PDA

View Full Version : L18h14

initial80
10-12-2010, 04:09 AM
Knn had the worst fuckin experincne in my life.
in missionary position, i juz jack 2 times the gal, e gal say pain n giv me attitude. i tulan went out n compaaint to e OKT. in e end he KB say did she ask u come out? knn If any bro out there can tahan pro giv u attitude even after u giv me way. giv me a msg. i have been chionging for few years liao. this is the worst service and worst OKT i ever saw. knn. i will never visit L18H14 again. worst even

tomyamramee
10-12-2010, 08:23 AM
I will have bonk even harder when she cried in pain....

gman
10-12-2010, 08:25 AM
hi bro,

which gal who u called for service??

in missionary position, i juz jack 2 times the gal, e gal say pain n giv me attitude. i tulan went out n compaaint to e OKT. in e end he KB say did she ask u come out? knn If any bro out there can tahan pro giv u attitude even after u giv me way. giv me a msg. i have been chionging for few years liao. this is the worst service and worst OKT i ever saw. knn. i will never visit L18H14 again. worst even

ah_jie
10-12-2010, 07:48 PM
bro, cool down. what number u called?

hoosdathu
10-12-2010, 10:20 PM

what's the gal's number?
for me it doesn't matter anyway cos i've already banned the house for shortchanging my time everytime.
but mebbe fellow samsters who don't mind paying $50 for 15min sessions might like to try other gals there.
gals there some quite pretty, to be honest.
but 15min for $50? sorry, too ex liao :mad:

john_bon_joe_vi
18-12-2010, 10:39 PM

thanks for your info bro.
I went to LR18H40 they told me 80 dollars for 40 minutes.
Is this price normal?
And took G11 her name is Nick.

hoosdathu
20-12-2010, 03:18 AM
thanks for your info bro.
I went to LR18H40 they told me 80 dollars for 40 minutes.
Is this price normal?
And took G11 her name is Nick.

yup it's normal.
L18 houses $2 per minute, if u consider 25min $50.

bro, how bout FR for this Nick while we're at it :D

twist_shout
02-01-2011, 03:36 AM
yes i second this... jus had a fuckin bad exp at this house too..

fuck... those who wanna go there pls beware!:mad:

FirstTouch
02-01-2011, 03:56 AM
Had tried this house once b4..also bad experience...Not willing to change positions, catbath was almost not there..She wasted a lot of time...seemed like juz waiting for time to end...I left a very frustrated man too..Ended up going oppsite to hse 18, much bttr service...When chatted with bald uncle okt, he was not surprised at all..Mentioned their gals are all like so..No service but sellable as they have the more prettier gals in L18, unsuspecting victims would not know upon first glance till too late...:(

twist_shout
02-01-2011, 04:09 AM
Had tried this house once b4..also bad experience...Not willing to change positions, catbath was almost not there..She wasted a lot of time...seemed like juz waiting for time to end...I left a very frustrated man too..Ended up going oppsite to hse 18, much bttr service...When chatted with bald uncle okt, he was not surprised at all..Mentioned their gals are all like so..No service but sellable as they have the more prettier gals in L18, unsuspecting victims would not know upon first glance till too late...:(

u jus came from there too?

FirstTouch
02-01-2011, 09:02 AM
u jus came from there too?

Nope...That one and last visit was quite some time back...I regret not having given the red light earlier as it's sad to see a repeat of my experience by another samster here..As it was just a CAT 50 and not CAT 150, I let it go..Should hve voiced out earlier, now u know, if u not into service but want a pretty face, then this hse suits u, if not, dun waste your time or $, There are better gems along the same stretch eg. H18,20,36,44B...Hope this helps..:rolleyes:

sintaro
02-01-2011, 02:23 PM
This small size OKT or promoter at this house is one of the kind. He has worked for L18H16 and H18 and was told to leave by both the bosses and ended up in H14. I have never stepped into this H14 before. I used to cheong H16, when my favorite G11 and 15 was around but now the gals H16 not appealing to me so my favorite is now at H20G16.

slyer
02-01-2011, 06:08 PM
i went to this house recently and the service of the girl pale in comparison as compared to l18 h18 :(

hoosdathu
02-01-2011, 11:03 PM
L14 got some pretty faces n hot bods but try at ur own risk...

this house OKT already in my blacklist for shortchanging time n gal kena permanent red-card for time-wasting :(

like_mind
02-01-2011, 11:11 PM
o.O noted !
lol btw all these house didn't open on new year. =\
went home with my armies.

Tseng
03-01-2011, 11:52 PM
tried L18H14G128 just now.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10(petite and really slim no tummy fats)
Boobs: A-B kind, enough to grab though she kept insisting its small
bj: 5/10 short one
fj: 8/10 (tight and no rush)
Gfe: 7/10 (after fj keep lyng towards me)
Rtf: yes

Time wise definitely shorter than other houses but she took her time to bathe me after the buzzer so it was ok for me. Okt was friendly to me(though might not be the case if i had turned back). For those anti-H14 might want to stay away but those who don't mind trying, G128 would be a better choice in H14

w800i
04-01-2011, 12:05 AM
G128 was my fav for a while, as i find that she looks like Ma Yi from taiwan :D

Tseng
04-01-2011, 02:32 PM

so has the okt given you any problem before? honestly for me besides the shorter time, i'm still fine with the okt. i have been patronising this house on off since my virgin wl trip

hoosdathu
04-01-2011, 11:16 PM
tried L18H14G128 just now.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10(petite and really slim no tummy fats)
Boobs: A-B kind, enough to grab though she kept insisting its small
bj: 5/10 short one
fj: 8/10 (tight and no rush)
Gfe: 7/10 (after fj keep lyng towards me)
Rtf: yes

hmmm, the G128 i tried (almost 9 mths ago, before i blacklisted this house) quite different from ur description, mebbe kena bao by rich guy n ORD early instead of full 2 yrs.

the G128 i tried:
Body: 9/10 (curvy with baby fats in the right places, very fair smooth skin, tender to touch)
Boobs: B+ to C soft yet firm

her name's milk aka rabbit. very pretty face but time-waster so gotta let her go. too many other mouth-watering FLs here to try liao.

Tseng
04-01-2011, 11:26 PM
hmmm, the G128 i tried (almost 9 mths ago, before i blacklisted this house) quite different from ur description, mebbe kena bao by rich guy n ORD early instead of full 2 yrs.

the G128 i tried:
Body: 9/10 (curvy with baby fats in the right places, very fair smooth skin, tender to touch)
Boobs: B+ to C soft yet firm

her name's milk aka rabbit. very pretty face but time-waster so gotta let her go. too many other mouth-watering FLs here to try liao.

she told me she came here for 6 months already. so maybe is different girl. but also don;t think they will re-use the number so quickly. not sure though

w800i
05-01-2011, 07:03 AM
Current 128 has a tattoo on her leg 音 :D

Tseng
05-01-2011, 02:45 PM

yes a small one right?

caught a glance of it

keep thinking of her maybe should go down one of these nights:D

hoosdathu
06-01-2011, 12:02 AM
she told me she came here for 6 months already. so maybe is different girl. but also don;t think they will re-use the number so quickly. not sure though

should be different gal i think, don't remember any tattoo on the G128 i tried (should be here for about 1 yr liao). that one quite angpai, always got ppl book multiple sessions, walked in quite a few times always working, prob kena bao n early ORD liao :p

w800i
06-01-2011, 09:10 AM
H14 got quite a few pretty gals compared to the other houses, always tempted to try but recently found a nice gal just a few houses down hehe

slyer
09-01-2011, 06:55 PM

i didn't see g128 when i patronised this house last week. time to go down to h14 to book a session with g128 after seeing gd review on her. i also like ma yi from japan. :D