PDA

View Full Version : woman has been arrested after boarding a bus naked

jamestan
17-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Woman arrested for boarding bus in the buff

A MIDDLE-AGED woman has been arrested after boarding a bus naked - the latest in a string of such incidents.

The Chinese woman in her 50s turned up at a bus stop in Ubi wearing a black blouse and pair of black pants, Lianhe Wanbao reported.

She slowly stripped, putting her clothes into a large handbag she was carrying.

Several minutes later, the number 22 bus ferrying more than 20 passengers reportedly arrived at the bus stop next to Block 302 in Ubi Avenue 1.

The woman boarded it and made her way to the back.

The bus driver is said to have promptly stopped the bus, ordered the male passengers to the front and women to the back, where they could help shield the woman.

neverfade
17-12-2010, 02:58 PM
argh!! walao i live SUPER close to ubi but i didn't spot it?! and i board bus 22 almost everyday!!!! and yet i didn't see it. bleh. lol anw 50+ year old woman, actually may not be v hot to see lah hahaha

naturegreen
17-12-2010, 03:27 PM
How good if this can happen more often and if the women can be younger... :rolleyes:

Cocky
17-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Stressed? There are so many this type of cases happening. The naked MAC kopi buying guy and now naked woman taking bus.

blueface07
17-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Bus driver definately did the right and sensible thing. Kudos to him

naturegreen
17-12-2010, 03:40 PM
The bus driver is said to have promptly stopped the bus, ordered the male passengers to the front and women to the back, where they could help shield the woman.

Bus driver definately did the right and sensible thing. Kudos to him

Then after ordering the male passengers to the front and women to the back, he proceeded to the back with a tiko face with 2 hands clasped together and tells the rest, "我来了" with a big tiko grin :D

High till Dry
17-12-2010, 04:14 PM
think i saw her b4.

she is mentally ill...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
17-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Then after ordering the male passengers to the front and women to the back, he proceeded to the back with a tiko face with 2 hands clasped together and tells the rest, "我来了" with a big tiko grin :D

That's the spirit of this sex forum bro :D
Always relate everything to sex :p

xiaomidnightz
17-12-2010, 05:32 PM
wah! how come i nvr c sia.. haha.. i took 22 also..

bigmannow
17-12-2010, 05:38 PM
She mus have been inspired by the other naked ppl esp the clark quay couple....

warduckie1999
17-12-2010, 05:39 PM
Xiaomidnight..U can keep running

rawr8512
17-12-2010, 10:38 PM
auntie too hot in this weather alrd lar...sooner or later we will need to air con the whole island. or become a nudist colony.

Bangster
18-12-2010, 12:29 AM
maybe her Transit Link card is inside her cb...need to strip off everything then can scan

News said she is of "unsound mind"

Recently a lot of people also "unsound mind" status....bo cheng sah bo cheng kor, zao lai zao ker

SGDreamchaser
18-12-2010, 04:37 AM
wa lao 50 year old also got thing to see meh? everything like saggy only...

sissy
18-12-2010, 05:55 AM
It's the season to get naked. If I remember correctly, the first time was two years ago, a couple who are A* scholars walked around Holland Village naked. And it was in December. Recent one - guy walked into MacDonald naked to order food - also December and then this one. I think it got to do with the season. :D:D:D

AmericanExpress
18-12-2010, 08:42 AM
her nipples must be touching floor

HayHot
19-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Side effect of global warming ? :rolleyes: Weather getting hotter.. so people going green by wearing lesser. Reduce electricity comsumption by not having to turn on aircon or fan by wearing lesser for better ventilation. Government should actually ecourage it ! Reduce our carbon footprint. :D

geylangbonker
20-12-2010, 04:17 AM
It's the season to get naked. If I remember correctly, the first time was two years ago, a couple who are A* scholars walked around Holland Village naked. And it was in December. Recent one - guy walked into MacDonald naked to order food - also December and then this one. I think it got to do with the season. :D:D:D

Hm...I suppose this could be due to a black magic sabotage case, i dun think any one know anything about black magic or maoshan tricks as from today;s generation.
Only chinese bros will understand what im trying to imply.
There has been cases in the world whereby humans do abnormal and unatural things that a normal person will not expect he/she will resort to such things until caught red-handed or waken up to each own sense.
BEHIND all these abnormal activities is link to black magic being imposed or 茅山
which they are being imposed on.
Bros who are born in the 70s, 60s, will understand if u have broad knowledge of beliefs of the supertitious of the third kind.....
:confused:

seesaw
20-12-2010, 08:29 AM
her nipples must be touching floor

Hahahahaha , bro you very funny but I like it :D

t33kid
20-12-2010, 11:53 AM
she need some one to watch her naked body again before it is gone??

jacky43
20-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Hm...I suppose this could be due to a black magic sabotage case, i dun think any one know anything about black magic or maoshan tricks as from today;s generation.
Only chinese bros will understand what im trying to imply.
There has been cases in the world whereby humans do abnormal and unatural things that a normal person will not expect he/she will resort to such things until caught red-handed or waken up to each own sense.
BEHIND all these abnormal activities is link to black magic being imposed or 茅山
which they are being imposed on.
Bros who are born in the 70s, 60s, will understand if u have broad knowledge of beliefs of the supertitious of the third kind.....
:confused:

Yes! I came from the 70s, there was such beliefs. That period where we have not built the 1m flats yet, many forest and 5footer houses etc.

We were told of Thai black magic prick needles onto a toy, the victim can lost his/ her minds sometimes go naked outdoor. This gen is known as mental problem, medicine can control the swings.

Angelsonline
20-12-2010, 04:18 PM
She mus have been inspired by the other naked ppl esp the clark quay couple....

Bro, Clark Quay couple? I think you meant Holland Village couple.

Angelsonline
20-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Bro geylangbonker, indeed, it is common in the 60s and 70s to hear of such black sorcery. It is said that many men and women who can't get the one they love will take to it as well, using the dark powers to gain the person. But it is also common knowledge as well that such people will die a terrible death too.

geylangbonker
21-12-2010, 03:17 AM
Yes! I came from the 70s, there was such beliefs. That period where we have not built the 1m flats yet, many forest and 5footer houses etc.

We were told of Thai black magic prick needles onto a toy, the victim can lost his/ her minds sometimes go naked outdoor. This gen is known as mental problem, medicine can control the swings.

It's either some ppl who are singaporeans are either mentally ill or struck by "maoshan or sorcery tricks".Medical or scientific research cannot prove this kind of beliefs but in life there are such things.
Bros who are born in late 80s or early 90s dunno much about what im talking coz your generation are not widely exposed to history in life of faces and death.
In some asian countries ,black sorcery still exists that can be used to earn big profits for illegal underground business.
If popular Hk actor "lam chingying" still alive , i presume he will able to resolve this sillyporean woman issues.

http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/gallery.asp?pid=75&fid=595&type=1&id=2298#pic
http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/gallery.asp?pid=75&fid=1823&type=1&id=36371#pic
http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/gallery.asp?pid=75&fid=376&type=1&id=6446#pic