PDA

View Full Version : ♀ 27yo / cHineSe / Moon → ONLY Available 2 WeeKs foR BustY E - Cupper SavouRings ♂

Blue.Berry
20-12-2010, 12:03 AM
♀ 27yo / cHineSe / Moon → ONLY Available 2 WeeKs foR BustY E - Cupper SavouRings ♂

Moon is only available for 2 weeks til end of this month, won't elaborate too much, what i can say is her blowjob is really something superb and a must try! I always nostalgia everynight on her blowing me ever since. Her breasts fuck is almost outta this world, for big boobies lovers, Moon is never to be missed actually, every cents is just worth it.

Name ♀ Moon ♂
Age ♀ 27 ♂
Race ♀ 100% Pure Local Chinese ♂
Looks ♀ 7/10 ♂
Figure ♀ 1.65cm / 65 - 70kg (Estimation) / 40E Cup ♂
Frenching ♀ She loves it. ♂
Breasts Fuck ♀ Out of THIS World! ♂

DON'Ts ♀ RAW / Anal / CIM / CoF ♂

** Kindly respect on her DON'Ts, i'm pretty sure Moon will blow the hell out of you!. **

Damage ♀ $150 / 1 / 1 ♂

My apologies for no pictures, as she's quite particular about it. But brothers do trust me about her boobies, 100% E Cupper!

Brothers that are interested with Moon, kindly SMS me @ 91961344 and leave down your nick.

Blue.Berry
20-12-2010, 12:37 AM
Slight error on info stats, Moon is 1.67m, with 42E Cup!!
And No frenching, unless Chemistry kicks in. My apologies.:cool:

Blue.Berry
20-12-2010, 10:11 AM
Greetings brothers! First blood still fresh and not yet taken, don't miss those pair of savouring SMS mouth watering boobies! :cool:

Blue.Berry
20-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Thanks bro for the kind support, first blood taken! Limited slots left for the night, be fast! Thanks. :cool:

King_Kingsley
20-12-2010, 04:37 PM
FR as requested..

was feeling horny so take a look around hoping to have some good find...chance upon this thread and decided to give moon a try...pm TS and arrange for a session...am not going to write a long composition so shall just settle for a simple one :)

name : moon
race : local chinese
look : 7/10 (pleasant looking, above average from my POV)
boobs : definitely E or bigger (slurps!)
bbbj : 9/10 (splendid! wasted no cim)
frenching : nope
fj : responsive and gets wet real fast (nice!)
damage : 150/1/1 + tips
rtf : sure (hopefully i can squeeze time out before she leaves the scene)

don't miss her! :D

Blue.Berry
20-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Few slots left on her first day! Do catch her fast! Thanks. :cool:

Lusty Moon
20-12-2010, 09:06 PM
thks blue berry :D

tml will start from 2pm onwards.

thks to one of the bro whom i met today for the bak gua too =)

Blue.Berry
21-12-2010, 10:27 AM
thks blue berry :D

tml will start from 2pm onwards.

thks to one of the bro whom i met today for the bak gua too =)

No prob sister. Interested brothers can start to SMS me for Moon! Thanks. :cool:

Blue.Berry
21-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Be fast to savouring this pair of heavy jugs!! :cool:

Blue.Berry
21-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Last two slots for the night with Moon! Be fast brothers! Not to miss the pair of E knockers! :cool:

TangSeng
21-12-2010, 07:17 PM
got pix???

Blue.Berry
22-12-2010, 05:19 AM
got pix???

Sorry bro, requested by Moon, for discreet purposes.:cool:

tehO
22-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Was feeling very horny today, as last night overheard my neighbour making out in their unit and the woman moan until the whole floor knows, Buay Tahan liaoz..

Managed to contact moon from blueberry, arrange for an appointment at KS 81. Was feeling anxious on how she looks like.

Reached KS 81, settle down and wait for her call. 15 mins later she arrived. First look, quite pretty (maybe my room was dark) wearing all black with nothing to reveal. Sit with her on the bed and tcss for a while, me keep looking at her face, indeed her face is pretty.

Action starts, She proceed with a catbath, wow!! Tongue is really flexible which movements are very professional. Started with the big head, proceed southwards to the nipple slowly licking her way down to my balls and finally to my shaft. Very hardworking and seems like she really enjoying her bj. Me just close my eyes and relax.

Once my small head had erected, I turn over and become the passive one. I starts licking her awesome E cup tits!! 50 cents auerora with big nipples, then I inserted my electronic fingers to her wet pussy. She is damn wet man!! Her floodgates has opened and she is on top of her lungs… Moaning like no tomorrow, really nicam stereo sound better than my home TV!! She keep foundling her tits while I was busy playing with her wet pussy. Put on a CD and start pumping her, the sound even gets louder. Finally with less then 20 thrust, I surrender and cum.

Here are my stats:
Looks: 7/10 (Another gorgeous babe if she is slimmer)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Very hardworking and eager to please)
CIM: Straightly no
Boobs: E cup (big and natural)
Body: 6/10 (Big bone)
Altitude: 9/10
Damage: $150

Blue.Berry
22-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Was feeling very horny today, as last night overheard my neighbour making out in their unit and the woman moan until the whole floor knows, Buay Tahan liaoz..

Managed to contact moon from blueberry, arrange for an appointment at KS 81. Was feeling anxious on how she looks like.

Reached KS 81, settle down and wait for her call. 15 mins later she arrived. First look, quite pretty (maybe my room was dark) wearing all black with nothing to reveal. Sit with her on the bed and tcss for a while, me keep looking at her face, indeed her face is pretty.

Action starts, She proceed with a catbath, wow!! Tongue is really flexible which movements are very professional. Started with the big head, proceed southwards to the nipple slowly licking her way down to my balls and finally to my shaft. Very hardworking and seems like she really enjoying her bj. Me just close my eyes and relax.

Once my small head had erected, I turn over and become the passive one. I starts licking her awesome E cup tits!! 50 cents auerora with big nipples, then I inserted my electronic fingers to her wet pussy. She is damn wet man!! Her floodgates has opened and she is on top of her lungs… Moaning like no tomorrow, really nicam stereo sound better than my home TV!! She keep foundling her tits while I was busy playing with her wet pussy. Put on a CD and start pumping her, the sound even gets louder. Finally with less then 20 thrust, I surrender and cum.

Here are my stats:
Looks: 7/10 (Another gorgeous babe if she is slimmer)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Very hardworking and eager to please)
CIM: Straightly no
Boobs: E cup (big and natural)
Body: 6/10 (Big bone)
Altitude: 9/10
Damage: $150

Brother should stay longer abit to enjoy her E cup boobs! Until now I'm unable to forget the scene! Thanks and appreciate brother's review, do glad that you enjoy the session! :cool:

Blue.Berry
22-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Last two slots for the night! Be fast brothers! :cool:

Blue.Berry
23-12-2010, 05:37 AM
FR as requested..

was feeling horny so take a look around hoping to have some good find...chance upon this thread and decided to give moon a try...pm TS and arrange for a session...am not going to write a long composition so shall just settle for a simple one :)

name : moon
race : local chinese
look : 7/10 (pleasant looking, above average from my POV)
boobs : definitely E or bigger (slurps!)
bbbj : 9/10 (splendid! wasted no cim)
frenching : nope
fj : responsive and gets wet real fast (nice!)
damage : 150/1/1 + tips
rtf : sure (hopefully i can squeeze time out before she leaves the scene)

don't miss her! :D

Thanks brother for the review, and glad that you do enjoy the session. :cool:

Blue.Berry
23-12-2010, 11:38 AM
♀ 27yo / cHineSe / Moon → ONLY Available 2 WeeKs foR BustY E - Cupper SavouRings ♂

Moon is only available for 2 weeks til end of this month, won't elaborate too much, what i can say is her blowjob is really something superb and a must try! I always nostalgia everynight on her blowing me ever since. Her breasts fuck is almost outta this world, for big boobies lovers, Moon is never to be missed actually, every cents is just worth it.

Name ♀ Moon ♂
Age ♀ 27 ♂
Looks ♀ 7/10 ♂

** Kindly respect on her DON'Ts, i'm pretty sure Moon will blow the hell out of you!. **

Damage ♀ $150 / 1 / 1 ♂

My apologies for no pictures, as she's quite particular about it. But brothers do trust me about her boobies, 100% E Cupper!

Brothers that are interested with Moon, kindly SMS me @ 91961344 and leave down your nick.

Blue.Berry
23-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Last slot at about 8pm, be fast to catch her gigantic knockers! :cool:

Blue.Berry
24-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Greetings brothers! Be fast to grab this pair of huge knockers during this Christmas season! Thanks. :cool:

Blue.Berry
24-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Thanks to all brothers warmest support, looks like there're alot of busty lovers around! Last few slots on the eve! Be fast! :cool:

Blue.Berry
27-12-2010, 12:45 PM
My apologies for the weekend that I'm not around, as I'm on a Christmas leisure trip, anyway I'm back.

Interested brothers on this E cupper babe, please SMS me at 91961344 for more details and bookings. Thanks. :cool:

Blue.Berry
28-12-2010, 06:00 AM
Last 3 days before Moon quit. Interested brothers may wish to SMS me fast for her bookings! Thanks. :cool:

Blue.Berry
28-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Next Available slot would be at 3pm! Thanks. :cool:

Blue.Berry
29-12-2010, 05:27 AM
Last two days for Moon!! Be fast, thanks. :cool:

Blue.Berry
29-12-2010, 12:08 PM
Last two days for Moon!! Be fast, thanks. :cool:

Blue.Berry
29-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Last few slots for Moon! Be fast brothers! Thanks. :cool:

Blue.Berry
30-12-2010, 05:03 AM

Name ♀ Moon ♂
Age ♀ 27 ♂
Looks ♀ 7/10 ♂

Damage ♀ $150 / 1 / 1 ♂

Blue.Berry
30-12-2010, 03:37 PM
Last 2 days to go. Do catch her fast!:cool:

Blue.Berry
30-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Bump for the night!