PDA

View Full Version : Will You Married An Indo Maid?

MitMit
24-12-2010, 02:57 AM
Was doing my last min. Christmas shopping when I bumped into an ex-camp mate in town.

We hv lost touch for many many years. When i met him, he was walking with a young woman n the woman was carrying a baby. I called out his name and he still recognize me. Since we were outside a restaurant, i invited him for a drink.

The place was packed. I said to my friend:" You can ask your maid to take this seat." He replied: "she is my wife Wanti."I was shocked and embarrassed cos at first I tot the young woman was his Indo maid.

My friend is actually a very shy guy when he was still in the army. So we always try to link him up with some girls. Most of us in the army have a Gf at that time.

That day, since i always joked with him in the army, i asked him why he married an Indo and not a singaporean as wife.

He then told me his story....

He said few years after he RODed and started working, he had a close relationship with a singaporean girl for 12 years. He said she was demanding, quick tampered, and naggy. He said he just tolerated it and never tot of breaking up the relationship. I can understand it cos he is really the "guai guai" type of guy. Infact, he was the one for the most times kanna "blanket party" during our army time.

He said his girlfriend wanted to breakup only when he discovered she was fooling with another man behind him.

He was devastated. His father (company's boss) wanted to post him to Jakarta years back but he refused cos he wanted to keep his GF accompany then. Later, he offered to post out and went to work in Jakarta thinking he could forget the past. But he was wrong.

While he was in Jakarta, he cried almost every night in his room feeling sad and lonely in a foreign country. At that time, his company provided him a big luxurious bungalow, 3 maids, a big car, and a driver.

He told me 2 of the maids had an affair with the male driver but not Wanti which was also a maid in his house. He knew about the hanky panky happenning in the house but kept quite about it.

One night while he was crying, Wanti knocked at the door and came into the room with a handkerchief in one hand and a glass of warm milk in the other hand. He was shocked but also touched by her gesture.

That night, Wanti revealed that she actually liked him since the beginning but dare not express it. She knew that he was crying alone often in his room for a long time. He said he was even more touched when Wanti told him her parents health were getting worst and wanted her to quit and return to them but she kept holding it back just to be able to take care of him.

They fell in love soon after. When his parents and relative knew about his relationshp with Wanti, there were very strong resistance as his parents were of a certain status. My friend felt torn apart. He never imagined he would married a maid 17 years younger as his wife since his previous GF was rich and spoilt.

But Wanti was the direct opp of his previous Gf. Wanti would never demand for anything but was always attentive to his needs. He felt strange and odd while dating Wanti and have to remind her she was not a maid but a Gf to him.

Within 3 years after they married, wanti bore him 3 adorable babies. Sadly, he was kicked out by his father in the company for refusing to breakup with Wanti and got married to her. Despite of that, Wanti love him even more when he needed to start from scratch again.

My friend was very happy to hv Wanti in his life. He said he nearly wanted to listen to his parents and leave Wanti in Indonesia. As My friend had alway been a good son, the decision was extremely hard for him.

While we were chatting, Wanti was taking care of her baby. Yet, she went over to the counter to get some more tissue paper and packets of suger for us w/o anyone of us asking.

I was pretty touched by his story and left me thinking all this while. Will you married an Indo maid as ur wife? If you were my friend, will you do the same? Will you choose a capable, pretty, but demanding girl as wife or a simple, below ave looking, but submissive girl as ur wife?

Tai_zi21
24-12-2010, 03:10 AM
After being in the forum for so many years,in my younger days... i would remember i would wan to have a very pretty gf with gd figure,big boobs sweet looking....

But after so long,i think for the gal to be very understanding and caring to you is more impt... take care of you and ur family well and of cos understand each other very well...

So TS,if i were in ur friend shoe,i would choose the indo maid as well....

Merry xmas to all samsters as well

Cheers

ilovesingapore
24-12-2010, 04:16 AM
I will have NO FACE!! my whole family and relatives oso NO FACE!! friends oso NO FACE!! no matter wat

walle
24-12-2010, 04:45 AM
As long both of them got true love, why not? Some singaporeans thinks they high class, always look down on indo, philipines, think they can only be maids.....sadly in true world, we always being looked down by angmohs who come down to our country snatching our jobs and look down as dogs.......Those angmohs thinks our singapore gals easily to lay, open legs for them...but their wives always open legs for other...fuck angmohs

kyutake
24-12-2010, 05:45 AM
Love has no boundaries. What matters most is that you are happy with whoever you are with. That is what make the relationship count.

cavemanng
24-12-2010, 06:57 AM
Yes, I think ur friend probably did the right thing. Nothing such as ego or so call scare of losing face. Probably in SG, we care about status too much. As long as u find someone caring and of good character, why not?

stopwars
24-12-2010, 08:58 AM
Your friend has somehow moved on and found someone who is not as demanding like his ex-gf. If I were him, I'll be glad to have such a trustworthy wife and a mother to 3 at the same time.

TheGreatOne
24-12-2010, 10:11 AM
if she is good and attentive, why not?

who wanna be maid if given a choice?

she is a maid not because she loves to, but needs to, because of family back home who need her meagre pay.

dare we say we're definitely better than them if given the equal chance to proper education, more comfy environment?

brokuan0
24-12-2010, 10:22 AM
sometimes, we need assurances too, we just want life simple pleasures.

as men we need sex ,

once we have kids we feel a sense to protect them,

we also need love from a submissive & caring wife..

sg women are getting too spoilt.

Ronsee
24-12-2010, 10:46 AM
A maid is also a job. Its not a disgraceful work because she is also earning money with her bare hands.

I do not agree on discriminating people based on their work.

TS, i salute your friend for making the brave decision to stick with his heart and not his mind....

logically many would not have wanted to give up a good job, lavish lifestyle etc for a woman..especially if she was a maid. But he made a brave decision for his love and i believe its the right one.

Money cant buy real love...and your friend is happy now with his decision. Even if he has to start from scratch, i believe he will succeed in life. Dont worry, with a pair of hard working hands and determination i m sure he will succeed in life and give a better life for his indon wife and 3 kids.

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year to all Samsters.

Cheers
Ronsee :)

alan0338
24-12-2010, 11:35 AM
salute ur fren decision, its way better than having a cheating, rich and spoilt bitch to be a wife. :)

very courageous decision.... wish him good luck, hope he will be reunited with his family in time to come and be a happy man :)

RealEstateGuy
24-12-2010, 11:47 AM
Brother, what a wonderful story of true love.

ricrain29
24-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Your friend make a very brave decision, as for myself, if I found someone as you describe I would not think twice to marry her. Nowadays a girl who will go through thick and thin with you is almost impossible to find. When you are successful, they will come like bee to honey, once you down, OMG....you are on your own...

Bronco
24-12-2010, 12:32 PM
I will have NO FACE!! my whole family and relatives oso NO FACE!! friends oso NO FACE!! no matter wat

Wat u toking..how much the face worth..:confused:

So wat got face but no true love and end up unhappiness!!

Becos of status and face, at the end sign the paper "Divorce":o

BiRd13
24-12-2010, 01:16 PM
I think its ok ba... It's still 'decent' job... Moreover, I would say if given a choice of filipina (even high class =X) and Indon maid, I will still choose Indon maid as gf/wife...

Most indonesian are good, especially if having them as gf/wife... They are loyal, caring, and considerate...

Ronsee
24-12-2010, 01:18 PM
I think its ok ba... It's still 'decent' job... Moreover, I would say if given a choice of filipina (even high class =X) and Indon maid, I will still choose Indon maid as gf/wife...

Most indonesian are good, especially if having them as gf/wife... They are loyal, caring, and considerate...

Amen to that bro :)

tenggiri
24-12-2010, 01:24 PM

You sound pretty shallow, letting the feelings of others dictate your life. :o

lawrencex
24-12-2010, 01:38 PM
dont tink so, sry

gilagila100
24-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Bitchy demanding Singaporean girl
VS
Caring loyal Indo girl

Not a difficult to make right ? Take out the nationalities and you will see the differences.

Maid is a job not a disease !

I respect maids more than greedy bankers or unethical lawyers.

84gunner
24-12-2010, 03:04 PM
When marrying a wife, what's more important is that the couple loves each other. For a man, it's important that his wife is caring, understanding and supportive. As the old Chinese saying, "behind every successful man, there is a very extra-ordinary (supportive) woman".

So what if yr she's a maid? She's working hard with her hands and legs, she's not cheating, stealing, nor robbing.

Comparing with spoilt SG girls, ya, they may be financially richer, "higher class", etc, but when they make u wear green hat, then let's see where is (to hide) your face?

Frankly, I would even marry a prostitute from regional country than marry a spoilt SG gal. There's a hokkien saying, "can marry a prostitute to be wife, cannot marry a wife to be prostitute". Especially when yr wife makes u wear green hat, that's similar to being a prostitute already, ie, farked by other men while still being with u!

84gunner
24-12-2010, 03:07 PM

Then if u marry a SG gal, she make u wear green hat, then let's see whether marry Indo maid no face, or wear green hat even more no face?

84gunner
24-12-2010, 03:09 PM
You sound pretty shallow, letting the feelings of others dictate your life. :o

That's exactly this type of pple that makes SG the arrogant society it is today, n breeding n encouraging those spoilt SG brats.

Krazzie
24-12-2010, 03:34 PM
TS really respect your friend for daring to go for what he wants and that means going against his family starting from scratch

As for the person who see face as important one, hope you enjoy your face when your demanding b***h wants another diamond ring to add to her collection while f-ing another guy behind you.

(.)(.) lover
24-12-2010, 03:55 PM
When marrying a wife, what's more important is that the couple loves each other. For a man, it's important that his wife is caring, understanding and supportive. As the old Chinese saying, "behind every successful man, there is a very extra-ordinary (supportive) woman".

So what if yr she's a maid? She's working hard with her hands and legs, she's not cheating, stealing, nor robbing.

Comparing with spoilt SG girls, ya, they may be financially richer, "higher class", etc, but when they make u wear green hat, then let's see where is (to hide) your face?

Frankly, I would even marry a prostitute from regional country than marry a spoilt SG gal. There's a hokkien saying, "can marry a prostitute to be wife, cannot marry a wife to be prostitute". Especially when yr wife makes u wear green hat, that's similar to being a prostitute already, ie, farked by other men while still being with u!

Well said bro. As long as you love her, why not. Just dun bother what others say.

On another note, I can't stand SG gals who act so suck up, just because we give her a second look. Thinking they are make of gold.

(.)(.) lover
24-12-2010, 04:00 PM
As long both of them got true love, why not? Some singaporeans thinks they high class, always look down on indo, philipines, think they can only be maids.....sadly in true world, we always being looked down by angmohs who come down to our country snatching our jobs and look down as dogs.......Those angmohs thinks our singapore gals easily to lay, open legs for them...but their wives always open legs for other...fuck angmohs

I have nothing against Ang Mo who come and settle here, they have seen the development of Asia and normally respect us. Maybe the type of Ang Mo you mentioned are still in their native countries who did not realise that we had catch up or even overtake them and they are superior over us.

dirk_diggler
24-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Thumbs up to your fren bro I think he made the right decision.

A gal who stands by you when you are down and out is the true gal for you, I guess in life when you find the true partner who would stand by you to share life's ups and downs, nothing else really matters.

To able to find one gal like that in the modern society is akin to you finding a diamond in the rubbish dump. Remember the lady in the story is taking a risk too when she falls in love with your fren(rich man's son) who can dump her easily.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Was doing my last min. Christmas shopping when I bumped into an ex-camp mate in town.

We hv lost touch for many many years. When i met him, he was walking with a young woman n the woman was carrying a baby. I called out his name and he still recognize me. Since we were outside a restaurant, i invited him for a drink.

The place was packed. I said to my friend:" You can ask your maid to take this seat." He replied: "she is my wife Wanti."I was shocked and embarrassed cos at first I tot the young woman was his Indo maid.

My friend is actually a very shy guy when he was still in the army. So we always try to link him up with some girls. Most of us in the army have a Gf at that time.

That day, since i always joked with him in the army, i asked him why he married an Indo and not a singaporean as wife.

He then told me his story....

He said few years after he RODed and started working, he had a close relationship with a singaporean girl for 12 years. He said she was demanding, quick tampered, and naggy. He said he just tolerated it and never tot of breaking up the relationship. I can understand it cos he is really the "guai guai" type of guy. Infact, he was the one for the most times kanna "blanket party" during our army time.

He said his girlfriend wanted to breakup only when he discovered she was fooling with another man behind him.

He was devastated. His father (company's boss) wanted to post him to Jakarta years back but he refused cos he wanted to keep his GF accompany then. Later, he offered to post out and went to work in Jakarta thinking he could forget the past. But he was wrong.

While he was in Jakarta, he cried almost every night in his room feeling sad and lonely in a foreign country. At that time, his company provided him a big luxurious bungalow, 3 maids, a big car, and a driver.

He told me 2 of the maids had an affair with the male driver but not Wanti which was also a maid in his house. He knew about the hanky panky happenning in the house but kept quite about it.

One night while he was crying, Wanti knocked at the door and came into the room with a handkerchief in one hand and a glass of warm milk in the other hand. He was shocked but also touched by her gesture.

That night, Wanti revealed that she actually liked him since the beginning but dare not express it. She knew that he was crying alone often in his room for a long time. He said he was even more touched when Wanti told him her parents health were getting worst and wanted her to quit and return to them but she kept holding it back just to be able to take care of him.

They fell in love soon after. When his parents and relative knew about his relationshp with Wanti, there were very strong resistance as his parents were of a certain status. My friend felt torn apart. He never imagined he would married a maid 17 years younger as his wife since his previous GF was rich and spoilt.

But Wanti was the direct opp of his previous Gf. Wanti would never demand for anything but was always attentive to his needs. He felt strange and odd while dating Wanti and have to remind her she was not a maid but a Gf to him.

Within 3 years after they married, wanti bore him 3 adorable babies. Sadly, he was kicked out by his father in the company for refusing to breakup with Wanti and got married to her. Despite of that, Wanti love him even more when he needed to start from scratch again.

My friend was very happy to hv Wanti in his life. He said he nearly wanted to listen to his parents and leave Wanti in Indonesia. As My friend had alway been a good son, the decision was extremely hard for him.

While we were chatting, Wanti was taking care of her baby. Yet, she went over to the counter to get some more tissue paper and packets of suger for us w/o anyone of us asking.

I was pretty touched by his story and left me thinking all this while. Will you married an Indo maid as ur wife? If you were my friend, will you do the same? Will you choose a capable, pretty, but demanding girl as wife or a simple, below ave looking, but submissive girl as ur wife?

MitMit
24-12-2010, 05:26 PM
There is something I dont quite understand.

He suffered 12 years with his abusive sg girlfriend and he wasnt the one who wanted to breakup with her even when he discovered she was unfaithful to him(she was the one who decided to breakup) tells me that his love for her was very strong or she must either be very pretty or something...

As for the Indon wife, i were also shocked why he would married her. You see, if she is a pretty maid or something than maybe i can understand why he willing to forgo all of what he had including the sigma he may hv to face in future. I mean he can come back to sg to find another gf or maybe a pretty indon gf working in an office or something. Well, i dont mean to look down on ppl working as maids, just dont quite understand my friend thinkings.

So that leads me to suspect that he married her becos of circumstances. Hence, is the love as strong as his ex gf and will it last 12 years and beyond?

nosealedfate
24-12-2010, 05:41 PM
TS ah... your friend ROCK HARD in my books lah. He attitude and stick to his gunz... good wife hard to find... but $$$ can always earn by hardwork. I like your friend already... May he find bliss & solace with his spouse. Steady Lah!

BUT!!!! On the other side of the coin.... if the marriage is out of circumstances... er... then the couple would just have to deal with the come what may type of consequences... not for any of us to say already like that....

sun814
25-12-2010, 10:31 PM

if i had think in the same way like u do, i would not hv married my beautiful wife (ex-fl from PRC) and daughter (from her previous marriage) n living happily though without my parents blessings yet. my point is u dictate ur own happiness, not others!! i believe that when others sees how happy is your family, they will not only give u their blessings n they will even envy u. :)

VanGogh
25-12-2010, 10:46 PM
salute ur fren decision, its way better than having a cheating, rich and spoilt bitch to be a wife.

very courageous decision.... wish him good luck, hope he will be reunited with his family in time to come and be a happy man

sometimes, we need assurances too, we just want life simple pleasures.

as men we need sex ,

once we have kids we feel a sense to protect them,

we also need love from a submissive & caring wife..

sg women are getting too spoilt.

Wat u toking..how much the face worth..:confused:

So wat got face but no true love and end up unhappiness!!

Becos of status and face, at the end sign the paper "Divorce":o

Bros, all your comments are all sooooo true !!! :)

Fade
25-12-2010, 11:56 PM
I believe true love do happen in one or two couples.. so be it a maid or FL, so long both are happy in the marriage, they should not be bothered with what others say.

For ladies, will you marry a rich and stable guy who gives you no sex and treat you coldy or a poor but loving guy who treat you like a princess and great sex all the time?

Sorry TS to hike on ur thread.

brokuan0
02-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Bros, all your comments are all sooooo true !!! :)

VanGogh Bro,
one must live happily, life is short. More Love, more sex & enjoy the connection. What for find a spoilt sg wife giving you the stress of life?

I believe the treadstarter's friend has found his joy in life.

sf49ers
03-01-2011, 08:43 PM
There is something I dont quite understand.

He suffered 12 years with his abusive sg girlfriend and he wasnt the one who wanted to breakup with her even when he discovered she was unfaithful to him(she was the one who decided to breakup) tells me that his love for her was very strong or she must either be very pretty or something...

As for the Indon wife, i were also shocked why he would married her. You see, if she is a pretty maid or something than maybe i can understand why he willing to forgo all of what he had including the sigma he may hv to face in future. I mean he can come back to sg to find another gf or maybe a pretty indon gf working in an office or something. Well, i dont mean to look down on ppl working as maids, just dont quite understand my friend thinkings.

So that leads me to suspect that he married her becos of circumstances. Hence, is the love as strong as his ex gf and will it last 12 years and beyond?
TS, why not give your friend the benefit of the doubt? You'll find out in due time if it's true love or out of circumstance.