PDA

View Full Version : Seletar reservoir

jayden1
01-01-2011, 01:09 AM
hey bros

When having sex in the car there, do a lot of people peep?
cause i just had sex with my girlfriend there a few days ago and i guess we were getting too into it and didnt take notice about our surroundings. Even though we covered the car, it still feels like there are lots of people. so for all those experienced ones, are there a lot of peepers? and people who take photos.

Btw, is it illegal?

alvin36
01-01-2011, 05:39 AM
hey bros

When having sex in the car there, do a lot of people peep?
cause i just had sex with my girlfriend there a few days ago and i guess we were getting too into it and didnt take notice about our surroundings. Even though we covered the car, it still feels like there are lots of people. so for all those experienced ones, are there a lot of peepers? and people who take photos.

Btw, is it illegal?

yes is illegal. you better surrender yourself to police, will help you get a lighter sentence

slothtan
01-01-2011, 12:54 PM
ho say liao, new vids coming up soon liao...swee

shawn teo
01-01-2011, 08:31 PM
hey bros

Btw, is it illegal?

Definitely.It is called indecent act in a public place. :D

notti_boi
01-01-2011, 09:27 PM
TS, so that was you that we were peeping at that day?... good show!!

Dont worry, I already deleted the recordings!

Just joking! :D

Johnston
02-01-2011, 12:30 AM
Considering you choose a place known for people to fuck and fish.... its really a foregone conclusion you would have felt that somebody was watching you....;)

RealEstateGuy
02-01-2011, 12:54 AM
Brother, public sex at a place where families could visit is especially against the wishes and the norms of modern SG society. Can you respect other people and the public at large and just go to a hotel or your homes?

bonkster
02-01-2011, 01:49 AM
There r so many more secluded spots in Sg. Why of all places must u do it at a place that is so bright and has so much traffic? :confused: