PDA

View Full Version : ZoukOut 2010

trueno2008
13-12-2010, 10:31 PM
anyone went to this event? I did not have the chance to go but read the news that many ppl complaint that its pack... which means high chances of raba. bros who went care to share any nice experiences?

syt_punisher
13-12-2010, 11:42 PM
raba raba happens in the clubs as well as zoukout.
so there's nothing special, except that the girls wear lesser.

so far after a few zoukouts, never see such happenings leh :(

Shazam
14-12-2010, 12:39 AM
anyone went to this event? I did not have the chance to go but read the news that many ppl complaint that its pack... which means high chances of raba. bros who went care to share any nice experiences?

This is what will happen and what you get when you raba raba too much.

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3024872

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_613319.html

A 21-YEAR-OLD foreigner was arrested for molesting someone early on Sunday morning at ZoukOut, the annual dance party on Sentosa, which attracted an estimated 30,000 revellers.

A 23-year-old party-goer who did not want to be named said she saw the man being taken away, and that he did not look drunk.

Organised by Zouk, this outdoor music festival saw some 30,000 partygoers descend on Siloso Beach at Sentosa.

For 12 hours, starting from 8pm, partygoers danced through the night as famous DJs like Tiesto and David Guetta played their songs.

steviewander
14-12-2010, 12:53 AM
went with some viet karaoke galss... happenin...drove home at 7 without clothes... so did the girls in my car.. but drank too much.. cant do no shit.. upload photos for u ...:)

trueno2008
14-12-2010, 04:12 AM
Will look out for your photos bro!!

cockenadan
14-12-2010, 10:27 AM
went with some viet karaoke galss... happenin...drove home at 7 without clothes... so did the girls in my car.. but drank too much.. cant do no shit.. upload photos for u ...:)

wah bro steviewander, your gals also top naked? it will be a freast for others man :D

yen1978
14-12-2010, 12:41 PM
wah!! bro await for ur photos.

flameon
14-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Wah bro happening waiting fr ur pic as well

twinchrome
14-12-2010, 08:57 PM
do let us know where you'll be posting your pics ya ;)

steviewander
14-12-2010, 10:32 PM
wah... pai sai/.... too much editin ... think i cant post them...

trueno2008
15-12-2010, 01:27 AM
ah yo, bro what a waste .... just realized someone zapp my points haha... been reading a lot of such stuff but did not expect. anyway not money, so its ok haha

SGDreamchaser
17-12-2010, 02:03 AM
im quite surprised such an event such a big scale but no one kena caught?

or maybe party goers are getting better in hiding their lust. or mata giving us a better time.

anw. no pics here. believe if u want. someone in a group spiked the drinks of his group. Believed it to be a bunch of SCDF brothers trying to match with Citibank girls. Aparently a guy from SCDF and a girl from citibank were alr in a rs. but they were sporting that day. so they bring in some powder and hid in their crotch. when they intro each other friends, this couple volunteer to buy the drinks so the strangers can have their time. but they spiked everyone's drink to aparently make them super warm. super wanna take out clothes. so they went off earlier and there was a lust party at one of the H81.

believe or not. idk. relating what i heard.

Johnston
17-12-2010, 07:28 AM
im quite surprised such an event such a big scale but no one kena caught?

What patent rubbish, ever since the first ZoukOuts, every year next day papers have "OMFG SO SHAMEFUL ZOUKOUTERS RABA RABA AND DRUNK CAN???" ;)

With accompanying pictures and everything so i suppose at ZoukOut people dont ALLEGEDLY get drunk.

They get drunk. :D

(of course i stopped reading the papers for some time... so..)

Mr Lion
17-12-2010, 09:39 AM
wah... pai sai/.... too much editin ... think i cant post them...

waiting for yr pic. :)