PDA

View Full Version : Hi sweet looking gal looking for guy friends

judylee
31-12-2010, 12:37 AM
Hi guys i'm 18 this year , i'm local u can ask me anything local. i'm lookign for guys friends anyone will do. email me at [email protected]
hope to hear from you guys.
i just wanna know more people

DR_DANGER
31-12-2010, 03:47 AM
suspicious much

hardthrob81
31-12-2010, 04:00 AM
Hi guys i'm 18 this year , i'm local u can ask me anything local. i'm lookign for guys friends anyone will do. email me at [email protected]

where can i find the best indian rojak in eastern singapore? hope you're "local" enough to give me an answer!

Sexy Under
31-12-2010, 04:05 AM
GND!:mad:

Not girl next door but go and die lah!!

School starts next Tues!!

abracadebra
31-12-2010, 04:54 AM
where can i find the best indian rojak in eastern singapore? hope you're "local" enough to give me an answer!

hahaha.. good one! :)

raykwok79
31-12-2010, 05:23 AM
It should be meeting cocks for a gang bang session.

cumfast
31-12-2010, 08:28 AM

when's the election?

barneyksc
31-12-2010, 09:13 AM
haahah wat happened recently at pasir ris downtown.. lol

hardcoremayhem
31-12-2010, 09:15 AM
school holidays until next week!

Ronsee
31-12-2010, 09:47 AM
Bear with it Bros...School Term OPENING soon...Good God :D

Krazzie
31-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Later is sabo other people's email....

alan0338
31-12-2010, 02:36 PM
u know where is GIM JIO KA ? :confused: :D

teebs_darklord
31-12-2010, 03:25 PM

This one I know...:D

Check the Spore map and see which place looks like a banana leg and that is the place...:p

absoluticeberg
31-12-2010, 03:57 PM
What goodies does next budget have? And will property prices continue to soar? Local question mah... And can you give me the winning toto number for CNY draw also?

alvin36
31-12-2010, 04:14 PM

are you from TNP or SIN MIN ?

tkongkia
31-12-2010, 04:28 PM
HAHAHA ! Bro that a gd one :D

Bangster
01-01-2011, 12:35 AM
What's the first thing a local girl will ask when she meets a guy for the first time?

inez
01-01-2011, 09:07 AM
What's the first thing a local girl will ask when she meets a guy for the first time?

How much money do you make a year?

syt_punisher
01-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Singapore got how many loose girls ? :D

High Standard
01-01-2011, 06:13 PM
local n common question...
Where can find free sex wit young babes....
Do u provides..... hahahah :D

FLdude
01-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Eh TS, i wanna know where got the nicest wanton mee. (:

JavTalk
01-01-2011, 06:53 PM
HEY GAL,

What's the sexual fantasy of 18 yrs old girls these days? Do educate me as me very interested..... =)

judylee
02-01-2011, 09:29 PM

i love indian rojak but not many places sell them so i'm not sure where is the best. but some places are expansive and not nice

judylee
02-01-2011, 09:30 PM
haahah wat happened recently at pasir ris downtown.. lol

darren and frens slashed. friends barred by family from funeral . police suspect darren was from gang.

judylee
02-01-2011, 09:31 PM

the 5 c's. or how much u earn

dickben
03-01-2011, 01:27 PM

super gd one !!!

naturegreen
03-01-2011, 02:16 PM
So any FRs yet? :rolleyes:

godrik
03-01-2011, 02:21 PM
I’m still waiting to see FR from Sin Min or New paper. Let see who will be the lucky dude.

84gunner
03-01-2011, 02:32 PM

Likely either a sabo case, or a scam in the making.

SG gals oso buay hiao bai, think too highly of themselves. Sweet looking or not, it's for others / the guys to judge, not the gal herself to say.

KCLIM73
03-01-2011, 03:43 PM
On New Year's day morning during breakfast, I nothing to do, very bored, so decided to email this judylee and ask her to call me on my phone. It was about 3pm before she replied. She asked me to meet me outside first to see if she like what she sees. I smirked and played along....

I asked her to go to Lim Chu Kang there, got one banana tree by plot 7, near junction of 11 and 12, and next to 448 and 449 there. Ask her to wait there. She said she scared but I said that's the only way since there will be no one else there so we can be sure it will be each other and guarantee won't be running away into the crowd when we meet and see that it's not something that we like... So, 5pm was set.

I went to sleep. And after napping for 2+ hours, I realised it was 5.30pm already. Time to go for dinner.... No la, you think that girl stupid is it? Cannot be really go find banana tree at Lim Chu Kang right??? I decided to go eat at KFC or something. One chicken or another, I will eat.

Then I decided, maybe should just out of curiosity go and see if she go there. I drove all the freaking way to Lim Chu Kang and find that place... And true enough, in the setting sun's light, I see a girl standing below the banana tree. KNN! CB! Seriously got girl so stupid and hard up one or not! KNN, this one seriously WIFE material. You know... WIFE? Wash, Iron, Fuck, Etc... You just tell her to do, she will just do it. NABEH... Go Lim Chu Kang Banana Tree she really go... CB...

I drove closer, locked all my doors, in case it's not a human. Nabeh, I go up closer from behind her, she like real one leh... And some more like sobbing/crying like that with shoulder shrugging every few seconds.... I stopped the car about 3-4 meters away, wind down the window, and called out, "Judy?"... And she slowly turned around....

[to be continued]...

ricrain29
03-01-2011, 04:08 PM
wah......then after that? dun keep us waiting leh!!

KCLIM73
03-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Judy was still sobbing when she turned around. So yes, confirmed she crying.... but as she turned around, I think she not bad looking la. Not much makeup except for eye liner and eye shadow... and because she crying, knn, like the ghost climb up from 448 like that. CB, scared me siah. Nevermind, she ok looking otherwise. Then, she screamed... like really really fucking scream like ice-cream like that. "YOU ARE LATE!" My balls a bit kiu ki lai... was a bit shocked and taken aback and wound up the window, engage river gear and zam you...

But it was adrenaline and shock reaction la. After 1 second, I realised nothing to be scared and I was indeed late and sorry for the ah lian waiting for so long and crying. I stepped out of the car, and she crying even louder. I bravely walked up to her, scanned and size her up like terminator T800 like that. "Beep beep beep dee dee dee", target lock-on...

Model : Human Species (Homo Sapien, recent model date of manufacture between 1989-1992.
Variant : Female, Asian
Fitted Accessories: White Levi's T-shirt, Blue demin skirt.
Concealed Accessories : Green Lace bra 34B, size S brown panties, T shape)
Extra weaponry : Banshee Scream (i-scream version 2.11B2, got bug with volume control)

Recommended Action : Approach with Caution.

Anyway, so I walked up to her, she sobbingly asked, "how come you late? I thought you tua me!" I apologised and gave some cocknbull story about the jam outside. Even though it was another 6 months to Qin Ming Jie, she also believe. See, WIFE material right? So stupid. Then she smiled, and then she said she likes what she sees, and asked me to buy her dinner. I agreed, and she said, "Good good! I want to eat MCdonalds!"

KNN...

[to be continued]...

hypocrite
03-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Wah lau.. wu eia boh?

teebs_darklord
03-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Waiting for part 3, 4, 5...:D

judylee
03-01-2011, 04:43 PM
On New Year's day morning during breakfast, I nothing to do, very bored, so decided to email this judylee and ask her to call me on my phone. It was about 3pm before she replied. She asked me to meet me outside first to see if she like what she sees. I smirked and played along....

I asked her to go to Lim Chu Kang there, got one banana tree by plot 7, near junction of 11 and 12, and next to 448 and 449 there. Ask her to wait there. She said she scared but I said that's the only way since there will be no one else there so we can be sure it will be each other and guarantee won't be running away into the crowd when we meet and see that it's not something that we like... So, 5pm was set.

I went to sleep. And after napping for 2+ hours, I realised it was 5.30pm already. Time to go for dinner.... No la, you think that girl stupid is it? Cannot be really go find banana tree at Lim Chu Kang right??? I decided to go eat at KFC or something. One chicken or another, I will eat.

Then I decided, maybe should just out of curiosity go and see if she go there. I drove all the freaking way to Lim Chu Kang and find that place... And true enough, in the setting sun's light, I see a girl standing below the banana tree. KNN! CB! Seriously got girl so stupid and hard up one or not! KNN, this one seriously WIFE material. You know... WIFE? Wash, Iron, Fuck, Etc... You just tell her to do, she will just do it. NABEH... Go Lim Chu Kang Banana Tree she really go... CB...

I drove closer, locked all my doors, in case it's not a human. Nabeh, I go up closer from behind her, she like real one leh... And some more like sobbing/crying like that with shoulder shrugging every few seconds.... I stopped the car about 3-4 meters away, wind down the window, and called out, "Judy?"... And she slowly turned around....

[to be continued]...

Stupid guy > I did not meet him dun listen to his bullcrap story pls thanks . just add me through my email. dun pm me here thanks
[email protected]

KCLIM73
03-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Mcdonalds!?! Cannot la! So public the place... what if people see me? I was scared shitless at that thought. She said don't worry la, she local girl see so what? Not like it's walking into hotel 81. Anyway, if anyone saw, she will also deny. And if I kiss and tell, she will also deny. And if I post FR, she will also deny... See la, isn't that what she's doing now?

Stupid guy > I did not meet him dun listen to his bullcrap story pls thanks . just add me through my email. dun pm me here thanks
[email protected]

Anyway, we did go to McDonalds. I purposely choose one less crowded one. I really scared because still can tell she just cried and quite young right. Then I like uncle bring out an underaged girl that I just raped to McDonalds to compensate her like that right? And to shut her mouth so she won't tell mummy? I scared mah... I never did that! But I scared people impression like that mah.

The meal was pretty uneventful. But something interesting struck me. I really thought that this local young girl different generation from me. So I really wanted to know her better. I pass her 2 x $2 notes. And I asked her to go an buy a Big Mac meal for me. And another for herself she can choose. She took the money and went to buy... After 10 mins, she came back.. Told me not enough money. KNS... ARBUTTHEN!!???

KNN, wanna vomit blood but can't stop admiring simple beauty. Or is it the beauty of simplicity. I gave her another $5, she went back to queue again, then I realised she cancelled the previous order cos not enough money. After another 15 mins, she came back again, saying still not enough money. I had enough fun already, so I passed her a $50 note. She went to requeue.

After 20 mins more, she finally came back... But with like 7 big mac meals and 1 cheeseburger, 2 MacDonalds staff helping her carry on another 3 trays... KNN... CB... Sure or not? I asked her why she bought so much, she said, altogether got $59 so got enough to buy 7+ big mac meals... and one more cheeseburger. CCB. I think she instantly become Macdonalds loyalty customer. KNN...

Another interesting thing... She managed to finish 5 Big Macs, 3 cokes, about 1 kg of fries, and half the cheeseburger, which she reluctantly shared with me. I gauge her height to be about 165-166cm... quite tall leh... Her demin skirt like show her legs also quite well shaped and slim leh. Dunno how come she can eat so much and remain slim... I very tempted to ask her..

[to be continued]...

KCLIM73
03-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Just a quick check hor... How do you all think the story proceeded ar? I mean, if you all in my position, how would you try to make this happen? Haha.. any idea? I'd like to hear what you guys have to say first before I proceed. Haha.

KCLIM73
03-01-2011, 06:12 PM
So after about 45 mins, she said she _almost_ full liao... I mean, I thought, after like 4 big macs, 3 cokes, 1 kg of fries and half a cheeseburger, you should be quite full ba. She said can go home liao... At the moment, I told her I had 1 last question before she leaves... cos I was too curious liao. I asked her, if she always eat so much. She said not all the time. Sometimes 1 big mac can already. Sometimes, 5-6 also can. I just couldn't believe what I was hearing.

*ps : maybe that's why you find my FR unbelievable too? haha *

Anyway, so I asked her, last last question, what she work as. She say she's a cashier at MacDonalds. Nabeh... dream job siah! I won't say which macdonalds she work at. Else disclose her identity right? If I say, and you all go to that Mac and see a girl stealing big macs and eating them in one corner, you all will know already right? So I must protect her identity...

I must protect her identity... because...

[to be continued]...

Red_Wine
03-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Mcdonalds!?! Cannot la! So public the place... what if people see me? I was scared shitless at that thought. She said don't worry la, she local girl see so what? Not like it's walking into hotel 81. Anyway, if anyone saw, she will also deny. And if I kiss and tell, she will also deny. And if I post FR, she will also deny... See la, isn't that what she's doing now?

Anyway, we did go to McDonalds. I purposely choose one less crowded one. I really scared because still can tell she just cried and quite young right. Then I like uncle bring out an underaged girl that I just raped to McDonalds to compensate her like that right? And to shut her mouth so she won't tell mummy? I scared mah... I never did that! But I scared people impression like that mah.

The meal was pretty uneventful. But something interesting struck me. I really thought that this local young girl different generation from me. So I really wanted to know her better. I pass her 2 x $2 notes. And I asked her to go an buy a Big Mac meal for me. And another for herself she can choose. She took the money and went to buy... After 10 mins, she came back.. Told me not enough money. KNS... ARBUTTHEN!!???

KNN, wanna vomit blood but can't stop admiring simple beauty. Or is it the beauty of simplicity. I gave her another $5, she went back to queue again, then I realised she cancelled the previous order cos not enough money. After another 15 mins, she came back again, saying still not enough money. I had enough fun already, so I passed her a $50 note. She went to requeue.

After 20 mins more, she finally came back... But with like 7 big mac meals and 1 cheeseburger, 2 MacDonalds staff helping her carry on another 3 trays... KNN... CB... Sure or not? I asked her why she bought so much, she said, altogether got $59 so got enough to buy 7+ big mac meals... and one more cheeseburger. CCB. I think she instantly become Macdonalds loyalty customer. KNN...

Another interesting thing... She managed to finish 5 Big Macs, 3 cokes, about 1 kg of fries, and half the cheeseburger, which she reluctantly shared with me. I gauge her height to be about 165-166cm... quite tall leh... Her demin skirt like show her legs also quite well shaped and slim leh. Dunno how come she can eat so much and remain slim... I very tempted to ask her..

[to be continued]...

Errrr.....Bro, Lim Chu Kang......? When u saw her, did she carry any umbrella? Did she ask u to buy candle for her......? Quite scary. Lol.

teebs_darklord
03-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Just a quick check hor... How do you all think the story proceeded ar? I mean, if you all in my position, how would you try to make this happen? Haha.. any idea? I'd like to hear what you guys have to say first before I proceed. Haha.

Ehhhhh...so after eating all the HUM BURGERS, you just sent her home meh???:D

Make your story more interesting leh...:p

KCLIM73
03-01-2011, 06:29 PM
because I have to protect my own identity too... haha.. We left in the car, and drove out of the place. I was driving around aimlessly... And then I was bored already. She was a little something to look at. But seriously not that attractive. She's not that great a conversationalist. Then I remembered she said she local and challenged the brothers here to ask her anything. So I took up the challenge.

Q: Where is Raffles Statue
A: Got many branches la. But the biggest one at Bugis.

Q: Who is the King of Singapore
A: Hello, Nathan la.

Q: How many stops between Newton and Orchard MRT
A: Basket, trick question right? Depends on traffic lights!

Q: How heavy is Chen Li Ping.
A: 45kg.

Q: When was chewing gum banned in Singapore?
A: Really?

At this point, I was getting bored already. I was contemplating whether to drop her off at the place where I picked her up.... heh heh... but last question, just to satisfy my curiosity and also to spice things up a little...

Q: What are your vital stats?
A: 34B-C (depending on brand of bra). waist 23 for skirts and McDonalds uniform, 24 if jeans. Her hips are 32.

Nabeh, damn detailed lor. So straight forward. Really never think much just answer one leh. Then I said please la... Where got breast so big, you so skinny. She got pissed and taunted me... say I never try before never see before suaku just assume that she lying. I said I really never see girl so slim and without surgery can have so big breasts lor... She started crying again. "Wahh... wahhhh... I only 18 years old where got money to do surgery!? I am still waiting to go university to get degree to earn more money! I just eat a lot of big macs and got a lot of beef and make the neh neh big also got wrong! You don't believe you just say I lie! I never lie! I never lie! You don't believe you feel!"

KNN, I jee tao blur...

[to be continued]...

KCLIM73
03-01-2011, 07:02 PM
I almost hit the car in front lucky zam blake in time. I looked her her she sobbing like when I first saw her. Just cry baby... Wah lao... a girl half my age, but just cry baby. I can't remember if I was so emo when I was 18 years old leh. I reach over to her to stroke her hair and comfort her... apologising.. sorry la... I didn't mean it. I really just amazed that's all. She almost engaged her i-scream weapon liao and I could sense it so better comfort her. She jabbed back at me and asked me, "Then quick and stop the car la! Quick! quick! You see real or not! Quick!"

Wah lao. I had a hot potato on my hand. And I had difficulties trying to control the car cos she kept hitting me on my arm and jabbing me in my ribs. I pulled over along the road, and then impatiently reached over to touch her, just to satisfy her. But oh boy... I didn't realised that I almost gave up on something so perfect, until I squeezed her tits. Her bra, was those kind of unpaded type. I thinned out the fabric of her Levi's tshirt against her bra, and noticed a shade of green coming through. The thin cotton material of the t-shirt showed a lot through. Her bra, was those soft type. It was lacy yes, but thin. Not padded. She, in a half scream, asked, "So real or not!?" I couldn't tell through the bra and I said so.

She pushed my hand back. And I just looked away, semi-impatiently, trying to get rid of this siao chabor. But at the same time wanting to feel more. I felt the car shaking from side to side, and I thought she was either fidgeting badly, or going into fits from anger. I looked back to her, and she was struggling to remove her bra from under her t-shirt. In a couple of clumsy moves, with my eyes glued to her, She pulled the bra straps off through her t-shirt sleeves in a very weird and awkward way. And then she yanked the bra off from under the front of her shirt. And she commanded, "Try again!"

I engaged "P" gear. And then also took my right hand off the steering wheel, and engaged both hand on her L and R headlights. KNN... Seriously song.... Very soft. Very well shaped. You know some girls, the breast droop when you take out the bra when they standing up? This girl, she's big, and non-drooping. The bottom of the breast wasn't curved or doubled back against the rib cage. The whole breast, was perky, from the feel of it, and felt like a big breast feels when the girl is lying on her back. Perfect tits. Just too bad she wasn't pretty...

I kept finding her nipples... so I rubbed and rubbed... And I couldn't find her nipples. This time round, her intelligence suddenly increased to about average. And she answered me before I could ask.. She said, "Can't find nipple right? Ho ho ho... Cos I have inverted nipples... Ok! Enough. Real right?"

I couldn't get enough... I should try harder to trick her... But it seems, that it wasn't gonna be very hard. I said, "Please la! Just touch like that how I know real or not?! You have to give me a blowjob then I touch then I know right?" She went, "Har ah? Really ar?", letting go a bu-nai-fan sigh, "ok lor. KNN, I jee tao blur x2.

So, with cars zipping past by the side of my car, since I was stopped just on the road shoulder, she started to go down on me, squeezing my balls through my jeans. I unzipped, let go of my dick which was already hard from the point she answered "Nathan". It sprang out. point straight up and she was staring at my dick and then she leaned down over from her side of the seat and started to lick my dick at the head. She didn't use her hands. One of her hand on was on the center console supporting herself, and the other was on the steering wheel to balance herself.

I told her not to lick, just let the whole dick into the mouth. She complied... but after 2 minutes of staying in the same position, she let go of my dick and looked up at me. Asking if she can start to move her mouth over the entire dick and basically up and down the dick. I thinking... CB, you just really put the whole dick in your mouth and not move lor! KNN!!!!

She started bobbing her head up and down... And then her right arm which was on the center console of the car started to caress her own breasts... I had to. I plunged my left hand into the neck opening of her t-shirt, and starting groping her perfect breasts bare fleshed. Her skin was good. Smooth. I moved my fingers over to her supposedly inverted nipples, and tried to feel them... Suddenly I could feel goosebumps on her skin, and her inverted nipple popped outwards! Wow... amazing... Never felt that before...

At that point of time, it was barely 3-4 minutes into the blow job but the excitement of the cars passing by, the nipple popping, perfect breasts, great (and I really mean FUCKING GREAT) suction of her lips swallowing my entire dick in and out, I could hold out no longer. I warned her... I said I was going to cum. She mumbled something. I said louder that I was going to cum... .in case I CIM and she goes mental right? She mumbled again, this time, above the sucking, she sounded more audible, and I could make out "OK". Mai Tu Liao, I braced myself for the ejaculation, closed my eyes, left hand squeezing her tits harder, right hand almost forcefully pushing her head down on my dick... And when I was cumming, I let go of a scream and held her head down on my dick while it was throbbing out waves after waves of cum. It was fucking intense and I was literally screaming out my pleasure.

She slowly moved her mouth out, carefully cleaning my dick and she withdrew. And ensuring that no cum stays on my dick. She looked at me, and mumbled something, with things in her mouth... Then I realised she didn't swallow and probably wanted to open door to spit. I said ok ok... She shook her head. She mumbled again but I still couldn't make it out. So she had a bright idea, and she took out her phone (with her mouth still full of my cum) and typed her question inside the phone to show me...

"Do I need to swallow before you can tell if my breasts are real?"

I've got a champion... I looked back up at her, stared her in the eyes, and replied, "YES".

[to be continued]...

ricrain29
03-01-2011, 07:20 PM
ha ha ha!!!! damn good Bro LIM!

KCLIM73
04-01-2011, 09:25 AM
Damn bored...

pusslicker
04-01-2011, 09:57 AM
sorry to ask, it that for real? or just a story

Civicsir1
04-01-2011, 10:31 AM

Very simple....you can get all the answers from [email protected]

jonni17
04-01-2011, 10:34 AM

it's up to u la bro. if you believe then real lor if you don't then not real lor. KCLIM say real or not liao then spoil the fun don't u think? lol.

anyway KCLIM bro your story damn funny lol. people school holidays kanna bully by u so poor thing.

guyche
04-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Great story kc bro! Have any bros added her and managed to chat her up?

LowKa
04-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Bro KCLIM73, Great story....

Damn funny at first, I almost fall off my chair.

Great 1.

et911
04-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Classic! :D:D

seelookseelook
04-01-2011, 03:14 PM
i was laughing very loud and nearly dropped to floor when reading the part KCLIM73 wrote about 7 big macs meal....kns, everyone in the office stared at me, made me malu, damn paiseh sia

wow, she really know how to spend every single cent....lol

KCLIM73
04-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Bloody such a hot day today only just finished like 3 meetings... My mind still running through the BJ and I didn't want to stop telling the story. Because within just a short span of a few days into the new year, I already got something going on. Must be an achievement and I need to share with everyone. So, now I got time to sit down and rehash all that we have gone through over the last few days, I will carry on writing the story.

"So you think my tits REAL or not!?", Judy asked at 60% i-scream power. I was already zipped up and happy and driving along the expressway, so I took a cursory glance in her direction, nodded my head, and said, "Yes, real, 100% real. And damn nice. Best breasts I have seen in my life." She looked shocked, but absolutely pleased. She was half-smiling, trying to control her smirky expression but couldn't hold and then turned away to break out into a full grin looking out of the window. But my window was not wound up, then suddenly a beetle flew into her mouth, she choked, and spit out the beetle. This is what I call Lang Shue Qi Jiao Bian Kong Kuey. Translate to : 人倒霉,养鸟变公鸡。

She screamed at i-scream 85%: "Fuck! I rather swallow cum than a beetle!" Then I told her, why don't you swallow my cum one more time, can wash away the beetle taste? She went.... "hmmmm... ok lor.. your cum taste good anyway." Yah, arbuthen? Just now I only ate half a cheeseburger surely no meat taste what. Nabeh. So...

[to be continued]... knn boss call me for meeting. ccb.

KCLIM73
04-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Wah lau.. wu eia boh?

Errr... See Below.

Errr... See Below.

Very simple....you can get all the answers from [email protected]

Errr... See Below.

Great story kc bro! Have any bros added her and managed to chat her up?

Die Die Must Try. Why don't you all add and try? Come on, it's ok. She's Local, so really not dangerous one. Not like you will get caught eating at McDonalds with a local girl friend right? Safe la... Try!

As for the story real or not, let me explain... I tell you real, something inside you will make you think I am bullshitting. I tell you fake, something inside you makes you wanna think that it's real because you wanna keep listening to it. So what does that matter? Just sit back, listen to me relate the story. If it's too incredulous to you, read it as fiction. If it's believable somewhat, read it like a diary.

it's up to u la bro. if you believe then real lor if you don't then not real lor. KCLIM say real or not liao then spoil the fun don't u think? lol.

anyway KCLIM bro your story damn funny lol. people school holidays kanna bully by u so poor thing.

Yes, thanks for the real/not-real analysis. She allow me to bully her one wor. As a word of advice to sweet young girls trying to spend and waste time luring sammyboys into their trap, think twice.

KCLIM73
04-01-2011, 05:53 PM
I drove around looking for a place to stop the car and to get Judy to blow me again. She was hardworking in terms of the blowjob, but really, I just wanted to occupy my hands with her fucking perfect tits. It was not late, not early, still a lot of cars zipping around, and all the carparks are filling up with cars since most people already reached home already. Nabeh, after 45 mins, I still looking for a place. Judy seemed impatient already, and asked if she can just give me a blowjob when I drive. I told her, no, I need to feel the tits when I am getting a blowjob, else the tits turn fake how? She said, "Oh ya hor, ok lor."...

After another 15 mins, still couldn't find a farking lot. I mean, parking lot. So I was shaking my head and sighing loudly. Judy stroked my arm and said, "Don't angry, the beetle taste not there anymore. You don't have to wash it away with your cum liao. It's ok." Hell it's NOT ok! Haha. I got pissed, and suggested to her that we go to a hotel room. She said cannot cos her parents always go to H81 and Fragrance. I was like, what the fark? Can't they fuck at home? Scared you all see? Judy said no no, "Father go with other women, Mother go with other men." Ahhhh... so I see.

"But, they both not at home now, so we can go back to our house", Judy suggested. Na Hia.... earlier don't say! I asked her where she stay so we could quickly go there. She refused to tell me, scared later I tell others. So she insisted that she gave directions only and I cannot purposely remember the way. Trying to keep my fucking eyeballs in the socket, I agreed with her, innocently looking as if I thought that was a great idea. I counter-proposed, that she gives me her Postal Code only, so that I won't know the address. She replied, "Oh yah hor! Why didn't I think of that! Stupid me! You can use the SPG right?!" Yes dear, we can use the SPG....

When I keyed in the postal code, I got a shock of my life, ok, at least for the new year....

[to be continued]...

KCLIM73
04-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Not gonna name areas or location, to protect identity. But it's an area FULL of GCBs. I drove up to the house number as indicated on my SGP (ok ok, it's GPS), and was greeted with a sliding gate that's twice the size of the sliding door at the rubbish dump at the bottom of my HDB block. She pressed some numbers on her handphone, and the gate opened up. I was driving my Nissan Sunny, and I swear to you, if I could drive like the WRC rally drivers to drift, I can drift TWO Nissan Sunnies one in front of the other, through the gate, sideways...

The gate opened up to a garden, and there were pine trees in the garden. About 7-8 pine trees. The driveway went on for like 70-80 feet... before coming to a garage complex, with 4 car lifts. Judy said, no space, just park by the side. I was dumbfounded. I stopped the car, and suddenly got two guys jumped to the side of the car out of nowhere, and opened the car doors. Judy got of the the car door, and I was shocked beyond belief to follow suit. She walked a few steps around the front of the car, and hustled me along, "Quick la, don't stay outside so long leh". I quickly followed her, getting out of my car and the two guys, whom I assume to be the valets (!!!!) took the car.

At that very moment, I thought siao liao, this feels like I was being kidnapped! There are other people here. There's a strange girl. The family must be damn rich and influential.. What the hell am I getting myself into?! I was half hesitant when I was following her through the door. And when she opened the door, like the old hongkong movies like that, there were about 8 maids in frenchmaid uniform, lining both sides of the door, greeting Judy, "Good evening Miss!" Judy grabbed my hands and dragged me through the main living room, side living room, dining room, another side living room (facing the TWO swimming pools), past a workout (gym) room, and then stopped and asked me, you want to blow in the open or in my bedroom?

[to be continued] ...

KCLIM73
04-01-2011, 06:36 PM
I told Judy, "Sorry, I think I can't do it now... I mean, I really didn't know... I mean, sorry, you are who?"...Then... all of a sudden... I remember... [email protected]... JUDY.... LEEEEEEEE......

KNN. CCB. Suddenly, the "爱" song, "我问天,我问天。。。" start to play in my head... and images of me in detention started to surface... then I remember what Devan Nair reported back in 1981, on what our then prime minister said about Jeyaretnam..."I will make him crawl on his bended knees, and beg for mercy.”

I was doomed... I wanted to plead Judy to let me go, and apologise for making her wait at the cemetary, for making her taste a beetle, for snatching half a cheeseburger from her, for making her swallow my cum... for not believing her tits were real.. and finally for wanting to make her suck my dick one more time... I am sorry...

Judy, at the moment, took out a cigarette, and lit it up, drapped her arms over my shrinking frame and shrugging shoulders, took a deep drag on the cigarette, and exhaled, at the end of which she said, "不要担心,我会负责的。。。"

I was almost breaking down in tears, scared at the possibilities of what might be happening. And then all of a sudden, she i-screamed me, "What the fuck is wrong with you!? You want me to blow you, now you scared? You want or not? Or you want to fuck? Tell me!?". I was taken aback, then suddenly I was aware of my surroundings, all the maids in the frenchmaid uniform, stopped dead in their tracks, froze whatever they were doing halfway, and turned their heads to look in my direction. Then suddenly, another 5 guys in black suit with dark sunglasses scrambled through the front door and another 2 guys from the back door, all 0.45 pistols drawn and training the gun on me... I was trembling in fear... then suddenly, a soft voice wafted from the staircase which was leading down from the second floor... "What's up mei mei?"

"So!?!?! Open or bedroom?!", Judy insisted on an answer from me, 7 body guards looking at me through their dark glasses, with guns trained on me, 8 frenchmaids wondering what answer I was going to give, with her supposed elder sister looking down from the mid flight of the staircase. I let my jaw drop, and I was forced to think fast or face a bullet through my skull or something. I mumbled out, "Bedroom?". Suddenly, all the 7 bodyguards and 8 maids went, "Aiya!", sighed a heave of disappointment, and dropped their gaze and their guns, turned around and disappeared or went on doing their own things...

Judy held both my shoulders, and looked into my almost tearing eyes, and said, "You selfish, now they cannot see.." Judy turned to her sister who was absolutely grinning and beaming with excitement, and beckoned her to go to back up to the room. And as her sister turned around and climbed back up the stairs, I realised she was in a night gown. It wasn't translucent or anything sexy, but it showed a lot of legs. Heck a lot of legs. And very nice legs. You know those with curves but are slim? That if they were tiptoeing or climbing up the steps, the calves would flex? But at other times remain smooth and nice? And the thighs that would have a little gap in between them even when they were touching at the knees? And that little bit of flesh that protruded out from just under the bums? Fucking nice legs. I saw that set of perfect legs disappear upstairs...

And Judy commanded me, let's go up to my room... I made my way up, with her pulling my hands as if she was scared that I would just run out of the house. At the top of the staircase, I was greeted with another living room, and wow, there was a TV screen that was probably about 100 inches. Like those you see at Best Denki those kind, maybe $100,000 and you wonder who buys them... She kept pulling me along, and she opened the bed room door, and pulled me in, closed the door behind and I spun around, surveying the room. I don't know how to describe to you, but the room size... is... errr... maybe bigger than my 5 room HDB flat in total. Including the living room, 3 bedrooms, kitchen, 2 toilets and storeroom.

On the bed that was in the middle of the room, was her sister, giggling away, and smiling at me. And she prodded Judy along, "Mei, quick quick, start now, I wanna see! Quick, later Xiao Mei come already then you show again. Now I don't wanna wait."

[to be continued]...

KCLIM73
04-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Before I end it for the day, I mean, writing, I wish to state, that some pictures were taken during the course of action in her bedroom. It was not with my consent, but was forced upon me. I scared evidence right? But it's ok, got their face and body on it too. So I don't mind. I will post some of the censored pictures on the next thread... but I need to mask out the identify first too... haha...

judylee
04-01-2011, 08:25 PM
KCLIM93 telling fake stories . dun believe him where got ppl eat 4 big mac. crazy.

KCLIM73
05-01-2011, 09:28 AM
KCLIM93 telling fake stories . dun believe him where got ppl eat 4 big mac. crazy.

I know you made me promise not to tell anyone or post anything... But seriously, what you and your sisters did to me the next day, I had to spill it all... You didn't keep to your promise....

et911
05-01-2011, 10:52 AM

So Judy, besides the big mac story KCLIM was cooking up, the rest of the story is real?

Bad on you KCLIM, can you please confirm how many big mac she ate? She seems unhappy with 4. Even Ah Chan has 30 hamburgers.

judylee
05-01-2011, 12:35 PM
u guys are nonsensical

Bangster
05-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Hahhahaah I haven't laughed so hard for so long liao...

This Mac-Lorner Judy story is really really classic!

One of my all-time favourites!

KCLIM73
05-01-2011, 02:44 PM
So Judy, besides the big mac story KCLIM was cooking up, the rest of the story is real?

Bad on you KCLIM, can you please confirm how many big mac she ate? She seems unhappy with 4. Even Ah Chan has 30 hamburgers.

Bro, you just revealed your age. Haha. I remember Ah Chan. Haha. Anyway, his wasn't big mac la... Like the smallish hamburger only. haha.

KCLIM73
05-01-2011, 02:47 PM
As I am writing and reading it back to myself, I find myself laughing too. So real I don't know if it's fictional anymore. So nonsensical (to quote judy) that I don't know if it's real anymore. I very tempted to keep writing. But these few days like meeting non-stop lor. Good la, I can keep my mind off Judy for the time being.

I am still looking through the pictures and trying to censor out the face. No matter what Judy and her sisters did to me, I think I will do the humane thing and not expose them.

et911
05-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Bro, you just revealed your age. Haha. I remember Ah Chan. Haha. Anyway, his wasn't big mac la... Like the smallish hamburger only. haha.

Hahaha.. guess we are about the same age group.

I know Ah Chan had hamburgers, but I am sure Ms Judy has had more than 4 big macs that evening, that is why she is so unhappy.

Please do continue, awaiting your story/diary. :p

seelookseelook
05-01-2011, 03:50 PM
wah piang ar, bro KC, you made me laughed out loud again in office, now everyone thought i crazy, think i cant read in office next time, have to read at home liao.

btw, you mentioned she ordered 7 big macs and ate 4 only.....see lah, you never give her face, she angry liao lah.....faster apologise and tell us exactly how many big macs she ate that evening.......

also continue your FRs with her and her two sisters......

KCLIM73
05-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Trust me, I am dying to tell the story. She tekan me so I have to write and tell all the whole world about it. It's just that... KNN, everybody like so motivated by the bonus that they are working damn hard now, and drag me along. NB... Whole day meeting until I hungry wanna eat big macs.

Ok ok, She ordered 7 big macs, she ate 4, couldn't eat anymore already. I told her don't keep whacking the fries because make you full right? And they are cheaper than the Big Macs, but she just kept going at it. The fries she machiam like ate about 1 kg leh. Of course the big mac she couldn't finish la. I looked at her until too stunned to eat also.

Anyway, enough explaination about the Big Macs... time to tell the story...

KCLIM73
05-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Judy asked me, "You really just want a blowjob? Or you want to fuck?" At that point in time, with all the things happening in such a bizarre manner over the last 30 minutes, all I can think of, is how to say NO to Judy. I didn't want any sex, no BJs, just wanna get my car and get the hell out of, well, hell. I stared at Judy and her sister and couldn't figure out how to make this known to them without her i-screaming away and attracting the 8 french maids and 7 bodyguards, 6 watchdogs, 5 cooks, 4 toilet cleaners, 3 bar-tenders, 2 valet boys and a shio shio eh jiam tao loti....

I slowly, and in a very calm voice, said, "Judy, I mean, Miss Lee, I mean... ok, Judy, I am sorry, I don't think my dick can stand now. Maybe if we meet another da..."... and before I could finish my statement, she went "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii don't CARRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Wah lan eh, na beh cheebye. My legs gave way, I instinctively like a fucking rabbit turned around and dive under the blanket and cowered... shaking from the Level 10 i-Scream. knn...

I was half expecting the 8 french maids and 7 bodyguards, 6 watchdogs, 5 cooks, 4 toilet cleaners, 3 bar-tenders, 2 valet boys and a shio shio eh jiam tao loti to come rushing in through the door to see... but nothing... Judy lifted the blanket, peered in at me, and said... hello... my room is 100% sound proof la... And only a thermal scan of my body will be able to open the door... why you scared?

Her soft hands caressed the nape of my neck, and in a very comforting way, try to assure me that everything was alright, and that I wasn't gonna get eaten alive... She never portrayed herself to be that gentle earlier that night, so somehow that got me a little surprised, and felt that it was gonna be ok. She flipped the blanket down and exposed my quivering body. And stuck both her hands at at waist, and continued to caress me at my neck, occasionally moving her gentle touches to my shoulder and lightly massaging them while staring down at me lying back on the bed like a coward, while she was towering over me standing up. EH! Cheebye, then who the fuck was stroking me if both her hands are at her waist?!

I jumped and spun around on the bed, and then realised that her elder sister was the one whose hands were on me... nabeh, I knew it... I couldn't have been Judy. "Hi! I am Judy seeter, call me Audy!". Errmm... You mean Audi as in the car brand? "No, Audy!". Ah... Audrey?, "Yet, Audy. Collect." Nabeh, so pretty, but short tongue. CB... But I was just busy staring at her legs. Her face ok, normal. Tits cannot make it... Flat, and no shape, compared to Judy. But her legs... Her legs.... damn... I show you photo...

http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/f30c8b18a32f2aafca6d860efca31f96/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/f30c8b18a32f2aafca6d860efca31f96/0/SexAsian18_008.png.html)

So I couldn't take my eyes of her legs right? Then at the moment, Judy opened her mouth and said, eh eh eh... don't make fun of my sister's accent hor. She study in Vietnam for 3 years that's why she got the vietnam accent hor. Har??? Vietnam got accent? She just short tongue what. "No no no, vietnam accent. She gave too much blowjob already, that's why sound like that. So she only fuck, no blowjob. If you want to blowjob, I give. If you want to fuck, she can. If you want to blowjob and fuck, I blow first, you fuck her later. Don't EVEN THINK ABOUT OTHER ALTERNATIVES! OK?"

Wah lan eh... you think I siao ar? At the moment, my dick was already getting a reaction... I mean... imagine getting a blowjob from Miss Perfect Tits Judy, and then fucking Miss Perfect Legs Audy, I mean Audrey....

The night starts... and for those who have been wondering how Judy looks like... Sorry, no face shots, but here's a series of previews...

http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/0c448c97abfabfa39983e176a589d60c/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/0c448c97abfabfa39983e176a589d60c/0/screen-block.png.html)

[to be continued]...

|GD_GeR|
05-01-2011, 06:25 PM
hahahz.. i read and almost fell out of my chair.. lolz..
u guys all very bad.. :cool:
should at least give "her" a benefit of the doubt right??
maybe.. who knows. she might be a GEM.. :p

alan0338
05-01-2011, 08:39 PM
u guys are nonsensical

tats how all the uncle here survive ma, wahahhahahah :D :D

JaoChoo
05-01-2011, 09:08 PM
Hahaha!!!!!!!!! Enough said!!!!!!

kukusai
05-01-2011, 10:42 PM
haha.. nice story man.. however she is stil the TS so muz let her speak more la.. lol..

mayb let her continue the story?

KCLIM73
06-01-2011, 12:12 AM
haha.. nice story man.. however she is stil the TS so muz let her speak more la.. lol..

mayb let her continue the story?

I tried to... I called her just now after reading your posted suggestion. This is like the Pulp Fiction kind of story already. You know... Talk about the past, then jump back to the present, then link up to the past again, talk about past, just to confuse the shit out of everybody. Ok, I don't intend to do that. So for the sake of the sub-normal intelligence people (HELLO REALESTATEGUY!!!) reading this thread, I make it clear. So far, I have been talking about things happening in the past, one the first day I met Judy (1st Jan 2011). Now, in this post, I am talking about what happened over a phone call I made to Judy just 25 minutes ago. Clear? RealEstateGuy, CLEAR?

*druuu druuuu.... druuu druuu.... druuu druuu... druuu druuu... *
knn so long never answer must be eating her remaining 3 big macs she tabao from 5 days ago....
*druu...pick up..."

Judy : Yellow?
KC : Muhahhahahaha... I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!!!! (I said in a menacing loud booming and low voice, jokingly)
Judy : i-scream level 10 AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*Duuuuuu.... duuuuuuu....* knn..... fucking stupid bitch. watch too much "I know what you did last saturday...hang up on my call. ccb...

Judy : yel yel yel yellow? *voice a little shivering*
KC : It's me la, KC.
Judy : Wheeeeww.... *loud sigh of relief* Basket, you scared me la! I thought my manager finally caught me eating up all the Big Macs....
KC : Don't be stupid, you got caller ID right? You saved my number and I got name right?
Judy : No leh, I see the number private.
KC : No, don't be stupid, I dun have private number.
Judy : oh ya hor, I saved your number but named it as private cos I scared other people see your name...
KC : ....
Judy : yellow?
KC : Ah yes yes yes, I am here.
Judy : What's up? You Bastard, why you post the story and photos up? I thought we had a deal!?
KC : No, you didn't honour your end of the deal. Where's the rest of the money?
Judy : I told you already, you just take the other car first. Money next month then I pass you the remainder.
KC : Hello, you car number plate is "1". That car costs more than $2m and in Singapore, I think got less than 10. Where you want me to park the car? Below my HDB carpark there? You got siao or not!
Judy : Please la, I beg you... stop posting...
KC : Can, then you take over the posting. At least you how much details you want to write ok? But if you wrong, I will still jump in to correct.
Judy : No, I don't want to write. All the forummers there are stupid bastards. They like our story!
KC : And your problem is?
Judy : hmmm... yah hor, what's my problem?
KC : Just write, they are asking for you to contribute and to write. Don't fight it anymore, else I will upload all the rest of the pictures... Including Audy's, I mean, Audrey's pictures.... And including.... Muahahahhhaa...

*Duuuuuu.... duuuuuuu....* knn..... fucking stupid bitch. knee jerk reaction.

Judy : Yel yel yel yellow?
KC : HELLO!!!! I just muhuahaha only...

*Duuuuuu.... duuuuuuu....* I give up....

Judy : Yel yel yel yellow?
KC : HELLO!!!! Ok ok... stop stop... don't hang up anymore....please..
Judy : I scared my manager find
KC : STOP! I am NOT your manager!!!!
Judy : But you laugh like you found out I ate all the Big Macs like that...
KC : Ok Judy, ok. Sorry. Nothing... Ok... where was I. Ah, ok, Audrey's pictures... as well as.... Penis picture...
Judy : I told you, Xiao Mei is Penny, not Penis.
KC : Ok Ok.. So, you write?
Judy : No I don't want.
KC : Then I post liao.. I will write and post everything.
Judy : I will deny everything online.
KC : See who the Sammy brothers believe lor. Muahhahaha...

*Duuuuuu.... duuuuuuu....*

KCLIM73
06-01-2011, 12:53 AM
hahahz.. i read and almost fell out of my chair.. lolz..
u guys all very bad.. :cool:
should at least give "her" a benefit of the doubt right??
maybe.. who knows. she might be a GEM.. :p

I gave her the benefit of the doubt what. If not I contact her for what? If not I meat her (also meet her la) for what? She's a gem... I can vouch for that. Just not very honest... and not sure if I can trust what she says.

naturegreen
06-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Damn power. Great writing skills + "imagination skills"! *Salutes* :p

eMoGuy
06-01-2011, 03:11 AM
3 Cheers and 3 cheers for KCLIM73!
SWEE AHH!!

KCLIM73
06-01-2011, 12:03 PM
Gu Mor Ni!

mcmc
06-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Wow KC camping here for more you lucky guy . wow GCB !!!!!!!!

Loving_Dickhead
06-01-2011, 02:53 PM

How do you define local sweet looking gal:
One gal/lady, sucking a lollipop made in singapore?

Goodluck to you! There are many nice bros around here - where there is evil, you will find goodness! 坏中有好. I sure hope Judy is really evil.

Kudos to the writing skills of bro KCLIM! :D

naturegreen
06-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Gu Mor Ni!

Awaiting for more. :p

allfuzzy
06-01-2011, 03:42 PM
If you are sweet looking and 18 years, you don't need to find guy friends in sbf. You will have plenty of guys going after you.
But if you want to have good and satisfying sex, then this is the place to find ... there are many very experienced guys here who can give you a really good time ... something that those 18-20 years old boys cannot do. :D

plman2002
06-01-2011, 07:11 PM
Gu Mor Ni!

Gu yivin ni. Muz really kowtow u.
Great FR thr with Judy. :D

KCLIM73
06-01-2011, 08:39 PM
And like how Quentin Tarantino would move the story, it zips back to the past… Audrey on the bed, stroking my neck, touching my back and running her fingers through my hair… And Judy staring down at me coldly, still expecting an answer as to whether I want to fuck or just have a blowjob. I told Judy, I had my blowjob today already, so I would really like to just fuck. And I would wanna fuck Audrey….

Half expecting a i-scream level 7+ due to the disappointment that I have just served her, I squirmed a little while expecting some kind of response from Judy. Judy, instead, squealed, "Yesssh! Finally! Always she watch me blow guys off, but finally! My turn to watch her get fucked! Finally! KC, please be gentle and go slow on her first time…She still virgin…"

"No……" I exclaimed… "How can such a sexy looking thing be a virgin? And virgins don't shave their pussy hair ok…" Audrey stopped touching me, withdrew a little to the edge of the bed and pulled up the blanket a little, curling up under it, hiding everything except her head… She looked positively embarrassed… Judy, being the more protective of the two, jumped in to explain the situation…

"Now, KC, let me tell you the whole story… I've always been sexually active. In my college, I have screwed at least 3 boys from each class. At least. The Engine class with 5 canoeist, 4 dragon boaters, 3 basketballers, 2 hockey turbans and a shio shio eh gymnast, I screwed all 15 of them. I am a fucking machine. Audrey, on the other hand, having just graduated from a overseas university in HCM, is a virgin. When she came back 3 months ago, she saw me getting fucked by my youngest sister's Social Education teacher at home. She was so thrilled, and shared that she was still a virgin. And wanted to get fucked. But was scared…"

"So I told her, that it's ok, we can start slow. Maybe just blow jobs. So, she would always participate in my 'activities'. She would fluff the guys up with a blowjob first, then the guys would fuck me, while she fingered and masturbated herself to climax. Technically, she's also sexually active, but none of the guys have fucked her. She gives such a fucking good blowjob no one felt the need to fuck her. Fucking good blowjob, two-in-one. See her short tongue accent was caused by all the blowjobs she has been giving, which has compressed her tongue down and back so much, it's short."

"So, today, you have made a different choice from the 252 men before you. Yep, 3 months, 252 men. Including Dad. And KC, you share the car with your dad right?"

"How did you find that out!? You spied on me?!" You used the secret police force?"

"No, your dad was one of the 252 men. He was here before. Same car, same number, but he was more generous than you… He tipped my gardeners $500 each when they helped him shave his pubic hair. Trim. He said the gardeners were good. So, those two who opened your car door earlier? They are not valets you idiot. They thought your dad was back for a trim so they went to open your car door."

"….", speechless, I wanted Judy to carry on relating the story to me, as if there was another piece of information that I could find out, to shock me even further. In front of me, there's this girl, Judy, whom my dad has fucked. And Audrey, who gave him a blow job… "When did this happen?", I had to ask. And Audrey, who has been keeping quiet all along, responded, "Lat nine! Liu ear's yip! End le ear with farler, start the ear with stun! Kewl!"…

Yeah, cool….I was almost sinking back in depression.. sinking sinking… until I felt a damp patch on the bed… I moved the blanket aside, flipped it open and looked at it… "Ooooh…. Jie! You are so wet already!?", Judy cooed… I looked up at Judy, then glanced over to Audrey, whose face was absolutely flushed. She moved her hands up to hide the blush, palming her cheeks and looked me in the yes in the most innocent of ways… I was totally, absolutely stunned by the big and deep damp patch on the bed, created by the juices from Audrey, where she was seated just 3 minutes ago… Judy edged me on, "She's wet already, just go ahead, don't waste time… It's gonna be 12 soon… I want her to get fucked on the first day of the year…

I was trembling in excitement. Audrey keep her intense lock on my eyes, I took off my tee-shirt, and Audrey dropped the blanket, and removed hers too. She was not wearing a bra… Her tits were disappointing. But I wanted her legs. Those were her assets. I unbuttoned my jeans and took them off, dropping them over the edge of the bed on the floor… She removed her panties. Her panties were the beige lycra type. Nothing sexy, but when you had her legs, you didn't need to distract guys with fancy panties (HEY! THAT RHYMES!).

Audrey was stark naked in front of me, and my dick was bursting out of my boxers. I told Audrey, to come up to me, and take what she wants… "Come Audrey, come get it yourself…" Audrey stared for another 20 seconds or so, and didn't move. I kinda regretted asking her to initiate. Because I really just wanted to start pounding into her pussy, her hairless pussy, while I stroke and caress her legs… Audrey made her first move, getting into a cat like stance, and of of a sudden, let go a hungry deep growl, "Uuggghhhhh…. I wang liu!!!!" In a deft downward sweep of her arms, she tore the boxers off my waist, down to my ankles and grabbed by balls with one hand, and gripped my shaft with the other… I could feel the blood throbbing inside my dick, against the pressure applied by her lithe hands. She didn't move her hands, just maintained a pressure that was , well, quite simply, pleasure…. "Bigger thlan papa… mutt bigger…" HA! My dad is a loser!

In the hand that was holding my balls, Audrey dipped her little pinkie into my anus… That created a reaction in my dick which I never felt before… I felt blood rush into my dick. It got harder than I ever remembered it to be. It lifted and angled higher. And it was just that little bit longer… I felt… strong… and powerful. If Audrey was doing this to every guy that was getting her BJ, no wonder she got that short tongue… nabeh… stupid girl. Runs in the family.

I pushed Audrey down to the bed, she slumped back, and immediately she pulled her legs up, hooking her hands behind her knees… And she looked at Judy's direction, as in seeking approval for her actions… I looked straight at Audrey's cunt… Hairless, perfect lips… down to her butt… small, but perky… Smooth skin, nice tan… shapely thighs, no signs of fats, he trim calves were lined with slight crevasses, lending slightly muscular definition to her legs… Thing of fucking beauty… I could hold it no more, and angled my dick for entry. She was dripping wet. DRIPPING FUCKING WET. I paid no heed to Judy's advice of going slow for her first time. I shoved my entire dick into Audrey cunt and instantly, I created an animalistic response from her, screaming and howling, expressing both pain and pleasure at the same time… I left my dick buried in her warm cunt… I think I hit the top of her vagina wall.. cos I could feel head-on pressure on the tip of my dick. I was immensely pleasured… Audrey's cunt gripped me while I was stuck inside. I could not hold it…. I wanted to pump and let her feel the pleasures of movement… But the pressure on my dick was too great. It was tight…. And wet. Entry was not a problem at all. It was so wet… But it was pure tightness… like… like fucking an asshole… Only wet… and before I could start to thrust, I felt the build up of my orgasm coming… I was going to cum, without even thrusting… "Audrey… AUDREY, SOrry, but I'm gonna Cum… I'm gonna… gonna… UGHHH… UGHHHH….. ARGGGGHHHHHHHHH…." Audrey, at the same time, was rhyming her screams of pleasures with me too… And I felt her muscles in the vagina contracting and pulling me, crescendoing with my squirts of semen coming out from my balls and I was cumming inside her… I had no condom, and I just had to fuck her. I didn't even thrust, just buried my dick deep inside her, and I came. She came too… She was panting… And I was taken over by the orgasm,… She was convulsing… and her stomach was heaving up and down from pleasures I could see she was feeling from the orgasm from the first time she had sex… I collapsed into her…. over her… on top of her…with my dick still inside her… mixing with her juice and my cum…

From the corner of my eyes…. I saw judy standing by the side of the bed… holding up a video camera…

[to be continued]...

KCLIM73
06-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Now, Judy, I have some questions...

1. How did you get 252 men to fuck you over the last 3 months? 3 a day?!
2. Are you sure Audrey is virgin? I didn't feel resistance...
3. How did you know my dad...
4. And your dad was one of the 252?
5. Where is your youngest sister?
6. What are you doing with the video camera?
7. Who are you? How come so rich?

... answers, unfolding soon to a php page near you...

|GD_GeR|
06-01-2011, 11:00 PM
I gave her the benefit of the doubt what. If not I contact her for what? If not I meat her (also meet her la) for what? She's a gem... I can vouch for that. Just not very honest... and not sure if I can trust what she says.

hahaz.. tt i reali dunno.. :P
but.. guess.. was sure entertaining ya story.. lolz..
waiting for more!!

jushitit
07-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Muhaha.. good story line.. better than local movies man! great comical, pengz kind of feel. really enjoyed this!!:)

greatdrakgd
07-01-2011, 12:35 AM
wow hot and scintillating action!

naturegreen
07-01-2011, 02:38 AM
Nice build up with such detailed sophisticated description. It's really a waste of your talent if you don't become a scriptwriter. Truly impressive. :D

kukusai
07-01-2011, 10:02 AM
KCLIM bro is juz damn gd la.. should start his 1st movie liao..

KCLIM73
07-01-2011, 10:03 AM
Good morning to my dear readers... I appreciate all comments and thanks for your kind words. The nature of my writing and very detailed ways have landed me in trouble at work. When my bosses want a short and sweet email, I give them essays. My emails are long, detailed and overly descriptive. Only one of my female boss appreciates that and she has told me before that she gets wet reading my emails...

rob_onny
07-01-2011, 10:15 AM
Bro KCLIM73, u mean her eyes wet?? or her abalone wet?? ;)
Only one of my female boss appreciates that and she has told me before that she gets wet reading my emails...

et911
07-01-2011, 10:23 AM
Only one of my female boss appreciates that and she has told me before that she gets wet reading my emails...

How I wish I have female bosses that I can forward your posts to them to make them wet too.

KCLIM73
07-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Bro KCLIM73, u mean her eyes wet?? or her abalone wet?? ;)

She got wet reading my emails... As in vagina wet. As in, horny wet. She thinks I write well and detailed and I believe, that somewhere in the DNA wiring of the female species, a good writer who is slow, detailed and imaginative, is also good in bed and will try to be detailed and procedural in making the women cum...

I made her cum before... without touching her... in her office... but that's another story for another time...

KCLIM73
07-01-2011, 10:48 AM
How I wish I have female bosses that I can forward your posts to them to make them wet too.

Bro, no need bosses what... I don't really dare to play around with bosses... Job and family and money at stake. Try your peers... or, better still subordinates...

One of the safest bets at the workplace, is actually cross-department. I've screwed my accounts clerk for the past 7 years... almost 8... Since 2003! From she single, to attached, to broke up, to attached again, to engaged, to married, I screwed her throughout... again, another story for another time.

KCLIM73
07-01-2011, 10:52 AM
Hi all brothers who have upped me. Thank you very much. I try to up you guys back in order, but seriously, I can't do that consistently and fast enough so I will go by order. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

roughsketch
07-01-2011, 10:58 AM
i love indian rojak but not many places sell them so i'm not sure where is the best. but some places are expansive and not nice

Try Tampines Int S11 bro..indian rojak there one of the best.
cheers

naturegreen
07-01-2011, 11:01 AM
Hi all brothers who have upped me. Thank you very much. I try to up you guys back in order, but seriously, I can't do that consistently and fast enough so I will go by order. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Not an issue, most of the bros here are patient people. Points can wait. But your story can continue? :D

KCLIM73
07-01-2011, 11:40 AM
cheers

BRO!?!??!?! BRO!?!??!?! Judy is a guy?!?!?!?!?!?! OMFG!!!!!! I got a blowjob from a guy!!!!!

KCLIM73
07-01-2011, 11:42 AM
Not an issue, most of the bros here are patient people. Points can wait. But your story can continue? :D

Yes, sure it will continue. I came a further 3 more times that night I stayed at Judy's place. My first shot was surrendered to Audrey without resistance and without effort. So, just for the first 24 hours of meeting Judy, I'm nowhere near to even finishing the story.

naturegreen
07-01-2011, 11:48 AM
BRO!?!??!?! BRO!?!??!?! Judy is a guy?!?!?!?!?!?! OMFG!!!!!! I got a blowjob from a guy!!!!!

Haha this is funny. I took a while before I got what this meant....

rob_onny
07-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Bro KCLIM73, can teach how 2 make a gal cum w/o touching her?? ;)
As in vagina wet. As in, horny wet.
I made her cum before... without touching her... in her office...

rob_onny
07-01-2011, 12:09 PM
I nearly can't catch the ball as well... :D

cheers
Haha this is funny. I took a while before I got what this meant....

chixsticks
07-01-2011, 12:16 PM

Guess you would have this scripted into your story too:D

then it can be termed "a fictional erotic suspense horror thriller cum idiot's guide to humping an 18 yr-old local gal(?!) with all kinds of sexual content!";)

KCLIM73
07-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Bro KCLIM73, can teach how 2 make a gal cum w/o touching her?? ;)

I've learnt that some girls' pleasure spot is outside the vagina, or rather close to the entry point. Some girls' pleasure spot inside and different positions. So different girls like different positions.

For that lady boss, hers was outside... She was just rocking on her chair... with her legs crossed, and shaking the legs, a little like the uncles at the kopi shop. I was talking dirty to her. And telling her some of my sex stories... And when I was relating about how I was fucking the accountant (she knows), she came... She was breathing fast and shallow and her eyelids were batting furiously and she was blinking a little more than normal and her nostrils were flared slightly open and at the last few seconds of cumming, I heard her trying to catch her breath and she was clenching the arm rest of her chair with one hand, and the other hand grabbing the edge of her table... And after about 30 seconds or so, she let out a deep sigh... and smiled at me... and said, "You just made me cum. I need to go toilet..."

TechnoKid
07-01-2011, 02:04 PM
I've learnt that some girls' pleasure spot is outside the vagina, or rather close to the entry point. Some girls' pleasure spot inside and different positions. So different girls like different positions.

For that lady boss, hers was outside... She was just rocking on her chair... with her legs crossed, and shaking the legs, a little like the uncles at the kopi shop. I was talking dirty to her. And telling her some of my sex stories... And when I was relating about how I was fucking the accountant (she knows), she came... She was breathing fast and shallow and her eyelids were batting furiously and she was blinking a little more than normal and her nostrils were flared slightly open and at the last few seconds of cumming, I heard her trying to catch her breath and she was clenching the arm rest of her chair with one hand, and the other hand grabbing the edge of her table... And after about 30 seconds or so, she let out a deep sigh... and smiled at me... and said, "You just made me cum. I need to go toilet..."

bro you are the man , pro..expert ...hehe :p

KCLIM73
07-01-2011, 02:20 PM
bro you are the man , pro..expert ...hehe :p

Not really... When she came back, I asked her how come she wasted it and not let me have sex with her... She retorted, "Because I am married..."

Nabeh, haha... Not suai enough... But then again, she knows my salary so probably not impressed. :) haha.. I intend to start writing a book or script a blockbuster movie to make more money so that I can get to fuck her.

TechnoKid
07-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Not really... When she came back, I asked her how come she wasted it and not let me have sex with her... She retorted, "Because I am married..."

Nabeh, haha... Not suai enough... But then again, she knows my salary so probably not impressed. :) haha.. I intend to start writing a book or script a blockbuster movie to make more money so that I can get to fuck her.

Haha bro KCLIM73 good ideas leh , if confirm earn money count my share i invest support you and earn big money together then bonk many many dream girls in years to come :p

iluvmas
07-01-2011, 08:35 PM
danm solid man ts. camping for more

vohk
07-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Funniest thread I had ever read. Waiting for TS to reply. LOL.

KCLIM73
08-01-2011, 02:06 AM
danm solid man ts. camping for more

TS solid meh? I thought I better.. She also don't wanna write or report...

KCLIM73
08-01-2011, 02:07 AM
By the way guys, sorry today got not much update... Didn't have time to write... Had to do the boss work... but I sneaked out during afternoon time to meet Audrey today..... I will continue soon...

als0n
08-01-2011, 04:02 AM
wah bro KCLIM73, you really a si beh power one.. like this also can make one story haha.. up you :p

lickpussy696969
08-01-2011, 06:52 AM
Wow bro KCLIM73, I really loves reading your steamy stories. Still waiting for more stories. :D

Ai Launch Liao
08-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Hi guys i'm 18 this year , i'm local u can ask me anything local.

Okay why local chinese girls in general has smaller breast as compared to their PRC counter part ?

blahna
08-01-2011, 06:14 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA i never laughed so hard reading anything in this forum.. LOL!!!!

cheonglah
08-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Haha. Sounds like those spam email from dating sites :D

KCLIM73
08-01-2011, 11:08 PM
I think I know what Judy wanted. She held me up for the whole day today. And yesterday, Audrey took up all my time. I think I know what they wanted. They wanted to tie up all my time, so that I have no time to update you. But you know what brothers? I think I am addicted to writing and documenting the story. So those stupid girls, are just feeding me with more material the more they try their ways and means to take me away from writing. Tomorrow, I am going to meet Panty. It's her turn tomorrow. Oh ... sorry? What's that? Oh, sorry sorry, mistake, Penny... Damn... must be too much of Audrey's saliva.

Anyway, to take off again where the story end... remember, I just came inside Audrey, raw. and was staring at Judy holding up a video camera. I was startled, and jumped up from bed. Audrey reluctantly let go of me, and trust me, as much as I wanted my dick to revel in the warmth of her griping tight pussy, I had to ask Judy what she was doing....

"Don't worry KC, just to remember things... It's Audrey's first time. With you."
I clarified, "Sorry? With me?"
"Yeah, virgin time with you..."

I got scared, and panicked. Since when have I become so stupid, to believe that a girl is virgin because she said so!? And true enough, I didn't face resistance. I was scared shitless at the thought of how many of the 252 men (including my father) has fucked Audrey raw. My face was turning green and I plonked back on the bed, sitting on the edge, horror griping my soul and jaw uncontrollably dropped. I shook my head side to side in disbelief, and then I felt Audrey's softest hug from behind me... wrapping her arms around me... and stroking my chest and laying her head on my back. The hug felt comforting but at the same time, disgusting. Disgusting that this girl and her sister lied to me, pushed me beyond the edge of wanton lust and tricked me into fucking her raw. It was actually purely my fault. I couldn't really blame her could I?

I could feel myself just resigning to my fate already. Whatever it was, it feels like a parking ticket issued to you, and the parking warden standing in front of you. You plead and give all sorts of excuses, like you were just coming back la, you were gone for just 1 minute la.. and all sorts of lao sai excuses, but the warden says, "Paiseh, I print out already". Nabeh... Then, what do you do? Fuck it right? The parking ticket issued already right? Make the most of it lor, just leave the car again, go do your own things, and since ticket already issued, might as well go jalan jalan some more...

At the moment, I felt the same. Fuck it. Fuck her... I already fucked her raw already, might as well do it again...

[to be continued] ...

KCLIM73
08-01-2011, 11:38 PM
At the moment, Audrey's hands were sliding all over my chest and belly area... and she purposefully and deftly moved her hands further down, while her naked body was still planted behind me. She breathed lightly on my neck and flicked her tongue occasionally on my earlobes, neck and shoulder... Her left hand was twirling my left nipple already... and her right hand, was caressing my balls, cupping them and in a smoothly ticklish manner, stroking my cock along the base. I was hard already.

While that carried on, Judy was positioned in front of me, where I was seated along the edge of the bed. I don't know where she got chewing gum from, or when she started to pop them, but she was chewing the gum loudly while holding up the camera, filming all the action down. I had no intent to stop her. I felt my life in ruins, and I thought of spending the rest of it in decadence. And Judy, in all her glorious stupidity, did look rather sexy holding up the video came concentrating on the view finder, oblivious to the fact that such an action would mean that I could stare at her tits without her noticing. But that wasn't enough....

"Judy, I'm gonna fuck your jie jie again. And this time I will make it last longer, you want to film, you have to help... Take off your tee-shirt." I was half expecting non-compliance in the form of an i-scream but Judy responded by asking me to take the scissors from the dressing table, "Cut it off my body..." I was dumbfounded, but found myself reacting in a "Jiang Si" (chinese vampire) manner, standing up from the bed in a trance, walking over to the dressing table, spotting the scissors, and taking it to her. Audrey, who was left on the bed alone and feeling horny I suppose, started to lean back on the bed, spreading her glorious legs wide apart, and exposing them to Judy, who was still filming away, without taking her attention off Judy's vagina, with my cum still dripping out...

I took the scissors, stepped behind Judy, and she was still oblivious to me, until she commanded, "Cut it off". I took the scissors, trying to figure out where to start, but found my hands trembling. The excitement, was unbelievable. I couldn't help my hands, and I moved my left hand to the front of judy's chest, and started to caress her boobs.. Judy let go a sigh of pleasure... and I thought I sensed her arms weakening and lowering the camera... just a little. I groped further, and while doing that, I started to cut away at the tee-shirt she was wearing... I took purposeful and slow strokes, both of the hands squeezing her tits, as well as the hands cutting up her clothes.

Over the next few minutes, Judy was breathing harder, deeper and faster, and I could feel her breast heaving up more. I was down to her last strands already and I have also cut through the straps on her bra and some parts of the bra. My hands were already fondling her skin on her breasts... And I was purposely exposing Judy's tits and flashing them to Audrey.. and my hard dick was poking at Judy's mini skirt...I lifted up Judy's mini skirt hem, without resistance. And hiked it all the way up to her waist. And I wedged my hard cock in between her legs, just outside her panties. I felt warmth, and I felt dampness. And Judy was still filming Audrey, was was already fingering herself...

And I asked Audrey, if she was able to see my dick from the front. She replied, "Yet." I was disappointed... my dick so short meh? Nabeh... I then threw the scissors one side. And torn the remaining shreds of clothing off Judy's body. And exposed her perfect breasts in full glory. In a desperate and vengeful manner, I grabbed Judy's both tits from behind and squeezed them hard, trying to get my dick harder and longer, and I pushed my dick further front through the gap between Judy's legs. And I asked Audrey if she can see now. She replied "YET".

It was a stupid thing to do. What was I trying to achieve?! Just fuck the girl right? But I tulan liao. I repositioned myself with legs wider apart, and place both hands on judy's hips from behind, and pulled her ass back as hard as I could, ramming my dick through. And hoping that the tip of my dick would be visible to Audrey, who was fingering herself furiously at this time, looking at me exposing her younger sister's breast in front of her, and wedging my dick so near to her vagina. I rammed Judy so hard, and grabbed her hips so hard, that she let go of a mini i-scream. In a very angry tone, I shouted to Audrey, can see now already or not!? She replied, "YET, YET YET!, Jut noo ol-lady I tay can tee ol-lady! YET YET YET I CAN!"

Nabeh cheebye short tongue accent. Yes say yes la... KNN...

[to be continue] ...

KCLIM73
09-01-2011, 12:36 AM
In a semi-fit of anger, I shoved Judy away, freeing my dick. And Judy stumbled forward, but didn't utter a word. She steadied herself, and carried on filming. I walked over to Audrey, who was still furiously fingering herself. She was moving her fingers in and out of her pussy so fast, her hands looked a blur. I stood at the edge of the bed, staring down on her, her cheeks brightened red. I felt vengeful still and I stared down hard on her, and asked her, "Want me to fuck you?"

Audrey could barely muster a verbal response. She just weakly nodded her head. Her eyes could barely open and her stare was blank. She seemed absorbed into her own pleasure. I looked down and checked out Audrey's legs. Her legs were best in the business. Great tone. Really nice and in her position now lying on her back. She was thrusting her pelvis upwards and gently gyrating her hips. That put some weight on her legs and I could see faint muscular tone lines running up her calves. Her feet were smallish, and that made her ankles look very well proportioned. I realised I can't quite remember how tall she was because I've not actually really seen her standing. But judging from the length of her legs, she must be close to about 1.7m tall. The visual stimulation was a little hard to bear at this point already, but I must preserve my dignity... "Turn around Audrey, flat on your stomach."

Audrey took a deep breath, and stopped fingering herself. Her fingers were drenched with her juice, and possibly some of my cum earlier. And she was positively embarrassed with that, but couldn't find a place to rest her fingers which was dripping wet. She flipped around, and laid with her whole body flat on her stomach. I was staring at one of the best ass I've seen in my life. Smallish and perky. Very perky. See picture...

http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/cdac72975a5a7dc73afc2974271f0d5a/3/thumb3.jpg

Anyway, Audrey was expecting something. What, she didn't know. I felt like I needed to stick my dick in and start to pound away silly and cum inside. I was that fired up. But I held on, and wanted to make Audrey suffer a little.. Just a little. She tilted her head to the left and look back at me, and in a very innocent and pleading manner, asked me, "Fart me pleed?" I could feel my dick shrink 1 inch.. CB, I hate her accent!

I put my whole body over and on top of Audrey body. She was tall and we matched in physical terms. I reached my hands in front of her chest and milked her breast... (which I stopped after a while, not that nice). My dick was positioned outside her ass crack and I could sense her ass perkiness. It felt great. I was possibly fucking the best looking ass I could see for the rest of my natural life. My dick regained back the 1 inch lost 10 seconds ago. I felt that Audrey was feeling my weight and because she was pressed totally flat against the bed, she could not move or reposition herself to get any leverage to relieve the pressure that I was exerting on her. She found it hard to breath, but... I know... she was excited by it...

I lifted my hips a little to gain entry. Audrey was still pressed flat on the bed and her legs were closed up together. This was the perfect position for a few reasons. Deep entry. Helplessness effect on the girl. Speed control up to the guy. Tighter pussy due to closed legs and angle. In position and without her preparing for it, I slid my cock into Audrey in one stroke, buried all the way in, to my hilt. Audrey screamed... "ARrgghh.... arrrrr....arr.hhggghhhh..." She sounded like she was yelping... And in pain. I paid no heed. I was deep inside her, raw. And I was going to fuck her. Hard. And in that one position. I was going to fuck until I cum into her, in that position.

I went at it. And I didn't pace myself. The only intent I had, was to fuck her hard to satisfy myself. I didn't care if she came or enjoyed herself. I wanted to use her as a fuck machine. I pounded her, in an out. in and out, in and out. And she was totally yelping away non-stop. I thought she felt pain. And she was grabbing the sheets from all over. Her whole body was flat against the bed and she wasn't going anywhere. In that position, she felt tight and I had great sensation. Just at that moment, she moaned, "I cunning I cunning"... KNN, I think my dick will just go soft lor. CB...

I filtered out those short tongue words, and concentrated on pounding her.. Her body convulsed again after another minute, and she was almost screaming her lungs out. I think there was a lot of pleasure in getting plundered by a stranger, in your house, pinning you down in a helpless position. She was cumming again. And I wanted to stop her from telling me that she was cunning. I reached my right hand forward, and cupped her mouth, so that she wouldn't speak and spoil my erection. And I just concentrated on her ass. I pounded non-stop, and I felt her cum for the third time in 5 minutes... That third orgasm that she had, she slumped, and her whole body went limp. Her hands weren't grabbing anything anymore, and her moans were deep, growling bassy grunts... She was totally exhausted from the waves of pleasures and her eyes were rolled up... She was totally spent.. That look, that helplessness, that 'win', that 'triumph', made me cum too... I pulled out my dick three quarter way... and let my orgasm happen... I shot and I could feel wads of cum flowing into her pussy... Only the tip of my throbbing dickhead was in her pussy, delivering the cum into her... and when I was done, I pulled out... and let the sperm flow out of her pussy... I turned around, looked at Judy, was was breathing very hard, mouth wide open and jaw dropped. I pulled her by the hair, shoved her down at the bedside, and commanded her to video every single drop of cum dripping out of Audrey, close up...

[to be continued] ...

sonice69
09-01-2011, 01:18 AM
hahaha... super classic! dont stop bro..

Cunt-Sucker
09-01-2011, 01:52 AM
Bro KCLIM, u steady lah! Actually when I was reading your latest update, u really made me have the urge to get both Judy & Audrey's contacts from u, so that I can experience the same tight fucking ass & neh neh, but then, I remembered you were fucking her raw :eek: & before that she was probably fucked by ur father & 251 other guys, then my didi goes soft liao ... :(

Nonetheless, thoroughly enjoyed your style of writing, especially your vivid description on how your dick shrunk by 1-inch because of Audrey's accent :D Waiting for more!

burningicez
09-01-2011, 02:29 AM
In a semi-fit of anger, I shoved Judy away, freeing my dick. And Judy stumbled forward, but didn't utter a word. She steadied herself, and carried on filming. I walked over to Audrey, who was still furiously fingering herself. She was moving her fingers in and out of her pussy so fast, her hands looked a blur. I stood at the edge of the bed, staring down on her, her cheeks brightened red. I felt vengeful still and I stared down hard on her, and asked her, "Want me to fuck you?"

Audrey could barely muster a verbal response. She just weakly nodded her head. Her eyes could barely open and her stare was blank. She seemed absorbed into her own pleasure. I looked down and checked out Audrey's legs. Her legs were best in the business. Great tone. Really nice and in her position now lying on her back. She was thrusting her pelvis upwards and gently gyrating her hips. That put some weight on her legs and I could see faint muscular tone lines running up her calves. Her feet were smallish, and that made her ankles look very well proportioned. I realised I can't quite remember how tall she was because I've not actually really seen her standing. But judging from the length of her legs, she must be close to about 1.7m tall. The visual stimulation was a little hard to bear at this point already, but I must preserve my dignity... "Turn around Audrey, flat on your stomach."

Audrey took a deep breath, and stopped fingering herself. Her fingers were drenched with her juice, and possibly some of my cum earlier. And she was positively embarrassed with that, but couldn't find a place to rest her fingers which was dripping wet. She flipped around, and laid with her whole body flat on her stomach. I was staring at one of the best ass I've seen in my life. Smallish and perky. Very perky. See picture...

http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/cdac72975a5a7dc73afc2974271f0d5a/3/thumb3.jpg

Anyway, Audrey was expecting something. What, she didn't know. I felt like I needed to stick my dick in and start to pound away silly and cum inside. I was that fired up. But I held on, and wanted to make Audrey suffer a little.. Just a little. She tilted her head to the left and look back at me, and in a very innocent and pleading manner, asked me, "Fart me pleed?" I could feel my dick shrink 1 inch.. CB, I hate her accent!

I put my whole body over and on top of Audrey body. She was tall and we matched in physical terms. I reached my hands in front of her chest and milked her breast... (which I stopped after a while, not that nice). My dick was positioned outside her ass crack and I could sense her ass perkiness. It felt great. I was possibly fucking the best looking ass I could see for the rest of my natural life. My dick regained back the 1 inch lost 10 seconds ago. I felt that Audrey was feeling my weight and because she was pressed totally flat against the bed, she could not move or reposition herself to get any leverage to relieve the pressure that I was exerting on her. She found it hard to breath, but... I know... she was excited by it...

I lifted my hips a little to gain entry. Audrey was still pressed flat on the bed and her legs were closed up together. This was the perfect position for a few reasons. Deep entry. Helplessness effect on the girl. Speed control up to the guy. Tighter pussy due to closed legs and angle. In position and without her preparing for it, I slid my cock into Audrey in one stroke, buried all the way in, to my hilt. Audrey screamed... "ARrgghh.... arrrrr....arr.hhggghhhh..." She sounded like she was yelping... And in pain. I paid no heed. I was deep inside her, raw. And I was going to fuck her. Hard. And in that one position. I was going to fuck until I cum into her, in that position.

I went at it. And I didn't pace myself. The only intent I had, was to fuck her hard to satisfy myself. I didn't care if she came or enjoyed herself. I wanted to use her as a fuck machine. I pounded her, in an out. in and out, in and out. And she was totally yelping away non-stop. I thought she felt pain. And she was grabbing the sheets from all over. Her whole body was flat against the bed and she wasn't going anywhere. In that position, she felt tight and I had great sensation. Just at that moment, she moaned, "I cunning I cunning"... KNN, I think my dick will just go soft lor. CB...

I filtered out those short tongue words, and concentrated on pounding her.. Her body convulsed again after another minute, and she was almost screaming her lungs out. I think there was a lot of pleasure in getting plundered by a stranger, in your house, pinning you down in a helpless position. She was cumming again. And I wanted to stop her from telling me that she was cunning. I reached my right hand forward, and cupped her mouth, so that she wouldn't speak and spoil my erection. And I just concentrated on her ass. I pounded non-stop, and I felt her cum for the third time in 5 minutes... That third orgasm that she had, she slumped, and her whole body went limp. Her hands weren't grabbing anything anymore, and her moans were deep, growling bassy grunts... She was totally exhausted from the waves of pleasures and her eyes were rolled up... She was totally spent.. That look, that helplessness, that 'win', that 'triumph', made me cum too... I pulled out my dick three quarter way... and let my orgasm happen... I shot and I could feel wads of cum flowing into her pussy... Only the tip of my throbbing dickhead was in her pussy, delivering the cum into her... and when I was done, I pulled out... and let the sperm flow out of her pussy... I turned around, looked at Judy, was was breathing very hard, mouth wide open and jaw dropped. I pulled her by the hair, shoved her down at the bedside, and commanded her to video every single drop of cum dripping out of Audrey, close up...

[to be continued] ...

Oscar Winning Story! Soon to be a hit! Congrates!

KCLIM73
09-01-2011, 09:36 AM
hahaha... super classic! dont stop bro..

Won't stop bro. Still a lot of things to write about. Today may be a bit busy to update because I meeting penny to rollerblade. Please don't stalk us though.

KCLIM73
09-01-2011, 09:40 AM
Bro KCLIM, u steady lah! Actually when I was reading your latest update, u really made me have the urge to get both Judy & Audrey's contacts from u, so that I can experience the same tight fucking ass & neh neh, but then, I remembered you were fucking her raw :eek: & before that she was probably fucked by ur father & 251 other guys, then my didi goes soft liao ... :(

Hi there, I later found out, that Audrey was really a virgin. But Judy was the sex craved one and fucked so many that she lost count. Yes, even more than the 252 over the last 3 months. She started at an age of 12. And it was her mother who got her started. I'll try to convince judy to write an account about herself....one day.

KCLIM73
09-01-2011, 03:48 PM
I walked over to the couch in the room, and slumped myself into the couch. I was tired. Very tired. Beyond tired. I was spent. I looked at the time on the wall, and it says 1.14am. I recalled the events of the day leading up to this but a lot of it was blur at that point of time. I could not figure why I was fucking a strange girl raw in her bedroom, with the younger sister filming us. I looked at Judy, who was now visibly squirming on the floor in front of Audrey, who was sprawled out on the bed, with my cum leaking out of her vagina. Judy looked high, and her eyes were dreamy and flitting. She was... wait... I know that look. I recalled the time when I was making my female boss come in her office. I hadn't touched her, and she was horny and really needed a fuck. But I didn't give her, and she didn't get it. The look in her eyes, at that time, was the look I was seeing now. Now I know... Judy needed a fuck... Her hands were barely holding the camera up, she was feeling weak...

In a most wonderful way, I saw my dick... again rising to the occasion. I was surprised. I have cummed 3 times within the last 24 hours already. And the last time was just barely minutes ago... But make no mistake, here's looking at my dick, rousing again, at the thought of screwing Judy. I haven't actually fucked Judy. All she has done for me since I met her, was a blowjob... Do I want to fuck Judy? Well, yes, if you see her tits, you would... Perfect breasts. Really. Natural, but probably a model that breast augmentation surgeons use for modeling the imperfect breasts after. I stood up.. and walked over to behind Judy, and said, "Lie down".

Judy, as if relieved of a burden, dropped the video camera. and obediently climbed on the bed and opened herself up, lying next to the now limp and lifeless Audrey. I stepped up next to the bed, standing near the edge, positioning myself in between Judy's legs... And I stared at her breasts. You know how some less breasts are when the girl lies down. It spreads out and it flattens out. And it loses its shape. Judy's breasts, even lying down, retained the most perfect perkiness in any breasts I've come across. The hard on that I was getting from this view, impressed even myself. Judy said, "I'm hungry, please... now..." I was spurred on by Judy's lust, expressing her hunger for me. And I was even hornier from her hunger for me... I positioned myself ready for entry into Judy... And Judy said, "Hungry, really hungry..." The expressive hunger for me really made my day and I was beyond ecstasy, that a girl with such perfect breasts, was hungry for me... And when my dick was at the entry point, with me ready to plunge my dick in, Judy said again, "Quick, I'm hungry, later the Big Macs sold out liao."

I went soft.

[to be continued] ...

KCLIM73
09-01-2011, 08:26 PM
And... coming soon to a page near you:

1. Judy gets it up her ...
2. KC fucks JAP!
3. Audrey squirts!
4. MUM COMES HOME...

KCLIM73
10-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Guys, I'm sick and need to rest before I continue...

Cunt-Sucker
10-01-2011, 11:07 AM

Bro! Me suffering from sore-throat & viral flu too! But still have to get my fat ass to office, 'cos I'll have to conduct a presentation later in the afternoon ... :(

You take care & we'll all be waiting to read your updates soon!

kukusai
10-01-2011, 03:56 PM

Haf a gd rest bro..

et911
10-01-2011, 04:10 PM

U bonked so many times per day of course sick lah.. :D

KCLIM73
10-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Stomachache...

Cunt-Sucker
10-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Stomachache...

:eek: Judy transferred all her Big Mac power to you! Gosh! That's evil of her! She should have known you are after pussy & not Big Mac! :D

Take care Bro!

et911
11-01-2011, 09:17 AM
Stomachache...

Bro, you should just leave the Big Macs to Judy.. :D

miniboy
21-01-2011, 12:15 AM
1 week liao
not yet finish you BIG MAC(stomache) ?

LL

KCLIM73
04-03-2011, 02:38 PM
It's been a crazy 6 weeks of raw fucking sex with all the three sisters. Sorry that I let the thread almost die off, but because I was screwing like all the three girls day in and out, I was thoroughly exhausted. I know I left a lot of you guys hanging, but I kenna the KC trap of the youngest sister, which I failed to account for the last I stopped... So, to complete the circle, I will tell the story of the youngest sister... and her name is Paulene.

A couple of days following the visit to their house and me satisfying both Audrey and Judy (in between Big Macs), I never registered that they had a sister. One day, while I was screwing both Audrey and Judy at the poolside just outside the living room, their mum suddenly came home in the middle of the day. With the sister. At that very precise moment, most men would have panicked and gone soft while screwing. But strangely, my lust during those few days overcame my fear and I actually locked eyes with their mother when she peered through the curtains in the living room into the pool. Her face was almost expressionless, and I could just sense a very slight tinge of "I give up hope" sigh coming through those thin pursed lips of hers.

I kept pumping Audrey by the pool side. And Judy's participation was offering her tits to Audrey to suck while I was doggying Audrey at the back. When their mum was looking, I leaned forward and started to french Judy. I was naughty enough to want to see the mother's reaction to all these. And surprisingly, she stood there, still. Motionless. Expressionless. I found it strange. I pulled out my cock from Audrey, and her panting and thrusting stopped for a second. I proudly stroked my cock, glistening with juices from Audrey's pussy, and felt really good showing it off to their mother. And still, she was expressionless. Even knowing that Audrey was getting fucked raw by a stranger in the house. This is one weird family...

After flashing my cock to show the mother, I was edged on to give it all out to Audrey, who was already squirming without feeling a dick in her pussy. I plunged my cock back into Audrey deep. She let out such a scream that Judy was shocked and taken aback, shouting, "Simi Lan Jiao!"... My lan jiao you cockanaden. Within moments, a few stroke later, I saw another girl walk up to their mother, sliding comfortable behind her, putting her arms around the mother's shoulders, and peered at the three of us having sex by the pool. I'll sum up my reaction at that very moment with three words:

"OH"
"MY"
"FUCKING"
"GOD"

Okay, 4 words, couldn't resist the superlative word. Let me explain why. Damn, forget words. Refer to picture:

This was what was staring at me when I was fucking Audrey (http://taobaofieldguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/bobo-hair-on-taobao-2.jpg)

At that very sight of that girl staring at me having sex with two other naked women, I cum. Right there and then, as I laid eyes on her. I shot and shot, wave after wave of orgasm rode over me as I spurted out cum into Audrey's pussy. Judy and Audrey didn't seem pleased, and probably felt short changed. But I couldn't help it. When I saw that doll face, I just came...

After I calmed down, I withdraw my dick, and my eyes never left that doll face sister. Judy noticed that, and asked, "You wanna fuck Xiao Mei too? She's our sister, Paulene." The mother then grabbed Paulene's hand, and led her away from the curtains and went upstairs... my eyes still fixated on that tiny perky arse of hers peeking out through her ... her dress?... no, her blouse... no... something very short. So I can't tell if those are shorts or panties poking out from under that dress... Her arse disappeared out of sight, and I told Judy, "YES".

ps : Getting warmed up... writing not up to par yet... pai-seh.

hornymarthafock
04-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Really salute you bro!
Full of shit but in a good way.

This is the perfect response to all those cock teasers out there who have nothing else better to do.

marathonguy
19-03-2011, 12:07 AM
when's the election?

when's the erection?

what erection??

Quadrant
19-03-2011, 04:12 AM
The FR or story is so funny, I laughed hard as I was reading it. Will be looking forward to more.

sweatlikemad
29-05-2011, 10:22 PM
lol.. this is really funny.. you damn funny lah bro..

smackmak
15-11-2011, 01:19 PM
KC. Brilliant. I love the way you write. Wish I was a porn film maker!!!!! Would turn this into a film right away!!!! Very film noire. MOre like Sin City less like Pulp Fiction.
Incidentally, I do make films!!!! So if you happen to have any other stories that won't get me divorced or deported, please do share!!!! Cheers bro.

MAk

jackurass
18-11-2011, 04:29 AM
bro,ur story power man pls carry on.

Pioneer_mall
01-12-2011, 07:00 PM
i have add u in MSN.. plse add me

yummyangel
01-12-2011, 08:59 PM
lol, 18 years old without a facebook?

KCLIM73
20-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Like a dried autumn leave that has got all the moisture wicked out of it, I was sucked dry. I couldn't have continued writing the story at that time to keep all my brothers up to date. Unwittingly and unknowingly, I was trapped as a sex slave to the sisters. Over the past few months, I managed to shake off that bimbo Judy but Paulene was with me the whole while...

We took a long vacation together. She was sick of her sisters. And I was sick of her sisters too. I sold my car, rented out my house, amassed about $25,000 in cash, and 'eloped' with her to Paris, and wanted to spend as much time there as possible, till the money runs out. Paulene was very willing to leave everything behind except one small little suitcase. She was in love with me.. and I was with her... how could I not?

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15265/152653472e4bf246a338e1edea121aef555631e3.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15265347&showlnk=0)

We met at the airport, and I asked for 2 tickets at night to fly to Paris, economy of course. Paulene was a very pampered girl and here she is, willing to leave everything behind, just to be with me, alone, away from all she is, all her family, all that defines her. Her doe eyes expressed disappointment when I asked for economy seats. I half turned my body to face her, rested my elbows on the ticketing counter and looked her in the eyes pulling her close..." babe, just you and me, nothing else matters, all these wordly possessions won't go very far in our relationship. Nothing else matters, just you, me and my measly $25k. Sorry, make it $22k, after the tickets...you ok with that".

She brightened up a notch when she heard it was just about the money. She still thinks that money could solve everything. I didn't know how to tell her that between us, it was just the $25k (ok, $22k) in my wallet and her barbie clothes in her suitcase! The age gap and maturity differences has already started to strain our relationship. She then lifted up her suitcase in the strained movement by jerking her forearm upwards, and rested the suitcase on the ticketing counter. Dear, no, you can't sell the bag and you aren't paying for anything with the LV suitcase... Things just won't work out between a salaried employee and a rich man's youngest daughter would it?

Paulene halted the ticketing officer from processing our economy tickets, and ask for 1st class instead. I tried to stop her, but before I could open my mouth, Paulene flipped open the LV suitcase, and pulled out 2 notes. Of $10k each, and wanted to pay for the tickets. In her haste and excitement, she tore one of the notes while pulling it out too fast from the stack bounded by rubber band. She crumbled the torn note, shoved it back in between the stacks of notes in the suitcase, and pulled out another $10k note. Gleaming away, she looked me cheekily in the eyes and said, "I'm hungry. Can we go eat after this? Or you wanna have sex in the airport hotel first?"

My elbows have since slipped off the counter. My jaws dropped and smacked against the counter top. And eyes dried from over exposure to air. I asked Paulene, "Didn't you pack clothes?" To which she mumbled, "Buy there la. I said I pack light and only things that we need right? We need money mah." I did a quick mental calculation. And there must be about 6 rows x 3 columns x 4 stacks deep of rubber banded $10k notes. Which is about 72,000,000 dollars. Ok, $71,980,000 after the tickets...

I almost died from excitement from the amount of money. And my dick shrank in size. Like comparing a 25cm dick with one that is 720 metres long.
I felt small. Paulene, although young, could sense that, and cupped my face in her small palms..and stared me up and down lovingly... "Darling, you're still my man, no matter what state you are in. Here, take this money, It's almost the end of the month already and I will get my pocket money again next month. You can take this. You just have to take care of me... I will need you. Ahem... speaking of which, shall we just do a quickie in the toilet first?"

We went to the toilet at the viewing gallery, behind the Hong Kong Cafe restaurant, where there is very little human traffic. We made out inside, but all the time, my hands clasping on to the little small suitcase. I came hard and shot everything inside her pussy... And she quickly pulled her thongs up so that my semen could be in her while we eat our meal...

That was Paulene, for the next 7 months, who would be my girlfriend in Europe.... Goodbye MacDonalds Judy.

Sirrus
23-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Shernie!!!!

Babevaluator
21-04-2012, 07:26 AM
...... In a very angry tone, I shouted to Audrey, can see now already or not!? She replied, "YET, YET YET!, Jut noo ol-lady I tay can tee ol-lady! YET YET YET I CAN!"

Nabeh cheebye short tongue accent. Yes say yes la... KNN...

[to be continue] ...

Nabeh cheebye. This part damn funny. I laughed until tears come out. KC, u r the man!!! If I hv power, sure up u.

YawSL
21-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Bro. You are the best!

sane1
02-08-2012, 12:30 AM
Tread upon the first few pages of stories, KC is really damned good n funny! Sbf is full of story writting talent!

fabian69
02-08-2012, 10:40 PM
we can be frd if u can send over yr photo

KCLIM73
14-12-2012, 11:24 AM
A year has gone by. And what a year 2012 has been. I lived a life which I never had. It was an impossible life, by most measures. Paulene was receiving money in her bank account every couple of weeks to the tune of a couple of millions each time. At one point in time, before we figured out how to use that kind of money, we had account balances in excess of a hundred million.

Just two months ago, we were down to about 20 million in cash. Between the two of us, we were holding on to 7 properties within Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin and Vienna. We have also crossed the channel over to London to complete the sale of our 14 art galleries at a true fire sale price, to finance the purchase of more Apple shares due to recent reduced share prices. Chrysle Honeywell was to meet us in London as well. Chrysle was hired by us to manage the money. Paulene never had to worry about money and I never dealt with so much money before in my life. And obviously neither of us would have any idea what to do and how to use the money. And thus Chrysle.

Chrysle was of half lebanese origin. Her mama was a middle eastern underground prostitute who was screwed by a rich (poor by my current standards) French man exclusively for 3 months. I saw some photos which Chrysle kept with her and I could understand why. She was a looker and her breasts looked exactly like Chrysle. Nevermind how I know that at this point, as this part of the story is not yet ripe for the telling. Anyway, Mrs and Miss Honeywell were both lookers, albeit a generation apart (14 years apart to be exact). And Mr Honeywell was long dead, with barely enough in his estate to cover his own funeral. I had thought that Mr Honeywell was an American immigrant, given his last name. But he came from a rich celtic origin, and only then did I realise that the Honeywell family name stemmed from medieval england times.

That's about all the family history I can afford to tell about Chrysle at this time. I have not kept in touch with neither family nor friends nor brothers from Sammyboy over the last 12 months and going back, I am not sure if any one is going to recognise me. I am different on many counts. I look different. I've lost inches, and the lack of financial stress has liberated my skin and freed my health. I look years younger and physically stronger. Intellectually, I am thoroughly learnt and better read. I know more about the world and people. Emotionally I am stable and my observations pierce through most people like they were naked. I read widely, learn keenly and interact freely. It's like this show, Limitless, which shows how a man transformed himself from zero to hero, except that I wasn't running for governor.

Fast forward to December today. And I'm taking stock of the situation. Chrysle has done a tally of my holdings, and I am currently standing at 275 million pounds in total net worth. And everything is currently in my name now. Of course. Paulene didn't want to be tracked down by her family. And in accordance to her style, I didn't arrange for her funeral, nor was she properly buried. So according to records, she will be considered an overstayer in England, after her visa expires. Just that she will never be found.

[tbc]...

KCLIM73
14-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Heathrow, as usual, was dreadfully avoided by me unless I do not have a choice. Today, I do not have a choice. I had arranged to stay over at the Hilton hotel before my flight tomorrow night. I am going home. The driver took me around the city on M25, circumventing all the inner city jams. I was in no rush for time. I packed light. And taking a leave from Paulene's book of travel light philosophy, I packed only cash, resting in comfort from the fact that what I need, I could buy.

When Alfred pulled up along the driveway dropping me off at Hilton, I tapped on his shoulder, and he cocked his head ever so lightly to the back gesturing that he is ready for his next instruction from me.

"Alfred, I won't be seeing you again. Here's your salary for the next 2 years as a bonus for being with me so long. And for helping to clean up after The Plan. And you can keep the spur. I won't be back any time soon. And I trust that you will be loyal to me for the rest of your life."

"Sir, you trusted me. Please keep the faith. The Plan is dead. No one will know about it ever.

With that reassurance, I confidently stepped out of the car, gave the jacket a firm tug downwards to straighten out the crinkles. But before finally heading off, I turned back to Alfred and poked my head into the car, and whispered in an almost inaudible manner, "Oh, and one last thing, I know you fucked Paulene on a few occassions." Alfred kept a very straight face, eyes almost emotionless, but betrayed by a sharp dilation of his pupils. And he still expressed nothing in words. I didn't expect him to. But I did want him to know that I gave him more than money and the car. I spared him his life. And in exchange, loyalty is granted.

Of course, without hard evidence, there can be nothing to hold a man to his words. I took out my phone, and scrolled through the photo vault, and came to the video that I took of Alfred's first tryst with Paulene. I stepped through the front door and plucked myself down on a large solo armchair, and I order a pot of hot tea, and with the phone still in my hands, I clicked play.

It was a relatively cool fall night. Paulene usually follows me all around but that day, I was going to discuss some things with Chrysle and Paulene was never ever interested in such matters. To make things possibly worse, it was scheduled for 3pm and would take us right through to the night's depths. Actually, work was going to take 2 hours, but I did have to spend a bit of time with Chrysle working out. and working out The Plan. So Paulene said she will be home baking. After dropping me off at Chrysle's office, I sent Alfred back too. I'd just get Chrsyle to drop me off after we're done.

So Chrysle's office got a little stuffy and we wanted to get some air outside. I suggested an early dinner before heading off, and we both agreed. She went off to the bathroom and I waited. As she walked towards the bathroom, I cast a sidewards glance in the direction of her arse. Really fine and tight bottom. I reminded her that whenever we meet and there are likely opportunities, I would like her to wear the shortest possible tight skirt she has. I liked the first time I fucked her in her office, and it was easy as her skirt was short and I really just needed to hike it up a bit and I could ravage her. She disappeared behind the bathroom door and the shutting door woke me up a little from my flashback.

I waited for a good 5 minutes and Chrysle came back through the door and bit her lips, gave a slight snort, and exclaimed, "Time of the month". Oh fucking shit. Just went I was going to plough her through and through and without Paulene to inhibit us. Damn it. I mean, not that Paulene wasn't receptive to the idea of me fucking another woman. But the last time I got Chrysle in bed together with Paulene and myself, I wasn't quite supposed to screw Chrysle. Paulene was ok with Chrysle fluffing me and almost everything else. But I had to cum inside Paulene. Without Paulene around tonight, I was also sure I was going to fuck Chrysle good. But now this! I spun around on my heels and was certain to make sure I expressed displeasure at how careless she is at keeping track of her own schedule. I stormed out of the lobby, right into the streets, stopped a cab and headed for home. I didn't turn back to look at Chrysle but she must have felt insulted.

In the 10 minutes ride back, my cock's fire has died down a little, and I just told myself to settle with Paulene tonight. After all these while, Paulene is still a good fuck. I didn't talk much about my sex with her. Because I rarely had time. Whenever I had time, I was fucking her. I must have topped the Durex worldwide survey charts and brought up the worldwide average for number of times humans have sex in a year, with Paulene, we probably brought the average up by about 2 points.

Anyway, I got back home and noticed the spur still parked outside my house. I was wondering if Paulene had Alfred come back to make a run to the store cos she was missing some ingredients. The whole house was dark except the kitchen area which was brightly lit. I walked round to the side of the house and tried to figure out what was happening. And at that point, I whipped the phone out to capture the evidence. Paulene was running her fingers through Alfred's hair while Alfred was looking visibily... out of breath...

[TBC]...