PDA

View Full Version : Getting a good tongue fuck on my ass.

Pages : [1] 2

MaMister
30-11-2010, 01:30 PM
This thread is for those who like to be tongue fucked and shared...:D

Tried Mun Mun (H2_R5)... she really can poke... :D

austin69
30-11-2010, 01:57 PM
This thread is for those who like to be tongue fucked and shared...:D

Tried Mun Mun (H2_R5)... she really can poke... :D

Good thinking Bro! Genius!

Some "pokers" I have tried, haha!:p:

H02R02 - Maggie
H02R03 - Sally
H02R08 - Wawa (retired)
H07R03 - Super (retired)
H07R06 - Joyce
H07R01(2F) - Ann
H07R02(2F) - Chris
H10R04 - Da S
H10R11 - Judy
H10R12 - Kiko
H12R05 - Kelly (back then when she was still in H05, my 1st AR experience!)
H14R06 - Violet
H16R10 - Ada
H16R13 - Vivi
H16R14 - Ivy
H16R17 - Moon
H22R20 - Michelle
H24R12 - Diamond (retired)
H24R33 - Lai Lai

I thank you.

U-Da-Man
30-11-2010, 02:00 PM
This thread is for those who like to be tongue fucked and shared...

Tried Mun Mun (H2_R5)... she really can poke...

Bro, a majority of the Cat50 PT WLs provide AR... with varying degress of "insertion". :rolleyes:hehe. Some flick and lap around the rim, but some however literally fucks you with their warm tongues....:eek::D

I tried most of them, but the few that immediately come to mind are...

Lai Lai H24R33 - This one really takes no prisoners. Like a truffle-seeking dog finding the elusive black gold in the forest, Lai Lai will pry your cheeks apart and hungrily bury her face into your nether regions, while pushing her tongue as far as she can into your arse. But it doesn't end there! She will gently twist, turn, worm and swirl her tongue deep in your arse, creating all sorts of erotic sensations.

That's not all. When she is doing an "undercarriage" on you while you're in doggie position (think of a mechanic working underneath a car), Lai Lai expertly sucks on your dick as her finger worms its way into your arse again - carefully inserting her entire finger! Once you're comfortable, she works her magic finger inside, stimulating your prostate gland (some say that's the male's G-Spot) - fucking awesome. I once was so high in this position, I flooded her mouth with my hot white sticky goo there and then. Lai Lai just smiled while wiping off some of my cum dribbling at the side of her mouth.

But do inform her you like it - sometimes she holds back because she is not sure if the customer enjoys these sort of things.

Another worthy of mention is Michelle H2r16. Not as hardcore, but she sure spends quite some time tongue-fucking you deeply and sensuously.:D

Hope this helps.

Cheers

austin69
30-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Bro, a majority of the Cat50 PT WLs provide AR... with varying degress of "insertion". :rolleyes:hehe. Some flick and lap around the rim, but some however literally fucks you with their warm tongues....:eek::D

Lai Lai H24R33 - This is really takes no prisoners. Like a truffle-seeking dog finding the elusive black gold in the forest, Lai Lai will pry your cheeks apart and hungrily bury her face into your nether regions, while pushing her tongue as far as she can into your arse. But it doesn't end there! She will gently twist, turn, worm and swirl her tongue deep in your arse, creating all sorts of erotic sensations.

That's not all. When she is doing an "undercarriage" on you while you're in doggie position (think of a mechanic working underneath a car), Lai Lai expertly sucks on your dick as her finger worms its way into your arse again - carefully inserting her entire finger! Once you're comfortable, she works her magic finger inside, stimulating your prostate gland (some say the male's G-Spot) - fucking awesome. I once was was so high in this position, I flooded her mouth with my hot white sticky goo. Lai Lai just smiles while wiping off some of my cum dribbling at the side of her mouth.

Another worthy of mention is Michelle H2r16. Not as hardcore, but she sure spends quite some time tongue-fucking you deeply and sensuously.:D

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Ah yes! Silly me, how can I forget! Michelle H02R16, I just had her last night!

I thank you.

ang076
30-11-2010, 10:28 PM
I love AR..

I love to be on all fours when gals ARed me..

Violet, Ann are my favourites.

fornicator
01-12-2010, 12:39 AM

H02R02 - Maggie
H02R03 - Sally
H02R08 - Wawa (retired)
H07R03 - Super (retired)
H07R06 - Joyce
H07R01(2F) - Ann
H07R02(2F) - Chris
H10R04 - Da S
H10R11 - Judy
H10R12 - Kiko
H14R06 - Violet
H16R10 - Ada
H16R13 - Vivi
H16R14 - Ivy
H16R17 - Moon
H22R20 - Michelle
H24R33 - Lai Lai

I thank you.

Very good Bro! I'm impressed! Keep it up!

Cheers.

alvin36
01-12-2010, 01:46 AM

H02R02 - Maggie
H02R03 - Sally
H02R08 - Wawa (retired)
H07R03 - Super (retired)
H07R06 - Joyce
H07R01(2F) - Ann
H07R02(2F) - Chris
H10R04 - Da S
H10R11 - Judy
H10R12 - Kiko
H14R06 - Violet
H16R10 - Ada
H16R13 - Vivi
H16R14 - Ivy
H16R17 - Moon
H22R20 - Michelle
H24R33 - Lai Lai

I thank you.

Thanks for sharing. Very useful info :p

austin69
01-12-2010, 05:43 AM
Thanks for sharing. Very useful info :p

You are most welcome Bro alvin36!:D

I thank you.

fornicator
01-12-2010, 08:56 AM
I love AR..

I love to be on all fours when gals ARed me..

Violet, Ann are my favourites.

Spot on Bro! They are also my faves, especially Violet!

Cheers.

wpns
03-12-2010, 09:05 PM
wow...

I always request CIM.....

maybe I should try to get my ASS licked instead...1st then CIM

Thanks for the LIST

btw, from the list ,most of them are CAT 50, correct me if Im wrong..
:o

queens
04-12-2010, 12:17 AM
H14 R6 Violet, She really performs in AR :D:D

fornicator
04-12-2010, 08:42 AM
wow...

I always request CIM.....

maybe I should try to get my ASS licked instead...1st then CIM

Thanks for the LIST

btw, from the list ,most of them are CAT 50, correct me if Im wrong..
:o

Correct Bro, except for Kelly - H12R05, she is CAT30.

Cheers.

U-Da-Man
04-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Correct Bro, except for Kelly - H12R05, she is CAT30.

Cheers.

Bro, Kelly is now $40.... she provides BBBJ, AR and CIM (so she says). I've experienced her AR which is quite short. As for her CIM I get not that day because Kelly said she doesn't like the latex taste of the condom. :confused:

So if you want a BBBJ ans CIM from Kelly, I guess you need to forgo the FJ.:p

Hope this helps.

Cheers

billbo_b
04-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Lai Lai / Violet / Michelle all gave me the cold shoulder .. maybe they had something against a fat westener.

wpns
04-12-2010, 09:54 PM
well...
there is a list for us for reference rather we heading nowhere seeking for a good ass licking.
:p

kiwak
05-12-2010, 06:35 PM
To me lai lai is the most hardcore of them all. She's like literally tongue rape my ass!

austin69
06-12-2010, 05:53 PM
Lai Lai / Violet / Michelle all gave me the cold shoulder .. maybe they had something against a fat westener.

Really? Then go try Ann - H07R01(2F).

Ups you +1 point.:cool:

I thank you.:D

Tboon
06-12-2010, 09:45 PM
4 me i wil vote 4 h2r2.she giv gd ar n finger ur ass softly til u damn song!!!

U-Da-Man
06-12-2010, 11:38 PM
To me lai lai is the most hardcore of them all. She's like literally tongue rape my ass!

I concur:D:cool:

Lai Lai doesn't just lick, she shoves her entire tongue up my butt hole, then her tongue will move around inside like a snake... awesome-st!:p

Fetish Joe
07-12-2010, 02:55 AM
Lai Lai doesn't just lick, she shoves her entire tongue up my butt hole, then her tongue will move around inside like a snake... awesome-st!:p[/QUOTE]

Haiz... Lai Lai super ang pai there leh... every time go every time door closed....
H17 R11 also the same... :o

U-Da-Man
07-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Haiz... Lai Lai super ang pai there leh... every time go every time door closed....
H17 R11 also the same...

I guess people know a good deal....:D yes bro, her door usually close and light on, but there is usually no queue outside. So just wait a bit leh. You will never regret it.

Lai Lai is not a looker (though she has a nice petite body), but her super duper service more than makes up for it. Her take-her-time catbath, AR, toe-sucking and BBBJ-CIM is without peer. Also I find her pussy very very tight. Like a teenage girl's soft tight cunt - that snug warm gripping feeling. I always feel like cumming soon after I start bonking her.:o:D

Mei Yi, I only had once because her door doesn't seem to open at all! Nowadays, worse, I think she hardly come because door close and no light!

too_hot
07-12-2010, 10:53 AM
personally dun really like AR (too self-concious abt someone licking where my shit comes out) but all this tok abt lai lai is making me curious! haha

U-Da-Man
07-12-2010, 12:55 PM
personally dun really like AR (too self-concious abt someone licking where my shit comes out) but all this tok abt lai lai is making me curious! haha

hahahaha... and the dick head is where urine comes out... but we've gotten accustomed to it already haven't we? It's all about geeting use to things with the attitude of discovery hehehe

Anyway, I not a great big fan of AR myself. I would say 80% of the WLs don't do it right for me. :(They lick a little here and there. Which means it's more a light pleasant sensation, sometimes even ticklish, that's all - not unlike lightly caressing the back. :rolleyes:It's nice but definitely not sensual or erotic. A basic simple AR doesn't get me hard at all in fact.

But for the few who knows what to do (like Lai Lai), it's about stimulating the prostate gland too, which is inside.

My first experience with this was actually with a PRC FL, who was HJ-ing me, then she slowly inserted a finger and wormed it around my prostate gland. :eek:I had one of the best orgasm ever! I squirted my cum so hard and so much, it felt like I totally emptied every last drop of cum in my goo tank.:D

Have fun dude

kiwak
07-12-2010, 10:45 PM

I think bro its about time u try lai lai's hardcore tongue fuck.

She's so hardcore that at times i feel violated lol!

If u want less hardcore but very good in sexual stimulation ar,i recommend u to go for violet.

One of my favourite super is very good too but unfortunately she's retired.

avwolf
08-12-2010, 12:39 AM
I think bro its about time u try lai lai's hardcore tongue fuck.

She's so hardcore that at times i feel violated lol!

Just tried Lai Lai as recommended by many bros here. had to wait for about 20 min for my session, but the wait is well worth 100%.
Only 3 words for Lai Lai, "No Horse Run"!

same here, she tongue fuck and finger fuck me so hard that I feel violated.
With her frenching, whole body catbathing including the toes, BBBJ, tongue-digging AR, finger anal probing, hardworking woman-on-top riding, sucking dry the dick after cumming, petite slim body and friendly attitude, it will be very hard to find another girl with such a complete package.

I saw another bro posted in this thread that H2R2 maggie also use her finger to poke the ass. are there any other girls who can use their fingers well in poking the ass? sorry for the fetish on finger fuck on the ass...hehehe :p

tansb
08-12-2010, 01:10 AM

Lai Lai H24R33 - This one really takes no prisoners. Like a truffle-seeking dog finding the elusive black gold in the forest, Lai Lai will pry your cheeks apart and hungrily bury her face into your nether regions, while pushing her tongue as far as she can into your arse. But it doesn't end there! She will gently twist, turn, worm and swirl her tongue deep in your arse, creating all sorts of erotic sensations.

That's not all. When she is doing an "undercarriage" on you while you're in doggie position (think of a mechanic working underneath a car), Lai Lai expertly sucks on your dick as her finger worms its way into your arse again - carefully inserting her entire finger! Once you're comfortable, she works her magic finger inside, stimulating your prostate gland (some say that's the male's G-Spot) - fucking awesome. I once was so high in this position, I flooded her mouth with my hot white sticky goo there and then. Lai Lai just smiled while wiping off some of my cum dribbling at the side of her mouth.

But do inform her you like it - sometimes she holds back because she is not sure if the customer enjoys these sort of things.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

All this talk about lai lai is getting me aroused. Great fan of AR. Need to find out where is this gem.

austin69
08-12-2010, 08:05 AM
Just tried Lai Lai as recommended by many bros here. had to wait for about 20 min for my session, but the wait is well worth 100%.

With her frenching, whole body catbathing including the toes, BBBJ, tongue-digging AR, finger anal probing, hardworking woman-on-top riding, sucking dry the dick after cumming, petite slim body and friendly attitude, it will be very hard to find another girl with such a complete package.

I saw another bro posted in this thread that H2R2 maggie also use her finger to poke the ass. are there any other girls who can use their fingers well in poking the ass? sorry for the fetish on finger fuck on the ass...hehehe :p

Glad to know you have enjoyed your sessions Bro.:D

Other "pokers" are Michelle H02R16, and as per other Bro's FRs, Mun Mun H02R05.

sing-a-poo
08-12-2010, 11:48 AM

Lai Lai is "MVP" in her category. Her “独龙钻”,又叫“一箭穿心”。。。将舌头伸进消化道末端。。。is simply marvelous. :D

MaMister
08-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Went down today about noon want try lai lai but guess she haven't lai...:D

Walk around then decided to try H16R12 a long hair lady, got AR but no tongue fuck... just like kitty drinking water lick lick only...

Think not my type but anyway just share to let other bros know this room also got AR...

simplysexlover
08-12-2010, 04:02 PM
i'm not sure why, everytime the WL lick me, my hard brother sooner de-energize. does anyone got the same?

alvin36
08-12-2010, 04:07 PM

Walk around then decided to try H16R12 a long hair lady, got AR but no tongue fuck... just like kitty drinking water lick lick only...

Think not my type but anyway just share to let other bros know this room also got AR...

H16R12 should be jennifer, with long hair. I tried her once, nice smooth fair complexion, with pink nipple. But her service is quite SOP, catbath, BBBJ an AR. Not much gfe.

I think, in term of service Moon is better than Jennifer, Moon is more friendly and put you at ease.

In term of face, I think Jennifer got a more sweet-decent-looking MILF face :p

austin69
08-12-2010, 08:03 PM
H16R12 should be jennifer, with long hair. I tried her once, nice smooth fair complexion, with pink nipple. But her service is quite SOP, catbath, BBBJ an AR. Not much gfe.

I think, in term of service Moon is better than Jennifer, Moon is more friendly and put you at ease.

I lost craving for Jennifer H16R12. We used to have good sessions, BBBJ, 69 and painting. Turn off is she can't even speak basic English, so for me, GFE is out.

Agree on Moon H16R17, I like her better, some more moans loud when bonking, hehe.:p

I thank you.

austin69
08-12-2010, 08:06 PM
i'm not sure why, everytime the WL lick me, my hard brother sooner de-energize. does anyone got the same?

Yes, yes, I do.:o WL give me a brief BBBJ and then attacks my asshole. Later my dick "de-energize". But depends, sometimes WL play with my balls while licking asshole, then my dick remain standing.;)

I thank you.

MaMister
09-12-2010, 07:22 AM
I lost craving for Jennifer H16R12. We used to have good sessions, BBBJ, 69 and painting. Turn off is she can't even speak basic English, so for me, GFE is out.

Agree on Moon H16R17, I like her better, some more moans loud when bonking, hehe.:p

I thank you.

Ya... can't feel any GFE from her... too sop like robot...:D

cubezero79
10-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Like to nominate my fav AR girl along w a FR to explain - MJ:eek:! ... mayb most of u wont feel so cos she dun specialize in AR but tdy was a treat for me.

Manage to catch her tdy after she back from 1 mth break...was wearing a bright blue dress. MJ is 1 girl I will feel proud to bring to a party esp when she dress up. We chatted and she recognized me as a regular, saying happy to see me and ask hw m i...finishing washing ..time for action..

I lied down and she proceed straight to dick, I was dissapointed cos no nipples lick. She flicker at my dick head w her tongue like a snake...slowly took my bro in n short deepthroat awhile. Suddenly use her both hands lift my legs up .. (again I tot..express service ah tdy) and procced to AR ...u can see her face real close at my butt with her 2 big eyes keep looking at me...her tongue basically pasted at my ass..start from ass crack paint up to balls den down den up again(like painter painting ur home wall motion)...stop for flickering of dick head den short deep throat den paint my ass again with her tongue up and down....den bbbj again...I counted total 5 rounds of ass painting,halfway my legs go soft and her hands supported my 2 legs up..den she lie sideways with her back facing me....I felt her putting on condom with her mouth..she turn n laughed,ask me "Y ur face so red?" I gave a blur look den she push my 2 legs up again and gave a departure AR ..this last round...I can feel my ass area real wet w her salvia and her tongue tip probing abit into my arsehole.
We den proceed to FJ which I wont give details...

I rem previous visits to her, the AR is like tongue tip flickering ard the arsehole area..In fact,its very short AR with more BBBJ and after abit of flickering , she will use her nails to substitute her tongue for AR(I can feel the difference). Her level of AR tdy is like ICE ,no. 81 of NY SPA. Bros who try ICE b4 will know she sticks her face real close to your ass to use the most of her tongue to taste ur asshole. After MJ finish, I felt bad cos had KFC 2 pc black pepper chicken meal for lunch and even went toilet b4 looking her up(the black pepper too spicy for my tummy)

Wat can I say? A hot babe savoring a fat man(me)'s ass?:p

10-12-2010, 05:01 PM

I thank you.

So who are the girls that can speak English. Do you speak Mandarin?

austin69
10-12-2010, 05:25 PM
So who are the girls that can speak English. Do you speak Mandarin?

No, I don't speak Mandarin, a-bit, a-bit only.

WLs that can speak basic English that I have tried:

H02 - Maggie, Sally, Michelle, Ting-ting
H07 - Carol, Jacq, Joyce, Ann, Chris, Miki
H10 - Katty, Judy, Kiko, Irene, Da S, Rina
H11 - Jolene, Ah May, Carol, Julia, JJ, Yen-Yen, Rose, Jenny
H12 - Joey, MJ, May
H14 - Kidd, Poh Yi, Violet, Li Wen, Candy
H16 - Yoyo, Ada, Vivi, Ivy, Amy, Moon
H22 - Sally, Aida, Nikki, Michelle, Xue Er
H24 - Mona, Lily, Lai Lai, Xiao Tian

Those that can't, also I have tried:

H16 - Pat, Jennifer

I thank you.

avwolf
11-12-2010, 12:52 AM
After MJ finish, I felt bad cos had KFC 2 pc black pepper chicken meal for lunch and even went toilet b4 looking her up(the black pepper too spicy for my tummy)

Wat can I say? A hot babe savoring a fat man(me)'s ass?:p

haha...your post is so funny that I have to up you a few points.
Looks like I have to go try the 2 pc black pepper chicken meal... :p

Me Siam Bu
11-12-2010, 12:56 AM
long time no go le wan go see see again lol

havana
11-12-2010, 02:07 AM
haha...your post is so funny that I have to up you a few points.
Looks like I have to go try the 2 pc black pepper chicken meal... :p

Haha:D Instead of eating KFC, why dont go eat Muthu curry before going to look for MJ????

cubezero79
11-12-2010, 09:13 AM
Haha:D Instead of eating KFC, why dont go eat Muthu curry before going to look for MJ????

Actually one of the pertain girls(forgot which 1 liao) once told me...the arsehole.... you can wash it throughly...but if you just do your big business b4 gg pertain, may still have slight poo poo smell n taste esp if u had hot spicy stuff...the girl's tongue might taste it during AR. Think tt's y most pertain girls only use tongue tip to flicker gently.. I think Lai Lai everyday sure taste alot of diff food taste ..through her tongue (x.x)"'

I heard many bad reviews on H11 Carol so I had tom yam ban mian b4 gg down n pay her a visit few days back. But she v friendly leh... the bbbj pattern liao liao plus AR was "painter painting the wall" type and quite long also.. think either she temperamental or some bros here misunderstood her

cubezero79
11-12-2010, 09:16 AM
Do you guys get turned on looking at side mirror seeing the girl AR with her face glued to ur ass? I think tt's very erotic :p

fornicator
11-12-2010, 12:38 PM
Actually one of the pertain girls(forgot which 1 liao) once told me...the arsehole.... you can wash it throughly...but if you just do your big business b4 gg pertain, may still have slight poo poo smell n taste esp if u had hot spicy stuff...the girl's tongue might taste it during AR. Think tt's y most pertain girls only use tongue tip to flicker gently.. I think Lai Lai everyday sure taste alot of diff food taste ..through her tongue (x.x)"'

I heard many bad reviews on H11 Carol so I had tom yam ban mian b4 gg down n pay her a visit few days back. But she v friendly leh... the bbbj pattern liao liao plus AR was "painter painting the wall" type and quite long also.. think either she temperamental or some bros here misunderstood her

You have a point there Bro.

That is why I make it a point to wash and dry mine thoroughly, and even poke my finger, covered with tissue paper of course, a bit further into the hole to make sure I get rid of residues.

Also, when WL perform AR on me, I "close" my hole. I wouldn't want her tongue poking inside me, I worry of infection on both parties, me and the WL.

Hope this helps.:D

Cheers.

fornicator
11-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Do you guys get turned on looking at side mirror seeing the girl AR with her face glued to ur ass? I think tt's very erotic :p

For me, it is during 69 that is erotic. I take a peek at the side mirror seeing her BBBJ me while me licking her. Shiok!:p:D

Cheers.

pocketrocket
11-12-2010, 05:29 PM

Oh Yeah!!! :D

mmlale
11-12-2010, 09:28 PM

in term of body, moon is also better than jennifer, tall and slim girl, i like :p

mmlale
11-12-2010, 09:29 PM
H24 LaiLai good AR, good tongue kongfu :p

fornicator
12-12-2010, 01:39 AM

Interesting topic!

Ups you.:cool:

Cheers.

ah.seng
12-12-2010, 09:50 AM
After seeing the post here, I think I should visit LaiLai soon since AR is my favourite :D

cubezero79
12-12-2010, 02:20 PM
After seeing the post here, I think I should visit LaiLai soon since AR is my favourite :D

lolz....wat u gonna eat b4 looking her up?durian or double samurai burger upsize?
just kidding :p I only tried LaiLai once... her AR is like a snake trying to eat a chick hidden in my ass... reali go in :eek:

rwrw
12-12-2010, 06:33 PM
just kidding :p I only tried LaiLai once... her AR is like a snake trying to eat a chick hidden in my ass... reali go in :eek:

Ooo, AR my favorite action, would like to try the Lailai, thing she is 50 right.

Besides LaiLai, who else provide good AR in PT ? we should rate them and choose our top 10 performers Like the mediacorp top10 female star :p:p

Tboon
12-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Lailai not a looker n i haven tried her b4 but heard frm my frd she super gd svc.was there on fri aftrn n her rm got a long q of abt 3-4 customers.by seeing dat 1 should knw how gd she is.:)

U-Da-Man
12-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Lailai not a looker n i haven tried her b4 but heard frm my frd she super gd svc.was there on fri aftrn n her rm got a long q of abt 3-4 customers.by seeing dat 1 should knw how gd she is.:)

Actually that queue could be for her and that greagilf , Cloud. Cloud always has people waiting for her too when she is working. So next time just be sure the crowd is waiting for whom

Hope this helps.:)

cubezero79
12-12-2010, 09:50 PM
its a pity SUPER left liao...she was my favourite....when she on form, can "score goal after goal into my goalpost"....she was real hot n pretty for a pertain chick :(

Kidy
13-12-2010, 07:19 AM

i gotta agree totally with you on this bro! she had proven the sentence of never judge a book by its cover right! :p

but by saying this, i know i may have to wait longer on my next visit on her.

Tboon
13-12-2010, 09:31 AM
i gotta agree totally with you on this bro! she had proven the sentence of never judge a book by its cover right! :p

but by saying this, i know i may have to wait longer on my next visit on her.

So u also her fans?:)may try her also when my army strong enuf

cubezero79
13-12-2010, 10:38 AM
think next time we shld hav a meet up kopi session at pertain....all queue up for 1 common gal,after dat go la kopi comment on her service :p

cubezero79
13-12-2010, 10:45 AM
FYI - if u like young gal reali "eat" ur ass clean , go NY spa in JB...gt pool,sauna, cinema rm, buffet . Take sammi no.23...my fren intro me. She in her 20s....during foreplay ..even after long AR....she bbbj...i lift my 2 legs up again...she get the meaning and back to AR again. She even try push her tongue into my goalpost n vacuum suck it . Damage total - 208 ringgit :D

handcell
13-12-2010, 06:11 PM

she usually start work at around 1230pm .... fyi ...

mmlale
13-12-2010, 09:16 PM
its a pity SUPER left liao...she was my favourite....when she on form, can "score goal after goal into my goalpost"....she was real hot n pretty for a pertain chick :(

Agree, miss her, she was my overall best PT fuck :D, but not best PT tongue fuck.

So far best PT AR is from violet and Lailai

Still searching there ...

Tboon
13-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Actually that queue could be for her and that greagilf , Cloud. Cloud always has people waiting for her too when she is working. So next time just be sure the crowd is waiting for whom

How can i actuali miss dis post?so not all waiting 4 lailai?with dis reali helps.the next x when i hungry 4 gd svc but not 4 looks sure go wait liao since the crowd might not b waiting 4 her...:).but a pity i got 2 miss her toe job coz i SUPER SCARE NIOW esp my sole....hehehe

cubezero79
13-12-2010, 10:41 PM
How can i actuali miss dis post?so not all waiting 4 lailai?with dis reali helps.the next x when i hungry 4 gd svc but not 4 looks sure go wait liao since the crowd might not b waiting 4 her...:).but a pity i got 2 miss her toe job coz i SUPER SCARE NIOW esp my sole....hehehe

lai lai service is great but she abit old... think some bros prefer younger prettier chicks for their ass tongue fuck :p

Kidy
14-12-2010, 06:15 AM
So u also her fans?:)may try her also when my army strong enuf

sort of bro. but me not really not a big fan of ar. just her attitude and overall svc hooked me.

actually she don't really kar chiow your sole. just purely suck on your toes and i mean ALL your toes! :D

Tboon
14-12-2010, 08:34 AM
sort of bro. but me not really not a big fan of ar. just her attitude and overall svc hooked me.

actually she don't really kar chiow your sole. just purely suck on your toes and i mean ALL your toes! :D

Dats wat my frd told me.her attitude 100/10.:)

No need kar chiow my sole just a touch on my sole i wil b lik bruce lee anyhow kick liao:)

MaMister
14-12-2010, 08:56 AM

Looks like due my thread, lai lai this time really business good liao...:D

fornicator
14-12-2010, 09:03 AM

No need kar chiow my sole just a touch on my sole i wil b lik bruce lee anyhow kick liao:)

If not only for her old look I will RTF Lai Lai H24R33. I session only and I thought, sorry but no, for me she is not RTF material. But to make things clear, she is not in my black list and I am not ruling her out.;) Same thing goes for Michelle H22R20 and Nikki H22R19.

Unlike Candy H14R11 and Xue Er H22R21, 1 session only and they immediately went to my black list.:( No offense to their respective supporters. Peace Bros.

FYI only.

Cheers.

fornicator
14-12-2010, 09:04 AM
Looks like due my thread, lai lai this time really business good liao...:D

Uh oh, is Lai Lai going to be the "flavour of the month"? Haha!:D

Cheers.

MaMister
14-12-2010, 01:26 PM

So which one of them have mirror on the side? if have on ceiling even better....:D

MaMister
14-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Uh oh, is Lai Lai going to be the "flavour of the month"? Haha!:D

Cheers.

Lai ah lai ah...:D

Kidy
15-12-2010, 07:43 AM

haha bro, like that your friend must be a big fan of her's liao? :D

actually when she is about to go to your toes, you can stop her. she is that accomodating. looking forward to your fr on her!

Kidy
15-12-2010, 07:45 AM
If not only for her old look I will RTF Lai Lai H24R33. I session only and I thought, sorry but no, for me she is not RTF material. But to make things clear, she is not in my black list and I am not ruling her out.;) Same thing goes for Michelle H22R20 and Nikki H22R19.

Cheers.

agree with you on this bro. she don't have that x factor that can make me rtf her like say few times a week. like 3,4 time per month is ok for me on her.

sometimes i wonder if she got the looks and boobs, will her svc standard still same as now. :rolleyes:

fornicator
15-12-2010, 09:08 AM
agree with you on this bro. she don't have that x factor that can make me rtf her like say few times a week. like 3,4 time per month is ok for me on her.

sometimes i wonder if she got the looks and boobs, will her svc standard still same as now. :rolleyes:

Couldn't have said it better! Well said Bro Kidy!:D

Cheers.

Tboon
15-12-2010, 10:06 AM
So which one of them have mirror on the side? if have on ceiling even better....:D

Bro u can try h12r15.mirrors besid the bed!!!:)

Tboon
15-12-2010, 10:08 AM
haha bro, like that your friend must be a big fan of her's liao? :D

actually when she is about to go to your toes, you can stop her. she is that accomodating. looking forward to your fr on her!

Til now though my army recover liao but my arms running low:)so must wait til mth end 2 restock my bullets:)

Tboon
15-12-2010, 10:12 AM

Wah 3-4x per mth???power dah dey!!!
Agree with u just lik branded car agents close on sun,low end car agents open til 9pm n even open on sun!!!:)

nssman
15-12-2010, 10:20 AM

well said bro, and i think she also know it, so she upp her services standards to attract customers. a good occasional rtf target:D

Kidy
16-12-2010, 07:12 AM
Couldn't have said it better! Well said Bro Kidy!:D

Cheers.

thanks bro.

Wah 3-4x per mth???power dah dey!!!
Agree with u just lik branded car agents close on sun,low end car agents open til 9pm n even open on sun!!!:)

haha bro, though funny, but very true!

well said bro, and i think she also know it, so she upp her services standards to attract customers. a good occasional rtf target:D

yeah bro. if we are right, at least she know where she is lacking and made up on other area whereby some who no looks and boobs and yet no svc, we called it disater!!

cubezero79
16-12-2010, 03:32 PM
U guys hav to give LaiLai credit for her service, I believe she reali can taste shift from her extreme AR...share something w u bros, sometime back I went(cant rem which gal I went for)... while washing after doing..we discussing abt AR..licking the customers' shit hole with ur tongue. She told me few days back a ah-pei customer during AR couldnt control and let go of his bowels... It took place in LaiLai's hse but I nt sure if its her or another gal althou I would believe her service can make ur legs go soft when eating ur arse hole. Bros, pls dun flame me for this incident sharing...tis is wat I heard from and I only guessing might b Lailai since the unfortunate incident took place in her Hse.

thanks bro.

haha bro, though funny, but very true!

yeah bro. if we are right, at least she know where she is lacking and made up on other area whereby some who no looks and boobs and yet no svc, we called it disater!!

tansb
16-12-2010, 03:52 PM
U guys hav to give LaiLai credit for her service, I believe she reali can taste shift from her extreme AR...share something w u bros, sometime back I went(cant rem which gal I went for)... while washing after doing..we discussing abt AR..licking the customers' shit hole with ur tongue. She told me few days back a ah-pei customer during AR couldnt control and let go of his bowels... It took place in LaiLai's hse but I nt sure if its her or another gal althou I would believe her service can make ur legs go soft when eating ur arse hole. Bros, pls dun flame me for this incident sharing...tis is wat I heard from and I only guessing might b Lailai since the unfortunate incident took place in her Hse.

If i am not wrong it'slast week around 7pm.. i saw a bloody old man..around 60s went inside lai lai room..i think maybe he siam sai..when i saw him go in..I thought.. walao he can tahan anot...

jacky43
16-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Me no AR man, make it a point to inform WLs during prewashing. So long is $50 i guess many WLs will give, if not just request.

I'm not into medical career, wondering is it possible, backside got rub can become gay? That is what i believe, so everywhere is NO for me. Sex workers perform it because it makes the man horny and pleasure.

Straight guys should never show his assess to another person.

cubezero79
16-12-2010, 05:33 PM
If i am not wrong it'slast week around 7pm.. i saw a bloody old man..around 60s went inside lai lai room..i think maybe he siam sai..when i saw him go in..I thought.. walao he can tahan anot...

nope, its few mths back. Heard he dirtied e bed and e WL had to stop to change bedsheet clear the mess

Tboon
16-12-2010, 07:02 PM
nope, its few mths back. Heard he dirtied e bed and e WL had to stop to change bedsheet clear the mess

its reali a bad day 4 the WL...

cubezero79
16-12-2010, 10:55 PM
its reali a bad day 4 the WL...

changing the bedsheets will be the least worries for the WL if the ah pei poo while tt WL was doing AR ...I try LaiLai once after a full lunch...when her tongue starts to invade my goalpost mixed with the fingering, I had to control myself also... :confused:

Kidy
17-12-2010, 06:24 AM

true enough bro. i once tried her when my stomach was not in very good cond. i told her to skip that part in case....she and me both laugh. :p

Tboon
17-12-2010, 09:24 AM
true enough bro. i once tried her when my stomach was not in very good cond. i told her to skip that part in case....she and me both laugh. :p

U veri can sia...stomach not veri gd stil can go sure u her die hard fan!!!

MrBombastic
17-12-2010, 09:26 AM
I thought fart is oredi bad enough... But lao sai arrr... :(

Remind me of something many months back during my visit to Violet. While she was doing AR with my arse lifted up... I lose control and "PUTTTTT" right on her face. She stop for a few seconds then continue to AR me... Wa lau ehhh... Very paiseh :D

Tboon
17-12-2010, 09:36 AM
changing the bedsheets will be the least worries for the WL if the ah pei poo while tt WL was doing AR ...I try LaiLai once after a full lunch...when her tongue starts to invade my goalpost mixed with the fingering, I had to control myself also... :confused:

Sounds lik die die must try liao:)

Tboon
17-12-2010, 09:39 AM

Remind me of something many months back during my visit to Violet. While she was doing AR with my arse lifted up... I lose control and "PUTTTTT" right on her face. She stop for a few seconds then continue to AR me... Wa lau ehhh... Very paiseh :D

Indeed veri paiseh but with dis we reali got 2 salute them 4 being so professional...i dun tnk sg or prc gals wil continue to ar loh.msia gals 2 me r the best

cubezero79
17-12-2010, 09:44 PM

lolz...share my incident w u but its not in Pertain....I always frequent 1 same Ang Pai at 1 spa(sorry, nt naming the gal or spa:o)...after she identify me as regular, when she comes in...ask me "You bath alrd? Den just rest and wait for me bath den we enjoy" Althou I say yes, actually just soak in pool den rinse awhile...nv wash my body or arsehole throughly...after she bath come out, gentle massage den tongue will go licking my butt cheeks and slowly but gradually push right into my "goal post"... somemore gt side mirror can see all e action ...I reali enjoy tt "penalty kick":p

Kidy
18-12-2010, 07:24 AM
U veri can sia...stomach not veri gd stil can go sure u her die hard fan!!!

what to do bro. horny like bird la that day! :D

Indeed veri paiseh but with dis we reali got 2 salute them 4 being so professional...i dun tnk sg or prc gals wil continue to ar loh.msia gals 2 me r the best

agree with 2 hands up! way too many prc good to see, no good to eat!

MaMister
18-12-2010, 08:20 AM
She even try push her tongue into my goalpost n vacuum suck it .

The one good vaccum cleaner i kana before was diamond... really suck my ass hole like vaccum cleaner and sound like japanese eating noodles....:D

cubezero79
18-12-2010, 09:23 PM
The one good vaccum cleaner i kana before was diamond... really suck my ass hole like vaccum cleaner and sound like japanese eating noodles....:D

I try diamond once b4 scared liao.. tt one is nt vacumn cleaner, she is oil drill....she noe my ass sensitive during washing...during AR,push my 2 legs over my head,smile at me and push her tongue in as deep as possible...after AR, 1st thing grab me french...I was like "win liao lor" (x.x)"'

austin69
19-12-2010, 12:00 PM
I try diamond once b4 scared liao.. tt one is nt vacumn cleaner, she is oil drill....she noe my ass sensitive during washing...during AR,push my 2 legs over my head,smile at me and push her tongue in as deep as possible...after AR, 1st thing grab me french...I was like "win liao lor" (x.x)"'

Those were the days. How I miss Diamond H24R12 (retired), her brand of lovemaking, AR, BBBJ, 69, frenching and her loud (really loud) love moaning sounds, Michelle H22R20 would've blushed. IMHO, it is Diamond hands down!:D

I thank you.

ang076
19-12-2010, 12:49 PM
I knew Michelle of H22 dont wear panties.

If you wanna tease her for fun.
Try this: when you enter the room ,and paid her $50.. when she keep $50 in the bag or cabinet, you quickly lift up her dress,..:p

alvin36
19-12-2010, 03:01 PM
I knew Michelle of H22 dont wear panties.

If you wanna tease her for fun.
Try this: when you enter the room ,and paid her $50.. when she keep $50 in the bag or cabinet, you quickly lift up her dress,..:p

can lift up her dress if she sit outside smoking ? :D

ang076
19-12-2010, 04:24 PM
I think i would do that by entering the room suddenly before she reacted, paid her $50 and lift up her dress and engaged her in session.

can lift up her dress if she sit outside smoking ? :D

wpns
19-12-2010, 04:39 PM
I think i would do that by entering the room suddenly before she reacted, paid her $50 and lift up her dress and engaged her in session.

Thats something new to try ...
attack from behind.

wpns
19-12-2010, 04:40 PM

which FL u refering?

she retired or still working?!??!
:confused:

MaMister
19-12-2010, 06:35 PM
which FL u refering?

she retired or still working?!??!
:confused:

Diamond quit liao loh... used to visit her at house 24... skinny girl but most of the time got people queue...

Tboon
19-12-2010, 06:56 PM

Wah bro u comando leh!!!:)but i lik:)

wpns
20-12-2010, 08:57 PM
Diamond quit liao loh... used to visit her at house 24... skinny girl but most of the time got people queue...

OIC...

Thats bad news

Anyway

I hang ard h2 most of time...

unless got good recommendation..

Next taget is Vivi
;)

cubezero79
20-12-2010, 11:13 PM
OIC...

Thats bad news

Anyway

I hang ard h2 most of time...

unless got good recommendation..

Next taget is Vivi
;)

Vivi looks like my fren's wife, love to do her den b4 I cum, push her head over n cum in her mouth....she gt those look in her eyes like high on drugs when she song in sex...

alvin36
21-12-2010, 12:49 AM
Vivi looks like my fren's wife, love to do her den b4 I cum, push her head over n cum in her mouth....she gt those look in her eyes like high on drugs when she song in sex...

vivi willing to do that ? FJ for a while, pull out condom before shooting, and shoot into her mouth ?? like jap porn :p

you have done it with her or you just fantasizing ? :D

Genocide788
21-12-2010, 06:52 AM
For AR lovers who are worried if the girls will be tasting the remains of your Nasi lemak or prata from lunch may I suggest colon irrigation.. It's basically uses water to clean out your colon.. No matter how clean you think your anus is, there will always be residue along the inner walls out of reach.. Plus there are various health benifits like feeling renergized and increased alertness levels.. It's like de-toxing.. For bros interested can always google it.. We have a few clinics that specalize in that..

jacky43
21-12-2010, 09:43 AM
Note that tomorrow is Chinese Tong Zhi festivals, Pat and Vivi probably on leave. I got feeling tomorrow many WLs are not in, the 3 white bunnies over at H22. Michelle i think also may not come in.

Chinese beliefts Tong Zhi festivals begins the Spring festival, count down to lunar new yr, just to give a statement. Traditional Canto is particular on this day, some said not enough $ no LNY, Tong have to try the best to celebrate.

Happy Tong Zhi every members.

MaMister
21-12-2010, 10:39 AM

wonder who is the lucky chap she frenched after that incident that day... :D

cubezero79
21-12-2010, 09:17 PM
wonder who is the lucky chap she frenched after that incident that day... :D

Actually..i have a theory..if u r the 1st to visit those hardcore AR fl and like to french with them...eg LaiLai, violet, Michelle.....etc, better be the 1st few customers of the day if possible. If u r the last b4 they knock off...god noes hw many ass they tasted b4 frenching you....hopefully the num isnt double digits :rolleyes:

alvin36
21-12-2010, 09:58 PM
Actually..i have a theory..if u r the 1st to visit those hardcore AR fl and like to french with them...eg LaiLai, violet, Michelle.....etc, better be the 1st few customers of the day if possible. If u r the last b4 they knock off...god noes hw many ass they tasted b4 frenching you....hopefully the num isnt double digits :rolleyes:

hahaha... think of it, really feel uneasy about it. but when horny, cannot think too much.

I think these WLs are already immune to it already, no more feelings liao. Further more, I think they smoke to "wash away" whatever bad feelings about it.

fornicator
21-12-2010, 10:35 PM

Exactly Bro, only God knows, and that is why I don't bother counting.

Either I be the 1st customer or the last before they knock off is not an issue for me. I love to french, and that's that.

You want hardcore? Get a load of this Bro, after WL give me intense BBBJ or AR, I french her, we tongue wrestle and tongue suck some more, hehe. Yummy!:D

Cheers.

Tboon
21-12-2010, 11:32 PM

Either I be the 1st customer or the last before they knock off is not an issue for me. I love to french, and that's that.

You want hardcore? Get a load of this Bro, after WL give me intense BBBJ or AR, I french her, we tongue wrestle and tongue suck some more, hehe. Yummy!:D

Cheers.

King of pertain confirm goes 2 u:)

fornicator
21-12-2010, 11:56 PM
King of pertain confirm goes 2 u:)

If you say so Bro.

Merry Christmas, ho-ho-ho!

Cheers.

MaMister
23-12-2010, 08:35 AM
Since lai lai like to finger and tongue fuck people's ass... anyone tried doing the samething to her?

Wanted to test but its just that nowadays she is so popular and door always closed... :D

wpns
25-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Since lai lai like to finger and tongue fuck people's ass... anyone tried doing the samething to her?

Wanted to test but its just that nowadays she is so popular and door always closed... :D

I will if next time I drop by there again provided H2r2 n 5 both busy...

if not, VIVI will be the my 3rd choice.

its used to be H12R01-inter but she not working anymore.

MaMister
26-12-2010, 08:36 AM
I will if next time I drop by there again provided H2r2 n 5 both busy...

if not, VIVI will be the my 3rd choice.

its used to be H12R01-inter but she not working anymore.

Ya if lai lai can back door i think the queue will be until farrer park mrt...:D

Ah Ken
26-12-2010, 11:00 PM

Cheers.

For me to avoid all these, I DON'T French with the WLs!! :D

fornicator
27-12-2010, 08:40 AM
For me to avoid all these, I DON'T French with the WLs!! :D

Your preference and/or opinion is noted with respects.

But next time, no need to quote me especially if it is going the opposite way.

:D:D

Cheers.

Tboon
27-12-2010, 09:33 AM
Looks lik vivi wil b my next target:)since dis name lik keep appearing...

fornicator
27-12-2010, 09:50 AM
Looks lik vivi wil b my next target:)since dis name lik keep appearing...

Bro, you will never go wrong with Vivi H16R13. A bit surprised you haven't tried her yet.:p

Have fun Bro.

Happy New Year:D

Cheers.

Tboon
27-12-2010, 10:27 AM
Bro, you will never go wrong with Vivi H16R13. A bit surprised you haven't tried her yet.:p

Have fun Bro.

Cheers.

Hehehe me just follow ur guide leh.dats y oni tried those dat i always c their name come out 1.:)

jacky43
27-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Brother Tboon! Miss Vivi is 1 of the most difficult WLs to catch, something like got $50 wish to pay her also, no chance to do it. Few times this yr, saw her available upon turn back she closed the door.

Let's move along, there are others to pick, now i am getting excited. 2008 Dec 31 was with Pat, 2009 with Aida. This year i am hoping with..?

I don't mind taking Michelle, there were 3 Michelles, Munx2 not bad too. Probably will avoid H11, recalled this yr 2 days b4 CNY, i took JJ don't want to repeat H11 this yr. Yes! Big S have not taken her yet, Miss Moon also can.

i love tits
27-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Hehehe me just follow ur guide leh.dats y oni tried those dat i always c their name come out 1.:)

Good luck bro. Had always tried to get her but either she not working or some bro is waiting. I gave up trying to get her liao.

fornicator
27-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Good luck bro. Had always tried to get her but either she not working or some bro is waiting. I gave up trying to get her liao.

Never ever give up Bro. There is always hope and chance.

Cheers.

Tboon
27-12-2010, 01:16 PM

If dats the case than 2 sad coz i always walk away if theres q...:)but go there sometime wil hav luck de:)just lik my last visit lailai stand outsid toking n i mai tu liao walk fast fast go in liao

KatoeyLover69
29-12-2010, 01:51 PM
I wonder which WL can do BBBJ and at the same time enjoys ' 69 ' , i.e. allows her pussy to be licked and sucked and at the same time have plenty of jiuces for us to drink

tomyamramee
29-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Never ever give up Bro. There is always hope and chance.

Cheers.

i have seen people who come in the day and book for the night...

cubezero79
03-01-2011, 05:03 PM
decide to visit LaiLai tdy at 2+pm..my 1st WL of 2011....craving for the tongue fuck(and cos her name LaiLai sounds lucky,lolz :)) she kind of remind me of this chinese movie character , lao lao(tree demon) from 倩女幽魂(a chinese ghost story) cos of her long tongue..

we both strip to birthday suits...she wash my dick..turn over wash ass den 2 legs.started off attacking my neck w her tongue down to armpit den nipple...woah...like a snake~ lift up 1 leg n suck my toes like its caramel choclate coated (I pei fu her) den did the same for my other nipple n leg..ask me lift 2 legs up n comes the AR...like a snake sneaking into underground hole searching for its prey....den ask me turn over...do a throughout licking on my back...all tis time..my eyes nv leave her side mirror watching the action. when she reach my ass..she hold my waist...stick her tongue in n tongue fuck my ass..reali can feel the intrusion...did tt for 4 times den the last time when her tongue was in...she shake my ass left n right w her tongue in my butt ...(I was like..."Great... nw I m getting ass fucked by her tongue left n right (x.x)"' "
she also bend down underneath my tummy to suck my dick which i found boring so i deep throat her and fuck her mouth... she ride cowgirl on me licking my armpit den we did doggie which we both lie on bed... she take my 2 hands n lick my fingers(I tot ppl only do tt at KFC restaurants).. came in her den lie on her awhile.. wash up and hm I go... ;)

Hawkee
03-01-2011, 07:33 PM
decide to visit LaiLai tdy at 2+pm..my 1st WL of 2011....craving for the tongue fuck(and cos her name LaiLai sounds lucky,lolz :)) she kind of remind me of this chinese movie character , lao lao(tree demon) from 倩女幽魂(a chinese ghost story) cos of her long tongue..

we both strip to birthday suits...she wash my dick..turn over wash ass den 2 legs.started off attacking my neck w her tongue down to armpit den nipple...woah...like a snake~ lift up 1 leg n suck my toes like its caramel choclate coated (I pei fu her) den did the same for my other nipple n leg..ask me lift 2 legs up n comes the AR...like a snake sneaking into underground hole searching for its prey....den ask me turn over...do a throughout licking on my back...all tis time..my eyes nv leave her side mirror watching the action. when she reach my ass..she hold my waist...stick her tongue in n tongue fuck my ass..reali can feel the intrusion...did tt for 4 times den the last time when her tongue was in...she shake my ass left n right w her tongue in my butt ...(I was like..."Great... nw I m getting ass fucked by her tongue left n right (x.x)"' "
she also bend down underneath my tummy to suck my dick which i found boring so i deep throat her and fuck her mouth... she ride cowgirl on me licking my armpit den we did doggie which we both lie on bed... she take my 2 hands n lick my fingers(I tot ppl only do tt at KFC restaurants).. came in her den lie on her awhile.. wash up and hm I go... ;)

Bro, your $50 really well spent!! Looks like I must pay her a visit, but not sure whether she will provide the same standard of service that was give to you.

Tboon
03-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Bro, your $50 really well spent!! Looks like I must pay her a visit, but not sure whether she will provide the same standard of service that was give to you.

Bro i tnk lailai does dat on every BF,SCANDAL,HUBBY,DEAR,LOVER n watever u can tnk of....:)

austin69
03-01-2011, 08:08 PM

If I may, no worries Bro, because Lai Lai offer same service to all customers. Why am I confident to say that? Because last time I try her months-months ago, I got the same service, but I never RTF because of her looks. Seeing other Bros FRs I have come to the conclusion that she offer every Bro same service.

As for me, my "getting a good tongue fuck on my ass" session, I just got back from PT and I RTF JJ H11R03, my FR in the "All Petain FR Experience" thread!

cubezero79
03-01-2011, 10:29 PM
If I may, no worries Bro, because Lai Lai offer same service to all customers. Why am I confident to say that? Because last time I try her months-months ago, I got the same service, but I never RTF because of her looks. Seeing other Bros FRs I have come to the conclusion that she offer every Bro same service.

As for me, my "getting a good tongue fuck on my ass" session, I just got back from PT and I RTF JJ H11R03, my FR in the "All Petain FR Experience" thread!

I kind of agree,no offence to LaiLai fans....tdy just need to hve her tongue violate my ass... and it went thru,lolz :D i wont rtf on same day like 2 shots nor anytime so soon for her ...hw i wish mj gt such service

FatmanSK
04-01-2011, 12:05 AM
I like her tip top service despite her look, small breast, n cigar smell, i still like her service bcos she is very consistent with all bros who take her on, never drop her std of service. not time watcher.;)

MaMister
04-01-2011, 07:47 AM
so i deep throat her and fuck her mouth... she ride cowgirl on me licking my armpit den we did doggie which we both lie on bed... she take my 2 hands n lick my fingers

Best parts on this FR on Lai Lai.

So bro how you get her to do it? you lifted your arm and pointed at your armpit?

Or she automatic gear...:D

cubezero79
04-01-2011, 09:18 AM

So bro how you get her to do it? you lifted your arm and pointed at your armpit?

she started off on my nipples during cowgirl, all i gt to do is lift up my armpit :D

MaMister
05-01-2011, 08:43 AM
she started off on my nipples during cowgirl, all i gt to do is lift up my armpit :D

You lucky chap....:D

Tboon
05-01-2011, 09:31 AM

Lol...tnk should b 1st gear which got the most torque!!!:)rev at abt 11k rpm...hahaha

cuntarow
06-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Hi can anyone advise her house and her num and her operating time
Thamks will post fr once i tried her

austin69
06-01-2011, 09:04 PM

Lai Lai - H24R33

Operating time 11:30 am until 9:00 pm, depending on volume of customers. She is not a time watcher.:p:D

I thank you.

austin69
09-01-2011, 12:49 AM

Bro thanks for ups points.:D

I thank you.

MaMister
09-01-2011, 08:46 AM
had lai lai yesterday.... tongue push so deep inside my ass hole feel so good... deep throat with choking sound... lick my arm pit in circular pattern... SHIOK! :D

Tboon
09-01-2011, 10:11 AM
had lai lai yesterday.... tongue push so deep inside my ass hole feel so good... deep throat with choking sound... lick my arm pit in circular pattern... SHIOK! :D

Wow early morning c dis type of post me 1 2 short circuit again liao:)

ah.seng
09-01-2011, 10:33 AM
I have yet to try LaiLai but seems like she is rather old ...

Bimmer
09-01-2011, 11:09 AM

lookswise yes, but her body is still in quite good shape. Plus point is her service. Sometimes, service for me outweigh looks. Cheers bro!

MaMister
09-01-2011, 12:10 PM
lai lai body is still in good shape..

for me i think she have a teenager lookalike body plus she is also small size and fair too...

but the best is still her service...

totally sextisfied... :D

MaMister
09-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Wow early morning c dis type of post me 1 2 short circuit again liao:)

Not forgetting her sucking of my toes...

plus after i cum take out condom and give a good suck to clear my barrel...:D

alvin36
09-01-2011, 01:04 PM
lai lai body is still in good shape..

for me i think she have a teenager lookalike body plus she is also small size and fair too...

but the best is still her service...

totally sextisfied... :D

bro, you observation is funny :D lailai has teenager's body ?? :confused:
I thought she has MILF body, ... full grown-up "C" cup, MILF type of full rounded ass. I guess her vital stats is 34C-27-35.
height about 1.55m/weight about 48kg.

I like her breast, full, natural and round :p

Teenger's breast is those half-grown type. difficult to find in PT. I think the only one that has half-grown breast is Jolene (H11). A cup

KatoeyLover69
09-01-2011, 01:56 PM

plus after i cum take out condom and give a good suck to clear my barrel...

Does Lai Lai do CIM and drink up all those "little soldiers" instead of spittimg them out into the basin ??? :confused:

alvin36
09-01-2011, 03:32 PM
Does Lai Lai do CIM and drink up all those "little soldiers" instead of spittimg them out into the basin ??? :confused:

she cim, but spit out

Expatsexfiend
09-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Bros I am back!

This sounds good to me but will she take an ang moh?

Best wishes for a happy 2011 :)

Tboon
09-01-2011, 06:21 PM

plus after i cum take out condom and give a good suck to clear my barrel...:D

Wah lao eh bro dun lik dat lah...:)u lik 3 meals a day giv me brain wire run here n there leh...but my next target is vivi 1st...:)

Tboon
09-01-2011, 06:24 PM

Bro me also tnk lik u initially but aftr everyone say is gd me go n reali没马跑

wetdd
09-01-2011, 06:51 PM

Ya her toe sucking and AR is the best in PT, and she knows her position well in PT. Worth trying :D

wolverman
09-01-2011, 09:48 PM
She told me few days back a ah-pei customer during AR couldnt control and let go of his bowels... It took place in LaiLai's hse but I nt sure if its her or another gal

Wa lou! :eek:

MaMister
10-01-2011, 09:56 AM
bro, you observation is funny :D lailai has teenager's body ?? :confused:
I thought she has MILF body, ... full grown-up "C" cup, MILF type of full rounded ass. I guess her vital stats is 34C-27-35.
height about 1.55m/weight about 48kg.

I like her breast, full, natural and round :p

Teenger's breast is those half-grown type. difficult to find in PT. I think the only one that has half-grown breast is Jolene (H11). A cup

She is small sized that's why i imagine her as those young girls...

Btw, now a days teens also got big tits...:D

MaMister
10-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Wah lao eh bro dun lik dat lah...:)u lik 3 meals a day giv me brain wire run here n there leh...but my next target is vivi 1st...:)

Ok lah bro, stay focus on vivi then...:D

fornicator
10-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Bros I am back!

Well,well, well! Long time Bro!:cool:

Ok lah, I ask her if she take ang moh.:p

Happy New Year to you Bro.:D

Cheers.

Expatsexfiend
10-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Well,well, well! Long time Bro!:cool:

Ok lah, I ask her if she take ang moh.:p

Happy New Year to you Bro.:D

Cheers.
Haha ok bro. once again I appreciate your time.

Save me building up fear of rejection!!!

Happy New Year to you too!

Tboon
10-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Ok lah bro, stay focus on vivi then...:D

Hehehe...:)hope when i go again she avail bo i giv up liao...lol

Tboon
10-01-2011, 11:39 AM

Go pub look 4 beer...go pertain look 4 fornicator...:)

fornicator
10-01-2011, 12:06 PM

Go pub look 4 beer...go pertain look 4 fornicator...:)

Hahaha, no worries my Brothers.;)

But do be patient and wait for my feedback. As we all know, Lai Lai H24R33 is very much in demand and very much busy nowadays. So if I cannot get back to you immediately then I'm sorry.:o I try my best to reply ASAP.

In the meantime, there is Ann H07R01(2F) and I hear Violet H14R06 RTW already.:p

Cheers.

Expatsexfiend
10-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Hahaha, no worries my Brothers.;)

But do be patient and wait for my feedback. As we all know, Lai Lai H24R33 is very much in demand and very much busy nowadays. So if I cannot get back to you immediately then I'm sorry.:o I try my best to reply ASAP.

In the meantime, there is Ann H07R01(2F) and I hear Violet H14R06 RTW already.:p

Cheers.
ah bro,

You always offer the healthy alternative!!!

haha - bro tboon I disagree, I look for bro fornicator on sbf and THEN I go to Petain, if no action I go to the pub and always find beer!!! haha

Cheers gents!

fornicator
11-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Bros I am back!

Well, well, well! Long time Bro!

Ok lah, I ask her if she take ang moh.

Happy New Year to you Bro.

Cheers.

Bro, my contact got back to me.

I regret to inform you that Lai Lai H24R33 do not accept ang moh customer.:(

Sorry Bro.:o:(

Cheers.

Tboon
11-01-2011, 09:07 PM
Aiyah aiyah cant get 2 c vivi again!!!y???btw lailai business gd sia when reach she workin n got a bro waiting somemore...:)

ZtoAZ
12-01-2011, 12:37 AM

Sorry Bro.

Cheers.

I think maybe the malay Rina can :D, Think most Chinese will say no :)

MaMister
12-01-2011, 06:47 AM

Sorry Bro.:o:(

Cheers.

maybe lai lai pussy very tight... scare big... :D

killieboy
12-01-2011, 08:33 AM
Excuse my ignorance but what does....ang moh...mean?

Tboon
12-01-2011, 09:32 AM
maybe lai lai pussy very tight... scare big... :D

Hahaha lik dat also can???:)

Expatsexfiend
12-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Hahaha lik dat also can???:)
Haha thanks bros. I find it funny that these ladies are scared of a big penis considering how many times they have sex per day!!! Personally I think it's an excuse, which of course is fine anyway.

Thanks bro fornicator for your research!

Cheers

fornicator
12-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Haha thanks bros. I find it funny that these ladies are scared of a big penis considering how many times they have sex per day!!! Personally I think it's an excuse, which of course is fine anyway.

Thanks bro fornicator for your research!

Cheers

No worries Bro.;)

Well, for them WLs, the reason being is that, during FJ, it is painful for them. And exactly as how you put it Bro, "considering how many times they have sex per day", imagine being bonked at least 10-15 times! The pussy lips will get irritated at some point if the dick is like 2" to 2-1/2" in diameter some more.:eek:

WLs in PT prefer the average "Asian size", about 5-1/2" long and 1-3/4" in diameter.;) And you have to be rock hard! Long and limp dicks is a WL's worst nightmare as I was told.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

fornicator
13-01-2011, 10:08 AM
Excuse my ignorance but what does....ang moh...mean?

Caucasian race, people with white skin usually from the west. European, American or from Australia.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Tboon
13-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Caucasian race, people with white skin usually from the west. European, American or from Australia.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

N also locals with fake golden hair(假红毛)...:)me 1 of them but WLs wont reject 1...:)

fornicator
13-01-2011, 12:27 PM
N also locals with fake golden hair(假红毛)...:)me 1 of them but WLs wont reject 1...:)

What with your handsome looks? How can WL resist? Sure one they will not reject you! Haha!:D

Cheers.

Tboon
13-01-2011, 12:39 PM
What with your handsome looks? How can WL resist? Sure one they will not reject you! Haha!:D

Cheers.

Bro dun joke lah me is QC failed no gal 1 so go 4 paid sex...:)

fornicator
13-01-2011, 01:45 PM
Bro dun joke lah me is QC failed no gal 1 so go 4 paid sex...:)

Non-sense Bro! No such thing as QC fail! There must be at least 1 or 2 qualities good in you.

Me, I no handsome, ok. I admit, I look like shit. Why I go for paid sex, not that because I got no OC but because I'm just simply plain damn horny!:D Haha, that's all!

I not handsome, but it doesn't restrict me from having girls fall for me. What I do? I concentrate on other things that I have control over.

1. Wits - if you have this, Bro, you can have any girl you want! But don't be a smart ass ok! Be funny, be jolly, smart, you know, make her laugh, amaze her, be likable;

2. Confidence - but not too much. You have to believe in yourself. Because if you don't, no one will! So stand up straight, don't be a push over, show who is in control, but make sure you in the correct situation, and lastly;

3. Good Grooming - get a haircut that suits your face, shave if you got beard or mustach, fix your teeth, make sure your finger and toe nails are clean, neat and trimmed. Wear perfume lah, go for classic combo, all black or black shirt and khaki pants. Be groovy!

So there you go. That is free genious advice. You could take that for free!

Me, I no need to be handsome. What I need is sex! And lots of it!:p

Hope this helps. If other Bros got suggestions, please feel free to join in the fun.:D

Cheers.

Tboon
13-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Wah sia u reali...i dun knw wat 2 say...:)
1 tng we hav in common...we r super damn hungry 4 this eng word...S.E.X!!!lol

fornicator
13-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Wah sia u reali...i dun knw wat 2 say...:)
1 tng we hav in common...we r super damn hungry 4 this eng word...S.E.X!!!lol

You super damn right Bro! I never get enough of S.E.X!!!

I having some later!!! Nyahahaha!!!:D

Cheers!

Tboon
13-01-2011, 03:00 PM
You super damn right Bro! I never get enough of S.E.X!!!

I having some later!!! Nyahahaha!!!:D

Cheers!

Wah lao eh bro...who ur target???:)

fornicator
13-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Wah lao eh bro...who ur target???:)

Your guess is as good as mine!:rolleyes:

Secrets my dear fellow.....secrets! Nyahahaha!:p:D

Cheers.

Tboon
13-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Your guess is as good as mine!:rolleyes:

Secrets my dear fellow.....secrets! Nyahahaha!:p:D

Cheers.

Ok lets wait 4 ur saliva drowling FR...:)

Quraisy
22-01-2011, 10:34 AM
My Live FR
H7R11 also do AR ,
Looks : 7.5/10
Damage :$50

i am devirgin of AR of today. Haha

fornicator
22-01-2011, 01:02 PM
My Live FR
H7R11 also do AR ,
Looks : 7.5/10
Damage :$50

i am devirgin of AR of today. Haha

Yes, H07R11 - Carol can also do 69 and frenching, you tried?

FYI she is in my blacklist, she give me bad attitude so no more RTF for me.

Ups you BTW.:cool: Now you are power 1, can ups (or zaps) points for other Bros.

Happy weekend to all Bros.

Cheers.

Quraisy
22-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Thanks Fornicator,

actually she's abit vain, not much conversation during the engagement.
But who cares rite i juz wanna feel whats AR feels like..

Never tried frenching or 69 guess she have that 'NO' face during the firing hahaha.

fornicator
23-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Thanks Fornicator,

actually she's abit vain, not much conversation during the engagement.
But who cares rite i juz wanna feel whats AR feels like..

Never tried frenching or 69 guess she have that 'NO' face during the firing hahaha.

You welcome Bro. Nevermind, as you go along she will open up to you with a 'YES' face.;) She always like that, not much of a talker, but when she does talk she sounds like a robot.:eek: Ever notice that? Hehe.:p

Cheers.

Quraisy
23-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Haha yes bro spot on.
She from malaysia, & her operation is from 11.30 till 6pm (i think)
she's kinda picky in her customer as she rejected 2 indians workers before me.
But everyone has the right to choose,,,

fornicator
23-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Haha yes bro spot on.
She from malaysia, & her operation is from 11.30 till 6pm (i think)
she's kinda picky in her customer as she rejected 2 indians workers before me.
But everyone has the right to choose,,,

Thanks for your validation on my observations.

She operates until 8:00pm latest from what I gather last time, but really, I don't mind, I not going to RTF anyway, she is all yours, knock yourself out. Better yet, try others much better than her.:p

Not only her that is 'picky' but most of the ex-GL WLs are. They do not take the following: Indians, Bangalahs and Ang Mohs.

Yup, if we customers can choose, so can the WL.:cool:

Hope this helps.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

Quraisy
23-01-2011, 01:39 PM
You welcome bro.
I sure will was reading and it seems lai lai is good but personally nvr try it out yet.
But i still pity those 2 indian workers guess it broke their hearts when she chose me instead of them.
I still respect them as they are the ones who groom our living condition to what it is rite now (no offence just my $0.02 opinion), hope they found someone ther to help them get a good bang.
Ohh yah hapi new year to u as well

fornicator
23-01-2011, 02:50 PM
You welcome bro.
I sure will was reading and it seems lai lai is good but personally nvr try it out yet.
But i still pity those 2 indian workers guess it broke their hearts when she chose me instead of them.
I still respect them as they are the ones who groom our living condition to what it is rite now (no offence just my $0.02 opinion), hope they found someone ther to help them get a good bang.
Ohh yah hapi new year to u as well

Hey, you're a good soul! Bless you Bro. But end of the day, nothing you can do about it. Ultimately, it is the WL who chooses who she wants to take. So, no hard feelings.

Yes, H24R33 Lai Lai is good service but I never RTF, she looks kinda' old for my liking, hehe. No offence to her supporters, peace. Do try your best to avail of her services, no regrets!;):D

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

Tboon
23-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Hey, you're a good soul! Bless you Bro. But end of the day, nothing you can do about it. Ultimately, it is the WL who chooses who she wants to take. So, no hard feelings.

Yes, H24R33 Lai Lai is good service but I never RTF, she looks kinda' old for my liking, hehe. No offence to her supporters, peace. Do try your best to avail of her services, no regrets!;):D

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

Bro 'KING' same goes 2 me...:)lailai gives the best svc(my own opinion)but i hav not RTF her since my 1st n last visit on her...:)her look not reali my type other than dat nothing 2 complain liao

fornicator
24-01-2011, 12:17 AM
Bro 'KING' same goes 2 me...:)lailai gives the best svc(my own opinion)but i hav not RTF her since my 1st n last visit on her...:)her look not reali my type other than dat nothing 2 complain liao

I don't know Bro, she just doesn't appeal that much to me. I mean, don't get me wrong, Lai Lai is good but I don't have the 'hots' for her.

Agree, I also got nothing else to complain about.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

MaMister
24-01-2011, 06:30 AM

I don't know Bro, she just doesn't appeal that much to me. I mean, don't get me wrong, Lai Lai is good but I don't have the 'hots' for her.

Agree, I also got nothing else to complain about.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

So.... who is the lucky lucky that gives you that urge to RTF....:D

fornicator
24-01-2011, 09:02 AM

I was afraid you were going to ask that, hahaha!:D

I have a lot but you mean the real Ms. 'lucky lucky'? Paiseh.....sorry my good Bro but I cannot disclose who she is.:o Hope you don't mind because we have an understanding and she wants to stay low profile. But to be fair, those who gives me the urge to RTF aside from the one and only Ms. 'lucky lucky' are:

H02 R02 - Maggie;
H02 R16 - Michelle;
H07 R01(2F) - Ann;
H07 R02(2F) - Chris;
H10 R11 -Judy;
H11 R03 - JJ;
H14 R06 - Violet;
H16 R13 - Vivi;
H22 R20 - Michelle.

All can french, allows painting and 69! Hehehe!:p

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

RAMS75
24-01-2011, 10:57 AM
1St FR on (H02R05)Mun Mun
Visit her on Sunday 15.30

Stats as below:
Name : Mun Mun
Look : 8/10 ( Vain look )
Boob : abt 35 big and nice to grab:D
BBBJ : 9/10, (Awesome)
Ball lick : 9/10
AR : 9.0/10 Doggy position 0.oSlow & Shiok!!
FJ : 8/10
RTF : Yes Be back again:p
Damage : 50 per shot

She wanted to accept me $40 at 1st coz she thought i malay ,coz she say some of her customer jus want bj & Fj only ...But i told her i wanted the $50 full service..

fornicator
24-01-2011, 11:43 AM
Visit her on Sunday 15.30.....

.....She wanted to accept me $40 at 1st coz she thought i malay ,coz she say some of her customer jus want bj & Fj only ...But i told her i wanted the $50 full service..

Similarly, in my 1st visit with Maggie H02R02, way back in Nov. of 2007, she quote me $40, with BBBJ and AR, I was like, whoa, this is great! I'm really glad I did this! But when I RTF in 4th or 5th session and onwards, suddenly she cap me and no more AR. Lucky I sign up here at SBF in Nov. of 2009 and I learned that Maggie was CAT50! Ah! No wonder! So I immediately RTF and did exactly what you did Bro RAMS75, "I told her I wanted the $50 full service!", right there and then, I got BBBJ and AR back in my session!;)

I asked why she gave me $40 all this time, she say to give me discount. In my thinking it was not a discount since she also 'discounted' her service to me, hahaha!:p:D

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

RAMS75
24-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Similarly, in my 1st visit with Maggie H02R02, way back in Nov. of 2007, she quote me $40, with BBBJ and AR, I was like, whoa, this is great! I'm really glad I did this! But when I RTF in 4th or 5th session and onwards, suddenly she cap me and no more AR. Lucky I sign up here at SBF in Nov. of 2009 and I learned that Maggie was CAT50! Ah! No wonder! So I immediately RTF and did exactly what you did Bro RAMS75, "I told her I wanted the $50 full service!", right there and then, I got BBBJ and AR back in my session!;)

I asked why she gave me $40 all this time, she say to give me discount. In my thinking it was not a discount since she also 'discounted' her service to me, hahaha!:p:D

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

hahaha Nice:D

austin69
24-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Visit her on Sunday 15.30

Stats as below:
Name : Mun Mun
Look : 8/10 ( Vain look )
Boob : abt 35 big and nice to grab:D
BBBJ : 9/10, (Awesome)
Ball lick : 9/10
AR : 9.0/10 Doggy position 0.oSlow & Shiok!!
FJ : 8/10
RTF : Yes Be back again:p
Damage : 50 per shot

She wanted to accept me $40 at 1st coz she thought i malay ,coz she say some of her customer jus want bj & Fj only ...But i told her i wanted the $50 full service..

Whoa! Power Bro!

Ups you!:cool:

I thank you.

Tboon
24-01-2011, 10:05 PM

So far i oni RTF h2r2 3x...:)the rest all i go 1x oni...:)toooo many ho liaos nowadays in pertain liao sooooo must wait awhile more 2 c who i 1 2 RTF...:)
Right now my list is
H2r2
H12r15
H24r33

fornicator
24-01-2011, 11:09 PM
So far i oni RTF h2r2 3x...:)the rest all i go 1x oni...:)toooo many ho liaos nowadays in pertain liao sooooo must wait awhile more 2 c who i 1 2 RTF...:)
Right now my list is
H2r2
H12r15
H24r33

Hahaha! Bro, you still got a long way to go! And I am encouraging you to do so. Don't be afraid to take risks. I know, I know, is not that easy and is not cheap.:p

But hey, if I can do it, so can you, haha. Yup, tried them all Bro, but there's still a handful for me to try too.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

Tboon
24-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Hahaha! Bro, you still got a long way to go! And I am encouraging you to do so. Don't be afraid to take risks. I know, I know, is not that easy and is not cheap.:p

But hey, if I can do it, so can you, haha. Yup, tried them all Bro, but there's still a handful for me to try too.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.
King ah King if i can do lik u do...:)do u tnk i wil cal u King???:)U the NO.01 leh!!!Tried catching up til i veri exhausted liao...both my stamina n my $$$:)

fornicator
25-01-2011, 12:24 AM
King ah King if i can do lik u do...:)do u tnk i wil cal u King???:)U the NO.01 leh!!!Tried catching up til i veri exhausted liao...both my stamina n my $$$:)

Bro ah Bro, you and any Bro can do like I do, believe me. If there is a will, there is a way I always say.

Believe in yourself!;)

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

Tboon
25-01-2011, 12:29 AM
Bro ah Bro, you and any Bro can do like I do, believe me. If there is a will, there is a way I always say.

Believe in yourself!;)

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

Ok ok anyway bro maybe 2molo go look c look c...:)any intro???:)

fornicator
25-01-2011, 12:47 AM
Ok ok anyway bro maybe 2molo go look c look c...:)any intro???:)

Let's see, so far you've just had: H02R02-Maggie, H12R15-Joey and H24R33-Lai Lai.

Intro: H07R03-Cookies, H07R01(2F)-Ann, H07R02(2F)-Chris, H10R11-Judy, H12R06-MJ, H16R13-Vivi.

Have fun Bro.:D

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

Tboon
25-01-2011, 12:54 AM
Let's see, so far you've just had: H02R02-Maggie, H12R15-Joey and H24R33-Lai Lai.

Intro: H07R03-Cookies, H07R01(2F)-Ann, H07R02(2F)-Chris, H10R11-Judy, H12R06-MJ, H16R13-Vivi.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.
H7r1,h16r13 tried...h12r6 tried in geylang some x back...h7r2 look not my type...oni left h7r3,h10r11 haven try n also no idea how they look lik...:)thnks bro...i knw where 2 go liao

fornicator
25-01-2011, 01:04 AM
H7r1,h16r13 tried...h12r6 tried in geylang some x back...h7r2 look not my type...oni left h7r3,h10r11 haven try n also no idea how they look lik...:)thnks bro...i knw where 2 go liao

No worries.

I'm logging off now, must get some rest, big day for me up ahead with Ms. 'lucky lucky'! Hahaha!:p:D

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

RAMS75
26-01-2011, 10:22 AM
Whoa! Power Bro!

Ups you!:cool:

I thank you.

Thnks BroAustin69..;)

austin69
27-01-2011, 06:30 AM
Thnks BroAustin69..;)

No problem Bro.

wpns
27-01-2011, 08:37 AM

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

H02R02-Maggie, (my number 1 hit list)n she always avaiable when i was there.

H12R15-Joey (yet to try)

and H24R33-Lai Lai.(always got customers outside)

austin69
27-01-2011, 10:26 PM
H02R02-Maggie, (my number 1 hit list)n she always avaiable when i was there.

H12R15-Joey (yet to try)

and H24R33-Lai Lai.(always got customers outside)

Bro, whenever I visit Lai Lai and she not available, I go to the next best thing, her next door neighbour, H24R28 - Xiao Tian, as she is always available for me, friendly and accomodating with superb AR!

Will RTF as soon as she comes back to work!:p

I thank you.

MaMister
30-01-2011, 02:04 PM
this cny is a long whole week rest for me but wondering if lai lai is working...

too much rest gets me horny...:D

Lionelboi
30-01-2011, 07:21 PM
Hey bro.lai lai is working today.bt I waited and waited...her queue was just too long.I din manage to get a bonk today.=(definitely will go back tml to try my luck on her!

KinJioKar
30-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Lai Lai last day will be tomorrow. She will be back in KL on Tuesday. Coincidentally, we will be on same flight asi I fly in to KL for business. She will start again on 7 Feb

Lionelboi
30-01-2011, 07:56 PM
Lai Lai last day will be tomorrow. She will be back in KL on Tuesday. Coincidentally, we will be on same flight asi I fly in to KL for business. She will start again on 7 Feb

hey bro, thanks for the info!hope tml will have the chance and luck!

Tboon
30-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Tnk 2molo is the last day b4 cny...:)dun knw how 2 past dis cny liao...:(no work,no activity n WORST no pertain...:(

MaMister
31-01-2011, 08:50 AM
Hey bro.lai lai is working today.bt I waited and waited...her queue was just too long.I din manage to get a bonk today.=(definitely will go back tml to try my luck on her!

wow... rainny day still long queue...:D

fornicator
31-01-2011, 08:51 AM
Tnk 2molo is the last day b4 cny...:)dun knw how 2 past dis cny liao...:(no work,no activity n WORST no pertain...:(

Bro, take it easy. This is the time for you to take a break from all the excitement of work and play, especially - play!

Think of something else, do something that interests you aside from sex, haha. Got hobbies or something?

As for me I will be busy at work. No, not at the office but at my part-time job in F&B, I'm a waiter in a 5-star hotel, no details as I don't want to be found out, hahaha! I use this job to earn extra for money for me to play with. But still I spend it wisely, because as we know now there are so many options in PT, cannot any how bonk then waste time and hard earned money.

Anyways, even I am not going to be rested physically, I will be sexually and financially relaxed. Since most, if not all of the WLs in my RTF list are on holiday, no need for me to go PT for at least a week! My little bro can rest and so can my wallet!:D

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

MaMister
31-01-2011, 08:51 AM

Have lah... try the malays loh... they still work during that period...:rolleyes:

fornicator
31-01-2011, 08:58 AM
wow... rainny day still long queue...:D

Because not many choices maybe.:rolleyes:

This is what happens if the "ang pais" have gone back. No Violet, no Ada, no Xiao Tian, no Vivi, no MJ etc., etc. And some more as we know Lai Lai service is good, so confirm got queue.....even if raining.

I'm taking time off as well, this week onwards with this kind of weather? Better rest or do something else. Anyways, my "Ms. Lucky-Lucky" gone back to Malaysia already.;)

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.:D

fornicator
31-01-2011, 09:02 AM
Have lah... try the malays loh... they still work during that period...:rolleyes:

Yes I know, but do you really want to do that? I mean, if not in my RTF list, I will not sacrifice quality service just to get my fix.

But please, I am not stopping anybody here, please proceed but exercise caution. Have a nice session this CNY and do expect the queue.

Just sharing my views, thank you.:D

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

too_hot
31-01-2011, 09:52 AM

Hmmm....same flight??? u can join mile high club with her :)

austin69
31-01-2011, 02:07 PM

Me I go-go later today, look for Mona H24R07, call her for BBBJ and CIM. :p;)Hope she working.:D

I thank you.

HCKing
02-02-2011, 03:15 AM
on seeing lai lai's name here brings back memories of her superb BBBJ back in the GL days. i used to book her everytime i need a long BBBJ + CIM and lai lai never fails to disappoint. i can say her dick sucking skill is second to none i have tried till now. can make her suck in any positions u want, can mouth fark her, can deepthroat and the best is can CIM her while doing 69. definitely the queen of blowjob.:D

fornicator
02-02-2011, 08:16 AM
on seeing lai lai's name here brings back memories of her superb BBBJ back in the GL days. i used to book her everytime i need a long BBBJ + CIM and lai lai never fails to disappoint. i can say her dick sucking skill is second to none i have tried till now. can make her suck in any positions u want, can mouth fark her, can deepthroat and the best is can CIM her while doing 69. definitely the queen of blowjob.:D

Power Bro! I only tried Lai Lai H24R33 here in PT. I am not a GL goer so all this ex-GL WL going to PT was a big treat for me!

Thanks for sharing. Ups you +2.:cool:

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

HCKing
02-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Power Bro! I only tried Lai Lai H24R33 here in PT. I am not a GL goer so all this ex-GL WL going to PT was a big treat for me!

Thanks for sharing. Ups you +2.:cool:

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

thanks bro. yup most of the ex GL WL give good service and lai lai is a league of her own. the next time u try her u might want to ask her to kneel down and u mouth fark her standing. i like to mouth fark her in this position cos not only easier to CIM also the dominant feeling is very ego boosting.:D

smaxterm74
08-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Hi all senior samster here, i never been to petain before, been always to gl, spa, ktv or internet slot.. I would like to know patain still operating???
N wat time they start???

Expatsexfiend
09-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Hi all senior samster here, i never been to petain before, been always to gl, spa, ktv or internet slot.. I would like to know patain still operating???
N wat time they start???
Bro, I think I can answer for everyone here and say this - read Petain S-List Thread.

Cheers bro. Some houses open earlier than others and all are done by 9pm, most open between 11-12.

Cheers

teli69
09-02-2011, 03:38 PM
Bro!!jus curious to know wat's the average age of the ladies at petain?

MaMister
10-02-2011, 07:48 AM
went down today....

saw lai lai no queue...

happliy waited outside for about 20mins...

then one man come knock on her door and she opens... she was all the while alone inside??

I pointed at myself meaning that I come first then she says the man got booking liao....!!!

What kind of system is this...

Angry go find michelle and have a good time....

Bimmer
10-02-2011, 10:47 AM
went down today....

saw lai lai no queue...

then one man come knock on her door and she opens... she was all the while alone inside??

I pointed at myself meaning that I come first then she says the man got booking liao....!!!

Yah, I know of a few other gals who does that too! I guess they are mostly doing it for their regulars. Maybe can try noticing the lights. I know some off their red light on top of their doors when they are in a long booking session or expecting someone. But sometimes, they either forget or don't bother. Then, we bros will have to wait very long outside!

alvin36
10-02-2011, 11:46 AM
went down today....

saw lai lai no queue...

bro... relax.... this happens.
if you are her regular, can try to ask for her mobile too....and advance booking in future

Tboon
10-02-2011, 01:45 PM
went down today....

saw lai lai no queue...

Bro as long happy can liao...:)

arsh9900
10-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Hi guys... new bro in this field. i am into AR. tried ti twice at parklane shopping center..and since then became a slave. i tried to find some other places for it but to no avail. any suggestions...

MaMister
12-02-2011, 08:08 AM
Thanks guys, but I think I won't go into booking unless they have a system to inform like a note or board outside or whatever to tell people don't need to wait....

Imagine the guy is booking her for 1 hour, another guy see light on thought can wait and wait....

Or the girl is waiting for the booking guy but closed the door... and the another not knowing wait and wait then the booking guy just come can go in liao...

not fair for any bros here lah...

wpns
12-02-2011, 11:39 AM
Thanks guys, but I think I won't go into booking unless they have a system to inform like a note or board outside or whatever to tell people don't need to wait....

Imagine the guy is booking her for 1 hour, another guy see light on thought can wait and wait....

Or the girl is waiting for the booking guy but closed the door... and the another not knowing wait and wait then the booking guy just come can go in liao...

I agreed with u ,bro

on this pt

jacky43
12-02-2011, 11:49 AM
Usually not many brothers, would Q outside WL's rooms for long time. Ang Pais liked, Vivi and Pat, well they got hours booking. Check with the office, it is there for reasons.

I think hours booking, the office is informed because the keeper are monitoring the time, after 1 hour still no jobs complete. I think the keeper will call the WL in room. These people are experience enough to deal with emergency.

Remember there are 2 incidents this 2 years, it is not the end and, shits happen i would advice everybody to walk away. If it does not concern us, i don't think we should be present.

too_hot
12-02-2011, 01:41 PM
lai lai told me she got one customer that come see her got "no limit" meaning he just keep letting her service him until he decide its enough or kana call to leave. then he just pay as he leave at the rate of $120/hr. so for such high value customer i guess she have no choice but to accept "reservations". But agree dat WL should have the courtesy to put a sign on the door indicating roughly wat time she will be available so ppl dun wait for nothing.

cuntarow
12-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Went today wanted to try lai lai like what all bro mention gd ar but rm busy and have quene outside give up went to h2r5

fr as below

looks 6
body 6
bbbj 8 lots of sound and movement
fj did not try cum on hj
ar 7(i have high standard for ar)
gfe 8

rtf yes

ang076
13-02-2011, 09:47 PM
I like to know which WL give kneeling AR.

You stand next to bed, bend forwards and place your palm on side of the bed and she kneel , spreading your ass and AR you.

wpns
14-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Just had "sally" - H2R3

Was a scorching day.

Walked down Lane, wana to try H16r13.

But She is busy.

finally to see "moon" she just finished her business with a customer

Nice lady- but no boobs

H16r14 too, I think is Moon- typical nice looking lady but not mu type.

I went back to H2.
wana to try R2 but she was...so r3- sally was free when her customer come out.
Quoted "$50"
I nodded and went in.

SAlly quite chatty mature FL

She got big (.)(.) to squeeze and suck.

She asked me to suck THOSE (.)(.), so I obliged

She spent some time lick my ASS...much cleaning

Her bbbj was mind -blowing ...keep blowing till CIM

Look: 6/10

Body: 6/10

FJ: NA

BBBJ: 8/10

AR: 8/10

AJ: NO

Overall: GOOD- leave the room as a happy man

RTF: FOR CIM "yes"

Goatslooter
14-02-2011, 05:42 PM
Sally is a chatty n meaty lady, i just had her last Tues at a special price :) her pussy has muscle strength can grip er bro hard hard, i couldn't tahan the sucking power can released.....her big d boob also another killing weapon which u will died under it.....:):) very good service clean you from starting and ends. I should say she has a positive attitude and prof service in this line. :)

handcell
14-02-2011, 11:49 PM

You stand next to bed, bend forwards and place your palm on side of the bed and she kneel , spreading your ass and AR you.
think lailai can lar.. she is very obligating one d lor....

Bimmer
15-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Just tried h7r6 Joyce aka Seiko. Thought her service was suitable for posting in this section rather than PT Experience thread. Reason is mainly her AR. I shall start my FR after the washing up part. I laid down and she started to lick my nipples and grab my hands and put it on her boobs. After that she wrap my little bro in some tissues and ask me to lay flat on my tummy. She spread open my ass crack and inserted her tongue into my arsehole. Alternating between flicks, licks and deep trusting. My arsehole was being 'raped'! After that i went on all fours and she went below to start her bbbj. Then Iwas back lying on my back and she continued to bbbj me. I was then asked to sit by the edge of the bed and she kneel down to continie bbbj me. She then capped me and she sat on me in a reverse cowgal, i was still at the edge of the bed, but lying down already. I pump her in that position for a while and the she say to slowly stand up whipe i am still inside her to do a doggie in standing position! No bad quite shiok. After that i changed to a missionary position and pump till i cum! Very frendly person ansld feel very relaxed throughout the whole session. RTF yes!

jacky43
15-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Brother! After reading Joyce's FR, the tissue to wrap around the dick. I have encounter such stunts, who u may wonder? I think Lilly H24 S$20 and, a WL cannot recalled her room & name.

I think is out of fashion, is what old timer, old bird which practice such stunts. I do not see the purpose of such a thing. Joyce need to move with the time, i have not take her not into SYT, so probably no chance to experience it.

If u RTF? U might wish to tell her this, but never mention this website. Just tell her a friend said, this is old fashion used by last gen WLs.

slashGNR
15-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Sally is a chatty n meaty lady, i just had her last Tues at a special price :) her pussy has muscle strength can grip er bro hard hard, i couldn't tahan the sucking power can released.....her big d boob also another killing weapon which u will died under it....very good service clean you from starting and ends. I should say she has a positive attitude and prof service in this line.

She's one of few that I make me "hard on" and service oriented..:D

wolverman
17-02-2011, 09:56 AM
Love this thread.

austin69
17-02-2011, 06:16 PM

H02R16 Michelle, H07R011 Carol, H10R12 Kiko, H11R09 Ah May, H22R20 Michelle.

I experienced kneeling BBBJ from them, but differ in AR styles. But the one you describing, I got that from H22R20 Michelle!

austin69
17-02-2011, 06:21 PM
Just had "sally" - H2R3

Was a scorching day.

Walked down Lane, wana to try H16r13.

But She is busy.

finally to see "moon" she just finished her business with a customer

Nice lady- but no boobs

H16r14 too, I think is Moon- typical nice looking lady but not mu type.....

No wonder no boobs. H16R14 is Ivy! You want boobs of Moon?! H16R17 Moon.

austin69
17-02-2011, 06:33 PM

This my experience only, booking in PT if 2 or more sessions is difficult to know because WL will not off her light. But if already late, like 7:00pm and someboby book her, notice she will off the light, so either, this is her last call or multiple session booking.

As I have mentioned before I wanted to RTF Lai Lai next door neighbour Xiao Tian H24R28, her LDW 25 Jan. Wah lao weh, I got no chance leh, go-see, go-see everytime I go back to room (4 times I think!), lights off, door closed of course but not locked. I took my chance and wait, because other Bros waiting also until I give up.

MaMister
19-02-2011, 06:42 AM
Love this thread.

Glad you love it...:D

ang076
20-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Thanks for your recommendations, bro Austin.

I have tried one Kiko from H10R12. She is pretty and chatty, she gave me doggie AR, and BBBJing while I was on all fours.

She nearly resembled Vivian from recently closed Bugis Health Centre.

wpns
21-02-2011, 10:23 AM
Thanks for your recommendations, bro Austin.

I have tried one Kiko from H10R12. She is pretty and chatty, she gave me doggie AR, and BBBJing while I was on all fours.

She nearly resembled Vivian from recently closed Bugis Health Centre.

maybe I shall try her out

wpns
21-02-2011, 10:27 AM

oh I got them mixed up hahaha

likemilf2
03-03-2011, 02:15 PM

So moon is with big boobs? Wah lau can't wait to book out from ICT !! Any recommendation other the. Lailai and Michelle? Don't want wait too long