PDA

View Full Version : new year eve party

manofwonder
22-12-2010, 03:23 AM
all guys and ladies,

i like to organise a party on 31 jan in a hotel suite.
they will be liquor.

i hope more pple will be joinging.
anyone interested?

piyo
22-12-2010, 03:24 AM
what type of party ?

piyo
22-12-2010, 03:26 AM
all guys and ladies,

they will be liquor.

i hope more pple will be joinging.
anyone interested?

what type of party ?

ColourBlindx2
22-12-2010, 07:18 AM
Count us IN pleeeeeeeease!!!!!

tookara
22-12-2010, 08:41 AM
more details pls....

manfon
22-12-2010, 09:07 AM
time and nbr of ppl ?

ColourBlindx2
22-12-2010, 09:18 AM
Think he's sleeping, look at the time he posted!

Colourblind f

calex
22-12-2010, 05:36 PM
How many people do you like to have? so any cost sharing? i am interested . can share a bit more details?

KENT105
22-12-2010, 06:17 PM
Gosh, it could have been better if it is not on new year eve. Colourblind is joining. :D

ColourBlindx2
22-12-2010, 07:21 PM
Gosh, it could have been better if it is not on new year eve. Colourblind is joining. :D

U dun want me there????:confused:

KENT105
22-12-2010, 08:14 PM
U dun want me there????:confused:

Don't be sensitive,dear colourblind. I always looking to have a swing session with genuine swinger especially hottie like you.

Frankly, it's because that i had the precious chance to see your photo from here. Always looking forward to see you in real especially after seeing in photo. Sorry if you feel offended, it's just
my curiousity is manipulating me.

sticky5
23-12-2010, 03:24 AM
Something for a new year to try out with..... My box is ready to receive more infos on this event and awaiting.

jasdude
23-12-2010, 10:28 AM
good to bonk the year away ! can i join ? will bring my swing partner along too ! :D

jasdude
24-12-2010, 03:57 AM
Count us IN pleeeeeeeease!!!!!

Just met bro manofwonder and 3 bros with my fb for a quickie gb. He said he will pm u soon!

tokidoki1986
24-12-2010, 05:17 AM
i wanna be involved too! me+my fb!

ColourBlindx2
24-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Just met bro manofwonder and 3 bros with my fb for a quickie gb. He said he will pm u soon!

Okayyyyyyyy........!

Colourblind f

jasdude
24-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Okayyyyyyyy........!

Colourblind f

GREAT , looking forward to meeting new "FRIENDS" !

naughtyboyboy
24-12-2010, 01:46 PM
hey bro count me in too

ColourBlindx2
24-12-2010, 01:51 PM
So NO details out yet??

Everybody saying's "count me in" but nobody knows what is going to take place eh??

Colourblind f

throbwolf
24-12-2010, 02:08 PM
i would wanna join in. but guess no one's gonna include me.

colourblindf, the loud ones are usually the ones who'll back out. especially when they realise they have to pay. lol.

gonna camp for FR then. colourblind's FRs remain juciest. :P

calex
24-12-2010, 02:29 PM
well, i guess the organiser is choosing a few people who have good track record.. so let us be patient. i am keen to involved but i guess it is the ts' decision.

yangguo
24-12-2010, 02:45 PM
So NO details out yet??

Everybody saying's "count me in" but nobody knows what is going to take place eh??

Colourblind f

Hi sis, why not you organise one orgy party for us instead of waiting for TS to reply? (i guess he is still sleeping now :D)

I am sure you have many supporters here!

ColourBlindx2
24-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Hi sis, why not you organise one orgy party for us instead of waiting for TS to reply? (i guess he is still sleeping now :D)

I am sure you have many supporters here!

So many guys here and you're asking a girl to organise a party. Sorry i dont have the interest, time and energy to do all these :)

Colourblind f

jasdude
25-12-2010, 01:39 PM
T.S at least update rather than leaving us hanging in anticipation . if no news by 29th , will make other plans . don't complain of non turn up .

creedmaniac
25-12-2010, 01:51 PM
So many guys here and you're asking a girl to organise a party. Sorry i dont have the interest, time and energy to do all these :)

Colourblind f

Sis..why not join me and my partner instead on new yr eve?

jasdude
25-12-2010, 03:41 PM

oh yes , maybe should organize ourselves . my partner and i can join you guys too !

tokiedayuji
25-12-2010, 04:21 PM
no one organise?? Then i arrange for all of u can???how many guys n ladies wanna play??

ColourBlindx2
25-12-2010, 06:14 PM
So tokiedayuji want to organise huh?

Where do you intend to host it? Timing wise? around 7-8pm?? We can meet up for drinks and all at a bar nearby and then go up at around 9-10pm...

The Colourblinds wont be staying long cause we wanta catch the fireworks and then head back home afterwards, so if there's a party of more than 3 couples count us in!

And most importantly, i want girls whom i can kiss and lick.

Colourblind f

tokiedayuji
25-12-2010, 06:52 PM
oh...u guys wanna watch firework ar??like that have to arrange more early la...around bugis or bencoolen...6pm meet up....do PM me who is interested...thanks...

ColourBlindx2
25-12-2010, 06:56 PM
oh...u guys wanna watch firework ar??like that have to arrange more early la...around bugis or bencoolen...6pm meet up....do PM me who is interested...thanks...

Honestly, Hotel 81 is too small for a gathering of more than 2 couples... How about the Strand?

It's just besides Bencoolen 81, an extra $10 and you get a much bigger room with better furniture.. And there is a bar at the lobby which is open to public, so the couples can meet up at the bar to do some ice-breaking...

Hmmm 6pm a bit early sia.... Got to skip dinner sia....

Colourblind f

tokiedayuji
25-12-2010, 07:14 PM
oh....good place....i can go any place u guys need....so far nobody PM me yet...so still dunno how many guys will join....:)

venturer
25-12-2010, 07:31 PM
I can join :)

ColourBlindx2
25-12-2010, 07:36 PM
oh....good place....i can go any place u guys need....so far nobody PM me yet...so still dunno how many guys will join....:)

I can join :)

How about we create a list on this thread, interested parties can copy and update the list as per follows:

Confirmed participants:

1)
2)
3)

Interested to join, but "see how first":

1) Colourblind M & F (will join if there are two or more couples joining)
2)
3)

Please state if you're a couple or a single girl/guy, as well as a brief description of yourselves.

Colourblind f

tookara
25-12-2010, 07:52 PM
I would love to join

hungryscribe
25-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Question.

Is this a couples-only event? Coz if single guys are welcome I'd like to join. :D

jasdude
25-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Confirmed participants:

1)
2)
3)

2) jasdude & partner ( had pm u description ) timing cannot be early cos still working until 9.30pm cos month end closing
3)

Please state if you're a couple or a single girl/guy, as well as a brief description of yourselves.

Colourblind f

count me & my partner in ! :D

qorbf
25-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Confirmed participants:

1)
2)
3)

2) qorbf (single guy)
3)

ColourBlindx2
25-12-2010, 09:20 PM
count me & my partner in ! :D

Bro..... Why do you make it sound like im organising.... Haiii...... Okay la okay la, i organise la.....

Time: TBC but tentatively 7pm

Venue: Strand Hotel (http://www.strandhotel.com.sg/), provided that we can get the room, otherwise it would be Bencoolen81.

Activities: Drinking, Licking, Sucking, Fucking. Swapping of partners - OPTIONAL and subject to discretion.

To apply, either PM or email us at [email protected]..

Couples, please send us a description of you and your partner, pics optional.

Singles, you are to submit a detailed description of yourself and included two pics of yourself (no cock-only pics, i find that disgusting and insulting).

Maybe you guys can follow this format:

Guy
Height: XXX cm
Weight: XX kg
Ethnicity: Chinese/Malay/Indian/Eurasian/Others, pls specify
Dick Length (thickness optional): a very good example, CB-M is a 7-incher
Looks: Tanned/Fair/Handsome/PlainJohn/Ugly/Others, pls specify
Occupation (optional):

Girl
Height: XXX cm
Weight: XX kg
Boob Size: a very good example, i am a 34DD
Ethnicity: Chinese/Malay/Indian/Eurasian/Others, pls specify
Looks: MILF/SYT/PlainJane/Others, pls specify
Occupation (optional):

Other selling points:

By the way, please be prepared to split costs and bring your own condoms. We arent condom suppliers. And i guess we should start buying Durex shares....

Colourblind f

jasdude
25-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Bro..... Why do you make it sound like im organising.... Haiii...... Okay la okay la, i organise la.....

Colourblind f

:) well sis , you are the best candidate for it . i can make it @ 7pm but my partner is only available after 9pm .

ColourBlindx2
25-12-2010, 09:32 PM
:) well sis , you are the best candidate for it . i can make it @ 7pm but my partner is only available after 9pm .

Okay, anyway for those who want to attend as a couple, you HAVE to come as a couple.

So jasdude, you've got to wait for your partner to be available before you can come...

Sorry but this rule is to ward against those guys who try to bluff their way in.

Colourblind f

jasdude
25-12-2010, 09:49 PM
Okay, anyway for those who want to attend as a couple, you HAVE to come as a couple.

So jasdude, you've got to wait for your partner to be available before you can come...

Sorry but this rule is to ward against those guys who try to bluff their way in.

Colourblind f

nope problem . will do ! :D just keep me posted !

ColourBlindx2
25-12-2010, 10:13 PM
nope problem . will do ! :D just keep me posted !

Ehhh.... Okay.

Colourblind f

calex
25-12-2010, 11:06 PM
so look going to be a successful party. well colourblind f.. think will submit my photo soon..do you still have my old photo send to you?

ColourBlindx2
25-12-2010, 11:10 PM
so look going to be a successful party. well colourblind f.. think will submit my photo soon..do you still have my old photo send to you?

Nope, dont have! Sorry!

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
25-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Time: TBC but tentatively 7pm

Venue: Strand Hotel (http://www.strandhotel.com.sg/), provided that we can get the room, otherwise it would be Bencoolen81.

Activities: Drinking, Licking, Sucking, Fucking. Swapping of partners - OPTIONAL and subject to discretion.

To apply, either PM or email us at [email protected]..

Couples, please send us a description of you and your partner, pics optional.

Singles, you are to submit a detailed description of yourself and included two pics of yourself (no cock-only pics, i find that disgusting and insulting).

By the way, please be prepared to split costs and bring your own condoms. We arent condom suppliers. And i guess we should start buying Durex shares....

Colourblind f

By the way, both girls and couples have top priority. Single guys dont really have any priority :)

Colourblind f

calex
25-12-2010, 11:23 PM
I am ok with that decision. even i cannot attend it, it will be cool to read all the happening stuff in the party. so may it happen

jasdude
26-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Ehhh.... Okay.

Colourblind f

Well sis , if my partner cannot make it . its only fair that i cannot come . i understand that and also i will not go as well cos its a form of respect for her as well . can't leave her out of the fun ! she maybe can make it @ 7 maybe not . we'll see on the actual day . CHEERS

ColourBlindx2
26-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Okay how about this, if the singles wanta join in......you guys book the room.

I aint gonna do that booking and all those.

So single guys, if you reeeeeeeeeeally wanta party with us... Book a room and let us know which hotel it is, then we'll see how things go.

But if there are couples who are willing to book the room, then i guess the single guys gotta come up with something else to show their sincerity besides sending in applications :)

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
26-12-2010, 03:31 PM
Well sis , if my partner cannot make it . its only fair that i cannot come . i understand that and also i will not go as well cos its a form of respect for her as well . can't leave her out of the fun ! she maybe can make it @ 7 maybe not . we'll see on the actual day . CHEERS

Yeah glad that you're so understanding, dude! Btw did you leave behind your contact number with us??

Colourblind f

sticky5
26-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Like me to get a chalet in the east?

ColourBlindx2
26-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Like me to get a chalet in the east?

A bit far la... I want to see the fireworks at Marina Bay la..... Liddat we drive all the way back to town, no more parking space and no more viewing space for us already :(

Colourblind f

sticky5
26-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Aiya....tot the firework from the bonking will be enough to sparks off the new year already? Not easy to get a room on the eve leh if everyone have the same thinking of the real fireworks up in the sky.

ColourBlindx2
26-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Aiya....tot the firework from the bonking will be enough to sparks off the new year already? Not easy to get a room on the eve leh if everyone have the same thinking of the real fireworks up in the sky.

I am a visual person. I've never seen fireworks before (besides the time when i was in primary 5 and we went for NDP rehearsal) and i wanta see it.

Not easy, but if there's a will there's a way.

Colourblind f

sticky5
26-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Of course....when there a will and always there a way. If I am the lucky person to have a chance to be in the party of yours...Do remember me for the fun and joy towards the new year.

calex
26-12-2010, 04:36 PM
Of course....when there a will and always there a way. If I am the lucky person to have a chance to be in the party of yours...Do remember me for the fun and joy towards the new year.

seem like the male single book the room..but i need around 5 single guys to share theinitial cost of the hotel rm ..think sis colourblind has difficulty..interested single male who sent their particular like to share cost can pm me.

ColourBlindx2
26-12-2010, 04:37 PM
seem like the male single book the room..but i need around 5 single guys to share theinitial cost of the hotel rm ..think sis colourblind has difficulty..interested single male who sent their particular like to share cost can pm me.

Sorry but we dont intend to have a gangbang sia....5 single guys would cause a situation of overcrowding!

Colourblind f

calex
26-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Okay how about this, if the singles wanta join in......you guys book the room.

I aint gonna do that booking and all those.

So single guys, if you reeeeeeeeeeally wanta party with us... Book a room and let us know which hotel it is, then we'll see how things go.

But if there are couples who are willing to book the room, then i guess the single guys gotta come up with something else to show their sincerity besides sending in applications :)

Colourblind f

in the end,..it is difficult for me to join as single ,then i will opt out if nobody share cost .

PUMIT
26-12-2010, 06:12 PM
well, I'm a single guy too, and I don't mind sharing the cost :D

edit: why don't single guys like me provide some booze in addition to room as well? Its the festive season anyway :D

ColourBlindx2
26-12-2010, 07:28 PM
well, I'm a single guy too, and I don't mind sharing the cost :D

edit: why don't single guys like me provide some booze in addition to room as well? Its the festive season anyway :D

BOOZE?? You're a godsend!!

Colourblind f

PUMIT
26-12-2010, 08:03 PM
For this strand hotel, which of the three types of rooms are you referring to, my lady?

For Booze wise, I'll provide mainly vodka I guess? Unless some beer is wanted as well.

However as of now, is the event confirmed? Wouldn't wanna book a room to let it go to waste if this is not. From what I understand, the colourblind couple are the only couple that's a sure go at the moment right?

ColourBlindx2
26-12-2010, 08:15 PM
For this strand hotel, which of the three types of rooms are you referring to, my lady?

For Booze wise, I'll provide mainly vodka I guess? Unless some beer is wanted as well.

However as of now, is the event confirmed? Wouldn't wanna book a room to let it go to waste if this is not. From what I understand, the colourblind couple are the only couple that's a sure go at the moment right?

The Deluxe room should be good enough... Never tried the Family room but i've heard that it's a lot better than the Deluxe..... I've got another 1 couple on my side as well.. And there's Jasdude (unconfirmed) as well!

Vodka is good.... Beer is good! But dont bring too much la... I cant hold my liquor well :(

Colourblind f

PUMIT
26-12-2010, 08:52 PM
The Deluxe room should be good enough... Never tried the Family room but i've heard that it's a lot better than the Deluxe..... I've got another 1 couple on my side as well.. And there's Jasdude (unconfirmed) as well!

Vodka is good.... Beer is good! But dont bring too much la... I cant hold my liquor well :(

Colourblind f

any idea about the cost? I understand that you've experience with the hotel, just inferring from your previous posts. So there's at least two couples involved. Guess that's a GO then :p

ColourBlindx2
26-12-2010, 09:09 PM
any idea about the cost? I understand that you've experience with the hotel, just inferring from your previous posts. So there's at least two couples involved. Guess that's a GO then :p

The Deluxe is at around $200, while the Family room at $280...

Colourblind f

PUMIT
26-12-2010, 09:24 PM

Colourblind f

alright, i'm also expecting some festive season surcharge from them too. :p

ColourBlindx2
26-12-2010, 09:35 PM
alright, i'm also expecting some festive season surcharge from them too. :p

Bro, i called them just now to ask for the rates for NYE......and the receptionist gave me those rates..

Colourblind f

PUMIT
26-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Bro, i called them just now to ask for the rates for NYE......and the receptionist gave me those rates..

Colourblind f

Oops sorry! Hahaha, I'll be sending you my application with your template tmrw Ms Colourblind!

Cuntworth
26-12-2010, 10:30 PM

Colourblind f
Can i join in???
Take the family room!!!

calex
26-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Oops sorry! Hahaha, I'll be sending you my application with your template tmrw Ms Colourblind!

i think in that case..i share the f n b cost with bro pumit if both of us are thru.

ColourBlindx2
26-12-2010, 10:37 PM

Can i join in???
Take the family room!!!

Pumit!! See? got people joining in!

Cuntworth, sure you can join in WITH your fuck buddy whom you mentioned...

Colourblind f

Cuntworth
26-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Pumit!! See? got people joining in!

Cuntworth, sure you can join in WITH your fuck buddy whom you mentioned...

Colourblind f

She going back to Medan for holiday :( sob sob....

couple love sex
26-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Can couple like us attend but just to see see look look. Unless my partner are horny enough to for for some hot fun.

ColourBlindx2
26-12-2010, 10:44 PM
She going back to Medan for holiday :( sob sob....

Huh. Then you're going to come as a single?

But we have enough singles already!

Can couple like us attend but just to see see look look. Unless my partner are horny enough to for for some hot fun.

Sure you can, but on the condition that you guys strip naked. We dont wanta see clothes on ANYBODY :)

Colourblind f

Cuntworth
26-12-2010, 10:47 PM
sad to say so yes.... if u dun want me to come its ok...:( guess have to wait for her to come back than join in... Its ok I understand that too many singles yet too little pussy for fun....

ColourBlindx2
26-12-2010, 10:54 PM
sad to say so yes.... if u dun want me to come its ok...:( guess have to wait for her to come back than join in... Its ok I understand that too many singles yet too little pussy for fun....

Yeah glad that you understand.. Have fun on New Year's Eve!

Colourblind f

PUMIT
26-12-2010, 11:32 PM

awww, dont so sad la. If you want, you can take my sweet seat in the house.

PUMIT
26-12-2010, 11:45 PM
i think in that case..i share the f n b cost with bro pumit if both of us are thru.

it'll be about 120-150 each inclusive of room food and drinks for us :D

airforcegurl
27-12-2010, 12:07 AM
lesbians can join this party? :p

ColourBlindx2
27-12-2010, 12:17 AM

Wah Pumit, so ready to give up your seat ah. Wah lao....

it'll be about 120-150 each inclusive of room food and drinks for us :D

How many people are you counting??

lesbians can join this party? :p

OF COURSE!! COME ON IN!!! We'll roll out the red carpet for you....

Colourblind f

PUMIT
27-12-2010, 12:49 AM

Colourblind f

I'm counting about two. He sounds really sad to be excluded ma. I wouldn't want the ratio of guys to girls to be more than 2:1.

jasdude
27-12-2010, 02:49 AM
Yeah glad that you're so understanding, dude! Btw did you leave behind your contact number with us??

Colourblind f

i did when i pm you before . just in case had pm you again ! cheers ! :D

jasdude
27-12-2010, 04:27 AM
I've got another 1 couple on my side as well.. And there's Jasdude (unconfirmed) as well!

Colourblind f

sis , have these bros below contacted you ?

hi bro count mi in .. i am keen to go too n i will bring my fb along n will ask her to bring her fren too .. but can i know how many guy or gal going ? location n how much to pay or wat ? msg mi in msn or email mi thanx ... [email protected] ...thanx bro

calex
27-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Wah Pumit, so ready to give up your seat ah. Wah lao....

OF COURSE!! COME ON IN!!! We'll roll out the red carpet for you....

Colourblind f

thank pumit.

manofwonder
27-12-2010, 05:45 PM
sorry bro and sis,

im back from christmas.
look like u got urself an organiser or do u still wan me to organise??

i do have a hotel81 double twin room available.
i dun think strand hotel have any room anymore.

i will book a room immediately if there is enough participant.

colorblind,

are we still onz?

manofwonder
27-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Confirmed participants:

1)
2)
3)

2) Jasdude and FB
3)

who else, please fill it up if u interested

manofwonder
27-12-2010, 06:00 PM
at the same time,

please pm me ur name, contact

Coming alone or with FB?

i need to count head.

I will to finalise by tomorrow!!

cheers...

ColourBlindx2
27-12-2010, 06:20 PM
We are confirmed la....

Aaaaaaaaand we have 1 more couple CONFIRMED.

But must be nice hotel or apartment la....

How???

Colourblind f

Cuntworth
27-12-2010, 06:59 PM

Thanks Pumit.... its ok :o just have fun and post pics

throbwolf
27-12-2010, 08:12 PM
is there any slots for me as an audience? :P would lurrrve to see colourblindf blow out every single cock there. :P

ColourBlindx2
27-12-2010, 08:57 PM
is there any slots for me as an audience? :P would lurrrve to see colourblindf blow out every single cock there. :P

Wah like that my jaw will kena displaced sia...

Anyway we're trying to get everything settled down and all those.... Seems like the Colourblinds would be having a couples-only party instead.... BUT will confirm everything tomorrow morning (provided that i wake up in the morning)!!

Colourblind f

throbwolf
27-12-2010, 09:02 PM
colorblind babe,

jasdude contacted me about the available rooms that i found. ((:

ColourBlindx2
27-12-2010, 09:03 PM
colorblind babe,

jasdude contacted me about the available rooms that i found. ((:

And the conclusion is......?

Colourblind f

throbwolf
27-12-2010, 09:17 PM
there's no conclusion yet! no one told me anything yet!

it's frustrating when everybody says want a room but don't say when will it be!

i've told colourblind and jasdude which hotel has vacancies still.

i aint gonna book or make any reservations. my lover is checking up on my credit cards. =/

ColourBlindx2
27-12-2010, 09:22 PM
there's no conclusion yet! no one told me anything yet!

it's frustrating when everybody says want a room but don't say when will it be!

i've told colourblind and jasdude which hotel has vacancies still.

i aint gonna book or make any reservations. my lover is checking up on my credit cards. =/

Wah lao, you were saying that there are rooms and all those, now then tell us that you wont be booking the room. Thanks ah... And the colourblinds wont book the room either, we've maxed out all of our credit cards!

Colourblind f

throbwolf
27-12-2010, 09:24 PM
AND PLEASE.

STOP ASKING ME WHO ARE THE GIRLS and HOW MANY GIRLS.

i am neither TS nor Organisers.

People with tons of rep points are still asking me these stupid questions.

throbwolf
27-12-2010, 09:26 PM
colourblindf,

partly, because i've been conned before.

tell me book the room. had their fun. dun wan to pay their share of the room.

i'm not saying u guys aint trustworthy.

just an experience wayyy too bad. :(

ColourBlindx2
27-12-2010, 09:26 PM
AND PLEASE.

STOP ASKING ME WHO ARE THE GIRLS and HOW MANY GIRLS.

i am neither TS nor Organisers.

People with tons of rep points are still asking me these stupid questions.

colourblindf,

partly, because i've been conned before.

tell me book the room. had their fun. dun wan to pay their share of the room.

i'm not saying u guys aint trustworthy.

just an experience wayyy too bad.

Hahahaha.... So throbwolf, who are the girls? How many?? Hahahahaha....

Huh? Didnt you read the part that if it's a single guy wanting to join in, he has to foot the whole bill himself??

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
27-12-2010, 09:30 PM
sis , have these bros below contacted you ?

Nope

Colourblind f

throbwolf
27-12-2010, 09:34 PM
oh hoh. i stated i was only being helpful to find a place. i do not neccessarily have to join in.

telling u where's the vacancies doesnt make u lose out anything anyway.

jasdude offering me to join in the fun. i'd rather not if that's not the case.

money rips shreds and dices in many ways.

enjoy ur fun then with the place i have noted for you.. ((:

manfon
27-12-2010, 10:36 PM
So what's the story here. I'm keen to join with my gal.
CBF... Ive been trying to organise the same next week. Plc I can get.. I just need attendance from real swingers here..

ColourBlindx2
27-12-2010, 10:50 PM
CBF... Ive been trying to organise the same next week. Plc I can get.. I just need attendance from real swingers here..

You rock man..... You rock.

Colourblind f

jasdude
27-12-2010, 10:53 PM

jasdude and partner ready to go !:D

manfon
27-12-2010, 10:58 PM
Good.. please drop me a pm with contact detail..
Im organising for thurs night.. read. 30dec.. its a pre pre NY party.

Let's rock it!

MitMit
28-12-2010, 01:21 AM
Its always not easy to organize such party.

Many will say interested but simply waiting for it to happen.

Many even drop out last min w/o notice.

I do hv a FB but cant convince her to swing yet.

So im ready to contribute be it cost or time just to make it happen.

Just pm me if you guys need my help ok?

otherwise will just wait here for the FRs :D

Gd luck!

nobodyid
28-12-2010, 01:29 AM
i'll be interested to join and will come alone, will that be good..? let me know jow much each needs to foot for the room and etc.

jasdude
28-12-2010, 08:59 AM
all guys and ladies,

They will be liquor.

I hope more pple will be joinging.
Anyone interested?

sorry bro and sis,

im back from christmas.
Look like u got urself an organiser or do u still wan me to organise??

I do have a hotel81 double twin room available.
I dun think strand hotel have any room anymore.

I will book a room immediately if there is enough participant.

colorblind,

are we still onz?

interested participant no 1

sis..why not join me and my partner instead on new yr eve?

interested participant no 2

i wanna be involved too! Me+my fb!

interested participant no 3

hi bro count mi in .. I am keen to go too n i will bring my fb along n will ask her to bring her fren too .. But can i know how many guy or gal going ? Location n how much to pay or wat ? Msg mi in msn or email mi thanx ... [email protected] ...thanx bro

interested participant no 4 & 5

the deluxe room should be good enough... Never tried the family room but i've heard that it's a lot better than the deluxe..... I've got another 1 couple on my side as well.. And there's jasdude (unconfirmed) as well!

colourblind f

interested participant no 6

jasdude & partner able to make it @ 1930 hrs on the eve .

KittyLuv
28-12-2010, 09:10 AM
can i come?..hee

manfon
28-12-2010, 09:12 AM

Can we be the lucky 7?.. my gf just msg me this morning say she prefer NY eve..
So, please count us in..

raftime68
28-12-2010, 09:13 AM
count on me, pls email the location and the time, [email protected]

jasdude
28-12-2010, 09:25 AM
So, please count us in..

Just PM you with my contact . please contact me now . something to discuss with you bro .

ColourBlindx2
28-12-2010, 09:26 AM
can i come?..hee

Come la come la..... we need more gals! If u come we can ask a single guy la....

Colourblind F

jasdude
28-12-2010, 09:34 AM
all guys and ladies,

They will be liquor.

I hope more pple will be joinging.
Anyone interested?

sorry bro and sis,

im back from christmas.
Look like u got urself an organiser or do u still wan me to organise??

I do have a hotel81 double twin room available.
I dun think strand hotel have any room anymore.

I will book a room immediately if there is enough participant.

colorblind,

are we still onz?

sis..why not join me and my partner instead on new yr eve?

i wanna be involved too! Me+my fb!

hi bro count mi in .. I am keen to go too n i will bring my fb along n will ask her to bring her fren too .. But can i know how many guy or gal going ? Location n how much to pay or wat ? Msg mi in msn or email mi thanx ... [email protected] ...thanx bro

the deluxe room should be good enough... Never tried the family room but i've heard that it's a lot better than the deluxe..... I've got another 1 couple on my side as well.. And there's jasdude (unconfirmed) as well!

colourblind f

interested participant no 7

So, please count us in..

Interested Gal participant no 1

can i come?..hee

ColourBlindx2
28-12-2010, 09:49 AM
Thanks jasdude for being the organiser... the Colourblinds will now take a back seat. Too many cooks spoil the broth; all the organising and cock-ups are affecting my mood, so wake me up when everything is settled down.... :)

What is most important for me, is that i get to have an enjoyable time with my bf, nothing else. So if it happens, it happens. If not, the Colourblinds will have our own outdoor fun.

Just that i sorta want this to be a couples-only event 'cause i am wary of those single guys who say "count me in" and then just run away with the tail between their legs.

Colourblind f

alvinalvin123
28-12-2010, 10:24 AM
Just that i sorta want this to be a couples-only event 'cause i am wary of those single guys who say "count me in" and then just run away with the tail between their legs.

Colourblind f

Man, that's sad. I wanted to be one of the "count me in" guys. Without the running away bit.

Dang it.

keiji
28-12-2010, 10:27 AM
damn!!! if only im not working on NYE!!!

PUMIT
28-12-2010, 10:59 AM

interested participant no 7

Interested Gal participant no 1

thanks for being on the forefront of organising this pal :D

jasdude
28-12-2010, 11:09 AM
VENUE FOUND ! All thanks to a gracious BRO !

Will contact all interested parties regarding details !

ANY COUPLES or SINGLE GALS interested can still join ! DIRECT PM ME with contact !

Apologies to SINGLE BROs . Invitation for this event is only extended to COUPLES and SINGLE GALS .

manofwonder
28-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Dear Paricipant,

i have reserved a room at the victoria hotel. Let meet at 7pm.

I will pm the detail to all participants.

Thank you!

manofwonder
28-12-2010, 11:33 AM
Dear Paricipant,

i have reserved a room at the victoria hotel and i will book in around 2.

All participant, please pm me or jasdude your contact or we can inform you the detail on that day.

Thank you!

batty
28-12-2010, 11:36 AM
Hi manofwonder. It is better not to post which exact hotel, date and time. Newspaper reporters, and other busy bodies might gatecrash your party. Troublemakers might even call the Police too.

jasdude
28-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Dear Paricipant,

i have reserved a room at the victoria hotel and i will book in around 2.

All participant, please pm me or jasdude your contact or we can inform you the detail on that day.

Thank you!

SORRY BRO MANOFWONDER, thanks for starting it off for us but majority of the swingers chose to keep it as a couples event . we came to a vote and you have being voted out of this event . THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN......

jasdude
28-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Hi manofwonder. It is better not to post which exact hotel, date and time. Newspaper reporters, and other busy bodies might gatecrash your party. Troublemakers might even call the Police too.

hi bro , will you be coming with your partner ? :D

jasdude
28-12-2010, 12:03 PM

ANY COUPLES or SINGLE GALS interested can still join! PM ME with contact!

Apologies to SINGLE BROs . Invitation for this event is only extended to COUPLES and SINGLE GALS .

SORRY BRO MANOFWONDER, thanks for starting it off for us but majority of the swingers chose to keep it as a couples event . we came to a vote and you have being voted out of this event . THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN......

manofwonder
28-12-2010, 12:10 PM

ANY COUPLES or SINGLE GALS interested can still join! PM ME with contact!

u should have told me earlier...anyway it ok!
anyway i plan on own then.

jasdude
28-12-2010, 12:24 PM
NEW YEAR EVE SWINGERS PARTY !

ANY COUPLES or SINGLE GALS interested can still join !

Meet up 7pm , Venue - CBD area

PM me DIRECT with contact! Will furnish with details upon confirmation !

tokiedayuji
28-12-2010, 06:22 PM
so sorry guys...just came back from bandung...follow my girl back to bandung then now i have no partner to join u guys....damn it....if got any other event can let single join join in pls let me know....i on standby mode.....

jasdude
29-12-2010, 12:46 AM

LIMITED slots left so any more couples interested ????

Swagelock
29-12-2010, 03:48 AM
can i come?..hee

Of cos can! They welcome all guys and gals but must be naked even as spectator...

jasdude
29-12-2010, 05:11 AM
Of cos can! They welcome all guys and gals but must be naked even as spectator...

yup ! yup ! yup ! any more single gals interested ???

throbwolf
29-12-2010, 12:08 PM
I'd like to thank colourblind and nobodyid for upping my rep. Hope u guys have a blast. Oh well. ((:

nobodyid
29-12-2010, 01:34 PM
No problem with that.. Just apple.. Just too bad that single guy are unable to join this wonderful event..

jasdude
30-12-2010, 09:15 AM

ACTUALLY targeted couples was 5 couples . Now 8 couples !

What the hack ! Anymore ? Anymore ? Its gonna be NEW YEARS EVE !

HotMlyCouple
30-12-2010, 09:09 PM
can me and my missus join?but not keen on swinging..just to hangout n watch u guys?

jasdude
31-12-2010, 01:16 AM
can me and my missus join?but not keen on swinging..just to hangout n watch u guys?

sorry bro , due to overwhelming response last minute . can only allow FULL SWINGERS ONLY

jasdude
31-12-2010, 01:36 AM
NEW YEAR EVE SWINGERS PARTY

We have 10+ couples already . MASS SWINGERS ORGY TIME ! :D To those couples who pm me after this message , i can only apologize for the non invite .

ADMITTANCE TO THE PARTY HAS CLOSED !

exhibitor
31-12-2010, 02:01 PM
can we come?

calex
31-12-2010, 02:30 PM
can we come?

due to space constrain, bro exhibtor ,i think chances are slim.

jasdude
03-01-2011, 09:27 AM
HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR TO ALL !

to all who were there.. it was a great bang to the year end...

Will leave jasdude to post the FR.. but im sure his ear is still ringing with the stereo effect.. haha

That kind of stereo effect is music that every guy will enjoy listening to ! louder the better ! :p

Will keep it short and sweet .

Big thanks for the apartment BRO Manfon ! just upz your points ! now you had power !

Big thanks for colourblindx duo for helping me organize the party

Big thanks for the newbies that joined . 8 couples all in all with a single gal . was a bit skeptical that the first time swingers will even come or participate . well a little liquor does the trick of easing tensions . all jumped immediate q for the showers and off went the shyness and the whole apartment smelt of the aroma of love making .

Finish up in a few hours and all left in time for the countdown and fireworks !

cplforswing
03-01-2011, 12:48 PM
HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR TO ALL !

That kind of stereo effect is music that every guy will enjoy listening to ! louder the better ! :p

Will keep it short and sweet .

Big thanks for the apartment BRO Manfon ! just upz your points ! now you had power !

Big thanks for the newbies that joined . 8 couples all in all with a single gal . was a bit skeptical that the first time swingers will even come or participate . well a little liquor does the trick of easing tensions . all jumped immediate q for the showers and off went the shyness and the whole apartment smelt of the aroma of love making .

Finish up in a few hours and all left in time for the countdown and fireworks !

Big big Thanks go back to BRO JUSTDUDE take over the organizer from haftway to make this party have happy ending!!!:)

cheerssss.... all bro and sister!!!

jasdude
03-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Big big Thanks go back to BRO JUSTDUDE take over the organizer from haftway to make this party have happy ending!!!:)

cheerssss.... all bro and sister!!!

cheers bro , next time in town else from swinging we can go drinks together at disco or pub also . FRIENDS !

cplforswing
03-01-2011, 10:15 PM
cheers bro , next time in town else from swinging we can go drinks together at disco or pub also . FRIENDS !

sure,,, just give me a ring... will drive 140km/hrs fly across the bride to meet you...:cool:

Fantasysez
03-01-2011, 11:09 PM

Big thanks for the apartment BRO Manfon !

Jasdude: Hmm .... am I thinking what you are thinking??!!! Mean lah you ... :rolleyes:

Manfon: Yeah ... thanks for your "hospitality" ... your apartment is nice, very nice ... very conducive.... I like! ;)

Colourblind2x: Thanks sweetheart & handsome! You guys were great hosts! Happy to meet & know you! :)