PDA

View Full Version : Sites with foreign babes

Roam
29-11-2010, 05:00 PM
I have been surfing some sites and came across some that offer some hot babes with packages at about $900/2 hours. And it is the full service stuff according to what they write.

I am very interested in trying them but rather wary of false representation. Any bros that knows what I am talking about have tried them before and how was the pics vs actual, and quality of service ?

Not going to name the sites cos I just want some input from Bros who have tried them before.

Thanks for any info Bros can provide.

Auxil
30-11-2010, 12:56 AM
I think I saw some sites that you mentioned about. Very hot looking but the pics are very professionally done, like playboy and such photographic quality so I myself also quite suspicious whether it's the real stuff and have not tried them.

Auxil
30-11-2010, 03:18 PM
dun trying be smart leh : as per quote from zap.

I take it you have tried them before you decided in all your magnificient wisdom to zap me :cool: ? Can share how was it :D ?

fabb
01-12-2010, 01:05 AM
dun trying be smart leh : as per quote from zap.

I take it you have tried them before you decided in all your magnificient wisdom to zap me :cool: ? Can share how was it :D ?

Bro, your zapper cannot even use the english language correctly, I doubt he will be able to share in a manner that we will understand