PDA

View Full Version : Primaleen

G13B
07-12-2010, 10:39 AM
Just had a session with her yesterday evening.. one word.. AWESOME! She blew me away.. and I am beginning to miss her. According to her, she will leave tomorrow.. and will only be back in March or July.

She's super friendly, no-time watcher.. top notch attitude and service.. nice curvy body with C cuppa tits..

That 7in functional cock.. love it when the tip was wet with precum.. and when it's hard.. curving upwards.. Nice moans.. Had her riding me before switching to missionary and unloaded.. before lotsa foreplay, frenching, cuddling.. It was like fulfilling my fantasy of bonking my friend who's a gal and looks very much like her.. Money doesnt permit, if not I really will wanna see her before she flies off.. Catch her before she's gone..

This is her website.. no doubt about it the photos look exactly like the real person..

http://primaleen.blogspot.com

She operates in Balestier area.. hard to find lots within the hotel carpark.. very tight and limited space! But no complaints.. I managed to park beside rubbish bins..

iron_fist87
07-12-2010, 08:24 PM
bro no capped huh?

ibelieveindevil
07-12-2010, 09:31 PM
damage how mcuh?

G13B
08-12-2010, 01:11 AM
bro no capped huh?

Bbbj but fj capped..

G13B
08-12-2010, 01:14 AM
damage how mcuh?

Her rates are stated in the site.. U may wanna nego with her.. But she's leaving on Wednesday if not wrong, which is today..