PDA

View Full Version : Exchange your ideas

charlesles
17-12-2010, 03:20 AM
I do not come here often but when I do I always enjoy a good read. I do not have many long or wild stories to tell but I could sure share some tips and experiences with hooking up the ladies.

I come from a good family, had a good education, consider myself pretty well groomed and generally to be fair blessed. Hence in the club it really isn't too hard to meet someone new. Up to know I think it i best that you know that I am still in my early twenties hence my experiences bounce between this age range. Before you start thinking and posting "oh youngling here for the school holidays?", read what I have to write. It may be relevant and even if it is not, who wouldn't love hearing the experience of doing a fresh young girl.

Let me begin recounting from here. This isn't my first sexual experience but I guess this would be a good start. When it comes to meeting women, there is surely no better place then a club. I do not frequent them per se, instead I consider myself just experienced enough to knows the ins and the outs of a club and that is all.

I only go to the clubs with a specific group of male friends who are pretty damn good looking themselves. ( This would probably be a good advice, when in the club a bunch of good looking males attract the girls much faster as opposed to a single good looking male ). As per normal, we had our drinks, played our games and got pretty high and ready for the night. Zouk unsurprisingly had an insane number of people but thankfully entering is often a breeze. Like a ritual, we walked through phuture to "get a good feel of the crowd" before heading into Zouk for a little more space to move on the dance floor.

When I dance I am probably more concerned for having fun as to keeping a lookout for girls (also good advice; differentiates the men from the wannabe) so my group of friends were decently surprised to have 3 girls inching closer towards us. Being the smooth criminals that they are, the 3 girls were pretty quickly taken up by my friends, but the night was young and tonight who would have known would be really "different"

So while some of my friends were getting involved with the girls I decided to move to the more "youthful" phuture. Along the way while squeezing back into phuture was the usual cheap trills. Putting your hands down, getting some free gropes as they came along? ( Story aside, during a period when I was attached and my girlfriend was squeezing through phuture with me, one hand on her waist while the other roaming on another girl was probably the closest I ever came to a threesome)

Inside phuture it was a cock fest as per normal but keep your cool it is a cock fest for a reason because the tight girls are here. (Good advice, people usually shun cock fests but I tend to disagree. In clubs, the truth is there is never going to be a time when a thousand girls are swarming you). While dancing in the crowd I noticed an ex school mate of mine with her boyfriend. She was with a group of girls so I thought "hey what an opportune moment". I squirmed to their table over for me to strike a conversation with her. She was probably decently surprised to see me but her boyfriend and the group of guys with them didn't see too pleased that I was moving in onto their girls, but it really didn't matter. They were still drinking instead of hitting the dance floor and looking at the time I felt that they were pretty lame since this was the opportune time to get into the crowd to start knowing the girls.

So anyway, I played along with their lame drinking games. The 6 guys being usual wannabe's were finding reason to get the 5 girls including Carmen (my ex schoolmate) to drink. I on the other hand was having fun getting all the guys to drink. Pretty soon we were all really high especially me (since this was already my second round of drinking) and we were finally ready to hit the dance floor. On the dance floor they guys formed their "ring of protection" around the girls which I felt was lame and had no interest to take part in whatsoever so I was along with the girls in the "Ring", fun times. One of the girls Jia Hui was wearing her little black dress and since I was pretty high while dancing with her I siezed little moments to place my hands on her on when I felt that she wasnt fending me off I started hold her by the waist dancing, she seemed to like it. By now the ring was pretty much broken since phuture has a knack for squeezing and pushing and me and Jia Hui were by the side of the group. Carmen and her boyfriend Jason were dancing beside us, Jason was pretty knocked out by then (probably a bad drinker). So me and Jia Hui did the usual, she moved her hips while I moved my hands around her. Occasionally I slide my fingers up the side of her thigh up her dress and if I remember correctly I am quite sure she was either wearing a g string or not wearing panties cause all I felt was her skin.

But Jia Hui wasn't going to be the fun of the night. A usual night would consist of touching a girl here there everywhere and that would be it. Hardly do youths go for one night stands but like I said tonight was going to be different and Jia Hui wasnt it. Because Carmen was beside me, while dancing she kept backing closer and closer to me, Jason was in front of her. She was wearing corset kinda top which pushed half of her meat melons out and jeans so I could feel her body rubbing against mine. As the night progressed I lost interest in Jia Hui (by then Jia Hui had gotten the hint and was off dancing in the middle of a bunch of guys) and started grinding Carmen from the back while Jason started dancing in front. The feeling of behind sandwhich by two guys seem to turn her on. She was actively and comfortably leaning against me. For me it gave me such a surge, grinding Jason's girlfriend in front of him, he didn't seem to realise what was happening. Soon Jason leaned in to make out with Carmen and at this moment I felt pretty out of place but Carmen seem to know exactly what to do. She slid her hand behind her back and grabbed my crotch through my jeans while making it, this turned me on even harder than before. However with Jason there my hands werent free to roam and all I had was carmen's ass to put my hands on.

Bring teased so badly made me want Carmen like a ravaging beast. When her group of friends suggested that they call it a night and head across the road for supper before heading home my spirits fell. I walked with them to the main alley before telling that I would head back to Zouk to find my friends. I went back into Zouk but being unable to find my friends I decided to take a piss. At the stairs outside the Toilet I met Carmen again, she was waiting for her female friends in the toilet. Apparently the guys were waiting for them at the prata place across the road. I cant remember too clearly.

I know I cheekily tapped her ass and whispered into her ear that tonight I saw a side of carmen i never knew. When I leaned close to her ear to whisper, because of her bare neck and chest I could smell her fragrance and it sent me wild. Perhaps I was intoxicated or perhaps I was horny I ran my index finger down her neck onto her chest. At that moment she held my hand. That was probably the most exciting point of the night. She dragged me out of Zouk, across the street behind the shophouses onto the side facing the carpark and I started frenching her like that was no end. I popped down her corset top enough to expose her tits and they were oh so sweet. Especially since she wasnt wearing a bra, how kinky. I was hoping she would go down and suck my dick that night to be honest but she didn't

All I remember was turning her against the wall and sliding into her wetness with her jeans still at her knee. There wasn't any slapping sound, just me thrusting into her extremely extremely wet and warm hole (alcohol intoxication works wonders). From where we were we could see people walking by we it didnt matter, it felt so good and all I could keep doing was to thrust deep into her. She then took my hand and placed it on the back of her neck before saying "rape me charles, rape me charles"

I guess she was into being dominated and coincidentally I was into rough sex so I pressed her neck hard pushing her face into the wall, she placed her hand to cushion her face from the wall and I thrusted as hard as I could. Her cries were getting more audible and I guess she was losing control. She wasnt saying anything in particular, just screaming and moaning. Not my type but as long as it feels good I am not complaining. Her pussy and my dick was raw, no condoms or protection and at that point of time I had no intention to control my orgasm. She didnt resist or anything so I just kept pleasuring myself in her pussy till i felt like cumming and when it did I thrusted deep and I could feel her vagina flexing, squeezing my rod. I came my entire load inside her and it felt so good, felt so much like rape without the evilness.

When it was done, nothing much was said. No kisses, she just got dressed, laughed and said you are crazy Charles. See you around. I didnt really bother for emotionaly attachments, haha I guess she agreed

Alright that was one the sexual highlights of my life. Hope you guys enjoy the experience of a fresh young horny girl. Everyone do contribute on your approach to girls if you have any :D

lovaboi
17-12-2010, 06:01 AM
Awesome!!! :D

lilphilly
17-12-2010, 06:59 AM
nice...

brings back memories.:)

cheongsterjon
17-12-2010, 11:56 AM
All I remember was turning her against the wall and sliding into her wetness with her jeans still at her knee. There wasn't any slapping sound, just me thrusting into her extremely extremely wet and warm hole (alcohol intoxication works wonders). From where we were we could see people walking by we it didnt matter, it felt so good and all I could keep doing was to thrust deep into her. She then took my hand and placed it on the back of her neck before saying "rape me charles, rape me charles"

I guess she was into being dominated and coincidentally I was into rough sex so I pressed her neck hard pushing her face into the wall, she placed her hand to cushion her face from the wall and I thrusted as hard as I could. Her cries were getting more audible and I guess she was losing control. She wasnt saying anything in particular, just screaming and moaning. Not my type but as long as it feels good I am not complaining. Her pussy and my dick was raw, no condoms or protection and at that point of time I had no intention to control my orgasm. She didnt resist or anything so I just kept pleasuring myself in her pussy till i felt like cumming and when it did I thrusted deep and I could feel her vagina flexing, squeezing my rod. I came my entire load inside her and it felt so good, felt so much like rape without the evilness.

When it was done, nothing much was said. No kisses, she just got dressed, laughed and said you are crazy Charles. See you around. I didnt really bother for emotionaly attachments, haha I guess she agreed

Alright that was one the sexual highlights of my life. Hope you guys enjoy the experience of a fresh young horny girl. Everyone do contribute on your approach to girls if you have any :D

Bro, not to scare you but it may not be wise to do it raw other than your gf, not worth losing it for a moment of thrill becuz you never know what this girl does, I hv bonked many young syt fls, those you see dancing in zouk and wearing those cute lil dresses typical sg girls, so please wear cap when bonking

charlesles
17-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Bro, not to scare you but it may not be wise to do it raw other than your gf, not worth losing it for a moment of thrill becuz you never know what this girl does, I hv bonked many young syt fls, those you see dancing in zouk and wearing those cute lil dresses typical sg girls, so please wear cap when bonking

Yea sometimes I worry too, usually not when fucking that wet and warm pussy but after when everything is high and dry. lol. But I guess people who go to the clubs don't usually expect the opportunity so won't be making use of the cap anytime soon. haha.

Anyway, I don't have an entire collection of interesting experiences to tell but I already have the next one in mind to share. Will write very soon :D

naturegreen
17-12-2010, 04:30 PM
*claps* Never have such an experience at a club before. No wonder that's why HIV is so rampant now but great sexperience shared.

cheongsterjon
17-12-2010, 04:50 PM
Hope it's just a fantasy, not a real sexperience of a guy bonking a stranger raw..HIV rate is high enough..child born without fathers are rampant enough..

charlesles
17-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Well I guess she was an ex school mate and I wasn't too worried or concerned about HIV. The point of my thread is not to share stories but more to demonstrate approaches so they are all real tried and tested ways to get to know girls from various aspects of life

xiaomidnightz
17-12-2010, 05:38 PM
damm. bro. i suggest u need to go take blood test liao. maybe kena HIV also dunno.

By the way. nice one. :)

lustarhymes
17-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Great share bro TS. Early 20s or not...thx for the 'cock temptin' story. Fantastic experience abt horny young girls!

DarthRevan
17-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Thanks for sharing this great story! :)

charlesles
18-12-2010, 03:46 AM
Thanks for the support everyone. Anyway I hope this thread is a place to exchange approaches or views towards hooking up with girls so do feel free to chip in. I have never been to any paid female entertainment establishments so I have no experience or know how about them, perhaps I enjoy the thrill of the hunt.

Anyway looking back at my previous long and daunting post, I wish to keep this next one short. The next one deals with being a rebound. I have shared this experience with my close buddies so I am feel rather comfortable opening and sharing this to a forum full of strangers, the more intimate ones which I have never told anyone will probably have to wait.

Anyway, break up and heartaches happen so often so being a rebound is pretty common. Although many people advocate and warn guys against being the "rebound", I think it will be a good thing especially if you aren't looking for a deep emotional commitment because the girl wouldn't be either.

The recount begins here, when I took part in an inter school humanitarian conference event. I was at the event looking forward to boost my portfolio while having the opportunity to travel overseas independently without my parents since the international conference for youths would be held overseas. Although every Junior College sends their representatives, at the conference event everyone is jumbled and mixed into groups of twelve to fifteen. We would gather three sessions a week to prepare our ideas for a month before making a presentation at the international conference.

To fast forward the story, I wasn't particularly interested in anyone from the conference since Junior College just started and my attention was pretty much trapped by a St Mag girl who was small petite and had the most amazing eyes. I did realise however that within my conference group certain guys were exceptionally nice to certain girls, I wouldn't stop teasing them about it. Soon after I guess I was making Lorna pretty uncomfortable because this not to fair looking guy was making obvious advances at her and I wouldn't stop jabbing fun at it. So I decided to buy her sneak some Royce Chocolates and a little note into her bag while she was away. She didn't see it till a couple of days later when she personal messaged me online telling me about how she initially thought the paper was some trash people chuck into her bag. We starting chatting and she bitched out to me how TW was making her uncomfortable with his advances, I laughed along.

Continually we chatted more and I guess amongst the group we started getting closer. I guess I was naturally flirtatious so I did flirt with Lorna while having only eyes for the St Mag's girl. Lorna wouldn't cross my mind outside of group discussion sessions. I begin to realise that she was probably getting the wrong idea when she threw a tantrum when I was discussing certain stuff with her a friend, we called her abi for short. Like I said I was naturally flirtatious so when Abi asked me some questions, I leaned in a little closer to her and spoke to her as if she was my girlfriend. It was then Lorna threw a tantrum, pushed the papers in front of her and declared "I am going to the toilet", I then began to suspect that she thought that she and I had something special - I wasn't too concerned.

After the session before departing, my group was going to head down to Fish and Co to have dinner together since a holiday weekend was coming up, I can't remember what but I wasn't too keen and I told them that I would be heading home instead. Lorna came up with some lame excuse to say that she wouldnt be going either and told me she would follow me because "she had time to kill". She was going to meet her parents later that night for dinner. So at the bus stop we were both alone and I was maintaining a pretty good conversation with her, I have a knack for acting interested with whoever I am talking to. Then I realised the scars on her wrist, I didnt enquire about them. Instead I just took her hand and ran my fingers across the scars and told her not to be silly. She than leaned her head against my shoulder, I was shocked. This was definitely not expected but I wasn't going to reject a girl lying on my shoulder. I took her wrist and gave it peck, this made matters complicated because it showed that I was interested when I actually wasn't - till date I have no idea for many of the things I do.

She then started to pour out to me about how her exboyfriend of 2 years had just left her because she lied to him. He wasn't good looking, all her friends agreed but he was an athlete and pretty much the star of the team. Listening to her story I developed this impression that she was like a groupie because she was previously with another guy from the team before moving on to the latest ex boyfriend. Her story went on but I wasn't listening too intently, I was still shocked that some random girl is resting on my shoulder. Throughout the bus ride she leaned on me as though I had been her boyfriend for years and I put my arm around her, what else could I do? haha. She followed me all the way to my home and I thought perhaps today we could do some hanky panky but I realised that someone was already home since my gates were open so instead we detoured to a nearby shopping mall where she bought a bikini to "reward" herself. In fact she asked me to pick one for her, I have this feeling that she was probably trying to seduce me.

Days went on and I guess we were behaving like a couple although I never really asked her to be my other half, I guess we just took it for granted. Over the weeks I found out that she was so traumatized because she and her ex boyfriend did somethings on his parents bed and in her own words "he took some photos and videos" and she was troubled by it. Basically after discovering her lie, he got angry but forgave her after listening to much of her pleading. The day he told her that everything was alright, he invited over to her house where they did "some things" and he took photos and videos of her which she wouldn't describe to me. That night he broke up with her and later she found out from her friends that prior getting back with her, the guy was seen dancing with many girls in a club and was already rumored to be dating one of them. At that point she felt used and cheated. I was sad but kinda turned on by her story.

Things progressed well when one day she asked me to pick her from her parent's clubhouse. She was going to tan and have a swim, her junior college as having a day off. I left school early that day, took a cab down to the clubhouse which was insanely huge with ridiculous number of pools. I caught up with her and her friend both in their bikinis, I didnt come prepared to swim so I just chilled in the shade. After her friend left Lorna came over to disturb or cock tease me. She sat on my lap, took photos with me and the normal. She even posed in a couple of seductive poses on the deck chair and such, she is a pretty vain girl (later in the years I realised that my dad actually stole this photos from the some ninja file I saved in the shared computer and put it in his hard drive - perhaps for his viewing pleasure). At this point I was pretty horny so when she went to change I sneaked in with her. Actually no need to sneak since the place was empty apart from the lifeguard distributing towels. Prior to this we made out before but never unclothed, in the toilet I started my usual tricks while she stoked my through my uniform pants. I pulled the string off her bikini but she held her bikini in place with her hand. She pulled me into the suana room (which thankfully wasn't turned on) before letting go off her bikini. I fondled them abit necked her abit while she stroke my through my pants. She then unbuckled and unzip my pants before sliding her hand down my boxers to rub my dick full on. I was taken aback when she slid down my boxers and kneeled in front of me putting her mouth close to my rod. Prior to this no one had ever sucked me before. She giggled a little while opening her mouth oh so slightly looking up at me. I remember her teasing me, "you want it?" something like that. She could tell I was eager to get my dick sucked but she wasn't going to suck it anytime soon. I kept thrusting my dick forward and pushing her head back but she would lean back to avoid it and giggle somemore. It was when I was finally so very turned on that I used a little bit more force when my dick finally touched her lips and I could feel her letting go of her resistance when she put my dick into her mouth. It felt heavenly. I was probably flicking her tongue, sucking my dick stroking my sac but I honestly cant remember. All I know was that my dick was in her mouth and she was sucking it. It felt really good but somehow I just didnt feel like it was getting any closer to cumming. I could just stand there and enjoy this forever. Soon she started to demonstrate her experience when she swallowed my entire dick full till her face was flushed with my abdomen, it felt good that a slut was craving my dick. The sucking went on and I wasn't interested in it stopping anytime soon.

charlesles
18-12-2010, 03:47 AM
However what stopped it was a call from the door for her name. The male guard was calling her for a phone call was looking for her. Apparently her over concerned parents had called the various parts of the club house looking for the only daughter since she hasn't been picking up her calls. She never came back to continue sucking, what a pity. I did try to take out my camera to take a picture of the slut sucking my dick but I guess she didn't allow. She was very strict about it.

She lived somewhere in the northwest/central which I territories I am not too familiar. Before sending her home we took a hike through what I think should be bishan park when it started to rain pretty heavily. We were sitting in on of those sheltered parapets and the heavy rain did form a good screen. We sat about 100m away from the main road, behind us was a pond or reservoir and the nearest parapet was pretty damn far away. We started getting frisky when I pulled down one side of her black spag top to reveal a deep purple bra. She was young but deep purple is suck a beautiful, mature and sexy color to me. I pulled her to straddle across me such that my face was right at her chest. I started kissing the parts above the bra, she smelled so womanly and good. Soon she whispered for me to bite her and I did. She then pulled the cup of her bra away to reveal her nipples, it was a hint that required no more explanation. I started sucking and slightly biting her nipple, she seemed to love it. Her pulling her cup away made me feel so horny because I do like a girl who shows what she wants. At that time she was wearing shorts and access wasnt all too easy so I had to pull off her shorts but we didnt take it completely off since we were still in a park after all. It was left at her thigh level and since she was straddling over me it left her legs at a weird angle but it made it all the more exciting. While stroking me she already pulled my dick out from the zipper so after sliding her matching purple panties away I slid my dick in. She wasn't really wet at first but after a few prodding it started to warm up and take my dick all the way in, she wasnt a virgin but I wasnt expecting one. I was sitting upright on the chair, she was sitting on my lap, legs apart facing me. Because we didn't completely remove her shorts, she could put her legs down comfortably onto the chair because my body was in the way so she raised her legs and rested them on my shoulders. She was a small girl, about 40 kg so it wasn't that hard balancing and holding her. I could move my hips a little but most of the action was done my me lifting her entire body up and down my dick, she seemed to love it. We did it for who knows however long, till all was wet, raw and sore. I did cum but since this was my first few sexual experience I didn't dare let it inside her, instead just before it hit my peak, I lifted her off my dick as it slid pass her ass crack and hole to cum onto the cement floor. All this time she had her hands around my neck and thank god for girls being flexible. So when I cummed she seemed pretty intense too, she hugged me real close and that brought my real close to her breasts. Smelling them made the orgasm so much more intense (feeling her ass crack and hole close to my dick made it even more so - I do have a liking for anal)

Things didnt progress far for me and Lorna. As expected I was just a rebound for her ex boyfriend and soon things faded off, we had our fights and have been just friends since. But during our time together did fuck that pussy of hers a whole lot, she probably wanted it too, she had a knack for feeling like a slut.