PDA

View Full Version : How?

Paxi
27-12-2010, 03:47 AM
She's not my girlfriend but shes my best friend . But she experienced something sexually before like a guy as in her old crush sucking her tits and she seen and touch a dick for the first time .
And now I just got to know her new BF fingered her not only once but thrice at 3 different occasion .
I wanted to do something hankypanky with her but she obliged because I'm her bestfriend and we fought . Any bros can advice her on how to up her?
But last time I showed her my dick to her but she didn't see it fully .

jasdude
27-12-2010, 04:03 AM
She's not my girlfriend but shes my best friend . But she experienced something sexually before like a guy as in her old crush sucking her tits and she seen and touch a dick for the first time .
And now I just got to know her new BF fingered her not only once but thrice at 3 different occasion .
I wanted to do something hankypanky with her but she obliged because I'm her bestfriend and we fought . Any bros can advice her on how to up her?

so bro , u want her to upgrade to best friends with special benefits or GF ?

Paxi
27-12-2010, 04:06 AM
best friends with special benefits . HAHA !

Alf1977
27-12-2010, 07:00 AM
If you up her, you may lose a friend..

If you do not treasure her as a friend, then you can force yourself on her... but why would you want to spoilt your friendship with her... or she got the CFM face?

Toyota Honda
27-12-2010, 12:20 PM

Pardon my poor understanding ability, but you meant u want be funny with her, she obliged then you bouth fought? She obliged already whats the issue for fighting?

And, she has a new bf, y the hell do you want to hanky panky with her still? U taking advantage of the word 'best friend'? She must be damn stupid to think you are a friend. 'Best friend' somemore. If she is pretty, she will be what we call a bimbo..

naturegreen
27-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Somethings don't have to spelled out so directly right? If she is attached, she is willing to hanky panky with you, then why fight after that? Unless you are telling us you forced yourself on her. Or you think she is teasing your cock only and not allowing you to bonk her?

If not I don't see what's the issue here of you being her best friend or even her fuck buddy?

peanut123
27-12-2010, 05:51 PM

If you do not treasure her as a friend, then you can force yourself on her... but why would you want to spoilt your friendship with her... or she got the CFM face?

That's an incredibly stupid advice. If you force yourself on her, its rape. If she reports you, you are looking at jail and caning. Don't do it. It must be consensual. Don't play play.

peanut123
27-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Pardon my poor understanding ability, but you meant u want be funny with her, she obliged then you bouth fought? She obliged already whats the issue for fighting?

And, she has a new bf, y the hell do you want to hanky panky with her still? U taking advantage of the word 'best friend'? She must be damn stupid to think you are a friend. 'Best friend' somemore. If she is pretty, she will be what we call a bimbo..

I think Toyota_Honda is right. If TS is her best friend, he should not be habouring such thoughts esp if she's already attached. Would you like it if your girlfriend's male friend tried to up her ?

He could end up ruining her relationship with her bf, and the friendship between them too. Or worse, end up being charged with rape/molest if he goes too far.

FYI, showing your dick to a girl who does not want to see it is "outrage of modesty", and carries a jail/caning penalty. It's very easy for a guy to get into trouble over these things. All she needs to do is to confide in someone else who could report it to the police and your name will be all over the papers. It's very hard for the guy to clear his name even if he's innocent.

Don't do it.

hyperact
27-12-2010, 06:02 PM
I wanted to do something hankypanky with her but she obliged because I'm her bestfriend and we fought .

err think its a spelling error. should be object right:cool:

TechnoKid
27-12-2010, 06:23 PM

Bro TS why your friend obliged and you two fight , what you mean by saying this phrase? I thought obliged means agreed to? Your friend is chio bu that why u habouring such a thought on her? You want her to be your gf or fb? If girl are willingly to your request , there is no need to force or ask brothers here how to up her de...:p

unsung80
27-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Like that no girl would ever want to be TS best girl friend. Becos TS want to be very naughty. Big no no for best friend.

alan0338
27-12-2010, 06:38 PM
wa lao eh, wat type of best fren are u? :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :p

naturegreen
27-12-2010, 06:42 PM
TS, you will lose all your female friends in no time. Left only with male best friends. ;)

MitMit
27-12-2010, 06:55 PM

Im more interested to know why SAM didnt give him "ADVICE" :D

MitMit
27-12-2010, 07:04 PM
I wanted to do something hankypanky with her but she obliged because I'm her bestfriend and we fought .

Fought is past tense of fight.

And when girl and boy fights he actually meant "fcuk". TS tio bo?

TechnoKid
27-12-2010, 07:15 PM

Fought is past tense of fight.

And when girl and boy fights he actually meant "fcuk". TS tio bo?

Bro MitMit i think you are right lor but dont know why Bro paxi say they fought and ask how to up her leh? Confuse bo hehe :p

siokan
27-12-2010, 07:30 PM

I think TS means object instead of obliged. If obliged then ho seh liao, what for fight

Paxi
28-12-2010, 12:52 AM
Yeah ! Sorry man
But i got to agree with you all if this thing will lead to breaking up a friendship. Haha thanks anway

Alf1977
28-12-2010, 01:19 AM
That's an incredibly stupid advice. If you force yourself on her, its rape. If she reports you, you are looking at jail and caning. Don't do it. It must be consensual. Don't play play.

Did I ask him to force himself on her? U think TS so stupid? I even asked him why he want to spoilt the friendship with his best friend.. M I wrong?

U must have eaten too much peanuts bro!

TechnoKid
28-12-2010, 01:45 AM

Halo Alf1977 not bro peanut123 eat too much peanuts. Is you got a brain as small as a peanut la..Even not a friend also cannot force yourself on her what.Why dont you now go on street and force yourself on someone then see what you get...Go try it then tell us here :p

peanut123
28-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Did I ask him to force himself on her? U think TS so stupid? I even asked him why he want to spoilt the friendship with his best friend.. M I wrong?

U must have eaten too much peanuts bro!

Actually, you did tell TS to force himself on her. You said "If you do not treasure her as a friend, then you can force yourself on her... but why would you want to spoilt your friendship with her... or she got the CFM face?".

Which means, if TS dun mind losing her friendship, then HE CAN FORCE HIMSELF on her. "Can" means "to have the right to, to have the power to, to have permission to". Isn't that clear ?

Perhaps you don't mean it that way, but that's the way it came out.

peanut123
28-12-2010, 02:45 PM

err think its a spelling error. should be object right:cool:

That's even worse. Since she object, any tricks on TS' part would definitely be considered as molest or rape. I hope TS doesn't do it, or we'll be seeing his name and face in the papers.

mrtan
28-12-2010, 02:47 PM
"ai sio kan mai" thats the golden word.

geckoSG
28-12-2010, 03:44 PM
This is a very funny thread... Can see how POWDERFUL our ENGLAND
here is... obliged & objected also can mixed up...

Anyway, TS if keep using small head to think, prepare to lose all his
GAL friends. If they say no, respect them. If they want to do it with
you. Even you wear 6 layers below, they will get to the stick eventually.

Alf1977
28-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Ya just remember women are all sluts and they are meant to be fucked by men!

Some will even give you free unlimited sessions every nights, find those high sex driven women/fbs n bonk your way without worrying about raping her...

I have witnessed a pretty hot chick like Fiona xie throwing herself at me wanting sex every night.. Women are just sluts IMHO... Just fuvk her!

Maybe you can make her your gf then bang her without looking like raping her..

If girls are not sluts, why so many are selling their bodies to men?

What comes around goes around..

But if you can curb all their temptations, and be truthful to your partner then that is a happy relationship!

TechnoKid
28-12-2010, 06:15 PM

Halo firstly bro Alf1977 , you say all women are sluts , that include your mother? Please show respect to them and mind your words.

Secondly you think every women want to sell their bodies to men? I wondering did your mother do that too? I believe those fls have their reasons to sell their bodies but not because they are sluts.

Thirdly i think if you dont know how to respect people then you dont expect people here giving the kind of respect you want. Like me , i think you are just a dumb ass talking here dude.

Alf1977
28-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Ya, I have seen life.. Women are nothing but sluts(those who seduced men) n men are just bastard fuckers! It is a sad world out there.

Thai girls are just masters of seduction! SG girls ought to learn from them. They know how to treat guys like kings but not SG girls... They are like shit!

peanut123
28-12-2010, 09:30 PM
Ya, I have seen life.. Women are nothing but sluts(those who seduced men) n men are just bastard fuckers! It is a sad world out there.

Thai girls are just masters of seduction! SG girls ought to learn from them. They know how to treat guys like kings but not SG girls... They are like shit!

Bro, if that's your real opinion, then you have not seen life. You have only seen shit.

TechnoKid
28-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Bro, if that's your real opinion, then you have not seen life. You have only seen shit.

Nice one bro , i totally agree.....:)

sweet_pea
29-12-2010, 12:40 AM
[QUOTE=Alf1977;5535687]Ya just remember women are all sluts and they are meant to be fucked by men!

Some will even give you free unlimited sessions every nights, find those high sex driven women/fbs n bonk your way without worrying about raping her...

I have witnessed a pretty hot chick like Fiona xie throwing herself at me wanting sex every night.. Women are just sluts IMHO... Just fuvk her!

Maybe you can make her your gf then bang her without looking like raping her..

What comes around goes around..

@Alf1977: I think you are screwed up! You did not witness a hot chick (FON)throwing herself at you, but you bonk her for the entire month you were in Korat except for a few days she had menses and she gave you a BJ which you totally have not the slightest idea how HIV may be transmitted until a few brudders pointed out to you.

You have a gf whom you declare is fat and ugly, and you are secured of her because you think no other man will wanna bed her except you, whom you already gone for BTO before your trip in Korat.

What comes around goes around. Watch your words before you speak. Karma is a bitch, remember that.
If there is no demand, there won't be supply esp men as screwed up as you. next thing you come back after a month of fun, you whine and got all worried that U might have gotten AIDS from FON without even have the slightest idea that, if you can have her so easily, how many men had already had her before you. All because you have terribly low self esteem and your ego came into play cos FON treated you like king.

Last but not least, here's a reminder: go for a test next April, as you had the girl for free, u never know what you are paying for at the back, for a month of free fun!
You wanna play, then don't shrink your balls and passing the girl's number freely to all the brudders just when you suspected FON may not be clean as you are now facing a risk of getting AIDS and still wanna get the other brudders involved. Just because you had bad luck and so call "generously" recommending to the other brudders this girl you deem hot and wanna share with them, with a secret moltive to seek revenge by making use of them to help bump this girl off who has your contact number.

Goodness Gracious!

templton
29-12-2010, 01:05 AM
TS....
BEST FRIEND DOESN'T MEAN FUCK BUDDIES....

holiday is going to be over.... so please go back study!!!!:mad:

unfit
29-12-2010, 02:11 AM
Im more interested to know why SAM didnt give him "ADVICE" :D
Ha Ha...this is a good one...ADVICE n ADVISE

Maybe Sam miss this posting...hee hee...

Happy New Year...ho ho ho...unfit

HCKing
29-12-2010, 08:00 PM

yawn, talk is cheap boy boy.:rolleyes:

pls walk along CBD area and see if any of those sexy OL will throw themselves at you. I will up yr pt even if only one does that.:D

TechnoKid
29-12-2010, 08:17 PM
yawn, talk is cheap boy boy.:rolleyes:

pls walk along CBD area and see if any of those sexy OL will throw themselves at you. I will up yr pt even if only one does that.:D

Good one brother , i next to upz him after you if he can make it happens :D

naturegreen
29-12-2010, 08:26 PM
Ha Ha...this is a good one...ADVICE n ADVISE

Maybe Sam miss this posting...hee hee...

Happy New Year...ho ho ho...unfit

I remembered Sam telling me that his replies on ADVICE and ADVISE posts were automated. :rolleyes: Maybe his script is running haywire. But I will try to make up on his misses. :D Hoho Happy New Year Bro.