PDA

View Full Version : 2xx Lavendar Street - New Massage Joint

sYnThEtiC
03-12-2010, 01:52 PM
Happened to drive past by Lavendar Street few days ago and saw a NEW massage shop just open for business. Look new..... As I was driving, so just managed to have a quick peek. It is diagonally opposite Eminent Plaza. Wonder anyone has visited that place? Any feedback on the type of gals and charges there?

kamsia:o

samsam33
03-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Is it called New Spa? If yes, it has been in business for many months already, not new.

Standard charges for the services (HJ, BJ, BM), gals wise, not the SYTs but those 30's ++

Happened to drive past by Lavendar Street few days ago and saw a NEW massage shop just open for business. Look new..... As I was driving, so just managed to have a quick peek. It is diagonally opposite Eminent Plaza. Wonder anyone has visited that place? Any feedback on the type of gals and charges there?

kamsia:o

sYnThEtiC
03-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Is it called New Spa? If yes, it has been in business for many months already, not new.

Standard charges for the services (HJ, BJ, BM), gals wise, not the SYTs but those 30's ++

When I drove past, like I saw 2 joints side-by-side. One is newer....I think its beside this New Spa.... Like just open.

sim34698
04-12-2010, 06:09 PM

Hi bro samsam33, I have been a regular at new spa but I was never offered any BJ and BM services lei. Can tell me which gal provide such service so that I can ask for it when I go there in the future :p. But I heard the boss there is very strict and would never allowed such services. Anyway I had tried the new massage joint recently, there are not much gals and their massage are so so only. I still prefer to go New Spa to find Niko and Apple as their massage and looks are good.

samsam33
07-12-2010, 09:34 AM
After unable to get a slot for kelly at eminent, I decided to try out the new place yesterday, not new spa. Quality wise not so good, esp if you're SYTs lookers

At first, I was assigned to the one who is her turn on the list. But she CMI, so I request for another one. Another one come, slightly better but also CMI. Then I asked for another one. So they asked all the available gals out for me to choose.

The one who attended to me is a milf, big boobs but very sagging :(, so only got mood for hj. It's quite mechanic and not too sensual. Only plus pt is she is quite patient.

Since the 2 joints are so close, and having tried both, I think new spa is a better choice. Do note that I'm not in anyway related to any of the joint and not trying to promote one over another one.

I just want to share my honest view so that other bros who are tight in budget would not waste more money

ad_riche
07-12-2010, 10:11 AM
i think the joint u refering to is simply relaxing spa. The place open few weeks already and i went there twice as i know the lady boss when she is a massesue. The stock they have are so so but their business really good,maybe customers come because of the lady boss.Think will rtf when the lady boss sms me again.

fishball
07-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Hmm.. Tried out that joint yesterday.. Hmm.. quite good massage though the girls are only ok in looks. but no other things liao leh. Sadz.. The place look quite comfortable though..:)

samsam33
07-12-2010, 01:30 PM
We went to the same joint yesterday .... hahaha did we meet?

Hmm.. Tried out that joint yesterday.. Hmm.. quite good massage though the girls are only ok in looks. but no other things liao leh. Sadz.. The place look quite comfortable though..:)