PDA

View Full Version : Remote-controlled vibrator?

cubeslover
21-12-2010, 01:58 PM
After getting some recomendations from bros here, we went searching for 1 for my gf. Reposted this here from my other thread as i want more to share on their experiences.

We went to a few shops selling sex-toys and finally found 1 that is reasonably priced. We opened the box on the spot, fitted the battery in and turned it on. My gf loved the vibrating strenght of it, just that the vibrations were kind of audible when u activate them in a quiet place. I found them too boring looking. Just a box with a wire that connects to the egg shaped vibrator and a all too plain remote control that has 2 modes. All plasticky. I wasnt too convinced and asked the guy at the counter if she could put it on and try. The shop was empty and we were the only customers there. The china guy was very nice and allowed her to try. I doubt these toys can be tried right? Obvious hygiene reasons. Probably he knew we would buy.

She looked around and made sure no one was watching and she sliped the egg shaped vibrator under her skirt and i helped positioned it right on top of her clitoris cos i knew where she will be most sensitive. The china guy watched on and im sure he got turned on watching her facial expressions when he activated the vibrator. She started to feel it work on her clitoris. She squirmed and squeezed her legs tight to get more sensations. I reached under her skirt from the back and felt the vibrations as i outlined her pussy lips gently. She let out a moan as she grabbed my hand and tried her best to keep her composure.

I told the guy to 'deng yi xia, ji xu kai zhe' leaving it on for a while more, as she grabbed my hand harder and begged him to turn it off. The china guy smiled at me and i smiled back and i have the same intention and wanted to see how far the vibrator can bring her to. He increased the speed to HIGH mode! She closed her eyes and spreaded her legs apart to reduce the sensation as she started to moan audibly biting her lips. I held her close and squeezed her boobs thru her singlet slightly and slowly she started to jerk her hips and she looked at me with her flushed cheeks so sluttily and told me she need me to fuck her badly. She rubbed my cock and begged me to buy it and leave quickly.

The salesguy looked at us and was stucked for words and i took out my card and made payment. I took over the remote and kept it in my pocket while my gf slipped the receiving module on her gstring waist-band and we left the shop in a hurry to our car for a quick hump. Thinking back, i should have done her there at the back of the shop and maybe she could service the helpful china guy as well. But hopefully there was no cameras in that shop. haha

That was only our 1st encounter with that remote vibrator. Wait till you hear what happened when she wore it to work! :D

Anyone else here has tried using the remote vib before? Pls share your experiences here.

Civicsir1
21-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Where is that shop bro?

vincent2982
21-12-2010, 02:14 PM
After getting some recomendations from bros here, we went searching for 1 for my gf. Reposted this here from my other thread as i want more to share on their experiences.

We went to a few shops selling sex-toys and finally found 1 that is reasonably priced. We opened the box on the spot, fitted the battery in and turned it on. My gf loved the vibrating strenght of it, just that the vibrations were kind of audible when u activate them in a quiet place. I found them too boring looking. Just a box with a wire that connects to the egg shaped vibrator and a all too plain remote control that has 2 modes. All plasticky. I wasnt too convinced and asked the guy at the counter if she could put it on and try. The shop was empty and we were the only customers there. The china guy was very nice and allowed her to try. I doubt these toys can be tried right? Obvious hygiene reasons. Probably he knew we would buy.

She looked around and made sure no one was watching and she sliped the egg shaped vibrator under her skirt and i helped positioned it right on top of her clitoris cos i knew where she will be most sensitive. The china guy watched on and im sure he got turned on watching her facial expressions when he activated the vibrator. She started to feel it work on her clitoris. She squirmed and squeezed her legs tight to get more sensations. I reached under her skirt from the back and felt the vibrations as i outlined her pussy lips gently. She let out a moan as she grabbed my hand and tried her best to keep her composure.

I told the guy to 'deng yi xia, ji xu kai zhe' leaving it on for a while more, as she grabbed my hand harder and begged him to turn it off. The china guy smiled at me and i smiled back and i have the same intention and wanted to see how far the vibrator can bring her to. He increased the speed to HIGH mode! She closed her eyes and spreaded her legs apart to reduce the sensation as she started to moan audibly biting her lips. I held her close and squeezed her boobs thru her singlet slightly and slowly she started to jerk her hips and she looked at me with her flushed cheeks so sluttily and told me she need me to fuck her badly. She rubbed my cock and begged me to buy it and leave quickly.

The salesguy looked at us and was stucked for words and i took out my card and made payment. I took over the remote and kept it in my pocket while my gf slipped the receiving module on her gstring waist-band and we left the shop in a hurry to our car for a quick hump. Thinking back, i should have done her there at the back of the shop and maybe she could service the helpful china guy as well. But hopefully there was no cameras in that shop. haha

That was only our 1st encounter with that remote vibrator. Wait till you hear what happened when she wore it to work! :D

Anyone else here has tried using the remote vib before? Pls share your experiences here.

I more intrested to noe where is the shop now :D

halcyon77
21-12-2010, 02:27 PM
TS, please advise on said shop. would like to get one for my gf too. hehehe

Guyfawks23
21-12-2010, 02:32 PM
Hey TS can you pm me the shop location and price of the vibrator? My wife and I are venturing into more of this adventures after I showed her SBF. Thanks in advance.

waiwaiz
21-12-2010, 07:02 PM
funny...why ask abt d shop........u all interested in d china guy???

naturegreen
21-12-2010, 07:10 PM
funny...why ask abt d shop........u all interested in d china guy???

Haha this is funny! Anyway if try liao don't want buy how? Or scarli many people try before already... then TS bought it. :p

waiwaiz
21-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Haha this is funny! Anyway if try liao don't want buy how? Or scarli many people try before already... then TS bought it. :p

haha.now i know why they want shop location...........wanna try free.haha:p

hotdeal4you
21-12-2010, 07:37 PM
It is not right for such shops to allow their customers to try their products. Hygiene issues. If they can let you try, they would most probably allowed other customers to try. And I am sure not every customer will buy it after trying.

cubeslover
21-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Agreed on the hygiene thingy. Guessed the salesman knew we were serious buyers as we browsed for quite a while. He didnt allowed us to try at 1st. But after my gf used her sweet talk and some down-blouse, he "offered" to teach her how to use it.

I wont disclose the shop name for avoidance of advertising purposes. For those interested to get 1, can google "remote vibrator sg" and answers are there. Quite easy to find but not cheap though. Currently eyeing another new model called cry baby. What a nice name. Very expensive. Maybe buy for her valentine day present.

naturegreen
21-12-2010, 11:17 PM
Agreed on the hygiene thingy. Guessed the salesman knew we were serious buyers as we browsed for quite a while. He didnt allowed us to try at 1st. But after my gf used her sweet talk and some down-blouse, he "offered" to teach her how to use it.

I think he was turned on by your girlfriend and wanted to see her in action. Given me, I don't mind letting her try too. :p

jplover
21-12-2010, 11:33 PM
RC vibrators is good for outdoor fun, especially when it's meant as foreplay leading up to some serious fun.. However, it's not exactly that cheap as prices are around $80 - $100 each

cubeslover
22-12-2010, 01:02 AM
RC vibrators is good for outdoor fun, especially when it's meant as foreplay leading up to some serious fun.. However, it's not exactly that cheap as prices are around $80 - $100 each

thats the price for basic models. Some nicer with more speed selection can go up to $200.

Seriously its a lot of fun for foreplay. Makes my gf damn desperate and super wet and horny

Vespernova
22-12-2010, 02:30 AM
interesting , may I know where is the shop ? thanks

mastermindx
26-11-2012, 11:54 PM
What happened when she wore it to work?

I want to hear part 2 of the story! :)

ah rat
27-11-2012, 07:52 AM
Seriously its a lot of fun for foreplay. Makes my gf damn desperate and super wet and horny

Any pixs to share she super wet :p