PDA

View Full Version : panties and pantyhose fun

wahhero
17-12-2010, 12:22 PM
i used to frequent HC and always get a pantyhose for the girl to wear....but not before they removed their panties....i would feel the silky legs right up to the groin and would finger them thru the pantyhose...as for the panties, i would use them to rub my cock and wipe away the pre cum.....most of the time,i would make love with the pantyhose still on, either with a hole torn apart in the middle or took out one leg and left the pantyhose hanging on the other leg....usually would shoot my cum on the pantyhose and sometimes can shoot all the way to the face......and of course use the panties to wipe my cum away....

please share your views if any....

RealEstateGuy
17-12-2010, 03:00 PM
i used to frequent HC and always get a pantyhose for the girl to wear....but not before they removed their panties....i would feel the silky legs right up to the groin and would finger them thru the pantyhose...as for the panties, i would use them to rub my cock and wipe away the pre cum.....most of the time,i would make love with the pantyhose still on, either with a hole torn apart in the middle or took out one leg and left the pantyhose hanging on the other leg....usually would shoot my cum on the pantyhose and sometimes can shoot all the way to the face......and of course use the panties to wipe my cum away....

You have mental issues and seem like a threat to SG society. Frankly I think you should be executed for the greater good of the public.

wahhero
18-12-2010, 08:49 AM
i think we all want to share and have fun and relax in this forum....we don't need idiotic comments from people like you.....look at your rep,what can i say more? don't go round making the bros here 'tu lan'.....maybe should stuff some of the pantyhose with pre cum into your mouth!

march29
18-12-2010, 09:31 AM

yo bro, I also enjoyed panties and pantyhose fun, just like same way you are doing. "high five"

Bangster
18-12-2010, 10:02 AM
i think we all want to share and have fun and relax in this forum....we don't need idiotic comments from people like you.....look at your rep,what can i say more? don't go round making the bros here 'tu lan'.....maybe should stuff some of the pantyhose with pre cum into your mouth!

Cannot blame REG, his 'high-class maid' cannot find a pantyhose big enough to fit....

And she was doesn't wear panties...she wears man's briefs.

And REG loves it.

wahhero
18-12-2010, 04:02 PM
good one bro! his high class maid maybe also get f..ked by bangla then let him f..ked again......maybe his prick got bangla smell.......no offence to our bangla brothers.....just example only..

djugashvili
30-05-2011, 12:35 AM
I love women in pantyhose only...what about you guys?

bigggbird69
01-06-2011, 12:25 AM
u bet i do.....drool thinking of it...it's a must for me....hehehehe

callim2
01-06-2011, 04:09 PM
yo bro, I also enjoyed panties and pantyhose fun, just like same way you are doing. "high five"

I love women in pantyhose only...what about you guys?

i also love them "high five" bro pls keep them coming :p:D

kagetora84
05-01-2012, 12:12 PM
You have mental issues and seem like a threat to SG society. Frankly I think you should be executed for the greater good of the public.

having pantyhose fetish is not a mental issue, every man got their own fetish , i oso a pantyhose freak, but as long as u dun commit rape or molest, thats ok

jeff88
05-01-2012, 01:23 PM
I am also a panties, pantyhose/stocking and women feet lover.

I prefer the cotton panties because it can absorb the juices better thus retain the smell longer.

As for pantyhose/stockings, I prefer translucent skin-tone, honey or light grey.

Small feet with clean unpainted toes is my choice, but those painted with metallic white, maroon, red or black are also fine. However, blue and green are a turn off for me.

There was a FL (Rachel), whom has retired, IMHO has the most beautiful feet and toes.