PDA

View Full Version : question

babylian
13-12-2010, 02:50 AM
is it true that once a girl let a guy touch her, she will give in to him. Because i had friends who let their boyfriend touch them and things seem to go off hand.
so im not sure is that true or fasle

waiwaiz
13-12-2010, 03:59 AM
hahaa.....wat u mean by go off hand? Tell your friend once touch u must marry her liao...;) :)

Guyfawks23
13-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Well it depends. It takes 2 hands to clap. If the girl is unwilling, I guess the guy won't proceed further too.

Guyfawks23
13-12-2010, 09:03 AM
Depends lor. If both parties are willing then of course will proceed to the next level. Don't zap me for this but guys are horny by nature what. Give them green light to touch of course wanna fuck la. Lol.

tonberry
13-12-2010, 09:57 AM
Depends on where and how they got touched. Different responses especially 'off-hand' responses will be drawn. It will be good if more details are given.

DIDI
13-12-2010, 10:02 AM
is holiday!!!!!!!!

VanGogh
13-12-2010, 12:45 PM
Hey Gal, touch it's ok, don't kiss and exchange saliva, you'll get pregnant !!!!!!!!! :D:eek:

jasdude
13-12-2010, 12:49 PM
is it true that once a girl let a guy touch her, she will give in to him. Because i had friends who let their boyfriend touch them and things seem to go off hand.

i "ASSUME" you are a young unexperienced gal . will not be nasty ! from the answers you get here .you will tend to be even more curious to try . a reminder - a simple misfire while doing it will result in you having a big NIGHTMARE . :D

babylian
13-12-2010, 12:52 PM
thanks for everyone reply. i think i got the answer already

freezetheDB
13-12-2010, 01:24 PM
if not ready for sex, just stick to BJs.

Men love it, and you dont have to worry about pregnancy :)

Pohchuan
13-12-2010, 03:27 PM

You should look at it this way, when a guy touch a gal, the gal feels the warmth and she is ready to go further. And if her breasts are touched, she would feel sexual urge as gentle breasts fondling are very pleasurable for the gals.

So start with warm touch and proceed to sensitive areas slowly. You will get to the next level eventually.:D

If the gal rejects your advances, then you should retreat to base camp immediately. LOL

jacky43
13-12-2010, 03:56 PM
I would like to rephase the Q to, ways to make a girl horny. Experts will know and no need to drug the girl, serious no need for all the con the promise etc. There was a video of 2 black men and a white girl, inter racial video.

The 2black men took off the girl dress, a bit of frenching nothing heavy. And yes! Eat her pussy, 1 actor said this, "brothers are good at eating pussy, it is a nick another white man nick." Next 2black dicks in her mouth, treat her as a bitch.

Enough that is a movie, now the thing is pleasure her, most guys put pleasure b4 her girl. So whatever it takes, ladies come first.

Hope this help.

makka111
13-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Unless you are made of wood or stone, you will definitely want to get f__ked once you let something into your pussy. This is automatic tuning by mother nature.:D

badboy89
13-12-2010, 05:31 PM
haha....................

bochapsing
13-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Hey Gal, touch it's ok, don't kiss and exchange saliva, you'll get pregnant !!!!!!!!! :D:eek:

if u already kiss, dun worry, it's not end of the day....
u juz go to ur school canteen to buy a slice of pineapple to eat, then u can drop the baby...
just remember next time dun be so stupid, becos any guy who touches ur hand, he has to marry u.. then u 2 can live happily forever, just like the prince and princess...

Slaver29125
13-12-2010, 07:10 PM
is holiday!!!!!!!!

no wonder… :rolleyes:

rob_onny
13-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Whoa... chim words... very ming & qing dynasty... ;) hahahaha... :D
u juz go to ur school canteen to buy a slice of pineapple to eat, then u can drop the baby...
just remember next time dun be so stupid, becos any guy who touches ur hand, he has to marry u.. then u 2 can live happily forever, just like the prince and princess...Hey Gal, touch it's ok, don't kiss and exchange saliva, you'll get pregnant !!!!!!!!! :D:eek:

naturegreen
13-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Haha all the answers must be driving TS crazy! :rolleyes:

cannon2balls
14-12-2010, 12:58 AM
Now the poor TS must be even more confused :confused:

In order to get a clear picture of how different scenarios will lead to different consequences, I can provide free demo to TS ... unlimited demo until TS is very clear and got all answers to all her questions :D

Fade
14-12-2010, 01:24 AM

Please stop hanging around in this forum if you are underage, gal.
This is not the right place for you to post such questions.

Bros out there, please.. just read for fun and entertainment. Spare the innoncent TS.

walle
14-12-2010, 03:17 AM
just remember next time dun be so stupid, becos any guy who touches ur hand, he has to marry u.. then u 2 can live happily forever, just like the prince and princess...

Hahaha, bro, ur answers remind me when I five yrs old leh, laugh till almost Lau sai...TS rem not to walk while thundering also, cos lei gong will steal away ur dou zhai aka 肚脐

Krazzie
15-12-2010, 12:59 AM

TS... just to let you know lah women win men in one thing... they are able to "step e-brake" just at the last moment before you can hit... :D

encountered one before, and from what I know not isolated case.

thus conclusion your statement is false :p

oh ya just a reminder if a girl says "no" stop, step back and move on else you may get to enjoy changi chalet vouchers from the government. :(

Krazzie
15-12-2010, 01:01 AM
opps didnt know TS is a girl... :P

maxpee88
17-12-2010, 11:11 AM
thanks for everyone reply. i think i got the answer already

Hi Babylian

Since you joined recently in Nov 2010, I guess its school holidays (sigh!!!) and many many more questions..

Actually hor....

It really depends on where the girl allows the guy to touch lor.

For eg.. if the girl allow him to touch cave opening, then, sure get out of hand
cos, when girl let guy search cave hole, guy also direct girl hand to his snake.
then you know la... snake must go cave hole for safety.

naturegreen
17-12-2010, 11:18 AM
I wonder will TS ask next, can a naked girl go into a tub filled with water and full of live eels and what will happen? ;)