PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor fun with gf

Debbie88
26-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Hi

I'd like to contribute to this forum as a way of thanking everyone for posting stories that made my girl so horny :)

just to share some information about us.
we'r both in our early twenties,
this nickname was created as i took 3 alphabets each from our names.
and we met on 8th of august

we've been having sex for years now sometimes outdoors, thats the way she likes it.

there was once i was sleeping and she woke me up telling me shes all horny and wants to do it outside, so i drove her to a private estate. She was so horny she couldn't keep her hands to herself, kept rubbing my cock in the lift till the car, and after we got in the car, she started rubbing her pussy while i was driving, then she decided to take my hard cock into her mouth. So i was driving while she was blowing me ( dangerous i know!)

she sucked me for a good 10minutes, finally parked outside a bungalow which was on a slope and i banged her crazy.

Debbie88
26-12-2010, 11:58 AM
we went to an event yesterday, some of you might know wheres its at, 90 eu tong sen street.

yes its the 13 cells!
it was really pitch dark in there and while we were exploring the place, my girl kept rubbing my dick telling me that shes afraid. ;)
it was really difficult for me to walk with such a raging hard-on in my pants.

of course i took the liberty to rub her tits too :D

after the walk ended, we were given the freedom to explore the rest of the place. I couldn't take it anymore and i brought her to one of the pitch-black toilets in 4th floor.

i took out my hard-on and stuffed it into her mouth, punishing her for teasing me outside, i gagged her a few times and suddenly i heard some screams outside.

a group of girls prolly heard her gagging and ran off screaming :p
d: please, i need your hard cock in me right now

i: rubbed her pussy ( i made her come out without any undies :P) and it was leaking juices
she started to position herself to engulf my cock with her pussy

the good thing is people usually run off if they hear any sounds, if they are brave enough to approach i'll just say i need to shit urgently :p
to be continued

clarence8
26-12-2010, 12:00 PM
kekeke, you said it.
I do enjoyed such outdoor funs but it is not possible now that the children
are here. lol