PDA

View Full Version : Young couple seeking couple or single lady

horny_mate
02-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Hi all

Me and my boyfriend are looking forward to taking our relationship to the next level. We are seeking like minded couples who are looking for soft or full swing.

P: The gal: 25, Filipino, working professional, hot and wild once in the mood and the chemistry is right
Y: The guy: 25, Asian mix, fair, straight. Sensitive and

We have had soft swing before and are looking to explore more. If other couples or single girls are up for an exciting adventure, message us back and we'd take it from there.

P.S: Single guys, sorry, but we are only looking for couples or single girls

Cheers and kisses

P&Y

Jay D
02-12-2010, 02:20 PM
Hi all

Me and my boyfriend are looking forward to taking our relationship to the next level. We are seeking like minded couples who are looking for soft or full swing.

P: The gal: 25, Filipino, working professional, hot and wild once in the mood and the chemistry is right

We have had soft swing before and are looking to explore more. If other couples or single girls are up for an exciting adventure, message us back and we'd take it from there.

Cheers and kisses

P&Y

Hey there you got mail...!!!

Lartan
02-12-2010, 11:27 PM
Hi all

Cheers and kisses

P&Y

I have been persuading my girl friend to go full swing with guys/couples.
Intended to give her a surprise this christmas.
She been imagined being get fucked in her pussy and ass-hole , may be another cock in mouth...haha...
anyone keen, drop a pm.
thanks.
We are 43 and 40yo. She has pair of big boobs. Really know how to suck well.

horny_mate
06-12-2010, 12:48 AM
Hi

Bro Jay D. You have mail back :) Bro samster, we'd be interested in getting to know more. Send us a pm with more details and we can surely arrange something more fun.

3 more couples have contacted and they've already been sent replies. We're keen on having a session of soft or full swing this Wednesday. Looking to know more couples :)

Cheers

3isaparty
07-12-2010, 09:33 AM
hi TS, me and my gf are in our early twenties. may i ask you for more details with regards to the session? and are there drinking involved? :)

horny_mate
13-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Thank you for your reply. We already got replies from a few couples and wenrt ahead to meet one couple. We found the chemistry to be right and proceeded with a session. We'll be away for 2 weeks and then we'll b meeting more couples to continue having fun. Couples and single ladies, please pm us and tell us more about yourselves, your age, weight, height, ethnicity, swing experience, turn ons n turns offs n what you like to do during ur session? We'd get in touch with u :)

Cheers

horny_mate
17-12-2010, 04:37 AM
Hi all

Thank you for your replies. We got in touch with a couple, met em and had a session.

We are both 25, I'm mixed Asian while my gf (P), is Filipino. We are both passionate lovers and regularly enjoy sex. However, this time round we decided to venture more into soft swing, without exchanging partners.

Me n my gf were very shy as we are still new to the swinging scene. We metup for coffee n started chatting.

The couple were S & R. The guy, S, was 30, Australian n R, the gal was 27, indonesian australian mix.

We made the sitting arrangement such that I was seated next to R and S was seated next my gal(P). R was wearing a blue miniskirt, n gradually as we got more comfortable, i started moving my hand on her thighs n S, also startedd doing the same to P who was wearing a black miniskirt.

P was shocked as she was shy however i could see that R was enjoying my touch.

Soon, we proceeded to the room. The lights were dim. We started undressing each other's partners. I was gently kissing R as i undressed her while S was taking off P's clothes n was rubbing over her thongs. I coud hear P moaning gently.

R was shivering with my touch n i could sense her getting horny. p called out "ohh beh, i want u n she jumped on me n started taking off my clothes while R went n started unbuttoning S's shirt.

Soon we were all nude. p started playing with my balls as she frenched me while R went straight for S's tool n started slurping on it. He was moaning, yesss. P turned me on my back, went dwn n started icking my balls and shaft. I was in heaven n started moaning her name ohhh ... I turned her around n we were in 69, licking each other passionately.

S and R were too turned on n R pushed S back n slid on top of his tool. She started riding him hard n soon P got up n slid on top of me. The gals were riding hard n the whole bed was shaking.

P was the first to cumm as she found the heat of the moment too much n she came loudly "aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyy" n she collapsed on top n i hugged her reassuringly. While P caught her breath i saw S humping R, hard in doggy style.

Soon i got up, made P lie on her back and started humping her hard, with my balls slapping her ass as I put her legs on my shoulders n humped her real deep. S and R were going in full frenzy n S announced "O I m getting there baby". R exclaimed, almost there baby, I'm cumming... n she spasmed with her orgasm. Watching us, n her spasming pushed S over the edge too as he came with a loud grunt. I was ready to burst and I gave P, my all, and with one final thrust I came deep inside her and fell on her as she hugged me.

All of us, caught our breaths and then relaxed in our lovers' arms. We knew it was an exciting beginning.

We all took showers and kissed each other on the cheeks upon dressing up. We all enjoyed our first session and we left with the promise that our next meeting will only get hotter.

We are still looking to have fun with more couples. We hope to enjoy. So all those couples, who wanna have fun, pm us and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

P&Y

horny_mate
20-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Hi everyone

We have heard from 3 more couples. We're in touch with them. We're planning to meet more couples. Tentatively, we're going to organize a meet up and swing session on Wednesday 5 Jan in the evening.

Any interested couples, please reply to the post and pm us as well.

As for single guys, it'll depend on my gal. It'll be considered on a case by case basis.

Kisses

P&Y

wildhunky
21-12-2010, 03:45 PM
Hey bro, are u gamed for a soft swing with early 30s Chinese couple? If ya keen add mi on msn at [email protected]

nirv_thrill
21-12-2010, 06:16 PM
hi,

Highly experimental young couple here.

She: 23yr old. Orchestra teacher.. extremely petite and small sized but exceptionally strong blowjob (with tongue piercing) and a tight pussy. we've been tog for quite awhile, and she's amazingly tight. very cute with big eyes etc.. but tan skin. Pure chinese. She has the fantasy of getting fucked and blown at the same time.

Me: 27yr old. active in sports and very casual and open minded. Chinese mixed indian. Decently endowed and full of ideas to excite both guy and girl. I have the fantasy of fucking my girl doggie, while she blows you, with your girl below licking my balls.

Looking for fun couples willing to play. cheers.

horny_mate
21-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Hi bro

We're interested. We'd be interested in finding out more. You could reply to this post. We'd like to know more about the two of you.

Could you provide us with the following details so that we know more about you?

Ages:
Height:
Weight:
Brief description of looks:
Turn-ons and turn offs:
Previous swing experiences:
What do you like to do in your usual lovemaking session:
How often do you make love:

You could post a reply here or pm us.

We'd like to develop a good chemistry so that our session is enjoyable for all.

linda
21-12-2010, 11:05 PM
i interested, but i only single girl. how much u would pay for ?

ColourBlindx2
22-12-2010, 10:37 AM
hi,

Highly experimental young couple here.

She: 23yr old. Orchestra teacher.. extremely petite and small sized but exceptionally strong blowjob (with tongue piercing) and a tight pussy. we've been tog for quite awhile, and she's amazingly tight. very cute with big eyes etc.. but tan skin. Pure chinese. She has the fantasy of getting fucked and blown at the same time.

Me: 27yr old. active in sports and very casual and open minded. Chinese mixed indian. Decently endowed and full of ideas to excite both guy and girl. I have the fantasy of fucking my girl doggie, while she blows you, with your girl below licking my balls.

Looking for fun couples willing to play. cheers.

Heeeeeeeey,

So nice to see more people swinging.... we are getting back into the "swing" of things and looking to meet people...

Especially those with no "hang-ups" and especially those with bi-girls. Sigh... the taste of sweet pussy... i like i like!

PM us if you have anything on this afternoon!

ColourblindF

nirv_thrill
22-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Hey! Glad to know that we've got really welcoming people here. To reply to your queries (more than happy to - she's next to me so we'll reply this together):

Ages: 27(guy), 23(girl)

Height: 178cm(guy), 159cm(girl)

Weight: 69kg(guy), 42kg(girl)

Brief description of looks(guy): Sharp eyes, strong jawline, dark brown hair, tan skin, toned from regular jogging and wakeboarding, well trimmed and groomed below

Brief description of looks(girl): big eyes, deep dimples, nice smile, light brown hair, petite, tight pussy, 'wish i had bigger boobs though' (but i say they are excellent to fit into your palm w nice nipples), shaved clean.

Turn-ons(both of us): Black g-strings pulled to the side, sloppy blowjobs, dirty talking, spanking, slightly rough to full rough, spanking and getting spanked. Oh, he's started to finger me in such a way that i'm beginning to squirt like crazy - it's sucha huge turn on for us in bed when i squirt and he loves it.

Turn-offs(both of us): dead-fishes, quiet sex, lights-off sex, 'polite sex'.

Previous swing experiences: Twice before. One with a buddy of mine and his wife, another with her female colleague and colleague's boyfriend. Both were good experiences. The former was just making love next to each other cuz they didnt want to cross any boundaries. The latter was full on swapping.

What do you like to do in your usual lovemaking session: well, we enjoy going hard and rough and maintaining eye contact the entire time

How often do you make love: now that we've got less work to clear since everyone's on leave, at least 4 times a week.

horny_mate
23-12-2010, 03:21 AM
Hi Linda

It's good to hear from you. However, we're not into paid sex. We're looking for fun with mutual consent for mutual sextacy ;) Let us know if u r game.

Cheers

P&Y

horny_mate
23-12-2010, 03:23 AM
Hey! Glad to know that we've got really welcoming people here. To reply to your queries (more than happy to - she's next to me so we'll reply this together):

Ages: 27(guy), 23(girl)

Height: 178cm(guy), 159cm(girl)

Weight: 69kg(guy), 42kg(girl)

Brief description of looks(guy): Sharp eyes, strong jawline, dark brown hair, tan skin, toned from regular jogging and wakeboarding, well trimmed and groomed below

Brief description of looks(girl): big eyes, deep dimples, nice smile, light brown hair, petite, tight pussy, 'wish i had bigger boobs though' (but i say they are excellent to fit into your palm w nice nipples), shaved clean.

Turn-ons(both of us): Black g-strings pulled to the side, sloppy blowjobs, dirty talking, spanking, slightly rough to full rough, spanking and getting spanked. Oh, he's started to finger me in such a way that i'm beginning to squirt like crazy - it's sucha huge turn on for us in bed when i squirt and he loves it.

Turn-offs(both of us): dead-fishes, quiet sex, lights-off sex, 'polite sex'.

Previous swing experiences: Twice before. One with a buddy of mine and his wife, another with her female colleague and colleague's boyfriend. Both were good experiences. The former was just making love next to each other cuz they didnt want to cross any boundaries. The latter was full on swapping.

What do you like to do in your usual lovemaking session: well, we enjoy going hard and rough and maintaining eye contact the entire time

How often do you make love: now that we've got less work to clear since everyone's on leave, at least 4 times a week.

Hi bro

Thanks for the detailed description. It's good to see that you wanna have fun too. We're away for holidays and will be back around new year's. We shall contact you then.

Hope you guys have loads of fun till then.

Cheers

P&Y

horny_mate
23-12-2010, 03:25 AM
Heeeeeeeey,

So nice to see more people swinging.... we are getting back into the "swing" of things and looking to meet people...

Especially those with no "hang-ups" and especially those with bi-girls. Sigh... the taste of sweet pussy... i like i like!

PM us if you have anything on this afternoon!

ColourblindF

Heloo Colourblind F

We must say, you seem quite adventurous and we welcome people who're adventurous and fun loving. We're really looking forward to a meet up soon. We shall b back by new year's and we shall contact you by then. Do keep us updated about your sexcapades. We love em ;)

Cheers

P&Y

nirv_thrill
23-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Hey P&Y,

Sure! Do drop us a PM when you return after the holidays. We'll be away in Thailand as well for X'mas and the crazy Full Moon party to usher in the new year. Stay in touch!

nirv_thrill
23-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Dear couples!

I believe, picking up from the TS. The tentative date for swinging will be within the first week of Jan 2011? Great way to start the new year.

It would be awesome if everyone can do an intro of themselves (and partners) to each other so when the time comes, we can all gather and hangout to make sure everyone's comfortable. You can use the format proposed by TS to me earlier.

FYI, last week one of her guy friends wanted to swing with us with his 'girlfriend'. Found out he just paid some freelancer money to join in. This is NOT the idea of swinging... in addition, the relationship keeps everyone in 'line' of the consequences of things getting out of hand (extra marital affairs etc). Hope we can reach a consensus! =) happy hols and holes bro!