you took the words out of my mouth...I have said the same thing countless times.....

Want to really do something about it? Stop throwing money and looking for love in all the wrong places :-)

ronix
04-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Ou Ya is a place to entertain clients and such and not a place to have fun with your group of mates... It's a lousy place as most of the gals there seems to have an attitude and like to fly guys aeroplane...

Also, I believe your group has been too show off with the $$$ that the gals think that you're super rich so will try to pull a fast one there.

Firstly, we don't tip mummy or asst mummy. They earn from you bringing the gals out. The mummy there probably earn more then you and me in Singapore.
We also dun normally include the tips inside the bills - the bills is already messy enough with all the side dishes ordered so don't complicate it...

1stdesire
08-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Ou Ya is less more organise in terms of the selection of the gals than Crown prince.

But the hotel room is more expensive than Crown Prince.