PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Spa Massage Includes (Jacuzzi, SteamnBath & Sauna) No hanky panky

Tommy Page
07-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Any bros got lobang sharing cheap spa massages include Jacuzzi, steam bath & sauna. No hanky panky. Location & damages?

silvers
08-12-2010, 05:24 PM
Wtf, reading the title i thought u got lobang to share with us... :(

bestbest
08-12-2010, 07:21 PM
Dorris HC may be. Jacuzzi, steambath, sauna, free dim sum/drinks plus massage at an early bird price of $28. Just go for the massage and say no to hanky panky lor.

SKY NET
08-12-2010, 11:10 PM
School holiday start & lot of students start new thread asking question. What to do?

tan453
10-12-2010, 05:30 PM
only 2 spa comes into my mind, cozy spa at punggol marina sgd 62 for 60 min,
and gspa at gullimard rd, you can check the pricing on the website, looks pretty steep and upmarket.

too bad heath spa has closed, used to be my favourate.

buzzcheong
10-12-2010, 08:45 PM
North Area- cozy spa
East Area- hot spa
West Area-super spa

All are gd.

Oralcraz
10-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Any bros got lobang sharing cheap spa massages include Jacuzzi, steam bath & sauna. No hanky panky. Location & damages?
Spas with these facilities are not cheap. Those mentioned by bros are good facilities spas. Very good for group relaxation.

bestbest
25-12-2010, 06:25 AM
Dorris HC may be. Jacuzzi, steambath, sauna, free dim sum/drinks plus massage at an early bird price of $28. Just go for the massage and say no to hanky panky lor.

Someone called me dumass for saying this.

I was only trying to disturb TS. Anyway, what i said are true. Got everything there though may not be the best. If you go there at 10 plus or 11 plus in the morning, you need only pay $28 for entrance.

As for hanky panky, it is your call. Can still go for a clean massage and you can always say no to the golden question. But then, massage may or may not be good and strong depending on who massages you.

Whatever, Merry Christmas to all bros and sis out there :)

Tommy Page
28-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Call the spa today asking is it Trisha working today & she off. Like to try her massage. Maybe other days.

Tommy Page
26-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Anyone try Trisha massage before? Is it gd?

fauste
28-02-2011, 01:54 PM
Someone called me dumass for saying this.

I was only trying to disturb TS. Anyway, what i said are true. Got everything there though may not be the best. If you go there at 10 plus or 11 plus in the morning, you need only pay $28 for entrance.

As for hanky panky, it is your call. Can still go for a clean massage and you can always say no to the golden question. But then, massage may or may not be good and strong depending on who massages you.

Whatever, Merry Christmas to all bros and sis out there :)

Sounds good. Bro mind PMing me the location and contact.

buzzcheong
16-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Anyone try Trisha massage before? Is it gd?

Bro, her massage is gd and she speak well. I was hook by her once before, keep going there

Tommy Page
16-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Bro, her massage is gd and she speak well. I was hook by her once before, keep going there

Finally, try her massage 2 weeks ago. And she say she won't come early to work. Mostly 1 or 2 pm. So must book appt with her early.