PDA

View Full Version : hinomaru-caba

eternity
27-12-2010, 07:31 PM
After checking the address on their website, left for shinjuku alone n found the place upon reaching kabukicho area.

walked up the stairs n was approached by a guy, after a few trips at pink salon in ikekuburo being rejected as I am a foreigner, I double checked with the guy n was confirmed no prob for this shop.

Told to choose a girl between the four who were available then, all not young looking. N once chosen, select the duration n off to the seat I went.

ayama was the girl I chosen, n she was talk n have big boobs. After she licked my nipples n I finished playing her boobs, she put on a cap n started to blow me. One of the best blow I have, n I came within 5 mins (sad to say). after cleaning me up, times upped, she walked me to the stairs n sayonara.

Bad fr from me, wife beside n hv to write fast n not seen by her.

Cheers

sfjohndoe
28-12-2010, 02:04 AM
Glad to hear it was a good experience for you bro :D
I had Hina no 25, still have her name card.
I believe they also offer BBBJ by default, although it seemed to be optional.
Also You should be able to finger and play with the pussy too.

There is actually another pink salon available for foreigners in Shinjuku as I understand from one of the 案内書 i asked but i didnt chase it up. However if you walk in to any 案内書, provided you can communicate basically with them, you should be able to get the info pretty easily. My apologies for not remembering.

I guess it is a pity but i think Shinjuku is hard for foreigners in general, unless you look asian and can speak japanese fluently, plus behave like one so nobody guesses you're not japanese.

Another way is simply to go to Sugamo, info last provided by one of our fellow bros here. Basically it is near Sugamo JR left exit, cross a bridge and near a roundabout. Very hard to miss it since u will see people standing outside smiling at you. One mention of gaijin and they wouldnt even bat their eyelid - in fact they will try to speak to you in English as I found out. I still chose Shinjuku in the end since I found the girls there more appealing, but this is always subjective. 'Jan Jan' at Sugamo is the most pricey at 4K for 20mins and the girls most appealing along the alley according to my memory.
I hope this helps any bro in the meantime :)

In my opinion, perhaps picking up japanese girls in a club if you can speak japanese (+ the fact that Singaporeans are native english speakers) might be the best manner of scoring. After all, all it costs at the end really, is good communication skills and a hotel room! Unfortunately i myself have not achieved it yet too. Zannen