PDA

View Full Version : Birth Control Pills ^^please advice

iRelOad
22-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Chio Bu & Leng Lui .. Yan Dao & Leng Zai

Please advice Xiao Di on this kind of pill.. I know nothing about it..:eek: (Brand, where to buy, types, when to take, take for how long, effective period, bla bla...)

can some of you kind enough to explain step by step?

need it for christmas bonking wif my lovely GF:p

sammyboyfor
22-12-2010, 12:52 PM

Please advice Xiao Di on this kind of pill..

Should be "Please ADVISE....".

"Advice" is a noun.

naturegreen
22-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Should be "Please ADVISE....".

"Advice" is a noun.

Boss has already provided you the advice.

iRelOad
22-12-2010, 01:02 PM
haha.. typo.. many thanks for ur correction:D

iRelOad
22-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Help? Anyone?

SWINGER888
23-12-2010, 07:55 AM

Please advice Xiao Di on this kind of pill.. I know nothing about it..:eek: (Brand, where to buy, types, when to take, take for how long, effective period, bla bla...)

u cant simply buy it in Sg , yr gf needs to go and see a gynae to get it and it cost around $25 per pack which last a month... alt u can go malaysia ie JB etc to any pharmacy like watson or guardian which u can purchase it thru the counter and its much cheaper it cost rm23 and its the same barnd and packing.

cheers

SWINGER888
23-12-2010, 07:56 AM

u cant simply buy it in Sg , yr gf needs to go and see a gynae to get it and it cost around $25 per pack which last a month... alt u can go malaysia ie JB etc to any pharmacy like watson or guardian which u can purchase it thru the counter and its much cheaper it cost rm23 and its the same brand and packing.

cheers

lee2001sg
23-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Since this topic is out, I have a question too. See if anyone here can help. My wife have been taking these pills for many years, since before we married. She tells me that these pills will make her not wanting to have sex. Is it really true? Or is she just giving me excuse?

BigBoy2
23-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Since this topic is out, I have a question too. See if anyone here can help. My wife have been taking these pills for many years, since before we married. She tells me that these pills will make her not wanting to have sex. Is it really true? Or is she just giving me excuse?

Bro I think its just an excuse..... The side effect of these pills are as follows:

Prolong taking the pills and thereafter stop would cause the followings:

1. Hard or unable to get pregnant.
2. Unborn child complications.
3. Get really fat after stopping

If I could remember correctly there are also some other issues. Please check with the doctors.

But not wanting to have sex this is the first time I heard. Hummm.....

chrisz0n3
23-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Prolong usage will have higher risk of breast cancer

Rainbowfish
23-12-2010, 04:48 PM

There is a chance since the pill involves hormone also .

hihiguy
23-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Bro I think its just an excuse..... The side effect of these pills are as follows:

Prolong taking the pills and thereafter stop would cause the followings:

1. Hard or unable to get pregnant.
2. Unborn child complications.
3. Get really fat after stopping

If I could remember correctly there are also some other issues. Please check with the doctors.

But not wanting to have sex this is the first time I heard. Hummm.....

Definitely an excuse, it will not affect the ger and making her not wanting to have sex... but the fat part i thought its opposite i read that the pills will make the ger slightly rounder due to water retainment.

oneheart
23-12-2010, 05:00 PM
The pills r hormones. Estrogen n progesterone. They work by preventing release of the egg from the ovaries. N by making the vagina thick so becomes a hostile environment to the sperm. There r many ways to use contraceptives. Beside pills, have injections, implants that slowly release the hormones.

thomas88
23-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Last time my wife took it she had irregular menses flow, put on some weight and acne outbreak....:p

funseCker
23-12-2010, 06:31 PM
My ex-gf used to take this birth control pill called Diane 35. She consulted the doctor before being prescribed the pill. There after, other than regular checkup, she can just buy over counter at the clinic.

It seems also prescribed to gals who has severe acne problems.

HTH.

foooah
23-12-2010, 07:02 PM
The pills made my gf hornier..she's using Yas..or something like that..yep, she has to get a prescription for it.

I think you shouldn't be asking around here though, just ask her go see her pussy inspector

MitMit
23-12-2010, 07:31 PM
TS, pls note. ur gf need to take the pill 7 days before u can anyhow shoot. Alternatively, u can ask her take morning after pill which she take after u anyhow shoot. but success rate is considerably low. u need doctor prescription in sg.

hardric1974
23-12-2010, 07:57 PM
TS, pls note. ur gf need to take the pill 7 days before u can anyhow shoot. Alternatively, u can ask her take morning after pill which she take after u anyhow shoot. but success rate is considerably low. u need doctor prescription in sg.

Yup. And get scolded by the gynea for not having proper planning. Just use a condom.

damnyou198816
23-12-2010, 10:02 PM
hi TS,here is my advice,if you are going to do it with your gf during christmas,use a condom instead of pills,using/abusing of birth control pills leads to side effects which both your GF and you will not like it...you need to think of your gf and your futures,in my opinion,using of pills(regardless of birth control pills or morning pills)is the lasts resort....cheers=)

Xgenre
23-12-2010, 11:27 PM
hi TS,here is my advice,if you are going to do it with your gf during christmas,use a condom instead of pills,using/abusing of birth control pills leads to side effects which both your GF and you will not like it...you need to think of your gf and your futures,in my opinion,using of pills(regardless of birth control pills or morning pills)is the lasts resort....cheers=)

totally agree. Pills are for long term usage and not just for christmas period.

Alf1977
24-12-2010, 01:43 AM
All these pills Diane 35 n yasmin are easily available at jb guardian, pharmacy.. Even morning after pills.. Ard half the price, just buy off the counters.

The pills may make the girls' skin better(glow) n boobs bigger.. But it is a man's selfishness to ask the girls to go take these pills, why can't just use condoms instead of hurting the girls' health.. Just becoz you wanted to anyhow shoot so u ask the girl to take the pills?? Or just shoot inside then ask the girls go take morning after pills.. Just a very selfish act on the bf's part..

Condoms r cheaper than the pills n won't have any side effects, as compared to pills.

jerryboy
26-12-2010, 12:17 PM
All these pills Diane 35 n yasmin are easily available at jb guardian, pharmacy.. Even morning after pills.. Ard half the price, just buy off the counters.

The pills may make the girls' skin better(glow) n boobs bigger.. But it is a man's selfishness to ask the girls to go take these pills, why can't just use condoms instead of hurting the girls' health.. Just becoz you wanted to anyhow shoot so u ask the girl to take the pills?? Or just shoot inside then ask the girls go take morning after pills.. Just a very selfish act on the bf's part..

Condoms r cheaper than the pills n won't have any side effects, as compared to pills.

Bro...

Not really true... The latest medical report actually state that women who took pills are LESS likely (about 50%) to get Cancer as compare to women not on pills...

Anyway, the pills nowadays are so much more safer and better for the women health...

I recommend Yasmin... Singapore about 30... JB less then $20 SGD...

Effect:
- bigger boobs (trust me, you can tell the diff)
- no more pimples
- lower sex drive (for female)

You can also google Yasmin and it's effect. I recommend you and your spouse speak to a doctor 1st. See what they recommend...

freezetheDB
26-12-2010, 03:17 PM
my gf is on yasmin

she got better complexion after taking it.

They dont sell yasmin over the counter. You have to see a doctor (no need gynae but a clinic will do) to be able to qualify purchase at that particular clinic.

Usually safer for her to take a week before you fuck raw.

my gf was on the pill for quite sometime (to regulate her period). I think it is true that their sex drive gets reduced.

HiddenAngel
26-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Whether what kind of side effects it's strictly depends on individuals body system. Some women will experienced putting on weight, headaches etc but some women don't have any of those side effects at all. A normal GP will advise the woman which type of take after checking on their health, there are cheaper ones like Gynera or more expensive ones like Diana35 or Yasmin. Taking the pills helps to regulate a woman mens and also reduces the chances of having cervial cancer but that does not reduce the chances of other STDs if her partner fucks around raw and without precaution. For the pills to take effect, she needs to complete 1 cycle of pills first to be on the safe side. Morning after pills is not a 100% guarantee and you also need to see a GP for prescription too. Whether to buy from SG thru a GP or get it from JB through the counter, think twice what is it that you want from your gf or partner, do you really her to br on pills so you can fuck her raw? Whatever type of medicine you intake, there is still a certain risk involved in long term.

mentosmint
26-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Birth control pill does not give u immediate protection against pregnancy. Ask on 22nd n want to bonk on Xmas?

Maybe condom will suit u better:)

lee2001sg
27-12-2010, 07:52 PM
Bro...

Not really true... The latest medical report actually state that women who took pills are LESS likely (about 50%) to get Cancer as compare to women not on pills...

Anyway, the pills nowadays are so much more safer and better for the women health...

I recommend Yasmin... Singapore about 30... JB less then $20 SGD...

Effect:
- bigger boobs (trust me, you can tell the diff)
- no more pimples
- lower sex drive (for female)

You can also google Yasmin and it's effect. I recommend you and your spouse speak to a doctor 1st. See what they recommend...

So it is true that now my wife had lower sex drive. It is not that I am selfish but my wife had sensitive skin and do not like me to use condom. I had asked her before. She start taking pills not because of me but because of her irregular menses and instructed by her gyne. After taking, her menses is very regular as it is controlled by the pills. She is already taking pills since we courting and still taking now. Currently we have 3 kids.

jerryboy
28-12-2010, 06:07 AM
So it is true that now my wife had lower sex drive. It is not that I am selfish but my wife had sensitive skin and do not like me to use condom. I had asked her before. She start taking pills not because of me but because of her irregular menses and instructed by her gyne. After taking, her menses is very regular as it is controlled by the pills. She is already taking pills since we courting and still taking now. Currently we have 3 kids.

Totally agreed...

Anyway, to add on to a few more benefits of Yasmin...
- fairer skin and face
- much more regular period

Where to buy? I recommend to buy from "branded" shop like Watson and Tesco (in JB)

I alway buy from Tesco, alway got discount... Furthermore, I'm a Tesco member...

MitMit
28-12-2010, 08:21 PM
Hi, my Fb is taking Mercilon. its a low dose pill so ppl who are sensitive to hormone intake can try it.

Feedback from FB ...
1) boobs up by 2 cup size :eek:
2) mood swing. can still manage.
3) increase appetite. must control.
4) increase sex drive. she need to mast when im not available.:p

Bot them cheap from JB.

cataramp
24-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Hi, my Fb is taking Mercilon. its a low dose pill so ppl who are sensitive to hormone intake can try it.

Feedback from FB ...
1) boobs up by 2 cup size :eek:
2) mood swing. can still manage.
3) increase appetite. must control.
4) increase sex drive. she need to mast when im not available.:p

Bot them cheap from JB.

Boob up by 2 cup size?? Sure anot wor..

Believe or not
24-12-2014, 03:38 PM
Whether what kind of side effects it's strictly depends on individuals body system. Some women will experienced putting on weight, headaches etc but some women don't have any of those side effects at all. A normal GP will advise the woman which type of take after checking on their health, there are cheaper ones like Gynera or more expensive ones like Diana35 or Yasmin. Taking the pills helps to regulate a woman mens and also reduces the chances of having cervial cancer but that does not reduce the chances of other STDs if her partner fucks around raw and without precaution. For the pills to take effect, she needs to complete 1 cycle of pills first to be on the safe side. Morning after pills is not a 100% guarantee and you also need to see a GP for prescription too. Whether to buy from SG thru a GP or get it from JB through the counter, think twice what is it that you want from your gf or partner, do you really her to br on pills so you can fuck her raw? Whatever type of medicine you intake, there is still a certain risk involved in long term.

wow hidden angel
LTNC how are u .

DrWong
24-12-2014, 05:41 PM
Hi TS,

Contraceptive pills like Yaz, Yasmin, Mercilon don't work immediately for the lady after taking them. It takes around 1 month before its really safe to prevent pregnancy. The product inserts always state that it's best to use a second method of contraception (eg condoms) in the first month of starting the pills.

Some brands (like Yasmin ) can give good skin. Some brand like Diane35 works well for acne prevention.

As for side effects, the common ones are bloatedness, increased appetite, water retention. Different brands may have different sode effects for dofferent people. Usually the lady would have tried out a few brands and know which is most suitable for her.

For cancer, there is an association to breast cancer and cervical cancer. There is no increased risk of Ovarian or Womb Cancer from combined oral contraceptive pills.

maddog_mlvn
25-12-2014, 08:02 AM
which product is good? i want make mine big and strong

Go see a surgeon, Bigger, Stronger and Longer.

Zeith
25-12-2014, 01:08 PM
There is also anothe pills call postino. It is commonly known as the morning after pill, is used only as an emergency contraceptive.

It is used to prevent pregnancy when taken within 72 hours. No need to take daily.

http://www.nps.org.au/medicines/contraceptive-methods/progestogen-only-contraceptives/levonorgestrel-progestogen-only-contraceptives/postinor-2-tablets

The side effect are stated below:
http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/over-dosage-postinor-2

omnia7
25-12-2014, 08:38 PM
To TS and all others,
As a pharmacist, I find lots of information posted here is fairly inaccurate. If contraception is needed, get your partner to legit health provider (gynae/pharmacist) whom can provide a general screening to determine the suitable contraception. Not everyone can tolerate the same contraception as there is lot of factors to be considered (ie. lifestyle, medical condition, family history)

If your partner is someone important, you should not risk their health by randomly trying out but to let the qualify professional to determine. The choice should never be in the men hand as commitment and the risk/side effect is all bared by the ladies. Of course if they are not then don't bother bout my post :)

Internet is a very powerful tool - information at a click, but not everyone is able to interpret the information accurately. I mean I can obtain information on how to build a car, but can I really build a car?

ps.
Don't bother PM or ask me further to comment on contraception, like I say go to your legit health provider. :)