PDA

View Full Version : An infatuation gone bad.

PUMIT
29-11-2010, 12:24 PM
A short intro of the characters. This story will develop to reveal how I got my first FB and how things proceed.

Me-Jason
My Boss- Louis
Girl- Cheryl

Having duplicated her house key and ensuring that her parents are indeed overseas as mentioned, he proceeded to enter her flat when she was out. He immediately hacked through her locked notebook and gained access to some of her private folders.

So he was looking through all her photos taken of herself, both in nude and clothed. He was temporarily satisfied as he cummed. However, will he let things rest just like that? Hell no, not after he went through all the trouble to gain access to her house. He needed something more, something that will unleash the beast in him.

He scouted the house for strategic spots. He looked for a few corners and sketch down a layout of the house. He then leaves the place, but not before he vowed to make the sweet pussy of Cheryl his.

The next day...

He went for work as usual, but at the end of the day, he told his boss that he needed to take a week off. Being a family business, Louis thought that he can cope without that guy anywhere and granted his leave as he seemed like he needed it badly though not revealing why.

Happy that he got his leave, he left for Sim Lim Square straight after work. At SLS, he bought a 500gb hdd and went around buying a full system of pin hole spy cameras set. This set comes with 8 cameras which can be wirelessly attached to this server within 500m. Satisfied with his purchase, he went home.

The next morning, he left home at 6am and camped outside of Cheryl’s home. As it was the study week, Cheryl desperately needed to catch up on her studies. Thus, she arranged to meet John at the nearby starbucks as John could help her because he is the top student of the cohort. She knows that John has been eyeing her for quite some time now and she's making use of this soft spot of John so that she can receive free tuition from him. That day, she was dressed to kill. She flaunted her tight body with a tight white spag top coupled with translucent black leggings.

At about 10am, Cheryl left home for starbucks. Jason, having camped for so long, jolted up at the sound of the opening of the door. He was literally salivating seeing Cheryl dressed like that. Images of her nude body flashes through his mind as he began fantasizing about fucking her from all angles. As a reward for having patiently waited for 4 hours, he followed her down a fair distance. Just then, Cheryl dropped her keys and bent down to pick it up. Her pussy was strained against those translucent leggings and Jason saw the view from just a short distance behind her. His hard on is now oozing with pre-cum.

thomas88
29-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Me-Jason
Having duplicated her house key and ensuring that her parents are indeed overseas as mentioned, he proceeded to enter her flat when she was out. He immediately hacked through her locked notebook and gained access to some of her private folders.

I'm not trying to be wet blanket but your story sound like it's copied as everything is said in he. On top of that, your story is not convincing as how can 1 be able to duplicate another person's house key, hacked a locked notebook unless you know that girl very well.

..Sim Lim Square straight after work. At SLS, he bought a 500gb hdd and went around buying a full system of pin hole spy cameras set. This set comes with 8 cameras which can be wirelessly attached to this server within 500m. ...

How can you setup a 500m wireless spycam and camp outside someone's house without being noticed by anyone or the neighbour? Also, where do you get the power supply to power up the server you're using to view on her? Maybe you've a super silent generator set and an invisible cloake

..it was the study week...John could help her because he is the top student of the cohort..

If it's study week then how could you go in her house the day before to setup the spycam? How do you know John is top student of the cohort?

...Cheryl dropped her keys and bent down to pick it up. Her pussy was strained against those translucent leggings and Jason saw the view from just a short distance behind her. His hard on is now oozing with pre-cum.

Either you have superman eyesight or you'e crawling behing her that you can see the stain.

PUMIT
29-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Jason knows that he got bigger plans on hand, and he needs to do what he has planned the night before. He got into the house easily once again. He laid down the layout he has sketched onto the dining table. This time round, the layout has had several 'X' marked on it. He had made this marking based on his memory and where it would be best to position the 8 pin hole cams.

( A basic intro on how the house appears to be. It has a living room, a dining room, a storeroom. A masterbed room attached with balcony, Cheryl’s room, a study room. The huge living room also has a grand piano in it.)

Step 1: Jason goes into the obvious locations where he knows that people will be naked in. No one bathes with clothes on right? That's right, its the bathrooms. He attaches one camera each in the two bathrooms, cleverly hidden by pipings in dark spots where no one will notice them. A smart move truly.

Step 2: Jason moves on to Cheryl’s room. He wanted to have an all round view of Cheryl. He installed one in front of her bed, one on top, and one from the side. Call it a 3D view.

Step 3: The next location will be the Masterbed room, maybe Jason thinks she will do it with her boyfriend on her parents' bed. He installed a single cam here.

Step 4: One will be in the study though he didnt anticipate much action inside here.

Step 5: Another cam to overlook actions in the living room.

After ensuring that all the physical installations are done properly, he went out of the flat with the server. This is the most troubling task out of the entire installation. He needed somewhere not too far, not too obvious and definitely somewhere where no one will see. He needed to do it swiftly too, before some of the kaypoh neighbours find out what he is doing. He took a couple of minutes evaluating his surroundings. He had forgotten to plan for this crucial part. But it was not long before he found the “store” where we can see the water and electricity usage of the flat. He opened it and found a small concealed compartment where no one will look at on the top right corner of the “store”. He then went back into the flat and switched on his notebook and double clicked on his pre-installed spy cam software. He confirmed that everything is working and left the place and went back home.

When at home, he clicked on the software and is happy that it worked as it was described as. He can now watch live stream anytime, anywhere he wanted as long as he has internet access. The system is designed to send the live images from the cameras to the server where the information is broadcasted to a locked channel online which can only be unlocked with the matching code provided in the CD. Once the code is lost, there will not be any retrieving of the information and there will be no way of getting the code back. With the activation of the CD, the code is now active and can be used from any system just by accessing the site and entering the password. The cameras are designed to last 10 years before any batteries needed to be replaced.

He now realised the power of technology. He went down to singtel and signed up for an apple Iphone4 and mobile broadband. He wants to have the convenience of access of viewing the stream while on the go with his Iphone4. And if the situation allows, he also wants to watch it on his notebook in full HD.

naturegreen
29-11-2010, 06:23 PM
At the start of the story, you claim this is how you got your first FB and how things proceed. Then the story started off as he. Not convincing enough as an original story.

PUMIT
29-11-2010, 06:54 PM
it really is an original though. Seems like writing in a third person context isn't much welcomed here, I'll see how I can improve and edit further. Thanks for your inputs :D

naturegreen
29-11-2010, 07:09 PM
it really is an original though. Seems like writing in a third person context isn't much welcomed here, I'll see how I can improve and edit further. Thanks for your inputs :D

Hehe just some comments TS. Don't worry just continue. I am camping for more. :D

Klklhbk
29-11-2010, 11:26 PM
nice start!