PDA

View Full Version : Encounter with my company flower

Roypoh
04-12-2010, 08:57 AM
Dear all samsters,

time for my 2nd post.
This encounter happened when i was in my early 20s.
i begin my career in the financial industry in a bank. A local bank.
I started out as a junior banker and i sell mainly insurance and some unit trusts.
We have a team of bankers and there is one particular banker (we shall call her lynn) who is very pretty and attractive.

She is those type of woman who is very soft, sweet and pretty girl who has long and perm hair. She would always wear those top which are don't allow you to see any cleavage and it always makes you wonder what lies beneath those elegant top. Her breasts are B cup and skin color is quite fair. The whole package makes her simply the flower of my bank.

Lynn look like Zeng Si Mei of TCS.

Story to be continued....

LyAiN
04-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Brother Icypryce,

Your sig thread, pls also continue your update with Ashely, and your senior with her mom. Kam sia

cedric_sunny
04-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Camping to wait for lynn.

puieh
04-12-2010, 04:36 PM
pitch tent started to camp XD

queens
04-12-2010, 04:53 PM
camping here for digging flower story :p:D

bigmannow
04-12-2010, 08:12 PM
i like zeng si mei... :D

morse
04-12-2010, 10:06 PM
TS is a good story writer. Will camp here too.:)

Roypoh
05-12-2010, 01:40 AM
thank you all for your support.

Part 2.

Whenever we have road shows and company outing, everyone in the bank would love to be close to her talk to her and have meals with her. i would stand one corner and chat with my male colleagues and waiting for a good chance to prey on her. She is 3 years older than me and she is single. I am having a gf back then so i also ai mai ai mai like that. want to prey and eat but still scared of back fire as there is an old saying "never shit in your own backyard"

We are just hi bye friends then. nothing more nothing less. there was once when her PC is spoilt and asked anyone could help her. i waited for an opportunity when she was alone and i approached her.

me: Lynn, hello. i heard your PC is spoilt.
l: yup. just spoilt 2 days ago and i dunno what is the problem.
me:if you want i can help you fix it.
l: any charges?
me: nope. no charges.we are colleagues what. why would i charge you?
l: you look like those practical guy ma...
me: wah, thats hurting. perhaps we need to understand each other more.

we exchanged our phone numbers. As my gf stays at my house sometimes, i cant call Lynn and chat with her. Then came a night she sms me and sent me a quiz. asking me to guess the answer. those XIN LI CHE YAN.

i replied her "so tough" she said she will be waiting for my answer.
the following night, i have forgotten about this quiz as i think it is rather lame. 12.04am. SMS came in. "hello, are you asleep? what is your answers to my quiz?"

good chance liao as that night my gf wasnt with me. i called her and we had a super long chat. chat till the wee hours 6am. we chatted about work, life and love. we found that we got many things similar (being guys, we always CREATE SIMILARITY with the girl we like) and we hit it on very well and we decide to go out together the next day for movie. I was still hiding my relationship with my gf...

I was very excited about the movie outing with her. To avoid office gossips, we decided to go off until everyone left office. we sms each other and it was very exciting. trying to hide my outing with the company's PRETTIEST BABE.

We went to a cinema in orchard and i bought an R21 movie. It was an italian art movie and the sex part was like from the start till the end. both of us were aroused. From the gesture and conversation i can sense there is a good chance she like me so i held my courage and touched her hands. We were sitting at the couple seats on the last row. (very well planned right??) and i gave her a peck on her cheek. NO REJECTION. SONG LIAO i told myself.

to be continued...

mseveninch
05-12-2010, 02:11 AM
Nice start.........camping for next!:D

Laruto
05-12-2010, 03:30 AM
nice , camping for next , thks

mamamiakuku
05-12-2010, 07:58 AM
I like that...Song!!!

Roypoh
05-12-2010, 08:12 AM
Part 3:

i could not concentrate at all in the movie although the italian actress is damn chio and alot of sex scenes. my flower is anytime better. in my mind i was proud and happy that most of the office guys couldnt get her but now here she is secretly dating with me.

After the movie i sent her home. It was about 11.45pm. Below her block i was very sad to say goodbye and i dont want to end my beautiful night.

lynn: why you look so sian?
me: bcos our day is ending...
lynn: you dont want it to end?
me: i am sure you dont want it to end too.

She asked me if i would like some fruits. i was surprised and excited. Her house was already lights off and she told me her parents are sleeping so be careful not to make any noise. I sat on the sofa and she went to the kitchen to bring out some fruits. We were watching tv and she is feeding me the fruits. felt like KING! very happy and song feeling. thinking to myself, sales good really very power. you make good money and good reputation. sian girls also easier. :P

It was kinda exciting as i know her parents are in their rooms and anytime they might come out but i am still on my mission. we chat our night away and we are drinking her dad's beer. after 1.5 cans she got rather high.

lynn: do you like to be blow? (as she asked that, she blow into my ears)
me: (i was wondering to myself, is she for real? true or not? so fast? she is company flower leh. or is she testing me? Better hold back more.

me: that depends on what kind of blow. wind blow i like. very hot now :)
lynn: how about blowing below?
me: blow my body better. i moved away to increase the fan speed.
lynn: you devil. trying to divert issit?
me: of course i like to be blow lar. you want to blow me issit?
lynn: no way! i was joking...
me: thinking of myself. good lets play the waiting game.

5am already,
lynn: dad is going to work liao
me: alright i better get going.

we had a light and juicy frenching and i left...

TO BE CONTINUED.

Roypoh
05-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Part 3:

i could not concentrate at all in the movie although the italian actress is damn chio and alot of sex scenes. my flower is anytime better. in my mind i was proud and happy that most of the office guys couldnt get her but now here she is secretly dating with me.

After the movie i sent her home. It was about 11.45pm. Below her block i was very sad to say goodbye and i dont want to end my beautiful night.

lynn: why you look so sian?
me: bcos our day is ending...
lynn: you dont want it to end?
me: i am sure you dont want it to end too.

She asked me if i would like some fruits. i was surprised and excited. Her house was already lights off and she told me her parents are sleeping so be careful not to make any noise. I sat on the sofa and she went to the kitchen to bring out some fruits. We were watching tv and she is feeding me the fruits. felt like KING! very happy and song feeling. thinking to myself, sales good really very power. you make good money and good reputation. sian girls also easier. :P

It was kinda exciting as i know her parents are in their rooms and anytime they might come out but i am still on my mission. we chat our night away and we are drinking her dad's beer. after 1.5 cans she got rather high.

lynn: do you like to be blow? (as she asked that, she blow into my ears)
me: (i was wondering to myself, is she for real? true or not? so fast? she is company flower leh. or is she testing me? Better hold back more.

me: that depends on what kind of blow. wind blow i like. very hot now :)
lynn: how about blowing below?
me: blow my body better. i moved away to increase the fan speed.
lynn: you devil. trying to divert issit?
me: of course i like to be blow lar. you want to blow me issit?
lynn: no way! i was joking...
me: thinking of myself. good lets play the waiting game.

5am already,
lynn: dad is going to work liao
me: alright i better get going.

we had a light and juicy frenching and i left...

TO BE CONTINUED.

qlogic
05-12-2010, 11:52 AM
camping here for more :p

charleslim
06-12-2010, 10:15 PM
i like your post... thanks to sammyboy, i finally know you in person. lets have golf this weekend ? btw the 335 u are targeting i have friend that works at pm, let me intro her to you... maybe u can try to bonk the saleswoman. hahaha

SGDreamchaser
06-12-2010, 11:28 PM
ooo lala! i'm camping here for more too!

Roypoh
07-12-2010, 12:09 AM
i like your post... thanks to sammyboy, i finally know you in person. lets have golf this weekend ? btw the 335 u are targeting i have friend that works at pm, let me intro her to you... maybe u can try to bonk the saleswoman. hahaha

cant golf this week. i am going to taipei tomorrow morning. tight business trip. always need to fly there sign my contract and come back. feel like a dog

Roypoh
07-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Part 4:

thank you all brothers and sisters for your patience. I will continue my encounter now.

AFter confirming her affections for me, I chatted with lynn every night without fail. Our liking turned to affection affection turned to love. my relationship with my girlfriend then drift apart. i kept saying i got alot of stuff to do in office cannot meet her. on another hand i am getting closer to lynn.

i asked her out for our 2nd date. she agreed. we went for drinks sexsion at new asia bar. She is the type of girl who likes posh and special places. new asia bar is just right for us. she is not a drinker so i was lucky and i did not spend much to make her high and bring her to the state i wanted her to be.

She had 2 glasses of martini and she is very high already. keep smiling and used her legs to seduce me under the table. i was turned on and we continued chatting and i asked...

me: are you tired?
l: yes i am... :(
me: told you dont drink so much.
l: i am happy tonight what.
me: hmmm lets stay outside tonight and dont go home?
l: where do you want to go?
me: we go stay in hotel?
l: there is a nice hotel nearby ******* hotel ... oops
me: alright i had not been there before, why dont we spend our loving night there?
l: nodded

i hold her hands and we walked to the hotel she wanted. i was thinkin' must be damn ex loh. and it is like 1 am liao. better go in and do some good workout and make my money worth. really excited and in 7th heaven as i am bringing my company's flower to bonk !!!!! how fortunate is that!

At the hotel:

Lynn sit at the sofa of the lobby while i go and register and get a room. it is a 4 star hotel and the staff told me all the deluxe rooms are full. There are only club house suite left. i thought to myself... damn it. lan lan loh like that. want to fuck no choice liao.. i unwillingly passed her my credit card and ask her to hurry up with the registration process as i was afraid that L might change her mind.

finally registration is done. we took a lift up to level 17. when we entered the room she was shocked to see such a big room.

l: wah this roomy is so big. we can get our branch people to come.
me: yes we can but tonight you are mine!

i hugged l and we frenched i help her remove her top and i saw her light green bra. that was very sexy... she told me she need to bathe first so i watch the football channel and i remembered that night was showing EPL highlights. I waited... and waited.... finally she is out. i hurried into the bath room as asked her to wait for me. i showered as fast as i could and i rushed out of the bath room without drying myself.

l: why are you so excited? you see, you never wipe yourself dry. later sick how? i got no time to take care of you.

as she said that. she wipe my naked body with my tower. she was wrapped in her towel and i cant wait to see what is inside it. as we were in our office attire, we have to wear the robe provided.we laid on the bed and was looking into each other eyes and begin kissing and petting. i slowly removed her robe and i could see her B cup boobs and beautiful nipples. that was the moment i was always yearning for....

to be continued.

Roypoh
07-12-2010, 12:47 AM
brother charles, thank you for introducing miss C to me... she was a playful chick.

eeemen
07-12-2010, 12:53 AM
I like it!! :D, Camping here for more pls. cheers bro ...............

DarthRevan
07-12-2010, 02:20 AM
Camping for more :D

Roypoh
07-12-2010, 09:01 AM
Part 5:

Lynn tried to stop me from entering her. she was very very wet already and my dick is damn rock solid hard. imagine my troops all fit and ready to fire but the enemy is struggling with all her might. Her intent was to have an overnight stay with me in the hotel but not willing to have sex with me. she felt everything was too fast.

i keep on persuading her, it was like selling UT and investment products during lehman brothers period. i keep on fondling her and fingering her. she was super wet and i really want to connect into her and do some in and outs push ups with her pussy. her pubic hair is neat and tidy. i asked her and she told me she got trim everytime she bathe. Very nice and neat pussy... unlike those cecelia and gilian kind. i begin licking her pussy. it was super wet and the taste is bad. very salty taste but i love it... i keep on licky and inserting my tongue into her pussy in and out. in and out. giving her my 101%.

l: arrhhhhhh... that was great... dont stop please...

after hearing that i begin my 2.4km of licking again. i sucks and lick and lick and keep on touching her soft boobs. the nipples were erected and i can sense she needed my dick too... just playing hard to get...

i begin sucking her light brownish nipples and keep on fingering her and when she was really enjoying i quickly stick out my rock steady dick and inserted into her...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH

MARVELLOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FEELINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

she got a shocked face and wanted me to come out but i just dont let go and forced her hands down and begin fucking her real hard. in and out in and out... making sure i dont cum early. i need to sextify her first... after about 3 mins and intercourse, she begin to relax and enjoy the process. her long perm hair was beautiful with her innocent angelic face. really pretty.... zeng si mei look alike with the enjoying face... song man!

she begin riding on me and she was damn hot... usually during work, she is serious and dont really talk to people much and now she is on the bed with me fucking and riding hard... she keep stroking her hair behind and wanted me to lick her nipples while she ride and ride... it was really a super song sexsion but i have to maintain my ejectuation and maintain hard. RooOooYyyyy! she cum and she screamed my name as she cum. after she cum, i pushed her to the bed and really to fire my troops. i was not wearing any condoms so i fucked and fucked hard till 92% i cum on her tits.

no gf had ever screamed my name when she cum.. she is the 1st... really good.. and shiok...

good experience and great person to fuck.

i will be posting my story with my JC flower soon. Stay sex tuned!

fusiopn
07-12-2010, 03:16 PM
haha.. TS.. your story is just like SAF amour motto.. "swift & decisive".. lol.. nontheless, nice story bro =)

Roypoh
07-12-2010, 08:49 PM
i waited for the right opportunity and i fire.

terra-cotta
07-12-2010, 09:51 PM
Thanks bro for the juicy story. Read already steam liao. :p :)

SGDreamchaser
08-12-2010, 12:07 AM
i waited for the right opportunity and i fire.

lol? the end?

Roypoh
08-12-2010, 12:39 AM
yes its the end. finished my company flower.

eeemen
08-12-2010, 12:42 AM
That was fast and quick eh? :D, Thanks for the story, cheers .................

Roypoh
08-12-2010, 01:02 AM
cheers, thank you for your support. i will be posting some other encounters soon!

Ngengheng
08-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Nice one!!! I really enjoy it.

deathscythehell
08-12-2010, 11:19 AM
short and sweet... Nice story...!!

chaivcvc
08-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Like yr experience alot, will be waiting for yr next experience!!!

Season_Tea
08-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Nice story bro..
Sweet

happy000
08-12-2010, 05:55 PM
It's a nice story which everyone hope they are the actor in it. Unfortunately it's just a dream. :)

riggerboi
08-12-2010, 06:50 PM
take picture la bro

otamay
08-12-2010, 09:51 PM
So fast finish liao, the flower will wither soon :D

Cytan7
09-12-2010, 01:28 AM
A bit too fast leh... bring in more of your exciting stories please :D

morse
18-12-2010, 04:33 PM
brother charles, thank you for introducing miss C to me... she was a playful chick.
Can introduce to me or not?:p

buzzcheong
18-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Bravo zulu bro!Nice FR! Camp here.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
19-12-2010, 12:43 AM
ok la bros, bobian one, not everyone are talented to write juicy stories de mah :D

netjumper
01-04-2012, 04:38 PM
nice story with a nice build up ... but I think in some countries, when a girl say no and you still force yourself in ... it's called rape even both are adult and consented to oral sex :D

CapriG
01-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Hehe come to give support! First story is amazing and lovely :D