PDA

View Full Version : My piano teacher and my gf.

Shex
03-12-2010, 01:49 AM
Have been reading stories here for awhile and thought I'd post my own. I've had the pleasure of two girls before, not at the same time though. The two events happened within the last year. So without further ado, I shall start my story. :D

My school's break had started, and it was 3 months without school. (It's a private school btw. ) Wondering what to do, I remembered piano. I had already passed grade8 and had the license to teach, but after around 5 years not touching a piano, I figured I needed lessons. After getting a referral, I called for a tuner to tune my old piano. My mum was surprised at my sudden taking up of piano again, saying she'd pay me back after she and my father got back from their work detatchment at Shanghai for a year.

I smsed the piano teacher, who introduced herself as Naomi. We arranged a practice lesson first, after which she'd decide if I wanted her to teach. So a week passed and she came. I wasn't expecting for it to be anyone pretty but she proved me wrong.

Start.

"Ringgg." The doorbell rang.
"Coming!" I shouted out, walking out of my room. Opening the door, I was dumbfounded. Drop dead hot.
"Hi, I'm Naomi. " she said, angellic voice. I surveyed her from head to toe, she was wearing a black one piece dress, her long brown hair fell perfectly, reaching her breasts, which I wagered were at least C. The dress reached to just above her knees, showing off what was left of her slender and beautiful legs. Completing the look, she wore black heels.
"So are you gonna just stand there?"
I laughed, shrugging it off. "No, it's just you don't seem very piano-teacher like. " I said, unlocking the gate.
"Oh? And why is that. " Naomi took off her heels.
" I was expecting older. "
She walked in, and I inhaled her sensous smell, feeling my dick erect slightly.
" Sorry to disappoint then. " She winked.

After the lesson, I hired her straight, not only was she pretty, her charges won't that expensive either. I masturbated after she left. My lust started then.

Will continue soon. Nights!

bigmannow
03-12-2010, 10:32 AM
Camping here first if u all don't mind:D

Manifestation
03-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Pitching my tent here. Since I'm quite a name person and Naomi arouses me quite.

sumsung
03-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Pitching my tent here too.

RedSky18
03-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Oh my god this story sounds exciting. You got another camper moving in.

alan0338
03-12-2010, 03:30 PM
join to camp :D

diputs1269
03-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Did you ask for piano massage also:D:D

Artemise
03-12-2010, 09:44 PM
I love c cup piano teachers. :D

Shex
04-12-2010, 01:51 AM
@Manifestation Ah my bad, I missed out saying that I changed her name. Her real name starts with T.
@All Thanks for the early support!

The next lessons proceeded with little excitement. Naomi would wear dresses each lessons, and soon I noticed how her skirtline seemed to inch shorter per lesson. After the first month, she said I had progressed much, as expected of a former grade8.

Her dresses hugged to her body perfectly, always emphasising her breasts. Looking hard enough, you could see the bra's outline. I noticed she wore half cups.

The 1st lesson of the second month, she sat cross legged, facing me at the table some distance away from my piano while I played on. She was smsing away on her iPhone and I had already finished playing, waiting for her to comment. I glanced down, noticing how much of her skirt was pulled back. Her long slender legs looked gorgeous, looking further, I noticed the outline of black. Panties? Before I could have a closer look, she looked up. I glanced away quickly. Did she see me staring? Surprisingly she didnt move, adjusting herself on the chair so even more was exposed. It took lots to look away.

"Good, there's improvement!"
I laughed nervously.
"Yea, I've been practicing. "
"I can tell. " she said, smiling at me. I melted. Her smile was cute, demure.

She stood up, her dress falling back to it's original position, crumpled.

"I'll see you next lesson then. I hope you prepare your pieces properly to let me see. " Emphasising the see. Did she know? She winked, leaving my house.

The next two lessons, I was treated to a visual delight again. This time, she let her bra strap hang off her shoulders loosely. I had the urge to f her, there and then. But I held back, masturbating to let off the steam.

The last lesson.

I'll update on Sunday again. Thanks for the support yet again. And no I didn't just have it once with Naomi :)

Ophie
04-12-2010, 02:12 AM
camping for more , thanks

cocknloaded
04-12-2010, 04:40 AM
camping camping!! brother good story! keep it coming! :)

cedric_sunny
04-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Good story, camping here for more.

io33
04-12-2010, 12:33 PM
another camper setting up tent.

joew2005
04-12-2010, 01:57 PM
alamak ..... waiting 2 see wat happened next !!

Diver10k
04-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Joining campsite

hyundai
04-12-2010, 03:14 PM
camping for more , thks

bonkudear
04-12-2010, 03:35 PM
I'll update on Sunday again. Thanks for the support yet again. And no I didn't just have it once with Naomi :)

Waiting for your update on the 'more than once trysts' with Naomi. :)

jdi813
04-12-2010, 04:06 PM
camping : )

amhelp
04-12-2010, 04:09 PM
nice one lah bro ~!
so looking forward to more ~
btw got age information? LoL

bigmannow
04-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Get gf and naomi togehter den can all HUAT together :D

fun_n_pleasure
05-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Pitching my big tent here :-)

youngboy123
05-12-2010, 12:50 AM
Nice one bro. I need piano teacher too ;)

Fenolix
05-12-2010, 01:11 AM
camping....:)

horafel
05-12-2010, 01:21 AM
super story so far bro. pls continue :)

itsmyfault
05-12-2010, 02:20 AM
awaiting pics too haha

samster1911
05-12-2010, 03:06 AM
Camping here in my igloo now (fucking cold these few nights).
:cool:

Laruto
05-12-2010, 03:29 AM
nice please carry on , thks

w1erdguy
05-12-2010, 02:03 PM
nice story, waiting for more sextifying sexcitements

Eric22
05-12-2010, 03:31 PM
camping too... sunday already... :D

dvilla
05-12-2010, 05:00 PM
hey good job bro, pls continue ur story, showing support here!

peterfoxtrot102
05-12-2010, 08:53 PM
pitching tent here. i sense a great story in the making!

guyche
05-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Yeah, great story bro! Hope there'll be a sexciting ending (with pics too)!

lwtlwt
05-12-2010, 09:15 PM
TS pls con't... gonna be camping here as well

diputs1269
05-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Any more lesson? I am waiting here :)

augustinek79
05-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Interesting line story... Bro, today Sunday night liao... Monday is coming, less 2 hrs plus... :)

Shex
06-12-2010, 01:31 AM
I start writing at Sunday midnight, sorry for the wait. To all those asking for her number, let me finish parts on Naomi.

Finally the last lesson, it was a hot day, the sun scorching in the sky. I opened the door. Naomi greeted me, a white dress, her skirt line covering only a quarter of her slender legs. Sleeveless, her black bra strap sliding off her smooth shoulders. I could see the bra through the dress, my penis throbbed, wakening. I let her in, noticing the back of her dress. The zip wasn't zipped! I saw the bra clips, my penis jumping up in excitement. We entered the piano room. The aircon was on. Naomi put down her bags, turning to me.

"Could I get a glass of water?" She smiled at me. My penis was becoming more awake. I nodded, unsure of what to say, leaving the room.

I poured the glass of water, calming myself down. My mind was filled with thoughts about her, undressing... I shook my head, walking back to the room, cup in hand.

As I entered the room, Naomi sat cross legged, looking through a book. I placed the cup on the table, deciding to mention her dress.

"Uh Naomi..."
"Yes dear?" she said, looking up.
"Your dress is unzipped. "
Her hands stretched behind, feeling to check.
"How forgetful I am, could you help?" she stood up, back facing me. I stood rooted, wondering what to do. Moving slowly to her, my hands moved for the zip. Then I decided to cease the oppurtunity.

My hands moved for her shoulders, massaging them. Naomi said nothing. Pushing off the dress from her shoulders, the dress dropped to the floor, leaving Naomi in her black lingerie. I moved in closer, hugging her, hands moving for her breasts. Naomi giggled, shuffling her curved butt. Pressing onto me. I massaged her breasts through her bra, pushing down the cup and teasing her nipples. They became bullethard in my fingers. Naomi moaned softly, leaning back onto me. I buried my face into her neck, kissing her, inhaling her scent.

"Mmmmmm...."

Her hands roamed me, finding my pants. She reached in, teasing my erection with her cold hands.

"Mmmm..." Her moans...

She pushed away, turning around to face me. Her hands reached around my neck, we pulled each other in. I felt her hard nipples press onto my chest. My hands reached to her back, unclipping her bra. My shirt came off, her panties, my pants, my underwear. We were both naked. My erection lay on her body, my fingers teasing her love. Juices flowed out constantly. Our mouths met, lips locked, teasing each other with our hands. Tongues busy.

I broke our kiss after around 10 mins. There was a foldout mattress in the room, so I prepared it. Naomi lay on it, smiling, giggling. Above her, I pinned her down with one hand, burying my face into her neck, inhaling her heavenly scent. I teased her, mouthing her neck. My other hand was positioning my erection. Her hands snaked over my neck, pulling me in. I slowly inserted.

"Mmmmmmm..." her moan, slow and sensous. She arched slightly. My hand stroked her legs, pulling them over mine. She continued moaning, arching. I pressed my chest onto hers feeling her breasts, nipples. Her walls tightened slowly around my erection as I pumped into her. She let out more moans. Louder. More sensuous. Sexy definitely. My tongue teased her neck. I slowed down, feeling my orgasm. Naomi closed her eyes.

"No, baby don't stop." she whispered. My lips parted her neck. Looking at her angellic face. She opened her eyes, we looked into each other's eyes. Our tongues slipped out, meeting outside out mouths, our lips met. We frenched, as I began to pump again. Faster this time. With more urgency. My hands fondled her breasts. Her walls tightened around my erection.

I came inside her too fast, gasping. She let out a gasp too, as I unloaded inside of her. She hugged onto me, breaking our kiss. Her body shivered. Slowly sliding out, I lay beside her, exhausted. Holding each other's hands.

To continue.

The next part will be...less interesting, haha. Sorry for the late update! I'm still under moderation ~ Hope you guys liked it anw!

youngboy123
06-12-2010, 06:45 AM
Good one bro!

superman67
06-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Waiting for your update on the 'more than once trysts' with Naomi. :)
Tks for the upz..rtn favor..now u hit 600pts w one more bar...cheerz:)

bigmannow
07-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Hi bro Shex,

can pm me her number? i also need piano lessons, also at Grade 8 :D

drslump99
07-12-2010, 01:20 PM
u the man, bro
so solid .... wished i learn piano too

bigmannow
10-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Bro TS, any updates??

Hideflash
10-12-2010, 09:49 PM
Dam I should have taken music lessons when I was in school.:(

unsung80
10-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Dam I should have taken music lessons when I was in school.:(

Is not too late to learn now, get a piano first. :p

Shex
11-12-2010, 01:26 AM
Went to Malaysia, had to send my laptop for repair last wk and it still hasn't been fixed. Couldn't have brought my desktop over, so sorry for not updating. But something happened in Malaysia! So :p

I leaned in to Naomi, whispering into her ear if she wanted to clean up together, nibbling her ear with my lips.

"Mm."

I turned my body to her, my penis starting to erect slightly again. Small drops of cum dripped out onto her legs as I rested it on her smooth legs. The feeling of my manhood laying on her smooth skin.

I moved in, Naomi arching slightly, giving me access to her neck. Her eyes were closed, enjoying. Moaning softly. I flipped over, above her again. Pressing her down. I started moving in...

Naomi's phone rang. Her eyes blinking open. She snaked her arms over my neck, hugging me. I felt her breasts, nipples on my chest momentarily before she got up, tiptoeing to her bag. She took out her phone and answered the call, hanging up shortly afterwards.

"I'll shower up myself and get dressed, my boyfriend's waiting for me at the nearby Mcdonalds. Sorry love." she said, gathering her lingerie and her dress.

"Boyfriend?"

She looked at me, regarding me. "I'm attached. But that was better than with him, keep it a secret k?" She winked at me.

"Sorry I..."

"I enjoyed it seriously. It's alright love."

Before I could answer, she was out of the room. She came out of the toilet fully dressed, she had taken the only towel, which was mine, to dry herself. After quickly drying her hair, I watched her go. She opened the door and locked it herself, throwing the keys in. I lay on the mattress, thinking.

That night I received an sms.

"you were a great student, nt just for that. you can teach again, gtz!"

End of part 1 of Naomi.

xiaomidnightz
11-12-2010, 06:18 AM
nice 1!! pls continue!! will be waiting..

bigmannow
11-12-2010, 12:16 PM
watiing eagerly for nex update here....

whatthefuk
12-12-2010, 02:58 AM
waiting for more

mamamiakuku
12-12-2010, 03:02 AM
I love Piano teacher!

Shex
12-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Part 2 on Naomi.

A few weeks after she stopped teaching me, she called me. Asking if I was free, I said yes. She dropped by on a Friday.

It was a superbly hot Friday, I had the living room fan turned to the maximum. Naomi was dropping by, for a reason I was unsure of. But I knew it was going to be good. The doorbell rang around 7, I opened the door, greeted by Naomi. She was wearing a mini skirt and a low cut singlet. Her baby blue bra strap fell off her shoulders, her cleavage was absolute. She bent down, taking off her heels, offering me a view of her matching baby blue panties. Lacy.

"Love, are you going to stand there?" she said, bringing me back to reality, with an erection. I quickly opened the door and she walked in, sitting herself down on the sofa, stretching her legs out as I closed the door.

I'll continue tonight, going out last minute now!

bigmannow
12-12-2010, 11:08 PM
ok i'm still here for ur nex update bro TS :D

Shex
13-12-2010, 01:34 AM
When I wake up! Sleepy to the max now and I just got home! An early nights to you all, sorry for making you wait!

Shex
13-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Well good morning~

youngboy123
13-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Now night liao pls do continue~

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
13-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Cute thread.

But one advice for you, if you could not fulfil a promise, its better not to make a promise in the 1st place.;)

Shex
13-12-2010, 10:16 PM
I stood infront of her, admiring her physique. She looked at me, tilting her head at an angle. I felt uncomfortable with the erection in my pants.

"So I'm staying here all night, are you standing there?" She pulled up her singlet slightly, exposing her stomach. I moved to her, kneeling infront of her, glancing up her skirt. Slowly, I pulled it down, she faked a soft moan as I proceeded to pull off her baby blue panties, throwing both casually onto the floor. She was already secreting pussy juices. I planted a kiss at her waxed area, mouthing it with my lips. Moving down slowly, I tasted her pussy juices. She giggled, moaning slightly. My tongue flitted, teasing her. Glancing up, her eyes were already closed. Entranced in the moment. Her moans got louder slowly, sensuously. After awhile, her body shivered.

"Ahhhhh..."

I got up, mouth wet with juice. I stripped myself as she split her legs, creating a space for me to sit. The moment my erection was waiting for, sitting infront of her, I slid in, her walls immediately tightening. Naomi gasped as my erection filled her. Within the limited space, I took off her shirt clumsily, unclipping her bra. Both items ended up on the floor, Naomi giggling as they fell. She laced her hands around my necks, our mouths moved closer to each other. It was hard to properly pump her while we sat. Awkward and slowly, I pulled, pushing in even slower. Our tongues were engaged in war, my hands roamed her back, stroking her. Her breasts, nipples, pressed onto my chest. I liked the feeling, I pulled her deeper. Her moans, so sensuous. Loud. Turned on.

To continue~

sennheiser
13-12-2010, 11:26 PM
nice! :D very erotic

Shex
15-12-2010, 12:27 AM
We fell sideways, breaking the kiss. I was below, Naomi awkwardly easing herself up, sitting. One arm of hers pressed against the sofa. She rode on me, slowly. My hands moved, cupping her breasts from below. She arched down. Closing her eyes. Her long hair fell as she leaned down. 45 degrees.

"Mmmm..."

My fingers stroked the upper part of her breasts in circular motions. She was distracted, her riding slowed. But we had all night, what was to fear?

Her juices leaked constantly. The area around my privates was all soaked. I decided to help, slightly painfully arching up to suck on her breasts. She gasped. Surprised. Her body shivered.

My tongue circled her bullet hard nipple.

"Mm. Don't. Mm."

Did she mean don't stop? Or don't do? I continued.

My hands, free now, moved down to her hips. Guiding her up and down. Making sure she didn't stop. She moved her lower body. Quickly. Unable to hold in with the sudden speed up, her tightened walls. I cummed inside of her. She let out a long moan.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

She shivered.

Slowly, she got up, cum and juices flowing out. She lay back on the sofa, stretching out her hands. Tired already?

I rested too, shortly for 5 minutes. But I wasn't gonna let the night end like this.

I stroked a finger up her legs, twirling it at the entrance of her love. Naomi was easily aroused, she moaned softly.

Proto
16-12-2010, 12:07 AM
continue the stories bro

KLKOOL
16-12-2010, 01:45 AM
keep up the good work :)

diputs1269
16-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Waiting here for more updates :)

bigmannow
16-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Bro TS,

I'm jus waiting for u to finish Naomi updates cos i wan her contact no for piano lezzons...

deathscythehell
17-12-2010, 11:15 AM
c this thread makes me wanna learn piano too... lol... i oso want her contact...!!! hehehe... =X

Shex
17-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Hey guys and ladies (maybe). Sorry for not updating! I fell sick the past few days and spent hours in bed. I will write once my mind is better! I noticed the flu bug is going around, not just me. My friend has fallen sick too! So please take care of yourselves! And enjoy the last moments of 2010 before xmas!

successman
18-12-2010, 07:50 AM
camping for yr updates! :D

Shex
21-12-2010, 05:04 PM
My finger slid in. Naomi's moans became background noise.

Naomi's phone rang.

My finger came out, Naomi stood up, nodding. She answered the phone. Talking softly. She hanged up soon shortly after. Walking towards my room. I followed her. When I got in to my room, she was already lying down, legs open.

"The phone call?"
"Doesn't matter, come love."

I got on the bed, positioning myself. Slowly, my erection entered her, she let out a moan, a gasp.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm."

I was kneeling, her legs on my back. I held on her legs, supporting myself. Pulling her deeper in. Pumping her in small movements.

"Mmmm."

Her juices flowed, I admired her beauty. Her nipples were hard, her breasts were rounded. Her eyes were closed. Her eyelashes long. Her lips pursed, biting on each other.

Time seemed to slow. Small movements wasn't going to make me cum that fast. Naomi didn't seem to mind.

"Mmm." "Mmph." "Mmm."

It was at least 20 mins later, I let out inside of her. Her body shivered slightly, she gasped, I pulled my penis out, collapsing next to her. Her finger played with my penis. I was panting heavily, tired.

"I'm going overseas to further my studies." she said, a few minutes after.
"Oh."
"I wanted to enjoy my best student once more before I left," she whispered in my ear. I held onto her hand, not saying a word.

We drifted into sleep. The next morning, Naomi woke me up, licking my nipples. I hugged her tightly. Inhaling her intoxicating smell for the last time.

She pushed me away, nodding shyly and walking out. I fell back onto my bed, shortly after she left. I heard the door close.

End.

So to all those asking for her number, she wouldn't be able to answer now anyway. She didn't give me a email either. Sorry :(

iron_symphony
21-12-2010, 08:40 PM
damn that was good.

eeemen
24-12-2010, 08:08 PM
So any part 2 cuming along bro TS? Cheers ..............

xcess
27-12-2010, 04:47 PM
This is by the far the most erotic story i have read. Bro, you have a gift.

If you can recall more encounters with such vigor do share with us!