PDA

View Full Version : crystal crown JB

d_white_eye
25-12-2010, 02:20 AM
dear bro of jb

my friends are paiding a xmas give next weds but in CC any update who are the new ang pai there , i used to tried honey cant remember her number , seek your help and recommendation full servies . thanks xmas

ho ho ho heheh

JBWIN
25-12-2010, 09:47 AM
bro can i hav the contact too!?

Goatslooter
25-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Honey(no 96) no more working in CC now, she is in New York Spa. Her service is orientated, very friendly lady.:)

rompingread
25-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Honey(no 96) no more working in CC now, she is in New York Spa. Her service is orientated, very friendly lady.:)

Bro Goatslooter, Honey no is 96 in New York Spa ? Miss her service during in CC days. Thx.

Goatslooter
25-12-2010, 10:24 PM
no idea? never revisit her after she left Pariss Spa few weeks ago....

rompingread
26-12-2010, 01:54 AM
no idea? never revisit her after she left Pariss Spa few weeks ago....

Just to confirm, that she left Pariss Spa & go to New York Spa ? Thx.

63licks
16-01-2011, 10:56 PM
wat's the damage like in CC now and the facilities available?

RecceSoldier
10-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Hi... This is my first FR contribution.

Today i went to Crystal Crown Hotel in the at noon with the objective for a nice solid massage and "F" job. I was early as there are no customers there yet. Approach the counter, the guy very "Dao" ... this attitude kinda spoil my mood. So i opt for massage and suana @RM88 per hour.

After sauna, i went to the TV room and saw another guy who work there. He approach me and ask me if i want Cha Bor. Seeing him with better attitude, so i change with massage 45min @ RM 68 and Full Package @ RM 198.
Was given RM20 discount from total amount.

Was guided down 1 level to the massage room for FJ first. I sat in the room waiting and within 5 mins, came this gal named JOJO.

Name: JOJO (#88)
Hometown: Muar
Race: Chinese
Face: 7.5/10 (Not bad looking, look a bit like "Zhang Shao Han" with straight hair)
Height: 160 cm (my guess)
Weight: N.A. (Light as she is small size. Looks easy to carry)
FK: Never try (But she lick me non stop at my ear and neck)
GF feel : 9/10 (Excellent, the way she look at you when F, machiam your wife)
BBBJ: No (Can try, cos she say usually Singaporean guy want cap on)
Anus: N.A.
FJ: 8/10 (Not bad, good to pound for me)
Massage skill: 4/10 (No strength in massage)
Figure: breast 34" ... waist 24" (She is slim, small built like teenager, cannot easily seen that she gave birth before)
Damage: RM 198 + Plus i give the counter to pass her RM20 tips from me.

She is chatty. Like chat with your wife feeling. No Rush. She observe cleanliness and hygiene. Oh ya, today is her 1st day returning to work after CNY, and i am her first customer after CNY. She got good attitude.

After Fking with JoJo, was moved to another room for proper traditional massage. This is a early 40s Aunty. Not a stunner beauty, but for a aunty level, can pass marginally. But nonetheless, i am not going to hanky panky with her as i just release.

This skillful massager Aunty is call "Alice" (#10). Not slim. Average size with a bit weight.

After she enter my room, she greet me and ask me to take off my robe. I left my pants and she tell me that i can take off my pants too and be naked. So i did. I lay down face down and she start to massage.

Her massage is thorough and detail. She got exert enough strength. Can see that she really learnt before. The "Siong" part is when she step on my back... feel like a burden as she is not light. Surprisingly she use her toes and poke into my acupoint and my spinal got clarkeeee~~ sound. She knows her job well.

About 30mins past, she ask if i want her to juagen for me, and she quote RM50. I say don't want as i got no strength on my bird bird already. But probably next time i will, if i never ask for F job.

Name: Alice (#10) -- purely massager and HJ; No F job.
Hometown : Perak, Ipoh
Race: Chinese
Massage Skill : 8/10
HJ : RM50 (Never Try)
Damage : RM68 (45 min)

In the end i left the place satisfied.
Total Damage RM198 (FJ) + RM68 (45min massage) - RM20 Discount = RM246 (Not including my tips for JoJo) :D

For those who are not sure where is this HC... below are some pics i took that i hope can help u.

http://piczasso.com/i/d7glu.JPG (http://www.imagehosting.com/) - Level 4

http://piczasso.com/i/xo3mi.JPG (http://www.imagehosting.com/) - Main entrance

ykk166883
11-02-2011, 03:33 AM
Bro, I plan to go CC, any good recommend ?

CockInPuss
13-02-2011, 02:32 AM
Read in the papers Crystal Crown got some Sinkie mati in room. Any bro know which floor or room so can avoid?

mitosblog
13-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Read in the papers Crystal Crown got some Sinkie mati in room. Any bro know which floor or room so can avoid?

If I'm not mistaken its on the tenth floor. But dunno the exact room number. :mad: Used to stay in the hotel twice back in 2006 and 2009.

Out of so many JB hotels I have stayed no doubt Crystal Crown is still the best with the most reasonable price. So next time when stay simply avoid the tenth floor if you want to avoid the 'spirit' of that deceased man.

d_white_eye
21-03-2011, 01:00 AM
last thusday my self & friend stay at cc ,after bore hunting we call the hc @9pm we are lucky .only few free , recomend by cap , local girl forget the number 30 or 13 something ,We entered the bathroom n she started washed me n herself up. then catbath begin , Its a quite rushing n can even felt of her hard tounge maybe because she think i want to relase out early. Then asked her to get it done gently as i still had time to spend with her. She just smile n start 2 bbj me. Full few min with slow n fast.. well as what i expect there was nothing to shout abt the bbj. Then she asked me weather im ready or not .the little bro here as woke up straight already..hehe. she said she prefer me on top of her n i started AR, sucking n playing her firm boobs. try to finger her nice trim pussy but she just took away my hand. Cap on n start the missionary. Heard a small groaning n thats made me on a very high spirit pumping her hard. We changed position she start riding but a bit uncomfortable with it as it just like the women on top. asked for doggie n hear can heard her groaning come alive.After a while, she lay down and i push her. Take up her leg and pump her. Her pussy is consider ok with hair shaved. After pumping for a while, we play doggie then i shoot up during doggie.

She asked to do the missionary again n after a while shot my bullet.

Name: forget
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: nice to suck, very firm
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 6/10
Pussy: very nice trim
FJ: 7/10 very accommodating
Damage : RM 198
WIR : maybe

quite bore any non prc or local chiese , seek like nasi lemak or jap any bro to share contact

O_N_G
23-03-2011, 02:02 AM
How many gals do they have?

eric cantona
23-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Crstal Crown SPA

Yesterday i encounter my worst ever bonk session in my whole life....

Here is the story...one of my boss came down to JB and ask me if can find any lobang for him...so i try to get contact for few places before start the action...1st i went tropical Inn..but OKT said biz closed...too late...then drive back to suria hotel....but unfortunately i dont have the OKT num...then went to rasa sayang hotel...mirror few ladies...mostly r MILF...but the price...wan lau...Massage(79)+ FJ (120) = 199...not worth it for MILF type...so decide to go to crystal crown...walk in to the SPA...its already 9pm at that time...but since my boss agree...i ask OKT to arrange a good choice...actually we ask for mirror but OKT said cannot...then take a short bath..get the dinner and continue to bonking session...my boss ask for meaty type gul and i actually not care since i just accompany him...so OKT arrange two guls for us...after a while a girl enter my room...my 1st impression i know something is wrong with this gul...she look very sad, and tired...she not even smile at me...i can reject her but mostly i wont do it becoz will hurt the gul...so just accept the choice...for 5 minutes she never bother me and doing her own things...then ask to take bath...she said she already hvg her bath...so bath alone...after i come out suddenly she striped off and go to bathroom to take her bath...so tricky... then ask me lay down in the bed...and she proceed with massage...ask me to face down...but i,m not sure what she actually doing...she just keep rubbing and will stop a while and like dreaming for a while...i get pissed and ask her any problem with her...she said nothing...ok lar...i said enough and just continue to action...she she do BBBJ for me for a while and cap me...she try to do catbath for while and then start with missionary...its like she try to fulfill the basic action plans...then i ask her to bent down for doggystyle...while i try to enter she keep try to avoid...that the limit...i finish it in missionary...actually i dont even see her face at that time...the picture in wall is better then her face...then i take my bath and just wear my clothes to get out from the room...she ask me to wait for while she dress herself...mayb she know ready i,ll sure will complain about her to captain...i wait for a while then come out from the room...but what happen next that really suprise me...she fast leg and heading to captain and tell something...then captain come to me and said she complain that i try to anal her an bla..bla..bla...i really shocked...actually that very smart move from her...before i complain she do it fast so whatever i tell will be reflection of story that she made...so i just tell the OKT...if i want anal i already ask him...and tell him about her attitude...he agreed with me since many customers already complain about her...i ask back the OKT then wtf u give her to me...he said its actually her turn and she rare to get customer...so he help her...i just said to him i wont come back here anymore...he try to cool me but i dont care anymore...just walk away from there...back to jacuzzi room..take a short bath..pay the price and get off from there...the only thing that satisfied me when i,m there is the service boy's attitude...he really done his job...he keep asking us what we want and fulfill whatever we ask...credit for him...

a short FR about her:

Name: tracy (no.80)
Looks : 5 (Skinny with 5 sen face)
Origin : penang
Height : 1.60m (approx.)
Boobs : got boobs ah??? i x think so...mayb 32 fllat
Body : 4 (fair but very skinny)
BBBJ : 4/10 (like just to fulfill the requirement)
Msg: 1/10
FJ : 2/10 ( better i put hole in my sofa and bonk it...like dead fish)
FK : No
Fingering : No
Painting : She keep avoid when i try to suck her nip...sucks
AR: No
GFE : 0/10 she not even qualified to be fren..
Damage : RM198 + RM2 (tips)
RTF : Never again( ban for my life)

my boss gul FR:

Name: No.90
Looks : 5
Height : 1.62
Boobs : 32B
Body : 6
FJ : he said ok lor
FK : No
Fingering : No
Damage : RM198
RTF : i x think so

anyway that's a very bad experience for me and i actually blame myself becoz never refer DPF before proceed..short of time...never-mind next time will do early preparation...i need suria hotel OKT num..wanna try sushi if she still there...

gigantic_tk
23-03-2011, 04:19 PM
I have been to this place a few times, the place is rather rundown.
The counter and facilities are all at 4 level. The massage rooms are
at 3rd level and everytime you opt for package, the counter man will
lead you to a downstair via staircase. 3rd level is a carpark and I believe
the rooms areas are partitioned from this car park area. The bed are very
old, even with the clean bedsheet you can still feel the torn PVC edges underneath.
From the very 1st time, I think 4 years ago till now it remains unchanged.

I frequent there in the afternoon and was very deserted, refreshment
perhaps bread and cake. You can also ask the counter staff to make you a coffee
or milo that's it. Looks cramp at 4th level.

Everytime you go for package, the staff at 3rd level will arrange for you. Seems to me
that they do not have full time girls there?
or perhaps in the afternoon all the girls are still asleep?

My grading:
Environment & Facilities : 4/10
Package girl QC : 5/10
Fee : RM198 though lowest but ZERO / No value for money.

Just me opinion.

d_white_eye
25-04-2011, 07:35 PM
any one have try 68 my friends she quite good any fr

Monaco
28-01-2013, 06:47 PM
Any bros can update or good recommendation , tomorrow going with clients
meeting