PDA

View Full Version : 2hrs transit room

ah_cleo
18-12-2010, 12:46 AM
hi bros here, can i check with u guys some stuff. base on ur experience, chances of getting a room on a weekend for transit in the day high? i'm looking at h81 bencoolen or selegie. also another thing is that is booking available for transit rooms?

RealEstateGuy
18-12-2010, 01:28 AM
hi bros here, can i check with u guys some stuff. base on ur experience, chances of getting a room on a weekend for transit in the day high? i'm looking at h81 bencoolen or selegie. also another thing is that is booking available for transit rooms?

That's so low class.

jasdude
18-12-2010, 02:04 AM

call them la before you go !

Frankiestine
18-12-2010, 08:51 AM
Its not a matter of whether can get but whether you are willing to wait.

yangguo
18-12-2010, 09:16 AM
Weekends are usually the peak period but you can still get a room if you are patient enough to wait. I dont think they entertain any booking by phone for 2 hrs transit.

Bro TS relax lah, dont need to worry about this type of trivial issues. Take it easy and you will enjoy the bonking. Trust me.

Bronco
18-12-2010, 10:32 AM
That's so low class.

WTF if u r high class and big fxxk, u din bother to reply his post.. Tis show tat u r "NO" class at all..:mad:

BiRd13
18-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Actually for weekend wise, they sometimes don't even entertain full day booking... So don't say 2hrs transit...

Like bros said, unless you are patient and willing to wait upon 'walk in' =)