PDA

View Full Version : Casa Marina - A Satisfying Experience

lonesomegeorge
19-12-2010, 02:44 AM
Hi bros

Went in search of Milan today after reading this awesome forum, but stumbled upon Casa Marina in the same level. Nice ambience. Jasmine, Malaysian Chinese girl, made the visit a most satisfying one.

Massage: Ok. Nothing great.
Vital Statistics: Superb. Ample boobs, nice figure, pleasant personality - nice smile, not chatty.
BJ: Fantastic.
Missionary: Very good.
Backdoor Entry: Magnificent.

Overall Experience: 8/10. Definitely keen on returning.

Total damage: 55 + 100.

superman69
19-12-2010, 01:19 PM
bro,

Can share contact.
Thanks

Croxfifa
19-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Hi Bro,

Interested to try this place too. PM me ctc pls

Thanks!

Mankok
19-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Is this the same as the old Monte Carlo HC?

ralph82
20-12-2010, 12:03 AM
Hi Bro, can pm too? Thanks !

kananasai
20-12-2010, 01:29 AM
bro, able to share contacts and place? pm me! TKs!

warcock
20-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Hope you can share the location of this place with me. Thanks.

yen1978
07-02-2011, 11:24 AM
bro can give me the contact

alsonsch
07-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Bro can pm location thanks

Erick
07-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Tried to google casa marina but got no local results. Anyone got the contacts on this place and tried it out already ?

arsynyc
07-02-2011, 12:45 PM
Hey bro, can share the contact? Thanks

Frizzes
07-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Bro, can I have the contact. Thanks

neuman
07-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Hi bros

Went in search of Milan today after reading this awesome forum, but stumbled upon Casa Marina in the same level. Nice ambience. Jasmine, Malaysian Chinese girl, made the visit a most satisfying one.

Massage: Ok. Nothing great.
Vital Statistics: Superb. Ample boobs, nice figure, pleasant personality - nice smile, not chatty.
BJ: Fantastic.
Missionary: Very good.
Backdoor Entry: Magnificent.

Overall Experience: 8/10. Definitely keen on returning.

Total damage: 55 + 100.

Not only we bros interested in this joint, AV is now more
interested in what's going on.

Be careful.....

Tagger888
07-02-2011, 11:24 PM
yo, can share contact? thanks ya.

Dagger_Lee
07-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Where is this place?

uglyrabbit28
10-02-2011, 11:50 AM
Had been a regular there for the last 2 years. This place has already been raided twice... This HC had always been low profile... however, boss had started to get more girls in from those closed shops. Many girls from BHC are now there. That is the only place now who still looks safe.... now their blinds at the window has to be removed. HC did an improvised blind by putting towel... anyone who walk past can see the actions inside the room.

I believe the legendary big boobs ICE was caught during the raid. Enjoy while you guys still can.... I am very sure this place will be closed soon.

torrokey
10-02-2011, 01:44 PM
Your description below probably aim to hit the nail to the coffin.

Now you're telling everyone this place has extra services, they cover the glass door with towel and so on.

Are u a competitor ? By saying you're very sure that this place will be closed soon, is it because you've already alerted the av?

Had been a regular there for the last 2 years. This place has already been raided twice... This HC had always been low profile... however, boss had started to get more girls in from those closed shops. Many girls from BHC are now there. That is the only place now who still looks safe.... now their blinds at the window has to be removed. HC did an improvised blind by putting towel... anyone who walk past can see the actions inside the room.

I believe the legendary big boobs ICE was caught during the raid. Enjoy while you guys still can.... I am very sure this place will be closed soon.

torrokey
10-02-2011, 01:45 PM
btw, i just zapped u 3 pts

buzzcheong
10-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Enjoy while you guys still can.... I am very sure this place will be closed soon.I been there once, the girl will put towel to cover the window on the door. The lady boss told me very safe, but anti vice already know wat game they are playing. No surprise if they were raided.

uglyrabbit28
10-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Your description below probably aim to hit the nail to the coffin.

Now you're telling everyone this place has extra services, they cover the glass door with towel and so on.

Are u a competitor ? By saying you're very sure that this place will be closed soon, is it because you've already alerted the av?

yawn....

huh only 3 points ah?

ad_riche
11-02-2011, 07:55 AM
I am very sure this place will be closed soon.

Bro uglyrabbit28, you are really amazing. Yesterday i went by the place and saw anti vice went in!:eek: (Hope no bros caught pants down)
I quickly pretend i was on my way to carpark to pick my car, then more surprise for me, there are few more guys standby in the carpark. wow, i guess this place is as gd as gone liao.

lblittlebear
11-02-2011, 08:59 AM
seems like uglyrabbit28 is either a competitor or an angry customer. If not, how come he so sure it will be closed very soon? I think he probably alerted av before he posted here

Bro uglyrabbit28, you are really amazing. Yesterday i went by the place and saw anti vice went in!:eek: (Hope no bros caught pants down)
I quickly pretend i was on my way to carpark to pick my car, then more surprise for me, there are few more guys standby in the carpark. wow, i guess this place is as gd as gone liao.

patcool
11-02-2011, 09:46 PM
once the HC name appear in this forum... it will sure get raid... :mad:

uglyrabbit28
24-02-2011, 12:41 AM
I was only trying to be kind to warn brothers here.... for a HC to resorting using towels to cover the window, u expect me to still beat about the bush in revealing the HC name? Please be more rationale. High points brother somemore.... haiz....

sgturboz
24-02-2011, 12:51 AM
Not only we bros interested in this joint, AV is now more
interested in what's going on.

Be careful.....

lol.. place of attraction ma.. how would those freaks gives a miss.. :p