PDA

View Full Version : Wakeup Sex

NewMartin
10-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Does anyone find it agitating when your partner wakes you up for sex? Whether you're in the mood or not you were sleeping. Especially if it was one of those nights that took forever to get to sleep. Anyways, bottomline is that it's annoying when you're being woken up for sex. Even when its hot sometimes its not always worth it. Why can't it wait sometimes?:)

Tomb
10-12-2010, 08:03 PM
I like it.. :rolleyes:

NewMartin
10-12-2010, 08:09 PM
I like it.. :rolleyes:

that's good but some good advice would be to don't over expect too much. you can really ruin what would otherwise be a good night of slaphappy humping by expecting it to be all mind-blowing and such. just let it happen naturally and don't put too many weird or false expectations on it.

Tomb
10-12-2010, 08:14 PM
that's good but some good advice would be to don't over expect too much. you can really ruin what would otherwise be a good night of slaphappy humping by expecting it to be all mind-blowing and such. just let it happen naturally and don't put too many weird or false expectations on it.

Bro,

That depends if she wants it immediately or she wake u up by playing with your manhood.. i:D

jana
10-12-2010, 08:23 PM
wha that is great man if it happens

Goatslooter
10-12-2010, 08:29 PM
i have no chance to get awake by my wife to have sex, in fact is the other way....:D

owl888
10-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Imagine if u book the gal for overnite. The morning wakeup sex could b your parting shot with gal :)

NewMartin
10-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Imagine if u book the gal for overnite. The morning wakeup sex could b your parting shot with gal :)

then like tis bo pian liao lor..bonk n pay then bye bye liao lor..hehe:p

Snuber
10-12-2010, 09:17 PM
I would very much rather my partner wake me up for sex than wake another man up for the same purpose

And when she does wake me up, she would have to take the entire responsibility :D

NewMartin
10-12-2010, 09:37 PM
I would very much rather my partner wake me up for sex than wake another man up for the same purpose

And when she does wake me up, she would have to take the entire responsibility :D

wahaha very good word to use ''entire responsibility'' i love tis word..hehe:p

goodpartner
10-12-2010, 10:25 PM
I always suggest to my partner to wake me up with a BBBJ... so don't see why it'll be agitating...

Oralcraz
10-12-2010, 10:35 PM
I like it. In fact, I love it. Still remember my courtship days (more then 20 yrs ago), is either me being awoke by her stroking me or while she's still asleep, I will lift up her pyjamas, pull down her panties and start inserting into her. The moment she awake and realise, I'm already in the process. Miss those moment so much.

funseCker
11-12-2010, 09:54 AM
I always suggest to my partner to wake me up with a BBBJ... so don't see why it'll be agitating...

I agree.. I love the feeling of "gently" woken by my partner :D Always a turn-on when the gal offer to take some initiatives.

peace.

BiRd13
11-12-2010, 09:58 AM

Agreed... That's the best 'Wake Up' call... follow by some 'warming up sexercise'... A good healthy lifestyle =D

freezetheDB
11-12-2010, 10:32 AM
the best is when she initiate.

sometimes when damn tired almost KO, she expect me to almost immediately marikita or stay very hard throughout without doing much to me.

sometimes on form sometimes off form what to do, my mind not very turned on at times. If new girl different story

DIDI
11-12-2010, 10:47 AM
i like it much as my wife like to blow me when half way minddle of the nite haha i like the feeling !!!slp while u can feel u kuku jiao been blow n she use to slp naked !!!

jasdude
11-12-2010, 11:04 AM
cruel fact of married life and wake up sex

during the initial stage is she wake me up for fuck . later part is i wake her up with a dick nudge . now is i try but kena kick in the butt !

:D

armpitfetish
11-12-2010, 11:24 AM
i'm lucky to have a horny FB with super high BJ drive.
she loves cock so much that its a must to let her blow before i go to bed and the first thing i wake up... despite how tired i am.

so far i'm ok with it, though i'm quite tired sometimes, unless its an everyday craving then sure i'll pengsan.

lee2001sg
11-12-2010, 11:55 AM
I love it. But it never happened.:( It's always the other way around.:p

RealEstateGuy
11-12-2010, 12:34 PM
I like it. In fact, I love it. Still remember my courtship days (more then 20 yrs ago), is either me being awoke by her stroking me or while she's still asleep, I will lift up her pyjamas, pull down her panties and start inserting into her. The moment she awake and realise, I'm already in the process. Miss those moment so much.

Brother, ha ha. My favorite is spooning the gal like that. Your wife no longer put out at all? BTW, I have a high class maid FB who grabs my cock from behind and starts stroking with her nails softly in the morning. Intensely erotic then she does the kama sutra suction thing which is awesome.

Urgent26
11-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Apart from dragon breath in the morning, getting laid before work is certainly a good thing - although it's common to then need a lunchtime snooze.

mtkpnmpk
11-12-2010, 02:15 PM
haizzzz how i wish!!!!! it seems i am the one that wake her up for sex!!!!!

NewMartin
11-12-2010, 02:51 PM
haizzzz how i wish!!!!! it seems i am the one that wake her up for sex!!!!!

ai yo bro..nvm lah..same lah..u both still enjoy mah..hehe:p

freezetheDB
11-12-2010, 04:55 PM
i'm lucky to have a horny FB with super high BJ drive.
she loves cock so much that its a must to let her blow before i go to bed and the first thing i wake up... despite how tired i am.

so far i'm ok with it, though i'm quite tired sometimes, unless its an everyday craving then sure i'll pengsan.

nothing beats a nice sit back and relax/enjoy BBBJ.

Goalie
12-12-2010, 10:14 AM
At least you had been forewarned.

Don't be "tricked".

TS is full of lies and deceit. Always create his own forum to lure is preys. Please read all the previous pages for full info.

I have to agree with uncle ho.

TS despicable characters are questionable. Don't fall prey to him. Earlier he wanted to prove that I am cheongster and wants my Singapore telephone number.Any person with sound mind will not want to be with this guy.

Don't be a victim. He wants you to pay for all his expenses including his share of funs.

Read my signature for the article with regards to TS

Bro Ronsee wrote this below in one of TS NM thread after I exposed TS NM.

Come to think of it...this New Martin guy also PMed me a few times asking me to upz his points to 'support' him....

He even jio me to HCM to meet him and he said he will buy me coffees.

Well if what bro Goalie said is true than its sad to know New Martin is like that....

Just my 2 cents

Cheers
Ronsee

Here another thread TS NM started and wanted to use the same modus oerandus. Click here Can I Go To Vietnam To Get Married Legally? (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=219890)

Please read NM signature and my signature. Yo will be very clear who was TS NM.