PDA

View Full Version : getting a room?

loll88
18-12-2010, 01:08 AM
hey guys..heard tat sin hoe hotel along mountbatten is rather bad..but how bad isit?
can anyone explain??
thx..btw does anyone noe where i can gt a room without bein 18 or best dun nid ic..haha..thx..btw im 17

thx bros

jasdude
18-12-2010, 02:10 AM
two more weeks of pests in the forum .

loll88
18-12-2010, 02:35 AM
i mean seriously..more impt is where to gt a room without being 18?

mr_missile
18-12-2010, 07:41 AM
two more weeks of pests in the forum .

bro, endure. just 2 more weeks to go. :D

Frankiestine
18-12-2010, 08:33 AM
Haiz, kiddo if you not even of legal age to get a room then better dun even think about such thing...you ready to handle the situation if you get the gal pregnant?

sthuman
18-12-2010, 10:17 AM
if you are not of legal age to book a hotel, i suggest you ask your parents or your gf's parents to help.. or grandparents also can.

bonkudear
18-12-2010, 10:22 AM
I'm sure you will have no problems booking a study room in the library. Use your bus pass can liao. ;)

Johnston
18-12-2010, 10:26 AM
can anyone explain??
thx..btw does anyone noe where i can gt a room without bein 18 or best dun nid ic..haha..thx..btw im 17

thx bros

hey di, this is SINGAPORE where everything also need IC!!!!!

sell handphone
sign line
visit company
work applications
(a whole fuckton of other things)

if even such tiny thing like sell handphone also need IC then what you thk about getting a hotel room???? what if u ...

ah fuck it i cant complete the rant :D

CHIU IS NO RIKE SBF NOW? :o

samster8899
18-12-2010, 10:31 AM

sell handphone
sign line
visit company
work applications

if even such tiny thing like sell handphone also need IC then what you thk about getting a hotel room???? what if u ...

Well said Bro. upz u..

couple love sex
18-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Hmmm, normally below 18years old. Cannot use IC. The best way which most of the teenage did is. Do it public. Staircase, playground or just go those field or garden. But if possible, let us know where and when so we can go see see look look mah.:p

pricky77
18-12-2010, 11:19 AM
hey, I got a good suggestion. I book the room for you but with one condition. We want to watch how you perform, You know you still young so we can guide and demo. I gurantee you be the best.

sexmatrix03
18-12-2010, 12:11 PM
hey guys..heard tat sin hoe hotel along mountbatten is rather bad..but how bad isit?
can anyone explain??

thx bros

Now booking of room already requires 2 ICs, do you think u can get any room without one?

I suggest u take that money, treat everyone in ur family out for a movie, then u'll have ard 2 hrs for ur actions. ;)

lawrencex
18-12-2010, 12:27 PM
wait till parents go out dinner or ah ma go supermarket, go each other house lah!!!:D

Xgenre
18-12-2010, 12:42 PM
under 18 just go carrefour, buy a 4 man tent, go to the beach, pitch it up and do a quickie before the park rangers come. i think you can even apply for a permit to pitch your tent.

joopsg
18-12-2010, 12:55 PM
i think will be longer as the O levels student still on holiday!!!

NewMartin
18-12-2010, 01:14 PM

sell handphone
sign line
visit company
work applications

agreed lor..no IC i tink C liao hor..

alan0338
18-12-2010, 03:06 PM
boy, better dun play play hor, wait ur girl fren underage, then u kenna cane on backside very pain one hor :D :D

Lone_Wolf
18-12-2010, 03:19 PM
can anyone explain??

thx bros

Only 17 how to book a room?
Dun worry I can help..... I have a spare room in my flat which I am willing to let you use for free. ;)

But I should tell you first there is cctv installed in that room cos last time it was the kids playroom so need to monitor them whenever they are inside the room...... I promise I will not upload your session onto the internet. :p

Johnston
18-12-2010, 11:58 PM
to be h0nesty, i ever c b4 sec sch kid in uniform c0me out of budget hotels. . . Should be is can b0ok r0oM U UNDerage, but u give IC lah. . . Remember this is SG where everything nid Ic ^^

Audacity
19-12-2010, 01:00 AM
Its now common for 姐弟恋...perhaps TS boy boy can consider finding a 21yo gf and get her to bk the hotel rm for ya. :D

Xgenre
19-12-2010, 01:30 AM
perhaps TS boy boy can consider finding a 21yo gf and get her to bk the hotel rm for ya.

Can't anymore. how to? Nowadays check both ic.

ipwnyou
19-12-2010, 01:45 AM
So many ginnas /facepalmed

Frankiestine
19-12-2010, 10:00 AM
chalet is ur solution....
Teen fav place to hav sex...

I understand that those chalet along East Coast Park now offering 3 hours transit...

Audacity
19-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Can't anymore. how to? Nowadays check both ic.

There are still some pte hotels requiring only 1 ic for booking of hotel rm. If TS boy boy is eager for sex, can look for a local 21yo gf who can bk the hotel rm (unless there is a age requirement for the partner which i doubt so). If he's looking for a FL, then he can only look for those with rm included or those willing to do housecall lor.

Dying for sch holidays to end soon. :p

credit
19-12-2010, 03:22 PM
can anyone explain??

thx bros

Bro, how bad also need to take. No others choice. Who know one day this hotel also need 2 ic. Go staircase free. No need ic. :D

notti_boi
19-12-2010, 04:36 PM
Bro, how bad also need to take. No others choice. Who know one day this hotel also need 2 ic. Go staircase free. No need ic. :D

All teenagers using staircase.... pls remember to bring along yr camera phone! :D

小小不点.
19-12-2010, 08:19 PM
I understand that those chalet along East Coast Park now offering 3 hours transit...

great news !!! Thank you for your info !!!

naturegreen
20-12-2010, 03:42 PM
When I was your age back then, I used to go out with lots of girls but without getting a room. We have lots of fun, and then back to my room. Of course where I am staying. :rolleyes:

crashalot
11-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Hiya,

H81 seems to require ID and now visual of partner to make sure that she is SG girl. How does one get a room for a PRC?

Sorry but I do not do this very often ....

Thanks