PDA

View Full Version : Looking for camera-woman to film a mixed cpl f_cking!

Jeezle04
20-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Ladies only pls

looking for any females who wanna watch me n my girl fucking and help us film it. We're kinky. not required to join but can make out wid gf if want to by all means :D There will be BOOZE!!!

Both of us are 29yrs old

Hope to hear from like-minded kinky women. PM me pls!

linda
21-12-2010, 11:07 PM
i would like, but did i get any salary?

jasdude
22-12-2010, 03:19 AM
i would like, but did i get any salary?

well , whether you are a girl or a guy is yet to be know . from your posts . guess you need some cash . so what can you offer and what you are expecting ? for a start , i should suggest you intro yourself first .

ColourBlindx2
22-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Ladies only pls

looking for any females who wanna watch me n my girl fucking and help us film it. We're kinky. not required to join but can make out wid gf if want to by all means :D There will be BOOZE!!!

Both of us are 29yrs old

Hope to hear from like-minded kinky women. PM me pls!

We'd love to help you "capture the moment" .... only on one condition, after you are done, can you do the same for us???

ColourblindF

linda
22-12-2010, 02:38 PM
well , whether you are a girl or a guy is yet to be know . from your posts . guess you need some cash . so what can you offer and what you are expecting ? for a start , i should suggest you intro yourself first .

yes. see my down here.

ColourBlindx2
22-12-2010, 07:32 PM
yes. see my down here.

Linda,

How to see ure 'down there' without a picture???

:p

daonterop
23-12-2010, 07:26 PM
I like Linda LOL.

See my down there is classic. LOL.

Oops sorry Linda huney, you ain't gettin no money from me for making me laugh darlin.

:D