PDA

View Full Version : never eat and shit same place even different dept

templton
28-12-2010, 10:44 AM
I would say more like different company at the same building. Had this affair that lasted less than 3 months before it got ka-boom by gf that works same company. ( still unknown how or who had actually told her as i had kept it super low profile), Nevertheless, i would like to pen down this secret affair.

It is my first write out. So do bear with me on the lousy english and not narrative enough.

I was working in this company for more than 4 yrs and trying to 'be friendly' to those pretty young ladies in company is what i always try to do. Even those that partnership with us, i would also try to know them.

Now, i got to know susan from xyz company as their company(less than 20 persons) had weekly friday sundown drinking and chatting in their department. It was at there where i had set sight on this young petite gal.

She will always dress in above knee length skirt which is always a turn on for me. Shoulder length hair with a slight fleshy body with B-C cup boobs hanging at the front.

The game sort of started when we were on msn chatting about this guy that she had so much in love with in malaysia. yeah, she is a malaysian as well. During weekend back at her hometown for 1 of the wedding dinnner, that guy was there as well. The guy was back from KL for the dinner so he stayed in 1 of the hotel and as they had not seen each other for a long time, Susan went up with him to catch up old times, not sure why it happened, Susan gave him a peck on his cheek. Everything follows after that, where i wouldn't be narrating. ;)

Back to the msn chat, while i was chatting with her on this. I'm kinda hot up and wanting to try and tee her up and see how much flesh i can get from her. That night had to use my hand to release the tension within horny me.
Ladyluck did followed me the following day though.

Was at office till around 9+ while i am lazy to go back home and was still msning her. Alot of unwanted and bo liao message where i wasn't really caring about it till we continued about the guy where she had sex with. Again, got so heated up that i thinking of ways to ask her out at that moment. Btw, she is early sleeper, she sleep at 10+ max 11pm usually on weekdays. After a few indirect turns here and there, managed to con her out of her house, but not the premises. Damn.! Thinking that means no tension release tonight but still being positive, i still go ahead and meet her. She is staying in those rented condos where she stays with her sis and her sister's bf.

I got hold of the address, immediately shutdown PC and started my train journey to her lodging. She initiated to meet me at the mac so that i can grab some bites(feel more like biting her instead). TCSS for around half an hour before we move off into her rented condo.

Sad to say, is not to her house as there is ppl in her house. So we jalaned around the premises till we found a quiet and dimmed bench to sit down and continue our small chats. Although it is very near to the block behind, but as it was getting late into 11+ pm, i scanned till 8th floor where 95% of the lightings were off. Getting a bit heated up, i starting to test water and see what is the reaction of her.

At first was more to tickling her and teasing her, till i slowly drawing circle on her skins on her arm and hand. By now, my the other hand was going round her to bring her close to me. Bringing my head closer to her as she is facing front while i am sitting at her right side. Started to smell her from her shoulder up to her hair, hmmmmmm, sweet fragrance from those soaps. She is wearing casual with a t-shirt and a short that is kinda loose end at the bottom.

I started to bring my head closer to her now bit by bit. Nibble her ear to see what is her reaction. Still there is none. I started to be more bold now. Using my own tricks to caress her gently and attacking her ears. Susan is getting more loosen by now and starting to have longer breathe. I turned her head to face me and start to peck her on the lips and long-fired passionate kiss followed. My hands starts to roam by now as i start to attack her boobs with it. By now, she is starting to moan softly. Lifting up her shirt slightly to have better view of her boobs and with that, slowly, i kissed my way down from her lips to her cheek, ears, to her neck, down to her nipples. From gently licking, to hard sucking, from gentle bites on the nipples to swirling around it.

Breathing harder and controling her moaning, she sit still not moving much. I came back up to launch another long kiss wif 2 hands roamed to 2 different areas. Boobs grabbing and playing with nipples with one hand and roaming south into the forbidden zone. As i was doing that, her hand moved to grab hold of me and say no. I ignored her as my i continued to attack her mouth and the venturing south hand slowly crepts into the shorts.

At a sudden quickened pace, my hand reached my wanted destination. Of course she is trying to pull my hands out of her shorts, but once in, i know i got to get her wet first, i resist her and started to play around her bushes and playing with her clit. It was easy as she was very wet from all the enjoyment she got just before that. She start to lessen her resistances by now, moaning softly, tightening her legs and instead pushing my hand deeper. Wanting me to finger her. Of course i am most gladly to do so. But as the shorts were still on and we were in public, it is not wise to take it off. I continue to venture to the hole and fingered her. Not much went it, so instead i use the worm style to creep her hole.

At least 10 mins of fingering her and making her shorts wet, my hand got too tired to continue. I asked her to go hotel but she rejected. Attacked her again to make her horny and ask again didn't work as well. Sigh~. In my mind, my 2nd IC is as hard as steel but no where to release tension. But being still sober in my mind, i taken her words. Ended there with me still hard-on, LL, sent her back to her house.

1st try, strikeout after balled thrice.

next up: happened too fast!

sorry all bros for poor narratives and english.

ch33zy
28-12-2010, 11:32 AM
not bad bro, keep it up.. looking forward to read the next portion soon..

gaipauchi
28-12-2010, 12:23 PM
hey bro, ur alrdy reach 3rd base.......
campin' 4 more...............:)

Terryomg
28-12-2010, 12:26 PM
waa interesting!!! more more!!!! =D

Krazzie
28-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Good start, camping here....

Bro TS you damn power la, gf same company also dare to steal eat there!! Only matter of time before kana found out lor.

Diver10k
28-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Pitching tent here

ahbao666
28-12-2010, 02:57 PM
camping here for more