PDA

View Full Version : Most embarrassing moment

Bob79
29-12-2010, 12:35 PM
Due to the frequent raids, my favorite FL suggested going to this particular hotel at g area instead of our regular one at lavender. As it was my first time there, l am not very familiar with the room layout. Ended up opening the wrong room with a couple inside. Immediate apologise and close the door. It turned out the room I booked was opposite. When I told my gal what happened, she laughed. Anyway, I would like to sincerely apologise to the bro if he happen to see this. Sorry bro.

KCLIM73
29-12-2010, 01:04 PM
The door no lock? No key? No card? Can just open?

BiRd13
29-12-2010, 01:07 PM
I encountered one recently when bonking with my gal friend...
But its not a hotel but a resort...

Was bonking my gal friend, and the staff (China) just opened the door and looked in...

I was shocked and after 'cover' my gal using my body... screamed at the staff... He apologised and closed the door after that... but our 'kick' is not there liao... Wore my clothes and jitao went out to look for that guy...and 'grabbed' him to the manager....

Bob79
29-12-2010, 01:48 PM
I also don't know why the key can open the other room even though not the room number.

cheongsterjon
29-12-2010, 02:07 PM
I encountered one recently when bonking with my gal friend...
But its not a hotel but a resort...

Was bonking my gal friend, and the staff (China) just opened the door and looked in...

I was shocked and after 'cover' my gal using my body... screamed at the staff... He apologised and closed the door after that... but our 'kick' is not there liao... Wore my clothes and jitao went out to look for that guy...and 'grabbed' him to the manager....

Bird13 bro, after seeing what you have done to the hotel boy, i feel really very fortunate...there was once i went to a famous hc in orchard...opened the wrong room...saw the hc girl currently riding the guy right in front of me...when they saw me they looked stunned and did not speak anything,....luckily that time the guy did not beat me up hoohoo

BiRd13
29-12-2010, 02:20 PM
Bird13 bro, after seeing what you have done to the hotel boy, i feel really very fortunate...there was once i went to a famous hc in orchard...opened the wrong room...saw the hc girl currently riding the guy right in front of me...when they saw me they looked stunned and did not speak anything,....luckily that time the guy did not beat me up hoohoo

Haha... Yup... Got once I also like you...
Hotel Conrad...

After check-in, got the room card and went up to the room... Opened, and saw a couple doing also... but was in doggy though... I quickly closed the door...

But weird is, the card number given was correct !! Hence I rang the bell again... And the angry guy opened the door, but with towel on le...

First, I apologised to him on it just now.... Then I showed him the card I had and found that mine and his card are the same... (I mean the room number...) So I waited for them to get change, and we (Me and him) went down to the receptionist demanding for an answer...

In the end, is the receptionist who make the HUGE mistake... Seems the system have some problem... as showing the room VACANT... hence she gave me the room... After much dispute and arguing, we managed to get FREE room for our next visit...

But then again, very ambarrassed lor... Seems like 5* hotel do will cock up sometimes...

Frankiestine
29-12-2010, 02:26 PM
I also don't know why the key can open the other room even though not the room number.

Maybe they gave you the master key that used by chambermaids...:p

Frankiestine
29-12-2010, 02:29 PM
But I thought that most hotels door have a bolt as additional lock...

BiRd13
29-12-2010, 02:31 PM
But I thought that most hotels door have a bolt as additional lock...

Hmm... Depending ba... Some dont have...
Conrad have though... But not sure why the couple nvr lock oso...

As for the resort I went during xmas eve, there's a chain thingy... Hence they not able to enter... but still can see us... as we are doing in the bathroom, which when door open, can see it...

pizzaboy
29-12-2010, 04:11 PM
As for h81 if the room is occupied there is a red light on... they got it installed coz previously many complaints by guest as their chambermaid & houseman keep openin the wrong door everytime.

jacky43
29-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Good that u guys bring up this topic, i remembered 2yrs ago where i chiong GL's FL. I used to visit the illegal hotels, those pte houses type, now then i recalled. Some doors cannot be locked, i guess main reason is operator were open fast, run away faster so, they don't want to spend this kind of $.

If u ever visit this type of illegal brothels, take few minutes to check the door lock. U may request for another room, be patient and insist to the recap, i think this gen is a PRC man. If the FL cannot wait, then u leave and call another 1.

bonkster
29-12-2010, 05:31 PM
Happened to me before in a hotel overseas. Complained to the staff and got a free upgrade to a higher class room and a fruit basket.

miniboy
29-12-2010, 06:36 PM

Ya damn shocked !!!
Thanks for adding up our spice that night
we might have invite u in for a 3some if u request
^_^

LL

naturegreen
29-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Never encounter anyone opening the door before yet. But there was once, someone kept knocking on the door when I was still making out the 2nd round. I yelled "Yes?" but the person kept knocking..... Until I shouted so loud then did the knocking stop and I heard a woman's voice saying "Sorry". But that already spoilt my and my FB's mood entirely.

Now that I have thought of it, I should have wrapped a towel round and open the door to see if the lady is a pretty one and invited her in to join us. :rolleyes:

ah rat
30-12-2010, 11:34 AM

I was shocked and after 'cover' my gal using my body...

Bro, he saw yours kachng :D

Chery QQ
30-12-2010, 11:43 AM
==\
u did the right thing. f these tiong kok kia as they deprive underprivilege singaporean of their job. go ask Tikopei, taxi, Cherry QQ who can even get get dish cleaner job as they lose to tiong kok kia, bangle

Do you really want to know why we do have to work ? You want the answer ? Really ? I afraid you cannot handle the answer.....

Toyota Honda
30-12-2010, 12:18 PM
I kena once before. Not on land but at cruise. Was getting a wonderful bbbj from my partner when the female housekeeper suddeny barged in thinking that the room was empty.

Best part is my lil bro was not little and she was petrified when she saw what we were doing. She stood there for like 3 secs (believe me, 3 secs is actually quite long) looking at my 'bro in my partner's hand' before she found herself. She quickly apologised and dashed out. When we got out of the room, we saw her and she was very shy. My partner was cool about it and whispered to her its ok and not to feel bad. I walked past her giving her a weak smile too. Next thing is, we found 6 bottles (instead of usual 2) of mineral water in our room, and 2 extra sets of towels (must be thinking that my partner would be in great mess)

And bros would be asking if anything happened between us. Yes, for the next few days, we (me and the lady housekeeper) purposely touched each other with a wink whenever we walk past her. At the end of the trip, my partner and I bought her an expensive gift (valued >$200) and we gave her our namecards to thank her for her special housekeeping treatment.

The next trip, I went with my guy friend and you can guess I have a free partner to enjoy as and when I wanted on bouard. Anyway, the lady is now based in Vietnam working in a hotel. And I just came back from Vietnam last month...

BiRd13
30-12-2010, 01:20 PM
Bro, he saw yours kachng :D

lol... bro... not only my kachng... guess saw the side view of us too... because more or less were using standing doggy... and her hands were on the basic, while i bang her from the back... the staff opened the door, and even with chains, still able to see the side... and worst lor... He still can ask 'Are you all staying for another night'... Until I shouted at him, then he closed the door without even a apology... nnb

miniboy
31-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Now that I have thought of it, I should have wrapped a towel round and open the door to see if the lady is a pretty one and invited her in to join us. :rolleyes:[/COLOR][/I][/B]

what if u open the door, see a body carrying her pretty head
:eek:

LL