PDA

View Full Version : Hostels/ backpacker's hotels for fun?

4554551n
14-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Since my FB and i are Singaporeans and legal, im wondering if instead of going to a budget hotel, we could book a room at a backpacker hotel/hostel (not the NTU NUS hostel) for a day or 2, like a short holiday kind of thing, and would also be much more cost effective.

I checked around and it seems that some backpacker's hotels dont allow locals to book their place.

Anyone have experience with backpackers hotels/hostels to share?

cheongsterjon
14-12-2010, 02:08 PM
If you and your fb are singaporean of legal age, why not the normal budget hotels, av will leave you alone if you two are pink ic holders...and not all hostels have aircon and individual bathrooms and some share rooms with many others...

pricky77
14-12-2010, 02:55 PM
From my knowledge, hostels and backpacker's place don't allow local to check in.

RealEstateGuy
14-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Since my FB and i are Singaporeans and legal, im wondering if instead of going to a budget hotel, we could book a room at a backpacker hotel/hostel (not the NTU NUS hostel) for a day or 2, like a short holiday kind of thing, and would also be much more cost effective.

I checked around and it seems that some backpacker's hotels dont allow locals to book their place.

Anyone have experience with backpackers hotels/hostels to share?

Brother, I don't know of any SG women of desire or FB of the hightest class or even top tier KTV girl who would agree to go to a sleazy hostel. If you want a woman to be horny you have to focus on the environment conducive to that. Satin sheets at a five star with a jacuzzi inside and champange or a dirty bed in a hostel with roaches and bathtub scum stains. Which do you think is more erotic for a woman?

4554551n
14-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Brother, I don't know of any SG women of desire or FB of the hightest class or even top tier KTV girl who would agree to go to a sleazy hostel. If you want a woman to be horny you have to focus on the environment conducive to that. Satin sheets at a five star with a jacuzzi inside and champange or a dirty bed in a hostel with roaches and bathtub scum stains. Which do you think is more erotic for a woman?

Fortunately for me, my FB doesnt mind. I dont need aircon. Hostel beds are not as bad as you think they are, lots of hostels have reviews. When i have sex in my house, i do it without the air con even though i can on it. Im fine without it.

whitegals
15-12-2010, 11:52 PM

It depends on the gal really, I used to know a gal who would drag me to public toilets at reservoirs and get me to bang her in the cubicles, the thought of doing it behind a toilet door got her very wet. :D

4554551n
16-12-2010, 11:06 AM
So does the "No locals allowed" rule apply to all backpackers hostels or only some?

mmlale
16-12-2010, 12:02 PM
It depends on the gal really, I used to know a gal who would drag me to public toilets at reservoirs and get me to bang her in the cubicles, the thought of doing it behind a toilet door got her very wet. :D

think of it also got me very wild hehe :p:p where can find such girl :rolleyes:

zenmie
16-12-2010, 06:29 PM
if u don't mind...can try go to fernloft @ chinatown... or G hotel near keong siak road....very quiet places for the two of u =)

owl888
16-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Hostels/backpacker's inn usually dormitory style of 6 bedders. U mean u book a bed then the other 5 staying in the same dorm watching u bonking :confused:

bonkster
17-12-2010, 12:02 AM
Hostels/backpacker's inn usually dormitory style of 6 bedders. U mean u book a bed then the other 5 staying in the same dorm watching u bonking :confused:

If TS is willing to perform live, there r lots of people in the forum who will sponsor his room charges. :D No need to consider hostels. :p