PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Option Spas

hepco
18-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Hi Bros,

I have beento BKK quite a number of times and i have visited several types of adult entertainment and been into Poseidon, Copacabana (since its so near each other) massage shops etc.....the only ones that i dont do is the street pick ups, i dunno what i would get.....

I started this thread so as to find out more about this thing called Option Spas, if anyone would know more about it, please enlighten us. i see lots of this option spas and they are quite the thing with the local thais, its quite pricey though. The thing is this, they charge a levy for the massage that is pretty non existent and they have several option, such as top off, bottom off and they all only do handjobs, the question is, when asked, they said they do not provide FJs, is this true or the norm? Or is it because i am a non thai?

I was just wondering, if they have full options such as top and bottom off, how come got no FJs and the girls there available for take-outs?

some of these places look damn classy while others look run down, i think you can find some information fom here if you read thai (i dont) names such as Fun house, The House, Fruity Spa Cutey Spa sure looks like they have fuck jobs here......anyone who knows, please do enlighten, maybe we can all have a new avenue for release the next time i go. Cheers!!

norice
18-12-2010, 12:02 PM
hepco,

Don't be lazy, read all the posts in Massage Parlours in Bangkok Forum regarding Kapoo Massage!

hepco
18-12-2010, 03:16 PM
hepco,

Don't be lazy, read all the posts in Massage Parlours in Bangkok Forum regarding Kapoo Massage!

Hi bro norice,

Thanks for the heads up, i did not know it as kapoo massae, but after the search, i found that there was still not much information. there seems to be some differences in the 18 posts with kapoo massage, one said it had a fJ while the other said it was a massage with only hj, can you enlighten us on the standards or is there someting i can read n not bother senior samsters like you?

TIA

khunsanook
18-12-2010, 05:11 PM
I have been away from this forum for a long time. So I will help this time.

Kapoo massage is strictly HJ and some rub rub, called "body to body" action. But some feel it is more expensive in relation to other massages as some girls are students, pretties, models or MCs etc. But it is the way to get the more sophisticated Bangkokian city girls, compared to soapy massage where the girls are mostly from upcountry.

By right, there is no BJ and FJ. Almost all the joints or gals provide no condoms as such services are not expected or encouraged by the joint.

But there is always the personal factor, which is very hard to explain. Like, when it happens it happens. But usually, if you want more, you need invest some effort to "sian" or "jeep" the gal and then still it happen after the 2nd or more subsequent sessions.

Put it this way, my quickest FJ was first session (at Ayumi) but I did not pay her for the FJ as it was not "official". It just happened. I think she shiok, that's why. But I also kept a CD with me just in case. The longest serious "Jeep" I made toward a Kapoo gal was almost 4 months before I screwed her on my bed. She was tough and a lot of time & $$$ investment but worth it. Met her 1 time at a Kapoo joint, did not buy any options but tipped her nevertheless the equivalent of the option money in a serious highly calculated move, got her phone number and the rest they say is history.

My current project, I found a place with very young gals, on my first session, I selected a 18 year old student, did just the top option. On my 2nd session, I did the full top and bottom option and my dick was rubbing her savoring hole. But I promised her no penetration. I am waiting to see what will happen on the 3rd session. All the while, of course you need to get their phone number and sian them mercilessly. She already agreed to go to Singapore with me for X'mas, a sure way to get fucked by me. But...guess we both forgot this point, she is still "underage" to renew her passport by herself. Guess I gotta execute while in Thailand.

norice
18-12-2010, 05:16 PM
hepco,

Yes, Kapoo Massage is mainly handjob only but certain places, they will allow BJs and boom boom. BJs cost 1,000B and Boom Boom cost extra 1,500B! My favority Kapoo Massage place is called CCK Massage! Do a website search and you'll find them, also favorite girls are Fai and Mind, #21 and #6!

khunsanook
18-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Yo Bro Norice,

How is life? I was outside Claudia last night around midnight looking at the Life condo and wondering....

Cheers,

hepco
18-12-2010, 10:09 PM
thanks so much, i really appreciate it lots, especially the information provided by Khun Sanuk. Actually, i have been BKK for some time and i heard about this from frens, kapoo massage, well, they call it option massage, none of them are thais, mostly Americans and Western jocks. I am singaporean and go to BKK almost 13 - 15 times a year each time staying from 3 - 15 days at a go..... so when i heard about it, i was really intrigued and went to one, but they say no FJ so i was really surprised why people spend this kind of money......

thanks so much, now i know what its all about. i went to one called Fun house, another one at The House and found that the girls really vary from place to place and there was no quality control. some of the houses are quite nicely set up and there was one with pool and all, but the atmosphere wasnt too fantastic.........

So i guess the base line is the number of times we visit them and also repeats? The question begging to be answered is this

1 - why do people even go there in the first place, the amount of money spent isnt that worth it....
2 - Do the girls earn much even from this? Arent they tempted to just go all the way? What stops them from going all the way?

I guess if i were to bang them it means its the full option usually at 2199 and an additional amount which would range anywhere from 1500-2000 straight to the girl?

interesting, really interesting, thanks to the both of you, i tried to look for CCK Spa but then i guess its not on the web....

Cheers!!

norice
18-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Khunsanook,

Life @ Ratchada is a great place to live only if you're leasing the condo! Since too many problems due to poor construction workmanship! I hope after Claudia you were checking out HuayKwang night market. There are tons of attractive girls and sexy ladyboys caruising the streets. Just be careful of the ladyboys, some are very good looking with nice legs! I really enjoying my retirement life in Bangkok and whenever I get bored, I take a short side trip to Angeles City! AC is a great place to visit for a short duration but it can't beat Bangkok and Pattaya!

norice
18-12-2010, 10:22 PM
hepco,

CCK Spa's website address is www.cckspa.com

Also, lots of guys are interested in going to Kapoo Massage cause it's fairly cheap and some of the places have cute young girls. If you want their top off, getting BJs and Boom Boom, yes, it's expensive but you'll get a free handjob it you paid only for massages. I like CCK cause they provide excellent lotion massages! I've been to several Kapoo places but they can't beat CCK in regards to sabai massages!

Good Luck

norice
18-12-2010, 10:31 PM
hepco and khunsanook,

If you have time and horny, you should also visit Tharn Thong Spa! They have attractive girls to service you and excellent and clean spa to relax! Steam sauna, sauna, cold pool, hot whirl pool and small gym can release tension, improve circulation and increase sperm production! Lots of attractive girls, #66 is the best looking girl. Website address is
www.tharnthong.com

naemlo
18-12-2010, 11:03 PM
How is life? I was outside Claudia last night around midnight looking at the Life condo and wondering....

No wonder when I was in Claudia, I saw a guy kept staring at the apartment opposite. :rolleyes:

norice
19-12-2010, 12:30 AM
Khunsanook,

One bedroom condo @ life is 18,000 - 20,000 bhat. It all depends on the size and the floor. I'm paying 19,000B for 46 sq meter corner unit!

khunsanook
19-12-2010, 01:18 AM
Bro Norice,

Was at Tharn Thong earlier that day.:D
Always wonder if I should be staying at Life Huay Kwang like you, in the middle of all the action...:D. Good to know you are doing well.

Cheers!

khunsanook
19-12-2010, 01:23 AM
Bro Maemlo, you were at Claudia? I was there from 9.45pm to 11.30pm, sitting at the far corner. I am a friend of the band so I left when the first set band finished their set.

khunsanook
19-12-2010, 01:43 AM
Bro Hepco,

I once made some detailed comments some time back. Follow the link.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=10732&page=398

Many people go to Kapoo massage for different reasons and motivations. But generally a cheap & quick way to get release. But if add the options, there is where it will go into the grey area level with some full-course soapy places.

My married thai friend went to a place like 4-5 months ago and is till talking about this. "That place, the dek dek very young and allow 2 times...." And how was the damage? Around 600 baht. That was his value proposition: quick, discreet, young girls, allow 2 times, value. So you gotta decide if value/good for you or not. If not, stick with the normal soapy massage. Either way, enjoy!

norice
20-12-2010, 01:37 AM
Khunsanook

Yes, I patronize Kapoo Massage due to their excellent massage with fast release. It's cheap, cute girls and their lotion massage is sabai dee mak mak.

luck6
22-12-2010, 09:24 PM
kapoo massage strictly HJ only right ? no other services allowed am i right or wrong ?

just to check with you guys , www.cckspa.com and www.tharnthong.com are these kapoo massage ?

thks

luck6
22-12-2010, 09:26 PM
kapoo massage strictly HJ only right ? no other services allowed am i right or wrong ?

just to check with you guys , www.cckspa.com and www.tharnthong.com are these kapoo massage ?

thks

Jackboy
26-12-2010, 01:49 PM
For more info on Kapoos, click my signature..

cheonglah
02-01-2011, 07:29 PM
hepco and khunsanook,

If you have time and horny, you should also visit Tharn Thong Spa! They have attractive girls to service you and excellent and clean spa to relax! Steam sauna, sauna, cold pool, hot whirl pool and small gym can release tension, improve circulation and increase sperm production! Lots of attractive girls, #66 is the best looking girl. Website address is
www.tharnthong.com

Thanks for info. Will check it out in mid Jan :D They seem similar to those Jap style Teen Massage at Suk soi33 :)