PDA

View Full Version : Vientiane Encounter

Faidenk
29-11-2010, 03:09 PM
It took me a while to figure where this story should be posted. It's about sex certainly; it won't be out of place in the International forum, I thought about the Matters of the Heart forum but no, I am determined not to be one amongst the Sad Fucks who populate the place.

I would like for her to be a 'fond memory', a happy and uncomplicated episode I could take to my grave smiling. It may not ever happen again but one ought to count one’s blessings. This however may be a case of the house always win and quitting while you’re ahead. The story is however still WIP and I sincerely it will end the way I like it.

Vientiane Encounter Pr 1

There was an air of apprehension as we sat in silence in the tuk-tuk on the way the Pochentong Airport, Phnom Penh, hand-in-hand, deep in contemplation at the impending hollowness that would come soon enough. In precisely 2 hours she would be back to Vientiane, Laos (pronounced Vien-chan, and the ‘s’ is silent. Blame it on the French). She had arrived a week ago, enduring a long and arduous 20-hr bus ride all the way from Vientiane to Phnom Penh, where I worked.

A week ago I would have laughed in your face if you told me I would develop feelings for a 23 year whose father is 6 years younger than I am. Me? Hah! I have a steel-clad heart and I eat nails and bottles for breakfast when it comes to the feminine species, even nubile beauties. Decades playing the field had toughened the emo exterior to imperviousness. My motto : F&F, be nice and don’t mislead.

I met her on a trip to VT a month earlier when a friend in there introduced us. She works in a bank, he said. She had initially thought she was being introduced to another of my friend, a younger man. I could see she was a little disappointed and yes, she admitted as much to me much later. In any case, she was courteous enough to hide her disappointment and after some effort on my part to put her at ease, a little alcohol, and my ability to speak passable Thai and her equally passable English, we got on and at the end of the evening we walked hand-in-hand back to the hotel.

At that point I was clueless about her background, whether she’s a working girl, and what the going price was if she was. I pushed this to the back of my mind and let things. She let me lead and followed docilely.

I led her to my room at the Don Chan, a 4-star hotel along the banks of the Mekong. My room unfortunately was facing the mountains. The river view is stunning. In the room, we fell into each other arms with a naturalness and tenderness I had not felt in a long, long while.

The lovemaking was sweet, hot and passionate. It made me 10 feet tall that she was so easily aroused by me to such heights. She climaxed and again. We fell into a dreamless sleep and didn’t wake until 5.30. We got randy again and had a fast and furious session and laid there panting a full 10 minutes.

She washed up, pecked me on the cheek and said she had go back before her mum finds out she stayed out, and that she would be back asap. I gave her a hundred dollar bill. She hesitated but quietly stuffed it in her handbag. So, the question was put to rest, she’s a working girl after all.

I heard nothing from her that morning. I tried calling form the room to her mobile but just couldn’t get through. I went down to the reception and ask the staff there to make the call for me, so enamored was I of her, but also to no avail. At about 10am, my host brought me round VT, visit his humongous mansion, and had lunch on a restaurant boat on the Mekong river. And it was almost 8pm that night when she called me when we were at a KTV at the Mekong Hotel with the host and his group of friends and 2 bodyguards. I was already sitting with 2 Laotian beauties and getting into gear.

‘Where are you?’
‘At the Mekong KTV’
‘OK if I join you?’
‘Up to you’

10 minutes later she walked into the room, looking oh so radiantly fresh, smiling. I stood up to greet her, expecting to just peck her on the cheeks. She came over to hug me tight, head on my shoulder, as though it had been 8 months since we last said our goodbye, not 8 hours. Some of the guys there whistled and hooted and I just absorbed the glow of the moment.

The 2 girls who were sitting with me made way for her gamely, although for them there goes a potential LT booking. The evening dragged on, I was anxious to get back to the hotel. Seeing her youthful beauty, the proximity and fragrance and the remembrance of last night’s passion stirred a deep yearning in my loins. She sang a couple of Vietnamese songs, not Idol material but definitely not a William Hung. I made some lame excuse, thank the host, and exited the room, again amidst hoots and whistles.

Could the lovemaking be more passionate than our last? It surprised me no end that it was. It was a bitter sweet coupling. Tomorrow I will fly back to Phnom Penh. After the tryst, she wrapped her smooth leg around my thigh, using it as a bolster, her hand wrapped around my limp member, giving it a gentle squeeze once in a while we talked in the room dimly illuminated by one bedside lamp.

She made me promised never to forget her and that she like me so, so much. She asked about my family, how many girlfriends I have in Phnom Penh. I am wary of her probing and guarded myself against any KC motives but at the same time enjoyed the attention and the ego boost. Hell, at my age, a 35 year old MILF’s a spring chicken. Then she asked me would I object if she visits me in PP. I told her I am retired and could hardly be able to afford her fees and airfares. She replied angrily did I ask you for money? There are times when it is appropriate to just shut the fuck up and this is one of those times. I gave her a tight squeeze.

All these while she had been holding my prick but now used her index finger to massage the sensitive zone on the underside of the stem just below the crown, helped in no small way by the residue lubrication and sperm. We hadn’t wash and the used condom was just thrown on the floor. She repositioned herself between my spread legs and lowered her kneeling posture to engulf me. I gasped from the sudden moist warmth and that she’d take me unwashed. Her talented tongue teased, flicked, rolled, and occasionally massaged her face with my firmly-held dick, smearing her face with my protein-rich natural face-mask. One thing I hate is the girls spitting onto the towels or over the edge of the bed during a BJ but this girl seemed to relish the taste of it all. I loved it when she surfaced for air and moved north to french me, deliberately smearing my face with her wet face.

I urged her to sit on my face. Her thighs on both sides of my face, I could see very clearly the glister of her wetness, the swollen clitoris, the pink labia. My dick twitched and more blood rushed in at the sight. She lowered herself and a lick or two was enough to set her going. She is an extrovert in bed, not worried about moaning loud and exerting her rights to pleasure. She positioned her fingers just above the clitoris to massage herself, pushing the clit down to meet my tongue. I looked up to see her looking at me administering to her, like us guys who like to look when they are going down on us. It’s such a turn-on. Her face was flushed, and contorted with pleasure and almost looked painful. Her free hand released her grip on the bed headboard to caress my face in a gesture of thanks. And came violently.

I eased her down to her bed, allowing her a couple of minutes to recover from her heavy panting. She curled up in a fetal position and very soon was snoring ever so slightly. I looked at her face, ahh, so young. Asleep, she assumed an air of blissful innocence that belies the lusty she-devil a few moments ago. Tiny droplets of perspiration had spotted her upper lip, her face was still flushed pink and highlighted the cute little freckles she hated so much. Asleep now, she looked even younger, maybe 16. In spite of my own urgent need, I decided to let her sleep. After covering her up with the comforter, it was not long before I drifted off as well.

I woke up to her smooching my face. ‘Why you let me sleep?’ she asked tenderly, with a deep appreciation of my gesture. And with that she slipped under the covers and blew me till I came. She emerged with a impish grin on her face. We slept the dreamless and untroubled sleep of the satiated.

We said our goodbye early in the morning, with another bitter sweet love session. This time she cried. I will call you every day. Don’t do that, it’s too expensive. We’ll talk with Skype or Messenger. OK. Her eyes were still red and puffy when my host came to pick me up. She declined to see me off to the airport. I saw her getting onto a tuk-tuk through the windows of the Hummer.

Sammy@yahoo
29-11-2010, 03:10 PM
great encounter, too bad u didnt took some pic of it to show us. :D

Faidenk
29-11-2010, 03:42 PM
great encounter, too bad u didnt took some pic of it to show us. :D

I did, some intimate ones as well, but as this is ongoing, and she's quite savvy with the PC, I think it unwise to post her photo here. Well, maybe not her face.

francined69
01-12-2010, 09:35 PM
Dear TS, wonderful writeup! I've only been to PP once, last year, which reminded me of HCM like 10 years back.

Wow you are retired, I envy you.

eeemen
03-12-2010, 11:35 PM
I did, some intimate ones as well, but as this is ongoing, and she's quite savvy with the PC, I think it unwise to post her photo here. Well, maybe not her face.
Fair comment. Enjoyed your narration, well written and eloquently put!! Looking forward to more updates bro TS :D, cheers ................

DewaKarma
04-12-2010, 06:00 AM
nice one bro...soo gentleman of u to let her sleep....

Faidenk
04-12-2010, 08:40 PM
Part 2

Every day since then, she called me at least once a day, to say hello, how are you and the usual like I miss you so much - stuff these girls must have taken from a ‘Scamming Boyfriends for Idiots’ template. I am already impervious to all these. Once she cried over the phone, then stopped abruptly and switched off the phone. I called back to no avail. The next day she called to apologize for her behavior but put the blame squarely back to me for putting her in this position, for making her love me. Hah!

She’d complain if I don’t initiate the calls to her once in a while. She’d SMS me stuff like ‘You not care me. Every time I call you.’ I would call her immediately and she would talk in a hurt and miffed tone but she is not difficult to placate and before long we would be lovey dovey again. Long distance love affairs, let me tell you, just don’t work. After a week of this, I have lost all interest but keep it up only because I don’t want to hurt her, in case it’s genuine. I know how all these Viets and Thais and Chinese work, but really, it’s just not getting the desired result with me. I remained distant and wonder when it will end.

Then about 3 weeks after the VT trip, she called and said she’d visit me in PP and could I send her $300 to cover her airfare. I said I don’t earn much here and can’t afford that. I apologized for my ineptness and secretly hope she’ll just go away. But sometimes the small head thinks way ahead of the big and I said something like why don’t you take a bus down and I’ll pay your way back. And she said OK, see you on Monday. Just like that. Oh shit.

On Monday around 7.30 in the morning, I received an SMS that says ‘U no care me anymore. U know I coming 2 u but u don’t call me’. Apparently she had left VT the previous day. She hadn’t given me any itinerary. I called back immediately but she didn’t pick the calls up for the next 13 hrs. Later she said she had fallen asleep in the bus, but it couldn’t have been more than a minute later that I called her back. I had left it at that, not wanting to pick on any of her little lies. She probably refused to answer to let me stew, and that I did, handsomely.

At 6 in the evening, she finally called, from a unfamiliar Cambodian number. We’re now about 2 hours away from PP. ‘Can you meet me at the bus terminal?’ ‘Yes, I said. Tell me where it is.’

The problem is, different bus company has their own depot at different locations. Her English is confusing enough sometimes face-to-face, here I am trying to ask her about a place she has not visited before. Finally I told her to let me speak to any Cambodian on the bus, and I’ll put one of my Khmer colleagues to communicate. Well, she did and so did I. Now the problem with Cambodians, when they are supposed to be translating for you, do everything but. They tend to ramble off between themselves, leaving you in the dark until the end of the conversation. They have no notion that the job of a translator is to translate. So, blah, blah, blah, blah and press the red button and hand me back the phone. The driver will send her here. Oh, that’s pretty decent of the driver. The bus route to the depot runs along this road just outside the office, I assumed.

3 hours later, she called. ‘Where you?’
‘Waiting for you’
‘Come now fetch me’ she said in a clearly frustrated voice.
‘But the driver said will drop you here at my office’

By now my translator has gone home. I got another one, Problem was this one speaks English worse than the previous and I couldn’t understand what he’s trying to tell me. This is exasperating.

Then another voice got on the phone and wanted to talk to me. The guy said he will send her to my place. Thank you so much. Whew!

Half an hour later, a tuk-tuk stop right in front. From it, my sweet but clearly pissed off darling alighted. There were 3 other guys in it. Em (that’s her name btw), introduced me to one of them. He looks suspiciously good looking, is he her ‘brother’ who came along with her?

Let me tell you something about jealousy. No matter how old you are, how far you have moved up the ladder of life, how important you’ve become, insecurity and jealousy never go away just because you are now a big fuck (and I am not, I assure you). And I thought I already have outgrown it. But at that very instant, I felt it flared in me. This visit is getting to be a bad, bad idea.

I tried to act nonchalantly but to trained eyes my posture betrayed me. The smile when I shook his hand was frozen and my voice must have been icy cold when I tried to make casual talk like asking was the trip comfortable? etc. Finally they continued their journey on the tuk-tuk. Em grabbed my hand and I gave her a peck on the cheek before lugging her huge luggage into the office. I made something to drink and asked if she’s hungry. No, not hungry, angry. I want to go home to shower. She looked beautiful even when angry, maybe especially when she’s angry.

On the way home in the tuk-tuk I asked, as casually as I can manage, ‘Who was that guy?’
‘Oh, he’s a state volleyball player. Isn’t he handsome?’

Something snapped in me and my reaction startled even myself. In that moment, I wrote her off. My defense mechanism at work, I suppose. If she had meant to make me jealous, she’s certainly succeeding but damn if she sees an iota of it.

‘Oh, yes, he is’, I said. ‘Did you manage to get his number, you know, in case you want to see him again?’
‘Yes, he is so kind to drop me off at your office’ she replied sweetly.

I am losing this game and decided to shut the fuck up all the way home.

After we closed the door to my humble abode, she wrapped her arms around my neck to give me a fat sloppy kiss. WTF. One moment hot, the next cold. I am getting confused more by the minute. My jealousy faded, it’s hard to get angry with someone this cute, especially so when her tits are making dents in my chest. I kissed her back, chewing her full lips and sucking her tongue. My roommate has gone back home for a couple of days and will be back only tomorrow night. Yippee! We have the whole apartment to ourselves.

‘Dear, go take your shower now, we’ll talk later’.
‘K’

I suppressed the urge to join her in the bathroom. Damn, why do girls take such a long time in the bathroom? I tried to focus on the TV but couldn’t. When I heard her coming out, I put on my most devil-may-care air, and tried my best to pretend I was so focused on the football game I didn’t hear her. She walked in the living room wrapped in a towel and another to dry her hair. She smelled good. While she switched on the fan by the dining table and sat on the chair besides it to continue drying her hair, I went to take my shower.

When I came out from the bathroom in my boxers she was in the room, curled up sitting against the headboard, occupied with her iphone. She pat the bed and motioned for me to sit there besides her. I did, could not resist giving her cheek a sniff. Yes, we are all governed and driven by our dicks, perhaps even in moments of death.

She put the phone aside. So what do you want to do now? She asked cheekily. Let’s go to sleep, I am tired. OK. She waited until I was beneath the sheets before working on me. She propped herself on her elbows, looked down on me and asked why am I so cold towards her, do I not love her anymore? Hey! When has that ever come up? So I said I like you, a lot in fact. But both of us know this relationship will not work. I am here in PP, you’re in VT, for one. Two, you are young enough to be my daughter. Three, will you still love me when I go bald, toothless, and would you feed me, clean me up in my wheelchair, and change my diapers? And when I pick on you when I go senile or in jealous fits? Senile old people are, by and large, not very lovable people. Although said in jest, the hard truth is but a veneer deep.

She replied, I not care. I love her naïve and complete absent sense of reality.

Look, you have to think about this carefully. You have a whole life in front of you. Go find a good man, have a kid or 2. Live life. I don’t want to spoil you, I am not that selfish. I am just glad I have you, even for a short time. She retaliated by covering her ears, then thumped me on the chest with her fist. ‘You talk too much’. Then laid down to rest her cheek on my chest. Inside, I have my own demons to fight, on one hand, everything I said is the right thing to do. On the other my primal instinct and sexual drive is urging me to just fuck it, just enjoy the moment. She will come to past as had many others. The boat will right itself. Hopefully.

The emotions of the moment welled up inside me and I swallowed, hard. Under the sheets her towel had been discarded. She shifted her leg to lie on me, her bush on my thigh. I felt a stirring and it slowly harden. She giggled and grabbed it with her hand. How fast the mood changed. She moved up to lick my lips, chew on them a little, and suck my tongue, for a long time.

For the large part, the reason I am so enamored of this girl is the affinity we have on the bed. I know where all her erogenous zones are, where to kickstart her, when to cease my manipulations to keep her on the edge and prolong her pleasure, and the precise moment to let her crash. Likewise she knew what titillate me, when to turn around to offer her firm bum. Sometimes even without touching, she’d be soaking wet just dirty talking, which we do a lot.

I love showering with her. She’d lather me up, then herself, then glide her hard nipples on my chest and back. Sometimes she blow me there and sometimes slip a finger in my arse. She’d hold my dick to massage her clitoris, once to climax. She’s demanding, but she gives just as much back. And she’s cute to boot.

otamay
04-12-2010, 09:32 PM
So romantic and sweet story coupled with good writing skill, please continue :)

eeemen
05-12-2010, 12:49 AM
So romantic and sweet story coupled with good writing skill, please continue :)
completely and totally agree!! :D, cheers bros ...............

joew2005
05-12-2010, 01:18 AM
oh ya .....

andythai
05-12-2010, 08:07 AM
bro thanks for sharing your encounter here, ;)

Faidenk
05-12-2010, 01:20 PM
Part 3

We made love, slow and easy, building up the suspense, teasing, near but not there. She arched her back several times in slow agony. I spent a long time on each perfect nipple , very light brown but now blushing red. Her left nipple is inverted, flushed to the skin until provoked. Now it’s erect proudly, the size of the corn, demanding attention. She kneaded her other breast while I administered to one. Her eyes were closed, eyebrows knotted and emitting moans, completely in her own world.

I lowered my free hand south, along her silky smooth skin to her navel, lingered a while, then continued to her sparse short public hair. I kneaded her generous Venus mount, so fleshy, tender and hot to the touch, to irritate her clitoris within. Her moans grew louder. I slipped a finger in between, OMG, her clitoris were right swollen. My finger easily slid down the slippery valley all the way to her asshole. I lingered there, massaging her anal orifice, up again to the chin rest, then very lightly slimming the surface of her slit again, touching but not touching. I intended to give her the best orgasm of her young life.

I gave butterfly kisses between her ample breasts, going south inch by inch, torturously slow, down her abdomen, navel following the path my hand went. Down there I massaged her mount again, with my chin. Her hands pressed my head down but I was not ready to give her the satisfaction, it will be on my time. I butterfly kissed and licked everywhere but. Her thighs were already spread to the maximum. I surfaced to look at her and found her staring at me with a strange wild look in her eyes, like she don’t know me at all. Looking still at her eyes, I gave a tiny flick at her swollen clitoris, she threw her head back and groaned.

She has one of the best formed cunt I have ever seen. The bush was closely cropped, maybe a cm or 2 long, now plastered to the skin. Starting from the top down where it ends, it couldn’t be more than 8 cm long, slightly more than 3 inches, about the length of a cigarette. I have seen many where hairs grew on both sides of the labia, here I see none, also many with dark tint framing the edge of the labia, hers are just slightly darker in tone. Her clitoris is enlarged, red and angry. It’s hard not to be aroused by the sight of this erotic, glistening wet cunt. And it’s mine!

I raised her buttocks up with my palms and now divert my scrutiny to her arsehole. It is, for want of a better word, cute. Tiny, puckered up and slick with her lubrication juices that flowed down the chin rest, it is no less erotic than her northern sister. I wondered if she’s adventurous enough…. (in case readers are wondering what’s a chin rest, it’s the piece of real estate between the cunt and the arsehole, where you rest your chin, stupid).

For the moment, all we had in common was sex. It’s funny that we could be so into each other, and nothing is more intimate than sex, and yet know practically nothing about each other. The Laos friend who introduced us only led on that she worked in a bank. Now resting after the explosive climax in which I depleted my pent up reservoir, I asked her ‘Aren’t you conscious going out with an obviously much-older man?’

‘Why? Are you conscious going out with a much younger girl?’

I had no answer to that. It’s not uncommon to see older men with younger Khmer girls here in Phnom Penh, especially where I work, although it’s not as publicly flaunted as in, say, China. How the ‘bao’ system goes in PP, I am really not clear but I suppose it all depends on how deep the pocket of the man is. I know of a Singaporean lawyer in his 60’s who would ‘bao’ a girl for about a month or 2 before discarding her for another. Oh, the girls are in the know, it’s not like they are being deceived or given false hopes or promises, and they’re agreeable to it. Over the years, more than a lady from the same bar has entered into such a ‘contract’ with him. Every time I see him a any given bar, he’s always surrounded by at least 4 girls, some past and some wannabe lovers.

‘So, how did Noi (my Laos friend) managed to get you to meet me?’

It’s a long story, she said.

joew2005
05-12-2010, 01:47 PM
waiting eargerly ..... 4 yr next part

eeemen
05-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Part 3

‘So, how did Noi (my Laos friend) managed to get you to meet me?’

Bro TS, we are ready for the long story :D, cheers ...........

Faidenk
06-12-2010, 11:17 AM
Part 4

[My parents left Hanoi for Vientiane to work when I was 8 years old and I was taken care of by my grandmother. My sister is older by 6 years (married and divorced with a kid) and a younger brother who is still schooling, both living in Hanoi. Although I was brilliant in school, the financial situation did not allow me to continue my studies then. I was quite a rebellious kid and by 19 had given my virginity to a classmate. It was puppy love but his parents, because of the different social standing, objected to the relationship. I was heart-broken so my parents summoned me to Vientiane.]

[I hated Vientiane at first but this place kind of grew on me after a while. I had a boyfriend from Thailand who traveled the region on business who gave me enough money each time to live on, but he was married and it came to an end after a year. My parents hawk Banh Mi (Viet sandwiches) and while not wealthy, earn enough to support the family her and in Hanoi, comfortably, but for stuff like a Blackberry or the iPhone…..]

[One day I was approached by a pimp who is known by most of the rich people in Vientiane. I was still schooling then and turned him down, and several times after that. He was persistent and called every so often. It wasn’t until I had a need for money for my brother’s laptop he needed for school that I succumbed. You are my third job. I don’t want to go into details here.]

I laid there, absorbing all these. I am sure there are lots she has left out but the essentials are outed.

‘But I thought Noi said you work in a bank’ I asked, something is not adding up here.

‘I am not working now but have applied for a job in the bank. Maybe he said that just to add some respectability.’

‘You know as well as I, this relationship isn’t going anywhere. One, there’s the distance. 2, the age gap. And 3, I will not be able to blend in with your group of friends and lastly, your parents will freak out if they know your boyfriend is older than them. I hate to bring this up again – I have nothing to lose, in fact any man my age snaring a girl like you, it’s like winning the lottery. You are smart, pretty and fucking good in bed. What more can I ask for? But you, because of me, will be alienated from your group of friends. 5 years down the road, you will be, what, 27, if you are not married then, you’ll be past your prime, and I’ll be pushing 60. It’s not a pretty picture’.

‘I know,’ she said pensively, ’but right now, I just want to be with you and not care anything. Not talk now. Sleep’.

Why is this girl refusing to face reality? I have tried to make it as unpalatable as I could. What is it she wants with me? I am everything she should avoid. What is she? Stupid or what?

I have a feeling this talk is not over.

eeemen
07-12-2010, 12:44 AM
Part 4

I have a feeling this talk is not over.

Interesting days ahead of you bro, but do enjoy the moment while it lasts!! :p:D

Faidenk
07-12-2010, 03:17 PM
Part 5

Over the next few days I tried to squeeze as much time as possible to bring her around PP to see the sights. PP is a small city, other than a handful of banks, no building is higher than 10 storeys. There are lots of temples if you are into that, but like everywhere, you see one, you’ve seen them all. S21, Toul Sleng? It used to be a high school, just like any other. Its claim to infamy lies in the 20,000 people, mainly intellects, monks, civil servants, academics who were repeatedly tortured for their confessions. It’s too macabre for me, and depressing. Killing Fields? Just a place the tortured were taken to and killed by pickaxes to save bullets. Great if you like skeletons pile-up.

I brought her to a few night spots. Casa Disco, just north of the Monument, is notorious for its drug culture. The moment we walked in, we were hit by acrid smell of grass. I looked around, people were openly dragging on their joints. Many were just sitting there, clutching bottles of Evian and shaking their heads vigorously. Em came back from the toilet and told me she seen girls in there snorting some powder. Em is a unbelievable dancer, she could move so well, even just swaying to the beat. Even the girls were looking at her. We called it quits after 6 Heinekens because the place was getting too packed and a guy had threw up at the next table.

The next evening, I brought her to Heart of Darkness, a smallish disco, patronized by both expats and locals, and a small group of ‘resident’ FL’s. A live band plays 6 nights a week, I think. Em started on her Margaritas, an Angkor for me. I was not feeling the top of the world and declined her request to dance, knowing she would dance away happily on her own. I started looking around to spot the good lookers. The dance floor was packed. She came back once in a while to down her drink. I kept ordering. When I glanced at the dance floor, I spotted her dirty dancing with a angmo, and a shot of jealousy ran through me. Shit, I hate this. The paradox is, one moment I am telling her she’d be better off without me and the next I am hurt because she does precisely that. This is absurd. I am a better man than this and resolved not to say a word to her about this.

I was slowly stewing in spite of my resolve. When she came back I told her I have a headache, she massaged my forehead and said a little while more and scooted off before I could say anything. I could see she was flushed in the face and walked a little unsteadily. I was also getting intoxicated with the beers I kept ordering. In the alcoholic haze, my jealousy, well you know how it is when you’re a little drunk, it gets exaggerated. When she next come back I said in a harsh voice, ‘Lets go. Now’.

‘No. You go’, she slurred.
‘OK then. Go to my workplace tomorrow morning. I’ll bring all your things there for you to collect’. And I walked out.

I got up the nearest tuk-tuk and then hesitated. The driver started up his motor, then around to await my instructions. I get down and told myself we’re both drunk. You can’t leave her like this. You, no matter what, are responsible for her safety. I went back in to the table. She was quietly sobbing and didn’t see me. I hugged her from behind and said, ‘I am sorry’. She turned around and hugged me, not saying a word, then collecting her bag, walked out with me.

I thought all was forgiven and that was the end of the story. The trip back was spent in silence. Back in our bedroom, the first thing she did was to pack her things, taking an interminable amount of time folding each panty, bra, dress. I go back tomorrow, she said. I did not respond, just feeling sad it had come to this. I suspect anything I say now would be useless. I’ll grovel when she calms down.

She went to take a shower. Surprisingly, the spat made me horny. I was smoking in the living room and watching TV when she came out. I heard the click of the lock when she closed the door. Shit, she locked me out. I was freshened up now, the alcoholic haze dispersed. Let her stew in there.

When I heard the door quietly opened about 20 minutes later, I pretended to be asleep in the sofa, TV on and all. I could sensed her standing in front of me. Then I felt her touch my hand. I ‘woke’ up, eyes unfocused. She switched off the TV, turn off the lights, put out her hand and I took it, and led me meekly to the bedroom.

Eons ago, in my 20s, one of the methods used whenever to pacify my girlfriend, I would ‘talk’ in my dreams, calling out her name, but not before I turned and whacked her across the face or something to make sure she wakes and hears me. Well, looks likely it will be resurrected tonight. Girls are funny like that, sentimental, emotional, overbearing bitch one moment and a soft teddy bear the next.

‘I know you are angry with me, darling. Go sleep first, I want to take a shower’. I told her.

When I came back, she was asleep, back to me, or pretended to be. I switched the light, got into bed besides her, without touching, and waited for her to make her move. For a long time, nothing happened.

Then she turned.

Faidenk
07-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Part 6

And crossed her thigh over mine. I took a peep at her, asleep. Damn, where she learned all these tricks? In spite of her tender age, she is no novice at this game. Ok, let’s play. I pretended to be woken up, rubbed my eyes, saw that the comforter is now around her bare waist, pulled it up to cover her. Then gave her a peck on her cheek and went back to ‘sleep’. After a couple of minutes of non-action, she snuggled up closer, still ‘asleep’, until her thigh was touching my dick, which is slowly awakening. It was not helped by the fact her pussy was now smacked against me. Now fully erect, I still ‘sleep’, emitting a tiny snore every now and then. And so was she. Damn!

Then, ‘I know you not sleep’ she whispered in my ear, and both of us burst out laughing. I had prepared to outlast her, I am sure that was her intention too. But like I said, the spat had made me very horny and likewise it must have had the same effect on her. She picked herself up to lie spread-eagled on me, her pussy right on top of my erect dick, legs on both sides of mine. Even though she weighs a little under 50 kg, my dick felt squashed but I bore with it. He skin felt cool on mine, which I like, because my body temperature is maybe half a degree higher than the norm 37C.

‘I am sorry to make you angry. Next time don’t let me drink so much’, she sounded very sincere. I pulled her face close and stuck my tongue into her as a token of my acceptance. ‘And thank you for not leaving me there’, when I released her. I flexed my dick twice to signal it needs attention. Now!

She started to elbow herself down south, but I stopped her. ‘Turn around’. She did. I guided her where I wanted her to go. 69. Soon we were happily slurping away. It was wet, it was messy. She even gave a small fart and giggled but it will not deter me. Soon she came, hard, gripping my head with her thighs, calling out my name. I noticed her orgasmic spasms are slightly different now. It has taken a series of involuntary muscular jolts. You know what I mean if you have used one of those weight-control thingy you strapped to your abdomen that caused muscles to flex. Now turn that on to full power.

She laid there prostate between my legs, too exhausted to move. It was too dark to see the pussy inches from my eyes. I grouped around to locate my mobile at the corner of the bed. It is also my alarm clock. Located it, unlocked and brought it to eye level. The diffused light afforded me to see a stream of milky juice was slowly flowing out, and ever so slightly, the pussy seemed to be breathing with a life of its own. She couldn’t have been doing it as I could hear her tiny snores. Truly amazing.

She stirred to life, turned around, saw me with the illuminated phone and knew at once what I was doing. She took the phone, put it down, straddled me, impaled herself on me with ease and started grinding. Soon she took my hands up to her breasts and urged me to massage them. I obliged. She was up and away. She moaned and the wild look in her eyes returned. She grinded harder, in a circular motion. I could feel her walls, oh ecstasy. Very soon I felt that familiar pleasure building up in my groin and lifted my hip up to meet her every stroke. My hands massaged her breast harder. ‘Together, darling, together’ she urged. I felt my climax coming, ‘Coming, coming’. She grinded harder. I shot everything into her, strong pulsating spurts. I groaned. Loud. Then she came, I felt her pussy gripped me, hard. Once, twice. Strong as a hand. Then again, weaker now, milking me.

We slept the sleep of the dead that night.

eeemen
08-12-2010, 12:18 AM
Excellent narration bro TS, thanks, cheers ......................

Faidenk
08-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Part 7 – The End

The next few days went by uneventfully. We made love at least twice a day, once even thrice, always to our utmost satisfaction. After every session, I would tell myself I can’t really do it again, not today (or in the morning), but inevitably I harden when she crooks her finger to beckon me; like a drunk who forgets his oath never to drink again once the hangover subsides. For someone my age, that’s saying something. I have not in years expended myself with such frequency, it’s as though I was consuming something before its expiry date, and in a way it is. And I want to take this opportunity to thank Pfizer for pioneering Sidanafil.

It seems we are now screwing ourselves silly, nothing has abated since day 1, in fact the sex seems to have elevated to a different plane. The transformation had taken place almost unnoticeably. Sex has always been very demanding of us, vigorous at times and tender at others, sometimes both at the same time. Most times we’d be dead asleep immediately after climax, now, the realization time is running out has added another facet to this visit and both of us wanted to spend as much time as possible together, awake and conscious of each other. We would talk in the dark, she’s be extremely touchy and loves to caress my face. She’d confide her inner thoughts, her expectations in life and such.

One night, in such a mood she told me she could never love another man truly after me. Hearing that, I realized my message has got into her, that nothing could come of the relationship and we’d just fade away, ships passing in the night. I should be relieved, but am I? I wish the circumstances in which we met had been different, that I had met her not as a paid companion; that I am now 15 years younger; that I am capable of sheltering her from the knocks of life. I am getting fond of her, maybe too much. *Sigh*

Then she dropped a bombshell. She said if she’s not married at 28, she’d probably not married at all, but she’d love to have a baby anyway. And she’d like me to be the father. ‘Not worry, I take care myself’ she assured me. I was speechless for a little while. I had to be careful here.

‘Darling, I am very fortunate to have known and love you, and I am extremely lucky that you feel the same towards me. I told you a few days ago you should probably forget me and move on and now, honestly, I am not sure. When you are 28, I will be near 60. My balls will be drier than a stone, I joked. She didn’t find that funny. I continued, I have noticed my ejaculation is very watery now, not thick and yellow like before. I think that’s a sign I am shooting blanks now.

‘I want see’. And proceeded to blow me, but it’s been too many sessions and while Kamagra is doing its job as usual, it doesn’t guarantee climax. When her jaws got tired, she straddled and rode herself to a noisy climax.

Now on the way to the Pochengtong Airport, she held my hand, squeezing occasionally, as we sat in the tuk-tuk. I don’t know her reason for the tuk-tuk over a taxi, probably because the tuk-tuk takes a longer time to get there. Eventually we arrived. I helped her with a trolley. Non-passengers are not allowed into the check-in counters so I waited outside. Through the glass panes I could see her pushing the trolley there, queued and got her boarding pass. She turned around and ran all the way back and hugged me, oblivious to the many people milling about. There was still 20 minutes before she had to go in so we sat on a bench.

She made me promised to visit her in Vientiane on the 20th of December. It’s my birthday and I want you with me. There won’t be anyone else, just you, just me. If I don’t go, she will be so mad at me but at least it will be a clean break. It will hurt but it could be a thousand times worse later.

I watched her walked in and lost sight of her near the elevator up to the Immigration counters. She had given me the local SIM card back and I can’t call her to hear her voice. I walked slowly to wait for a taxi.

I hope I did not spoil her chances of marriage, I wish I could participate in her life. I miss her, her easy smile, when she acted cute, when she's angry. All the young boys and girls in the company are charmed by her and asked her what she sees in me. I didn’t ask her what she replied but it seems they now looked upon me differently.

In the sack, I could sincerely say nobody before comes even close to her in our almost telepathic regards for each other’s needs. She knows exactly what floats my boat, and I hers, synchronized like a precision Swiss watch.

It’s now been 3 weeks since she’s gone and I still miss her. She still calls me every day, by phone and on Messenger. I don’t know when the yearning will go away.

THE END

eeemen
08-12-2010, 03:01 PM
Wonderful story bro TS, thanks for sharing ! I feel for you, for you longing and for missing her. But time is the greatest healer of all. Thanks & cheers ,...................

Snuber
08-12-2010, 03:28 PM
It’s now been 3 weeks since she’s gone and I still miss her. She still calls me every day, by phone and on Messenger. I don’t know when the yearning will go away.

Perhaps the picture will be clearer when 20th Dec comes closer :D

Btw, your story is very well written in the use of the English language, making it easy to read and visualise in the process

Faidenk
08-12-2010, 04:19 PM
I forgot to mention this ....

On the third night, I ran out of condoms. By the time we came home from the disco, it was already 2 in the morning. She was hot to trod and so was I. I told her, well, we would have to settle for oral. She was agreeable as she had always got off this way.

After she came, instead of going down on me, she climbed up to straddle me. I was surprised and reminded her I'm not wearing. She disregarded me and rode me all the way. Nearing climax I warned her but that only spurred her on. It would have taken a superhuman effort to dislodge her and I shot everything into her.

I panicked and told her to go wash. Relax, she said, I am safe. Seeing that I am only her third john and that she had always insisted on condoms the first few times with her, I assume she would have done so with the other 2 (it was confirmed so later).

Thereafter, we have always done it raw. Normally I am very conservative where safe sex is concerned, it's always better not to be sorry later, but with this impish girl-woman.......

lustarhymes
09-12-2010, 12:55 PM
In the sack, I could sincerely say nobody before comes even close to her in our almost telepathic regards for each other’s needs. She knows exactly what floats my boat, and I hers, synchronized like a precision Swiss watch.

Bro TS, your story is so well written that i could feel your excitement, your love for her and the sadness...sometimes life just don't go easy on you or let you take control.

andythai
09-12-2010, 01:24 PM
understand your feelings right now, no advice is a good advice right now.
You will have to make the decision at some point of time bro.
So maybe for now just have a good time and have a nice memory later. :)
And maybe try to do your best for her, maybe u will feel better.

Faidenk
09-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Thanks for all your comments. I have already committed to go during her birthday but I hope I have the strength to pull away after that. It will be painful, for both of us, but I believe it's the right thing to do. Not so much for me, but for her.

Time and time again, even during our phone calls, I would gently slip in that she'd be better without me, but most times I can't even convince myself.

eeemen
09-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Thanks for all your comments. I have already committed to go during her birthday but I hope I have the strength to pull away after that. It will be painful, for both of us, but I believe it's the right thing to do. Not so much for me, but for her.

Time and time again, even during our phone calls, I would gently slip in that she'd be better without me, but most times I can't even convince myself.

Great to hear that you've committed yourself to go. I am sure its going to be an enjoyable break for you. And yes, I can sympathize with u abt your concerns when it comes time to leave. But who knows? You could be back again?? :D

The return makes one love the farewell.
Alfred de Musset

all the best bro, and enjoy the holidays and her company!! Cheers .......

otamay
09-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Thanks for all your comments. I have already committed to go during her birthday

I would gently slip in that she'd be better without me, but most times I can't even convince myself.

A very touching encounter, as the saying goes "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" :)
This should be a temporary phase, lets see how the feeling grow stronger or fade away eventually :confused:

Faidenk
10-12-2010, 02:13 PM
We had a 3 hour long chat on Messenger yesterday. It started casual enough but the tone darkened somewhat as we progressed.

I have always emphasized that I'm unable to support her, that I am on a tight budget, although when I had paid her USD100 for that first night, and subsequently another $50 on the second. Strictly commercial transactions then.

When she came to PP for a visit, I told her to take a bus, she did that but I paid for her air ticket back which costs $175. I also gave her a total of $120 during her visit with which she replaced her pair of shoe. With that she also bought and cooked a great dinner of Viet food for about 8 persons, and some shampoos for her friends in VT. Not a word of complaint nor any hint further compensation.

During the conversation, it came to pass her father is hospitalized in Hanoi. Her mother has already gone back there to be at his side and she's alone in VT. Her passport is in Hanoi for renewal and she won't be able to go back until it's ready.

Well, I asked the cause and seriousness of his hospitalization. She said 'Cannot say in English' but that it is related to his smoking. Lung cancer? I told her that I wish I could help but ... She just said No (I take it mean not my problem, not expected from me).

The thing is, is this a KC trap to extract some $$ from me? Her saying no could be a master move, I mean, how many of us are immune and could resist helping in such a situation? I really hate myself for my doubts and suspicions, but my past experiences have instilled in me a protective shield.

From all fronts, she had been genuine, forthcoming and seemingly totally transparent, unless she's a first class actress. The situation, if genuine, is dire and she seriously needs some financial support, no matter how little, and my father could be a bachelor if I stand by doing nothing.

This is a test not just for her, it's one as much as for me.

The conversation ended with her making me promised to give up smoking.

Faidenk
10-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Sorry double post.

joew2005
11-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Only time will tell .....