PDA

View Full Version : Do u all lick the pussy if the gal have not bath yet?

IPrince
04-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Wont u all find it unhygienic if she have not bath & u still lick it????

maxman
05-12-2010, 08:52 AM

The only issue here would be sweat/perspiration accumulated in underwear throughout the day in warm weather. The same question can be asked by women of men.

Chery QQ
05-12-2010, 09:44 AM

After wash is better, I would not be able to go down if encounter with real ccb.

bota_456
05-12-2010, 09:55 AM
not even the gal had washed it

austin69
05-12-2010, 10:36 AM

No need bath, as long as she wash her pussy properly, I will lick her.:p

I thannk you.

Suckmedry
05-12-2010, 10:38 AM
i dun like lick pussy...........

havana
05-12-2010, 10:48 AM
If wife or galfriend maybe....others:rolleyes: NO! thank u:)

whiteangelcsh
05-12-2010, 11:34 AM
It all boils down to how well and thorough the washing is. Some would juz wash it briefly. Juz like guys, some juz 'rinse' their cock under running water, din bother to pull back the foreskin to wash the head's underskin. Likewise for ladies, the underskin of the pussy hv dry discharge residue. It all depends on individual cleansing habits. Wash doesn't means CLEAN.

qlogic
05-12-2010, 11:44 AM
If wife or galfriend maybe....others:rolleyes: NO! thank u:)

agree, all working ladies no, even wife or gf better still have a shower, and that is a gd foreplay also :p

sun814
05-12-2010, 11:54 AM

would u let your extremely horny gal (wife/gf/fl/wl) give u a bbbj before u even tries to take off your clothes or u would insist on having a bath first?? :confused: 己所不欲,勿施于人.

owl888
05-12-2010, 12:42 PM
I once went out with a ktv gal after few round of drinks. B4 bathe go dwn to lick pussy....walao dunno knn wat fxxk smell is tt. Afterthat lose all mood to bonk her liao...really waster of $$$ :(

So lesson learnt. Hygiene is always no. 1!

naturegreen
05-12-2010, 02:49 PM
TS, let me ask you back another question.

Some girls wash, CB also chao until duno like what.
Some girls never wash but no smell.
So which do you prefer?

syt_punisher
05-12-2010, 03:31 PM
I once went out with a ktv gal after few round of drinks. B4 bathe go dwn to lick pussy....walao dunno knn wat fxxk smell is tt. Afterthat lose all mood to bonk her liao...really waster of $$$ :(

So lesson learnt. Hygiene is always no. 1!

wahhh, you may have smell the sperms of other cheongsters.

A380_Jumbo
05-12-2010, 03:37 PM
No need bath, as long as she wash her pussy properly, I will lick her.:p

I thannk you.

ya lor, as long as her pussy is properly washed, i will go down on her just to make her high high and seeing her face enjoying while we servicing her makes me even more high high high :p

that's the fun of having commercial sex seeing many different ladies young and old with song face ;)

alvin36
05-12-2010, 03:39 PM
I have encounter some gals, no need to wash, also no smell, nice to lick.
there are some other gals, wash already... also smelly, and they very very wet. I also cannot explain this :confused: , and dont dare to tell her too

this dont apply to WL or FL, I guess they know how to wash properly.....

mrliew
05-12-2010, 05:11 PM
i normally don lick pussy.never done it before.

VanGogh
05-12-2010, 08:06 PM
I have encounter some gals, no need to wash, also no smell, nice to lick.
there are some other gals, wash already... also smelly, and they very very wet. I also cannot explain this :confused: , and dont dare to tell her too

Bro I agree with you :confused:

alan0338
05-12-2010, 11:17 PM
think i am like some fl who stated bbbj ( depends on chemistry ) :D me also same leh, LA CHEE BYE also depend on chemistry... but must not be a CCB la.. :D

unsung80
06-12-2010, 12:06 AM
In the past i don't like to lick due to the salty taste. Until girls i met recently got really yummy pussy. Why so, because the pussy is washed first, hence it taste nicely. Especially those kind of vagina lip that look pinkish, tight and small. Ultra ultra delicious.

Come to think of it, if the girl blow for you. Is fair they deserve their pleasure through your tongue. :D

blk437
06-12-2010, 12:18 AM
Once i am drunk and i went down before bathing on a girl i picked up in a club, smell harmless taste poisonous.. Never will i do again..

Btw, my tongue was numb for a while.. Dunno what poison i gana also.. :eek:

t33kid
06-12-2010, 12:51 AM
Once i am drunk and i went down before bathing on a girl i picked up in a club, smell harmless taste poisonous.. Never will i do again..

Btw, my tongue was numb for a while.. Dunno what poison i gana also.. :eek:

maybe its some kind of new " medicine ' for the female to apply to her pussy, and making our cock to be numb and can screw her longer? :D

InuYasha
06-12-2010, 03:53 AM
Hmm.. Never lick a pussy before. But my gf lick n suck my LJ, with or without wash! :D

otamay
06-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Yuck! must wash or else smell terrible, I cannot stand it as what people used to say "Chow CB" :eek:

tegami
06-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Did once during a ons. salty and a bit smelly. But got a good bonk with the gal.:)

Alf1977
07-12-2010, 12:58 AM
I seldom will lick pussy coz I don't like but I prefer my dick to be sucked though.

Selfish me.

Tai Guan
07-12-2010, 01:08 AM
As for me, I like the pussy to be washed so to have the freshness out of it. :D

blk437
07-12-2010, 01:16 AM
love licking pussy because i love to see the woman's lusty and slutty face. Turns me on many many.. :rolleyes:

CalmCoconut
07-12-2010, 01:57 AM
I read so many brothers write their FR on how they paint until the WL's juice flow.
But I have never tried before. Dare not try because I am very sensitive to smell. Skali kena smell straight away turn off already. How to bong like that?
But still, I still marvel at how good many bros are in the way they really lick.
Maybe one day I will try. Maybe.

Bcobra17
07-12-2010, 06:43 AM
Brothers out there. For me I started to painting, I mean lick da pussy wt an Indian Milf at massage centre. Hers was clean n nice smell and after tat try to do tat wit most da gal tat I took. Tried Chinese, pinoy and Indian but haven't try minah. Chinese is local gals n not prc cos find tat Prc pussy got alot of hair n smelly. Pinoy no need to say cos most of them clean shave n smell good. Indian got a nice smell too. He he he cos I'm Indian tats y support them. Ha ha ha. No hard feelings guys.

3isaparty
07-12-2010, 09:35 AM
i would go down on my gf after a night of clubbing session, and man it tasted great with the combination of sweat and juices :p

Oralcraz
08-12-2010, 03:44 PM
I would only lick the pussy of the woman I love, wash or not.

Kuan Aik Hong
08-12-2010, 04:07 PM
No I wont....

CrazyPig
26-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Only if she washes clean and even after washing, must not have smell. If she has a clean pussy, I'll even tounge fuck her

stopwars
28-12-2010, 07:27 AM
I eat my gf pussy as and when i need and the smell turns me on.
Ok, i eat when she wash. Obviously i dont go down if weather sibeh jialat until sweat like siow lah. (=

rhythmic
28-12-2010, 11:15 AM
My girl have odourless pussy, infact she have sweet sexy smell which I love. Even after a whole day, her pussy still smells great. I never fail to give her good long oral sex before proceeding to main course. We both enjoy it. :rolleyes:

alvin36
28-12-2010, 05:32 PM
My girl have odourless pussy, infact she have sweet sexy smell which I love. Even after a whole day, her pussy still smells great. I never fail to give her good long oral sex before proceeding to main course. We both enjoy it. :rolleyes:

This is really strange, I cannot explain this too, and dont dare to ask the gal :D some gals no need to shower also no smell. Once I had a FB, who works in retail shop. I met her after her whole day work at 10pm... we go supper then to H81. It was our 1st session, so it was very exciting. We make love without having shower. I was abit scared of pussy smell too, but pai seh to ask her go shower since she never insists. But strangely, to my surprise, totally no smell when I paint her. Only got a bit of salty smell which is normal and acceptable.

There is another reason why some gals no smell is because they have a habit of putting on panty liner.

There are another type of gals very CCB even after shower. If no shwer, the smell really cannot tahan once they remove panty. And the smell is worst when they get wet. My face cannot go near her CCB :(

burningicez
28-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Try keeping a packet of Macdonald curry sauce and bring it around and you wont know when you will need it.