PDA

View Full Version : FB preference

armpitfetish
22-12-2010, 12:29 AM
I'm curious about different preference for FB.

I'm talking about extreme here.... considering that both types are horny, given a choice, do u want a FB who has a sultry face but her body like teko skinny type, small boobs and no butts or do you want a bah bah curvy figure Fb with slightly ugly look?

I got no choice, i got 2 FB, both are bui bui bah bah kind, big breast, curvy ass but their face only average type, not the sexy slutty type. I like slightly bah bah girls, but i enjoy the slutty face more!

Are you willing to sacrifices the body for the face?

Ah Ber
22-12-2010, 12:34 AM
As long as the face ish okiez, not too buang. Recgonise the fact that both are seeking for fun, both free to meet at the correct time when both are horny... then we are 'good to go'

itguide
22-12-2010, 12:36 AM
Same same... skinny, AAA all okay so long as not sticky and understand there is no tomorrow and no strings attached.

jasdude
22-12-2010, 02:58 AM
it takes two hands to clap . chemistry is very important . mutual giving and receiving of pleasures from each other . so whether the gal is fat or thin , face average or slutty . as long she know what she is doing , i am fine with it !

fukbuddy
22-12-2010, 03:04 AM
Definatly no fat chicks for me.

Not only must they have a reasonable figure, they mustn't be ugly as well.

Not that i hiam but i know myself, confirm cun come if ugly face or fat. Sorry, but that is just me.

Slight ba ba accepable, but face must be pretty.

So far, all my fb all like that one. Who says cun find?

Even the prettiest of gals still need a man, remember that!

BiRd13
22-12-2010, 09:08 AM
I agreed with bro jasdude.. It takes 2 hands to clap.. Chemistry in between is important in order to receive the best pleassue =)

Ppl dun hiam me le... So wont hiam others ba =X

As for big breast, I don't really go for it... I think more or less is the feeling and comfortability between both... Lucky for me that out of my 3 FB, all are quite good looking, and curvy... Only 1 (Pearlyn) are of bigger breast... The other 2 are of smaller, but have big buttock, slim and pretty face...

naturegreen
22-12-2010, 09:22 AM
So far I am a lucky man and managed to get FBs with devilish bods and angelic faces. :D

BigBoy2
22-12-2010, 09:37 AM
So far I am a lucky man and managed to get FBs with devilish bods and angelic faces. :D

Wish that I am lucky just like you.......

naturegreen
22-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Will you prefer this (http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs239.snc3/22631_100636939969883_100000707323200_16400_203384 4_n.jpg) or that (http://208.116.9.205/10/content/513/1.jpg)?

rob_onny
22-12-2010, 10:55 AM
I don't have any fb & not as lucky as the bros w/fbs here...
So, i guess a real lady w/acceptable face & figures (w/no string attached)...
plus natural buns & abalone is my preference... ;)

BiRd13
22-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Bro naturegreen, of course choose the 'this' =D

alanthedevil
22-12-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm curious about different preference for FB.

I'm talking about extreme here.... considering that both types are horny, given a choice, do u want a FB who has a sultry face but her body like teko skinny type, small boobs and no butts or do you want a bah bah curvy figure Fb with slightly ugly look?

I got no choice, i got 2 FB, both are bui bui bah bah kind, big breast, curvy ass but their face only average type, not the sexy slutty type. I like slightly bah bah girls, but i enjoy the slutty face more!

Are you willing to sacrifices the body for the face?

since she is just a fb, i will choose body instead of face. assuming she make use of her body well when it comes to the bedding skills. afterall, i'm not bringing her out as a gf...

Cocky
22-12-2010, 08:27 PM
I don't have any FB, so to all the samsters out there if you have a FB or FBs please be contented. Of cos there are guys with better looking and pretty and good figure FB but there are also guys with no FB at all. So, those who have FB please be contented with what you have.

unsung80
22-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Will you prefer this (http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs239.snc3/22631_100636939969883_100000707323200_16400_203384 4_n.jpg) or that (http://208.116.9.205/10/content/513/1.jpg)?
I would prefer "This" for sure!

sun814
22-12-2010, 09:35 PM
I would prefer "This" for sure!

scarly turnover is a LB. :eek:

cheongsterjon
22-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Not too sure but smoking areas outside shopping centres where smoker salesgirls smoke by themselves during quick breaks are the easiest place to chat girls/ladies up and find potential fbs...got 2 previously through this modus operandi...any similar experiences....-_-

pro.d.igy
22-12-2010, 11:33 PM
I don't have one FB at all :o

But if I were to have one, 2 things matters.

Chemistry and skill. (and I mean bedroom skills :D )

BiRd13
23-12-2010, 09:38 AM
Not too sure but smoking areas outside shopping centres where smoker salesgirls smoke by themselves during quick breaks are the easiest place to chat girls/ladies up and find potential fbs...got 2 previously through this modus operandi...any similar experiences....-_-

Not sure... Never cheong before... =D Maybe bros can try out, and share with us the experience?

prometheus
23-12-2010, 10:32 AM
i've been lucky to have different types of FBs.

first FB: just about to enter NS, just ended relationship with gf. had a party over at my place and about three of us (2 guys 1 girl) slept in my bedroom. she was indonesian - super slim, height 1.75m, C boobs, face 6. we laid in bed together while my guy friend sleep on the floor. i casually put my arm across her chest. she smiled and pecked me on the cheek. i fondled her tits and soon we were petting. we fucked half dressed - shorts pulled down halfway and shirt pulled up. we were FBs for my first year of NS until I found another gf. she is a dance instructor now.

second FB: at uni overseas, a mutual friend introduced me to another sporean girl - J - who was at uni in another city. face 7, height 1.65, boobs C, a bit bah bah but more volumptuous than plump. i invited her over to my uni for the weekend. at night i gave her my bed and laid on the floor like a true gentleman. she told me (i swear this is true): "i feel bad that you have to sleep on the floor. why don't you come up?". at first i said it was 'ok', but when she repeated it, i jumped up to lie beside her. we chatted for some time and then i kissed her forehead. she sighed, and snuggled up to me. she was a great fuck. she would suck my balls and ass rim me without me asking. we were FB for 2 years. she is a teacher with 2 kids now.

third FB: J returned to spore when i was in my third year. by this time i had gotten close to a malaysian chinese girl. this wasn't strictly a FB since she expected more. height 1.70, boobs A, face 6.5. memorable experience - was in her house when her parents called from m'sia. she was chatting with her mom when i began fingering her. she pushed my hand away at first but gave up when i persisted. quite a turn on to see her struggle to keep calm as she got wetter and wetter and her breathing got heavier. there was mild panic in her eyes when i pulled down her shorts and took out my cock. i entered her slowly as she gasped to her mom about the type of groceries she was buying and the cost of vegetables in the UK. after a few thrusts she had to hang up. she is practicing law in m'sia, 2 kids.

fourth FB: at work, a junior associate. face 6, height 1.65m, boobs A. we got close because i was (am) the coolest guy in the department. one day while she was at a meeting i SMSed her "how's the meeting". "boring...daydreaming now" she replied. "about what?" i texted back. "you" she replied. her next SMS was "i wish i didn't say that...so pai seh. never going to face you again". i asked her to come to my office after the meeting. when she did we chatted and laughed but as she was about to leave i got up and hugged her from behind. she leaned back and sighed. i groped her tits and pushed my hand up her skirt. there was no resistance. it ended up with a BJ - my trousers to my ankles and she on her knees bobbing her head up and down my dick. she wasn't very good but what the hay. we screwed in my office, in the photocopy room, and in the conference room. we never went out together even though she wanted me to have drinks with her friends - brrrrr. she is leaving for another firm soon but i'm not perturbed since she isn't a great screw.