PDA

View Full Version : for MILF lovers only

garythegreat
18-12-2010, 12:54 AM
hi everyone, just wanted to share some pics taken quite a few months back with a MILF i had the chance to bonk ... honestly face 3/10 only but body 7/10 and definitely a good fuck.. Hope you guys enjoy it. Will post more if response is good. I know MILFs aren't everybody's cup of tea.

hmm actually wanted to post a couple more pics, but just won't load. files too big?

Sammy, please consider for membership. Appreciate it.

garythegreat
18-12-2010, 12:55 AM
haha fk, can't even see how my own pics look here ... anyway you guys tell me what you think. Hope to hear the good word from sammy

ecco6
18-12-2010, 02:53 AM
bro, i believe u can take better pictures than that.....

silverturbo
20-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Yo more pic pls...

sammyboyfor
21-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Those images are out of focus and more than 2 years old. :eek:

hi everyone, just wanted to share some pics taken quite a few months back with a MILF i had the chance to bonk ... honestly face 3/10 only but body 7/10 and definitely a good fuck.. Hope you guys enjoy it. Will post more if response is good. I know MILFs aren't everybody's cup of tea.

hmm actually wanted to post a couple more pics, but just won't load. files too big?

Sammy, please consider for membership. Appreciate it.

garythegreat
21-12-2010, 06:22 PM
I have clearer and better pics , but in higher resolution . also with the same lady ... if you guys are interested . includes cum shots ;)

is someone wililng to help me shrink them?