PDA

View Full Version : a question, please help

bba170
25-12-2010, 01:25 PM
I want to know if i was caught by cops in hotel with girls picked at geylang street, is there any danger to me? am i guilty? I know there are legal house in geylang.

Thank you very much, this question is quite urgent to me.

needforboobs
26-12-2010, 02:25 PM
geylang FL/ streetwalkers are illegal...siao liao. ah gong will give you presnet.

MoneyTalksss
26-12-2010, 07:18 PM
i want to know if i was caught by cops in hotel with girls picked at geylang street, is there any danger to me? Am i guilty? I know there are legal house in geylang.

Thank you very much, this question is quite urgent to me.

No danger unless u want to act hero to protect the girl.

TechnoKid
26-12-2010, 07:31 PM
You wont be in danger la . Only thing is pai sei lor . Tio caught liao must tell them frankly de,that u engage her service.Cant say the girl is your girlfriend or wat bo they check tio then you will be in troubles.

bbbjkim
26-12-2010, 08:14 PM
Quite serious if got caught with the girl, what happen is they will call your family and tell them to bail you and then publish your picture on the newspaper the next day.......hahhaa

jacky chan
26-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Don worry la, they will not call Yr family, u will be release on the spot after they ask u a few questions, as for the gal, if they confirm she is streetwalker, she will be send back very soon。cos recently it happen to my fren.

BroRelax
26-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Since we are talking about this... What if we are caught with our FB in geylang hotel room and our FB is a married woman???

TechnoKid
26-12-2010, 10:30 PM
I think if local fl or your fb , the police cant proof anything de. They only wanna raid those prc and viet de cos too many at gelyang liao and they operate at others places as well like kovan , chinatown etc.....