PDA

View Full Version : Switzerland - Zurich - Club Rouge

tinyprick
23-12-2010, 12:42 AM
After reading SB for several months and enjoying the fruit of other's labor, I decided to try my luck while on a short trip to Zurich. Had a layover at the airport so decided to try club Rouge. Upon arrival, you pay a $95CFH entry fee for access to the saunas, jacuzzis and open bar where food and alcohol are freeflowing in the midst of several (20-30) beautiful European naked women.

After changing into a towel and bath robe, I headed to the bar for a few drinks. I was immediately hit on by beautiful black girl from Spain. She had a huge rack and instantly began to rub and grind against my now exposed didi. She coaxed me to get a room which costs $150CFH for 30 minutes or $300 for 1 hour. I opted for 30 minutes. The girls will do anything and everything.

My girl from Spain started with a bbj followed by me placing a cd on an pounding her for about 15 minutes. She then had me shower so she could blow me again until I was hard enough to do her doggy style. After coming the second time, I showered and we rejoined the beautiful girls at the bar.

While it was expensive, it is legal and these girls will blow your mind. I had one Polish blonde come and sit with me for a while and she had the best rack I've ever seen.

Hope you get a chance to check it out!

backtosg
30-06-2011, 02:55 AM
Any bros know if this place still ard?