PDA

View Full Version : what happen to all the lobang of PRC doing HJ+ massage??

tansiangchoo
23-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Seems that nowadays there are no more lobang of PRC doing massage + HJ, even the old thread also removed leow:confused: anyone knows what happened to the PRC student yiyi??....sms no reply leow.

teebs_darklord
23-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Seems that nowadays there are no more lobang of PRC doing massage + HJ, even the old thread also removed leow:confused: anyone knows what happened to the PRC student yiyi??....sms no reply leow.

Either got caught in the AV raids, quit liao or lying low due to the AV raids...:D

Many PRC gals I know have already quit the FL scene recently as the raids have affected their business and they no longer feel safe. :p

~oyster~
23-12-2010, 07:44 PM

You undercover newspaper reporter ??? :confused:

tansiangchoo
24-12-2010, 05:45 PM
You undercover newspaper reporter ??? :confused:

no lah...i from the sinkapore intelligence services checking on the growing population of prc extracting sensitive information when doing massage + hj for the bros in this forum:cool:

bro very u power, from the question ask in my thread can tell i "undercover newspaper reporter" leow. :D . dont tell my boss okay later i scared kena sack.