PDA

View Full Version : AV raid report here

flameboy
29-08-2004, 09:02 PM
With so many threads on AV action all over the place, think it is better to consolidate our efforts here. If we can combine effort here, I hope we can overcome the AV threat from busting our favourite places. Maybe we can report as something like the below.

Place (Shop name, area):
Date:
Time:
Person/names arrested:
AV operation size:

Sorry, don't have any report myself yet. Anyone care to start off?

flameboy
29-08-2004, 10:08 PM
Not sure too, but at least it would be better for some reports from bros than everybody to keep to themselves. Also, I am sure the AV are "keeping a record" on our activities, why not "keep a record" on them?

suckerll
29-08-2004, 10:19 PM
With so many threads on AV action all over the place, think it is better to consolidate our efforts here. If we can combine effort here.... Maybe we can report as something like the below.

Place (Shop name, area):
Date:
Time:
Person/names arrested:
Anyone care to start off?
don't know about the size and persons arrested but do know that for whole next month AV will be stepping up their raids at KTVs,heard from the pple in the circuit. hope this helps! ;)

Steed 4
29-08-2004, 10:45 PM
yeah man it's all true,raids everywhere.even the Traffics are making their raids too.When the 'Headman' changed,the rules changed too.. :D

newyorker88
29-08-2004, 11:50 PM
What to do? Just be more alert for the coming month or so. Likely from the trend that is going on.... we got to watch where we cheong for the time being. Of course, the new head want to make sure that there is no crimes or wat so ever... so they can put a good report that after he got up, crime and bad things dropped... in statistics

Another possible sence is that those below better show that they are working, or else their heads will roll.

Redoxan
30-08-2004, 12:02 AM
Where there is a VICE....there will be AV....

If not, those ppl(AV) wun not have to work liao

Cheers.

D^KnighT
30-08-2004, 12:10 AM
Erm, please enlighten me. Exactly HOW will this prevent the AV from 'busting our fav joints' when we know that the AV will definately be reading this? :confused:

Well, unless you know the people in CNB if not, no way we can know when they are going to strike on with KTV or which pub.

I believe this thread only to help us to know which joint is often raided and that will prevent us from frequenting the place for now.

Cheerz Mate

waypastprime
30-08-2004, 09:34 AM
With so many threads on AV action all over the place, think it is better to consolidate our efforts here. If we can combine effort here, I hope we can overcome the AV threat from busting our favourite places. Maybe we can report as something like the below.

Place (Shop name, area):
Date:
Time:
Person/names arrested:
AV operation size:

Why is there a need to keep record of what they did? Raids have been carried out and so what's the point of posting here? For reference? Need someone to plot a graph on the frequencies? :confused:

It's just like discussing this and that number when 4Ds are out. :rolleyes:

Microsoft
30-08-2004, 10:01 AM
There are 19,286 members here. Assuming everyone interested and cough out $10 per month, it will be almost 200k per month. We find a corrupted senior AV officer and..... Hee! u know wat rite? :p

teraterm55
30-08-2004, 01:41 PM
AV, CNB and all the other branches will raid when they want to.
Most of the time some cheongster will have a few friends in
these officers that will leak out wind of activity.
but it wont be precise. because the officers wont want
to be brought on corruption charges. so it will usually be
eh... this week i will be active in joo chiat.
but then if we report here for everyone to know, av will just
play mind games and maybe raid some place else.

its like cat and mouse game. hahahha.

and in this case, we are in the open, AV is in the dark.
pretty diffucult. Most probably the Raid information
will be used for information to talk about in coffee shop hahahah.

In the past the raid information is used by some to contact
their FL and WL to check to see if they are caught. worse thing
that could happen to us, is when we are hot for someone, and then
find out they got caught and went back before we can even
F**K them for the last time.

daveeng88
30-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Well, unless you know the people in CNB if not, no way we can know when they are going to strike on with KTV or which pub.

I believe this thread only to help us to know which joint is often raided and that will prevent us from frequenting the place for now.

Cheerz Mate

yo bro, u are the safest lor go chiong dun have to scare kena raid given the backgroud you own if only i know these goverment people like u :D

Randi_Candi
30-08-2004, 03:11 PM
AV, CNB and all the other branches will raid when they want to.
Most of the time some cheongster will have a few friends in
these officers that will leak out wind of activity.
but it wont be precise. because the officers wont want
to be brought on corruption charges. so it will usually be
eh... this week i will be active in joo chiat.
but then if we report here for everyone to know, av will just
play mind games and maybe raid some place else.

its like cat and mouse game. hahahha.

and in this case, we are in the open, AV is in the dark.
pretty diffucult. Most probably the Raid information
will be used for information to talk about in coffee shop hahahah.

In the past the raid information is used by some to contact
their FL and WL to check to see if they are caught. worse thing
that could happen to us, is when we are hot for someone, and then
find out they got caught and went back before we can even
F**K them for the last time.
Totally agreed.
I heard they are more cautious and sometimes also no pre-alert for internal.
Only the higher brass knows about it......
They also know how to play cry wolf

Anyway if u alert beforehand, chances are that they won't carry out operation.
If u alert afterhand, its just 'discussion for kopi session'. What's the point?

justme
30-08-2004, 04:05 PM
so the point to this is, the place raid already can go visit them since not likely raid again ? me confused liao.

Place (Shop name, area):
Date:
Time:
Person/names arrested:
AV operation size:

sadfa
30-08-2004, 04:16 PM
if its true they raid for entire month of sep, its bad news man. dont want to go to lorry with the charbor or see my face in xinmin. maybe try all the charbor 1st b4 they go or for some people, use this golden opportunity 2 jia dao sha ren and get rid of those leeching charbor.

looks like they quite serious this time. never heard of orchard ktv kenna b4. would Lido and TAM be next? what if they raid and see spore's movers and shakers moving and shaking inside the ktv? ammo for blackmail? (ai! i never say av blackmail people hor! i 101% positive they never blackmail 1 ok!)

cheongin
30-08-2004, 07:19 PM
looks like they quite serious this time. never heard of orchard ktv kenna b4. would Lido and TAM be next? what if they raid and see spore's movers and shakers moving and shaking inside the ktv? ammo for blackmail? (ai! i never say av blackmail people hor! i 101% positive they never blackmail 1 ok!)
Well, TAM is the obvious place to raid and if they dun then they would be seen as not doing their job rite?

Anyway info is that tonight should be fine to go to KTV ;)

wfred
30-08-2004, 11:24 PM
I still think there are wuo di (undercover) among us. better dun reveal too much.

brs_worid
30-08-2004, 11:30 PM

Place (Shop name, area):
Date:
Time:
Person/names arrested:
AV operation size:

You AV is it....ask us to list our fav place...then you guys 1 by 1 go raid our fav place...if not..all the bosses of hc or tuina or whatever ....just go list your competitors address...then the av busy until won't bother you...

cheongin
30-08-2004, 11:33 PM
I still think there are wuo di (undercover) among us. better dun reveal too much.
Sigh.....wuo di (undercover) everywhere in both the good and bad side!

cheongin
30-08-2004, 11:35 PM
....just go list your competitors address...then the av busy until won't bother you...
That's a good idea man!

Sabo your competitors rite? Hahaha :D

SteelShaft316
30-08-2004, 11:52 PM
Sorie Brudder, just to join in your conversation.

Dear AV out there!

If you are doing your job to please the new head, go ahead, but dun raid too much lah, wait the rape case increase leh. Then your brudder in "Arm pai" oso become busy mah.

Sorie samster, I am not saying that you guys are so deperate and go to the extreme, just a little reminder for our brudder AV there lah. :D

cheongin
30-08-2004, 11:59 PM
Dear AV out there!

If you are doing your job to please the new head, go ahead, but dun raid too much lah, wait the rape case increase leh. Then your brudder in "Arm pai" oso become busy mah.

Sorie samster, I am not saying that you guys are so deperate and go to the extreme, just a little reminder for our brudder AV there lah. :D
Dun think that will happen, the most those potential rapists will be driven to our neighbouring countries to try the gals there :D

justme
31-08-2004, 12:53 AM
worse come to wose, more forest brothels.

AhYoung
31-08-2004, 01:14 AM
There are 19,286 members here. Assuming everyone interested and cough out $10 per month, it will be almost 200k per month. We find a corrupted senior AV officer and..... Hee! u know wat rite? :p

BUSINESS PROPOSAL...

1. Each member cough out S$20 per month to join membership, $240 per annum prepaid $60 medical checkup, a membership no. will be given.
2. Membership covers: - Rent a house, buy motorised bed, communication exp, admins, imports quality chicks on monthly basic, engage a doctor to perform check daily, member will need to get verify by doctor in order to screw our chick raw. Each Raw transaction will be charge at S$200, which a doctor will check and verify u and the chick b/4 the game. for normal condom sex, $100 per hour trasaction. Overnight can be arranged.
3. ONLY MEMBER only.

Limit to 10000 pax. :D

flameboy
31-08-2004, 02:46 AM
You AV is it....ask us to list our fav place...then you guys 1 by 1 go raid our fav place...if not..all the bosses of hc or tuina or whatever ....just go list your competitors address...then the av busy until won't bother you...

No lah, me no AV or HC boss. Just asking only. But according to the rest, doesn't seem like this will be useful so forgetable it. Oh, yeah...was thinking of coming out with a frequency curve but many years since school, forgot how to do that...

SteelShaft316
31-08-2004, 02:16 PM

Good IDEA Man!!! But I think they should legalise more nationality like China, Philipine, Bangalah, India, Russian, Inodonesia. Now only Malaysia and Thailand nationality legalise for prositution only, so a bit boring.

They should increase the supply and so all brudder will be enjoying cheaper rate!!! :D

robertking
31-08-2004, 02:27 PM
oh no. enough of haze.
wait AV starts forest fires all over the island!

teraterm55
31-08-2004, 02:50 PM
Totally agreed.
I heard they are more cautious and sometimes also no pre-alert for internal.
Only the higher brass knows about it......
They also know how to play cry wolf

Anyway if u alert beforehand, chances are that they won't carry out operation.
If u alert afterhand, its just 'discussion for kopi session'. What's the point?

Bro Randi, agree with you also man. nowadays they dont write on the whiteboard anymore. And even when they go out they split their teams into 2, one decoy the other real, so the "kua chui" (see water) team will have a hard time guessing where they will go.

Anyway for those who dont know there is a internal AV warning network in sammy and also in other areas. bros wont post it, they just call each other on the HP so that they can warn their BELOVED WL's. no point posting. By the time they get to a computer, type out the warning and post. AV at the door already hahahaha... plus the WL's and bros wont check forums every second. so post also like no post.

And like i say before, if someone come out say.. AV going to raid this shop at this place at this time. the AV will most probably raid earlier and then they will know there is a MOLE in their team and then there will be some oil frying sessions. use HP better and faster.

cheongin
31-08-2004, 06:56 PM
Anyway for those who dont know there is a internal AV warning network in sammy and also in other areas. bros wont post it, they just call each other on the HP so that they can warn their BELOVED WL's. no point posting. By the time they get to a computer, type out the warning and post. AV at the door already hahahaha... plus the WL's and bros wont check forums every second. so post also like no post.
Tonight seems to be safe to be at KTVs(TAM and Orchard area).Bros u have been alerted!Go cheong ah tonite!

D^KnighT
01-09-2004, 03:42 AM
yo bro, u are the safest lor go chiong dun have to scare kena raid given the backgroud you own if only i know these goverment people like u :D

Anyone say that you talk too much... I will be the first then... Don't sabo me... _|_

SteelShaft316
02-09-2004, 01:09 AM
Sorry Brudders!

Just to interrupt, there was a big raid in Joo Chiat just now. This time is really big, I know because I saw the last raid (sorie I not AV but just a regular in JC). This time they close the road, many police in U run onto the road and some pub are lock up. Pubs like Blue Star, Blue Lagoon, Clud V louge and Bunker are lock up and AV are deploy inside. Hotel 81, many gal stood at the lobby and waiting for bus. Private housing staircase are not left alone, dogs are being send to smell out all the pussy.

I lost count of the number gal caught but it took two police bus to pick them up.

Oh my god!!! Where will I go cheonging again!!!

Randi_Candi
02-09-2004, 01:25 AM
Sorry Brudders!

Just to interrupt, there was a big raid in Joo Chiat just now. This time is really big, I know because I saw the last raid (sorie I not AV but just a regular in JC). This time they close the road, many police in U run onto the road and some pub are lock up. Pubs like Blue Star, Blue Lagoon, Clud V louge and Bunker are lock up and AV are deploy inside. Hotel 81, many gal stood at the lobby and waiting for bus. Private housing staircase are not left alone, dogs are being send to smell out all the pussy.

I lost count of the number gal caught but it took two police bus to pick them up.

OMG! u sure?
Tomorrow the papers sell like hot cakes and I foresee this to be talking point :D

andyhalo
02-09-2004, 01:25 AM
juz pass jc before midnite too. REALLLLLLLLLLL big raid sia. taskforce n AV all there. pass by 81 and saw at least 20 gals squatting in there. wat to do? the chinese saying, "new officer up got 3 fires"

gstringgal
02-09-2004, 01:53 AM
Sorry Brudders!

Agreed, indeed a major operation tonite. Anyway, i was inside B.L when de operation sparks off all a sudden. Sign...another weekend of ghost town soon at j.c! :confused:

CrazyOx
02-09-2004, 02:05 AM
Anyone can elaborate

kein74
02-09-2004, 02:18 AM
Heard over a 100 girls got caught. Was at jc during and after the raid.
Some of the girls survived and came out in their PJs after the raid.Think
2 buses plus a mini bus or 2.Dogs were deployed too.The garment shop which the girls tried to hide in were not spared.Those sitting outside the pubs eating etc were not spared.All went up the buses.Basically this was a really major op.The road was sealed for sometime before the tp allow traffic to pass through.As long viet with only passport all went up the bus.Sorry I not an AV
but i had to voice out this suxs.Especially those just sitting outside having dinner and chatting also kanna.

Kein

kein74
02-09-2004, 02:42 AM
Hi Bros.Was there at JC before and after the raid. Was a major ops. Roads were sealed up during the ops. Forgot last how long. Dogs were also deploy in the raid. Heard from the some of the pple there that around 100 went up the bus. Saw 2 buses and 1 or 2 mini buses(Dunno how many mini buses but i know the big buses cannot hold all.The big buses left and there were still girls in custody in hotel 81).Basically they caught everyone. Even those that were sitting outside having dinner , chatting , drinking etc...Kinda lame when they catch those having makan outside.Those hiding inside the shops also.Kinda overboard.Sigh.. JC gonna be a ghost town for the next week.Think the girls will have 3 days before they have to go back home.To pack up their belongings etc.Heard someone say so.Some survived tho.Can see them in their PJs coming out of their hiding after the dust have cleared and the guys in blues have left.
Sianz liaoz... :mad:

justme
02-09-2004, 09:45 AM
wonder hpow much damage these raids bring to the economy. the real economy.

coolpix2075
02-09-2004, 09:49 AM

at least $136, coz now i dun dare to go bugis at the moment liao..... :p

simimabochap
02-09-2004, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE=SteelShaft316]dogs are being send to smell out all the pussy.{QUOTE}

It must be great fun to be looking at a raid
like a movie production doing a double take
all the matas running here and there
macum got terrorist bombing scare
road are condoned for the sweep
all the prcs in one whip
best part of your info is about the dogs
who can smell out all the pussy within the block
wonder how they train to do this trick
to smell pussys around rather than fetch a stick

:cool:

SteelShaft316
02-09-2004, 01:05 PM

No lah, the new head is trying to bring back the economy in Geylang, Pertain and Kong Saik Mah. Maybe lately all the legal OKT have form up a committee and make a complaint to the new head leh. :D