PDA

View Full Version : X ray scan fun

Roypoh
08-12-2010, 01:01 AM
today i went for my usual x ray scan at gleneagles. i got a bad back ache problem. maybe due to too much sex! i got there at 11am and went into the changing room to change to the x ray attire.

i got naked and changed into the attire. to my dismay, the long pants they gave me is very loose. (same as those you wear in spa, one size fit all) even with the stupid draw string, my pants is still very loose. lan lan, i went to the nearest seat and started to logon to my fav SBF webbie and started reading some good posts. damn, i got turned on and my penis was erected. i tried to hide by sitting cross legged.

"Roy POH XXXX HUAT!" SHIT$*)@*$@)@(*)%*)*@

my name was called and i had to enter the x ray room. i quickly made my way to the room trying to avoid as many stares i can but i can see from my side view some MILF besides me is looking at my erected 2IC.

i entered the room to find felicia a filipino x ray assistant in it. She stared at my fully erected 2IC and i can see her evil grin.

F: Mr Poh, please lie down there..

i rested on the screening table and awaited her orders.

F: turn around...

as i turned my loose pants revealed my 2IC and she can see my erected and naked penis. she paused for awhile and professionally arrange my position. as she is new, she had to adjust a few times before i can be in the position she wanted. as she see my 2ic she leaned towards me and adjust my position again. she tight boobies are very close to my shoulder and i purposely learn towards her too. her breasts are touching my shoulders and i intentionally shouldered her tits too. feeling was great and my 2IC got biggeer and bigger. I fantasized having a "my sexual encounter in an xray room" story at that moment but it was quite impossible. i dont want to get sued...

that little fun moment was good enough to brighten my day. :)

waiwaiz
08-12-2010, 01:50 AM
u watch too much jav liao..........

jasdude
08-12-2010, 04:18 AM
like that also can ! maybe like in japanese AV if you request , you might even get blown off or get a free fj by the nurse . for me , i will honestly be dammed embrassed . :D

NewMartin
08-12-2010, 09:29 AM
Accept that all of us can be hurt, that all of us can and surely will at times fail. Other vulnerabilities, like being embarrassed or risking love, can be terrifying, too. I think we should follow a simple rule...if we can take the worst...then take the risk lor...:)

eeemen
09-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Could this be the beginning of a new story? :D, cheers bros ................

naturegreen
09-12-2010, 08:40 PM
Bo story liao ar TS?

baimi
10-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Remind me many years ago i went for back x-ray
at SATA Chai Chee.
The staff asked me to take out everything and change
to their attire.
Inside a small changing room, locker is provided, the key is left
in the locker and after we have done, just leave the key
in the locker and go home.
So,while changing, i was thinking
what does she means by 'take out everything?
After my x-ray, i went back to the changing room,
while changing half way, a malay girl open the door.
Luckily or unluckily, i was not naked, i did not
'take out everything' felt uncomfortable wearing their attire
'naked'walking around with strangers.

otamay
10-12-2010, 03:21 PM
at SATA Chai Chee.
to their attire..

That means empty all your pockets, no coins, keys etc...:D

Rickey
11-12-2010, 12:10 PM
at SATA Chai Chee.
to their attire.
So,while changing, i was thinking
what does she means by 'take out everything?
After my x-ray, i went back to the changing room,
while changing half way, a malay girl open the door.
Luckily or unluckily, i was not naked, i did not
'take out everything' felt uncomfortable wearing their attire
'naked'walking around with strangers.

Bro, usually when asking u to change into their gowns, they will mention specifically wat item of clothes they want u to take off & which u can keep on depending on yr sex e.g. "pls take off yr shirt, yr pants or yr bra, briefs or panties" ...However for most kinda medical procedures e.g. x-rays, MRI, abdominal scans etc...there is no need to remove yr underwear when asked to change into their gown...tink for the ladies they wil be allowed to keep their bra and panties on whilst for the men they need not remove their suspenders ..tink for either sex no need to take off all yr underwear till completely naked...However for ladies mammograms, the ladies will need to take off their bras but not their panties...and in procedures such as colonoscopy & ladies pap smears...all concerned will have to remove their underwear and change into their gowns for obvious reasons

But if u are undergoing mandatory medical exams, while u are standing or lying down in front of the doctor, u wil be instructed to pull down yr underwear i.e. yr briefs or panties when it is time for him to examine yr private part below...but so far know tat most of the time, only men get their private parts checked during such exams, quite often in fact....lucky though for the ladies, it is very rare if ever for doctors to want to check their private parts, they wil avoid doing so if they can...but heard it is quite normal for them to get a breast examination instead, thus they will have to take off only their bra.

However during immigration medical checks, heard frm frens tat both men and ladies have to take off all their underwear including their bra, briefs & panties too for a compulsory genital examination irregardless of whether there is a chaperon or not wif the doctor in the exam room. These checks maybe for STI , or to know their sexual maturity or condition

waiwaiz
11-12-2010, 12:22 PM

haha.....don be surprise there ppl start stripping at immigration when told..." pls take out everything n put in basket"..........lols:D:p

Rickey
11-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Apologies..addition to the Para below....

But if u are undergoing mandatory medical exams, while u are standing or lying down in front of the doctor, u wil be instructed to pull down yr underwear i.e. yr briefs or panties when it is time for him to examine yr private part below...but so far know tat most of the time, only men get their private parts checked during such exams, quite often in fact for obvious reasons....lucky though for the ladies, it is very rare if ever for doctors to want to check their private parts, they wil avoid doing so if they can...but heard it is quite normal for them to get a breast examination instead, thus they will have to take off only their bra. Even this is oredi so traumatic for the gals to do..

Roypoh
12-12-2010, 08:30 AM
as we are all used to HC, it is a norm that we strip totally. :) this is a beginning of my new story with the x ray nurse...

Roypoh
12-12-2010, 08:51 AM
Part 2:

from her name tag i got to know her name is felicia and i am very eager to find out more about this filipino lady. She is slightly dark, had good and firm melons and long hair. Her looks is 7/10 but in the filipino world i can easily say she is 8.5/10.

her full name felicia g******** is on her name tag so i quickly login to my facebook and search :)

there are 101 people named felicia, i entered her full name and i can now easily spot her. photos are all private and can only be viewed by friends. I did the usual, adding her as my friend. i was eagerly awaiting her "your friend request was approved"...

my 2IC steamed and steamed to the highest point and imagining how i can bonk her. very sexcited. i always like to unlock all the girls i like and i will use diff strategies and my creativity to make it happen. that is why my success rate is high.

to be continued.

perfection89
12-12-2010, 01:50 PM
lol..dun have such fantastic sexperience when i go for xray..only one i remembered was during sec sch time when i go to SHS there for xray, i saw this sec 4 / jc student (who was either same age or older than me that time) who's farking hot and wearing the xray clothes..those who go xray will know the clothes is just one big cloth cover..den u supposed to remove everything including ur underwear..

being a hot blooded youth that time, i was fantasizing what might be under her xray clothes..after she change back, den i realise she from RGS... wow...:D

Rickey
13-12-2010, 07:40 AM
lol.. when i go for xray..only one i remembered was during sec sch time when i go to SHS there for xray, i saw this sec 4 / jc student who's farking hot and wearing the xray clothes..those who go xray will know the clothes is just one big cloth cover..den u supposed to remove everything including ur underwear..

being a hot blooded youth that time, i was fantasizing what might be under her xray clothes..after she change back, den i realise she from RGS... wow...:D

Yah, tink bro perfection89 may be rite....for X-rays every1, male & female, wil have to remove their tops...heard ladies need to remove their bra cos some of their bras are wired wif small metal pcs tat could interfere wif the X-rays..n to make sure tis doesn't happen, all the ladies are required to remove their bras but tink no need to remove their panties lah...serves no purpose since it is only X-Ray...so for the ladies, they dun hav to remove all their underwear, only their bra

Roypoh
13-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Part 3:

I received an email and it was from facebook notifying me that felicia sent me a message.

"hi do i know you?"

i replied "you might not know me but i know you. :) you scanned me today"

F: no wonder you look familar.
me: care to exchange numbers?
F: eerrr, may i know the reason?
me: no reason, because i want to know more about you. Anyway it doesnt harm you havin one more friend.
f: True, alright.

You are now friend with Felicia **********

Mission 1 accomplished.

i am currently still in the process of trying to bonk her.

keep you guys updated.

baimi
18-12-2010, 04:47 AM
She asked me to change to their gown
and take out everything?? what can i keep with
only my underpant on or naked?